PDA

View Full Version : How To Be Reimbursed For Unreceived Gems

Eunuchorn
06-04-2013, 03:21 PM
You need to contact Apple, not Gree:
https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

First, find your receipt here:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

You can probably drop my name, I'm pretty well known around the Support Offices.

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zps209eeaf3.png

Aradan
06-04-2013, 06:24 PM
I had contacted gree and they reimbursed me. I think it may depend on the cause of un received gems on who to contact. Mine seemed to be due to a game crash and restart. Best advice would be to contact both apple/android services and gree

dd_knights
06-04-2013, 08:14 PM
This is the third time I've purchased gems and the game crashed. Of course, it charged my account, but gave me no gems. I tried to contact support through the game and have not received a response. It's ridiculous that the game consistently crashes during purchase and gives you nothing in the end. It's even worse that nobody responds to the support requests in game.

Does anyone know what we need to do to get help from Gree? I don't want want to have put in a third credit card dispute to the same company in a month span... so ridiculous.

Raistmar
06-04-2013, 08:24 PM
This is the third time I've purchased gems and the game crashed. Of course, it charged my account, but gave me no gems. I tried to contact support through the game and have not received a response. It's ridiculous that the game consistently crashes during purchase and gives you nothing in the end. It's even worse that nobody responds to the support requests in game.

Does anyone know what we need to do to get help from Gree? I don't want want to have put in a third credit card dispute to the same company in a month span... so ridiculous.

Read first post.

dd_knights
06-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Read first post.

Oops, I forgot to mention I'm on Android.

Raistmar
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Good question lol. Seems like arafat got his through gree. Guess just send a follow up on your tickets.

dd_knights
06-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Yah, I saw his other thread as well. I'm hoping The Wise One can assist me too. Sad thing is, I just bought the gems, because I'm so close to being able to get enough materials for the plus version of the epic boss armor. Even if Gree responds in 24 hours (unlikely?), the epic boss quest will be done... so I attempted a second purchase and of course it crashed again and charged me. I feel like an abused pet... Gree!, stop abusing me!

So now that's a total of 4 times that the game has crashed, charged me, and laughed in my face. *sigh*... I hope they don't force me to go back to my credit card company to fix this.

Eunuchorn
06-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I feel your pain dude.

Apparently having more than 50 armor slots would be "overpowered" & so I've been forced to buy gems for silver chests if I want to fuse anything. & what do I do?

Fees the machine baby. We think we're the claw, but we're really that poor helpless little stuffed animal.

Sir.
06-05-2013, 02:51 AM
I feel your pain dude.

Apparently having more than 50 armor slots would be "overpowered" & so I've been forced to buy gems for silver chests if I want to fuse anything. & what do I do?

Fees the machine baby. We think we're the claw, but we're really that poor helpless little stuffed animal.

I could imagine you as a poor, helpless, little stuffed animal. ^^

dd_knights
06-05-2013, 06:44 AM
I feel your pain dude.

At least you got the gems you paid for. Gree has taken my money 4 times now without giving me any gems. Gree support refuses to respond, but I figured out they have a ticket system on this website, so maybe that will help. Last time, I used their in-game help system... haha, it probably goes straight to the trash bin.

I just don't get how they can release a game into the Google play store where their micro-transaction system crashes 50% of the time and leaves the customer with a bill and nothing to show for it. And the worst part of it all is that there is a time limit to everything you want to do (i.e. rewards) and as the time ticks down, you just get screwed over. In the end, the credit card companies can take care of the money part (I refuse to pay a penny for an undelivered service!), but after spending an entire week working towards the epic boss reward, you get screwed over by a bug in the system that steals your money and laughs at you... ugh, just brutal.

The Wise One
06-05-2013, 09:59 AM
At least you got the gems you paid for. Gree has taken my money 4 times now without giving me any gems. Gree support refuses to respond, but I figured out they have a ticket system on this website, so maybe that will help. Last time, I used their in-game help system... haha, it probably goes straight to the trash bin.

I just don't get how they can release a game into the Google play store where their micro-transaction system crashes 50% of the time and leaves the customer with a bill and nothing to show for it. And the worst part of it all is that there is a time limit to everything you want to do (i.e. rewards) and as the time ticks down, you just get screwed over. In the end, the credit card companies can take care of the money part (I refuse to pay a penny for an undelivered service!), but after spending an entire week working towards the epic boss reward, you get screwed over by a bug in the system that steals your money and laughs at you... ugh, just brutal.

PM me your friend code and I'll have someone look into it.

dd_knights
06-05-2013, 10:15 AM
PM me your friend code and I'll have someone look into it.

PM sent. Thanks Wise One!

Ferp
06-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Since you're on Android i suppose you have the same problem as i do with the free gem offers? That being after finishing a video that the game just reloads and nothing comes of it? Its really annoying because i can only get gems through the quests and from the arena

Aradan
06-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Since you're on Android i suppose you have the same problem as i do with the free gem offers? That being after finishing a video that the game just reloads and nothing comes of it? Its really annoying because i can only get gems through the quests and from the arena

Yes it is extremely annoying the constant game reloading, but i do get the gem ferp, they usually just take some time. today i watched some videos set my device down came back and hour later(for arena) and my gems showed up.

dd_knights
06-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Yes it is extremely annoying the constant game reloading, but i do get the gem ferp, they usually just take some time. today i watched some videos set my device down came back and hour later(for arena) and my gems showed up.

The gems have never worked for me (watched countless), but I'll try again today and get back to you with the results. The nice thing about android (at the moment) is that with so few people, everyone gets gems at the arena just for participating. ;)

Also, I noticed that my client was pretty old. I uninstalled Knights and Dragons and did a reinstall. The version number changed to a newer version, so maybe the videos will start working for me now.

dd_knights
06-05-2013, 03:17 PM
The gems have never worked for me (watched countless), but I'll try again today and get back to you with the results. The nice thing about android (at the moment) is that with so few people, everyone gets gems at the arena just for participating. ;)

Also, I noticed that my client was pretty old. I uninstalled Knights and Dragons and did a reinstall. The version number changed to a newer version, so maybe the videos will start working for me now.

Hey wow, I got a free gem from a video and it took about 5 minutes to arrive. I think it might be due to the updated client I have. Ferp, try an uninstall and re-install of Knights and Dragons... maybe it'll work for you?

Wdraizen
06-05-2013, 05:38 PM
I've waited almost 2weeks now and still have no response back from gree or apple :(

Wdraizen
06-05-2013, 05:41 PM
That's 30$ of nothing. I'm still hoping I get it back

Mike Stanley
06-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Hey wow, I got a free gem from a video and it took about 5 minutes to arrive. I think it might be due to the updated client I have. Ferp, try an uninstall and re-install of Knights and Dragons... maybe it'll work for you?

You know you are talking to yourself right?

dd_knights
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
You know you are talking to yourself right?

Actually I was talking to Aradan and Ferp. Yes, I do realize I replied to my own message, but I stated in the original that I would follow up and tell Ferp if Video rewards were working for me. I guess I could've edited my original message instead of replying to myself.

Ferp
06-05-2013, 09:34 PM

It worked! Thanks dd_knights!

Aradan
06-05-2013, 10:22 PM

Yes with android there is no force update so you have to check the app itself in play store to see if it needs updating every now and again(seems like 1 update a week right now that requires manually updating). If you read in the recent version updates one of them says fixed problem with gems not being awarded(it came shortly after i believe ferp made his first comment on them not showing up), so thank you ferp.

Personally i think i have only ever missed out on 2 gems from videos but its not that big deal to me.