PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Announcement

Riptide
06-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Listen: Nobody forces you to buy gold. It is just your choice.
Choices, that's how life is run.

Why do I buy an iPhone when I can buy a regular phone for less money? Because I want to.
Why do I drive a BMW when I can drive a Honda for less? Because I want to.
Why do I buy a Macbook when I can buy a PC cheaper? Because I want to.

Why do I not buy gold, lay back when I can buy gold and get gold and take top place? Because that is my choice. I choose to lay back and enjoy life, not spend thousands of dollars to get top place.

Again, nobody makes you buy gold. It is just your choice.

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 12:37 PM

Why do I buy an iPhone when I can buy a regular phone for less money? Because I want to.

Why do I not buy gold, lay back when I can buy gold and get gold and take top place? Because that is my choice. I choose to lay back and enjoy life, not spend thousands of dollars to get top place.

Missing the point of the last week of debate/discussion. I was going to write more, but I'll stop there before I get into anymore trouble than I already have over the last week.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 12:40 PM

Can you you make more pointless posts? so far everything I think you have ever posted is utter 5hit.

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Can you you make more pointless posts? so far everything I think you have ever posted is utter 5hit.

LOL. I said it nicer.

DME
06-04-2013, 01:02 PM

Is that truly a choice that you have, or are you just saying so to try to sound superior?

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Why do I buy lots of beer? Because I want to drink a lot.

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Why do I masterbate daily? Because I fantasize a lot

gingerbear
06-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Why buy gold when you can just spend that money on Bolivian Marching Powder?

Mcdoc
06-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Why do I drink Coke? Because I prefer it over Pepsi :)

ProCision
06-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Why do I buy an 8ball on WD event weekends? Cause its cheaper then buying fake gold.

Alex Hunter
06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Why do I buy an 8ball on WD event weekends? Cause its cheaper then buying fake gold.

I can't find the 'like' button.

gingerbear
06-04-2013, 02:05 PM

And has more quality control.

Q Raider
06-04-2013, 02:12 PM

Funny thing, I can actually answer most of those :-)

Bought an Apple as it generally has less issues with viruses and from past experience is inherently faster and more stable than any Microsoft based laptop I have ever owned. Apple also has a service provision that leaves most companies looking Neanderthal....

Bought the BMW X5 over the Honda (CRV) as part of a salary sacrifice package and over a four year period the total cost difference was minimal when the guaranteed resale prices for both vehicles was factored in.

The iPhone came about as it makes things easier only having to deal with one group (Apple) and as noted above their customer support and service has been excellent.

As to why I don't buy gold....initially a combination of the bonus not being received and purchases going awry....followed by a nil response from Gree on the matter....followed by the revealing of just how tarnished the game is in relation to both following the TOS and how those issues have/are dealt with.

quagmir
06-04-2013, 02:23 PM

I hear ya, you aren't getting top place with an iphone, BMW or a macBook.