PDA

View Full Version : Where are they?

Rowdydowdy
06-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Just curious,its been 48 hours since CJ or Sirius posted anything about anything or did I miss something.
What's up with the silence?

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 05:48 AM
GREE could give a s**t

sgt spanks
06-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Call them out! Review the ToS and break some rules! That will get the response you're looking for!

Wingman GRI
06-04-2013, 07:55 AM
They abandoned the sinking ship.....and were saved by some Pirat friends. They just arrived at Pirat Cove and probably are having a bbq right now.

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 07:56 AM
GREE could give a s**t

I think you may be right. The response rate has steadily decreased with time. Same with content of those replies. The only thing really, as of late, has been banning, thread killing, and saying, "Here, 300 gold". No substance. Kinda sad, really. Especially considering all the topics that deserve and demand substantive responses.

Tito89
06-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Call them out! Review the ToS and break some rules! That will get the response you're looking for!

bout right, #devingotbanned?

sraghav42
06-04-2013, 08:42 AM
You know war is in 3 days , so they are doing what is required, ignoring us

gingerbear
06-04-2013, 10:14 AM
This is what they mean when they keep saying improved communication. Silence for days, then they show up to ban.

Jammed Up
06-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Guess who's not buying gold this time around? My whole faction, as of yesterday. Everyone agreed, we'd rather have a nice meal out with our family, buy some gadget we want, or just keep it in the bank. But we've all agreed not to buy any gold.

In fact we may not even declare war, we may just let the whole stupid thing take place without us. Most of the people in my faction are sick of the cheaters, the constant attention the game demands, and the idiotic spending we did last time. Not this time. We may just sit it out and laugh at the people spending their paychecks in the hope of getting some colored pixels.

Philly982
06-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Guess who's not buying gold this time around? My whole faction, as of yesterday. Everyone agreed, we'd rather have a nice meal out with our family, buy some gadget we want, or just keep it in the bank. But we've all agreed not to buy any gold.

My faction leader even went as far as saying that he would remove any faction member caught spending gold during this upcoming battle and all future battles from our faction until certain issues are resolved.

whitefire
06-04-2013, 11:06 AM
They probably think they are doing some damage control by laying low and hoping this will all blow over after madagascar and the following events (that probably are stacked with nice stuff to sweeten things up). Pity that they still don't get the basics of communication and customer service.

Riptide
06-04-2013, 12:21 PM
if they have nothing to post about then they don't post

DeT Bob
06-04-2013, 12:30 PM
if they have nothing to post about then they don't post

no, they just ban

ProCision
06-04-2013, 12:33 PM
there have been so many rules broken just today, if they gave a mother 4uck 4uck they would be here.