PDA

View Full Version : Camper Faction - Growing!

BigD@wg
06-04-2013, 11:26 AM
We are a faction of 26 members (my LLP is the leader). We are a camping ONLY faction so any camper or crawler that does NOT want to participate in World Domination events but wants to belong to a Faction then the "Legion of Undefeated" wants you. My faction is for health, cash output, attack, and defense bonuses only. I repeat... we do NOT ever participate in the wars.

We are now looking to increase our membership. It will not be as easy to obtain membership as it has been in the past. It is expensive to unlock guild increases and therefore must be worth it for us to do so. Our current members have contributed for months and have already unlocked several boosts which you can take advantage of immediately upon acceptance.

** MINIMUM 1 million DAILY donation**

** Candidates capable and willing to make a large initial donation in addition to the daily requirement will be given membership rights over other applicants**

So if you want to join a well established group of campers send me a PM and we can discuss further. Thanks!

Current Boosts:
Infantry Defense: +20%
Building Defense: +15%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +5%
Health Regeneration: -14%
Cash Output: +15%

BigD@wg
06-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Recruiting!

BigD@wg
06-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Tired of battling and just want to take it easy for awhile with no WD events? Are low level player or have an LLP that needs a home with some great unlocked boosts? Assuming you can meet the requiremets, send me a PM and we can get you in after the war. Thanks!

BigD@wg
06-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Join today... Send me a PM.

BigD@wg
06-17-2013, 07:10 AM
Any campers or LLPs need a home? Inquire today by sending a PM.

BigD@wg
06-18-2013, 05:53 PM
New Bonus: Sea Defense

Demo
06-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Just started a new llp, and would be interested in joining if you still have space. Unfortunately I just started this account recently, so I wouldn't be able to donate much initially. Probably around 100-200k daily until I build up. My hlp is a top 25 member. Let me know if interested.

BigD@wg
06-23-2013, 10:19 AM
New Ground Defense purchased. Join us!

BigD@wg
06-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Camper faction merged into another group.

Thread Closed.