PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Breakdown - Frequently Asked Questions by the beginners

Pages : [1] 2

600RR
06-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Hi everyone,

I've developed this guide to try and reduce the amount of questions being asked in the "Solutions will be provided ASAP" thread, as with over 130 pages now it's fair to say alot of the very informative and relative information in that thread is now lost. After all, who wants to trawl through 130 pages to find a question that's been asked before?

I'll start with the basics; Acronyms and their meaning.

GREE
Publishers of K&D - Actually Developed by IUGO.

Enhancement points refer to the process of 'Enhancing an armour' and as the rarity of the armour increases, as do the enhancement points. It's for this reason we often tell new players that when leveling a level 70 armour it will become non-cost effective to level using basic armours at which point we move up to Snakeskin.

Armour Acronyms

Often you'll see us refer to armours in shorthand, that is the first letter of each word in the armour, there are not alot which are referred to this manner but the main ones are as follows;

HH+ - Hydra Hunter +
LF+ - Living Flame +
CA+ - Crius Armour +
AA+ Atlantean Avenger +
SS+ Swamp Shaman / Starsong+ - You'll need to clarify on this armour as it could be either of these.
WW+ - Wicked Wraith +
DP+ Dark Princes Royal Armour+
HD+ Half Dragon+
Aegis+ - Aegis of the Dragon
BF+ Blackfrost Raiment
SG+ Sky Guardian
Bkal, BK or BKR - Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
Nem or Nemmy - Epic Boss nemesis armour.
Regalia+ - Regalia is an old Epic Boss armour - Don't worry about not having it, it's now unattainable.

DPC - Dark Princes Chest

The DPC is a source of armour, it's not free, and it's definitely not cheap. At 20 Gems a pop, I personally would NEVER reccomend a new player to use it. High level players use it to attain the Epic Boss nemesis armour in order to achieve level 60 weekly.

VO - Video offers

Not a commonly used acronym, but nevertheless I have seen it used on occasions, a VO is a video offer players can watch to gain gems. At the moment we're unsure of what exactly defines whether a player can or can't watch these videos, and more importantly why some of us get in excess of 10 videos a day, and others get none. So please, don't ask why you can't watch any, because we don't know anymore than you at the moment. There are a few theories, but none proved yet.

EE - Epic Energy

Epic Energy is the limited 'fuel' you have to fight the Epic Boss weekly. 1 EE will regenerate every 30 minutes up to a maximum of 10 at which point you must use some EE to continue to regenerate any. EE does however stack to numbers way higher than 10, so if for example you were to fight the Epic Boss and he dropped several EE, it would go higher than 10, but still would not regenerate until that number falls below 10.

AE - Arena Energy

Just like EE, Arena energy is the fuel to fight PvP (Player vs. Player) in the Arena. AE has a maximum of 5 but just like EE also stacks to numbers much higher than 5.

TF - Training Fields

Training Fields are arguably the most effective way of earning gold. They offer a seriously good hourly rate, only beaten by Monsters Nests and they also when fully upgraded hold a maximum of 24,000 gold at any one time. In comparison, the Monsters Nests can only hold 2500 meaning the TF is a really effective way of gaining money with minimal loss, especially when you go to bed and sleep for several hours.

DD - Double down (Arena)

When fighting in the Arena you have the option after WINNING to 'Double down', the easiest way to explain this is it's a 'Double or nothing' gamble.

If you double down and win your next fight, you will gain an extra 25% bonus, win again and you'll get 50%, 100%, 150%, 200% and so forth until you reach 8 Double Downs at which point you have no choice but to take the rewards and start again.

If you choose to Double Down and loose your fight, you will loose all your rewards from previous wins in the Double Down streak, you will however get the option to spend Gems to keep the DD, this is NOT RECOMMENDED.

The DD option is suited more to high level players with great armour to give them more chance to keep earning higher rewards to progress up the rank tables. I don't want to discourage a low level player from using the DD feature, but be warned, you can and will lose eventually. The moral? Don't get greedy.

The Data sheet

The datasheet is a spreadsheet collated by several members of this community that offers everyone a central database of many statistics for the players to compare armours, check possible combination results, EP rates for each armour level ( *,**,***,****). It is an extremely useful sheet and can be found here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0).

Other important information

What is a + armour?
Any + Armour refers to armour that superseeds it's non+ counterpart, i.e if you level a Basic Fire Armour to level 5 (is that correct?) you gain the ability to craft the + version which gives better stat increase per level resulting in higher overall stats.

What level do I unlock the + version of the big 4?
Level 15 will unlock the +version for each of the big 4.

What armour should I be aiming for level 20-60 as i'm really struggling with progression?
The big 4; Atlantean Avenger+, Hydra Hunter Mail+, Living Flame+, Crius+.

What's the best way to enhance armour?
Ideally you want to keep elements together when enhancing armour. For example, leveling a Basic fire armour with Basic Earth armour (Earth Element) will not be as effective as levelling it with Fire Armour (Fire Element). The aim when enhancing is to consistently use the same elements in order to maximise the levels your gaining for the least money spent.

Upgrading buildings

An important point I think all beginners should know is that upgrading a building does not only increase capacity for gold, it also increases the generation of gold. For example, if I gain a 10% capacity increase from upgrading my Fountain, my gold generation rate on that same Fountain also increases by 10%.

Spending money and gems

I'm not going to expand on this at all, as Rad's guide is extremely in-depth in this particular area, you can find the guide by clicking here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56040-Things-I-Wish-I-Knew-When-I-Was-A-Noob-by-Radlonghammer)

Enhancing Armours

I found this post by Radlonghammer in the questions thread, it has some very good points and I think is a very good read for new players confused about how to quickly level their armour in the cheapest possible way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea that farming Snakeskins is the only way to quickly level armor is one of the most commonly held beliefs of K&D players, and is not entirely accurate. Up to a certain point, Snakeskin as enhancement material is absolutely the most GOLD EFFICIENT means, but is absolutely NOT the most time efficient, nor is it the fastest.

In order to understand, in detail, the effectiveness of an armor when enhancing another armor, it's critical to understand the concept of Enhancement Points. The more EP you throw at an armor, the more it will level.

All armors have two EP values; one when it is used to enhance an armor with at least one matching elements, and another that is approximately 20% lower when used to enhance an armor with NO matching elements. Here are some basics:

*Basic Armors (Basic Fire, Spirit, Earth, Air, Water) Give 6 points if matching, 5 points if not.

*Uncommon Monos (Seafoam, Dragonflame, Mystic, Wing Warrior, Stonescale, and Nemesis armors) give 10 points if matching, 8 if not.

*Rare, Single Star Duals (Snakeskin, Atlantean, Crius, Chimera, Hydra, Livingflame, Flamestorm) give 24 points if matching at least one element, 20 points if matching none.

**Super Rare, Two Star Duals (Embersteel, Monks, Exorcists, Flowstone, Forgemasters, etc.) give 50 points if matching at least one element, 40 points if not.

Furthermore, if an armor has been enhanced itself, it gives additional Enhancement Points equal to every level beyond level one. For example, your maxed nemesis that might no longer once the boss is gone gives 10 matching element points, plus 29 (Level 30-1) for a total of 39 enhancement points.

Now that you know what an armor gives, let's take a look at what it costs. As with everything in K&D, cost must be looked at as both a function of gold and a function of time.

All Basic armors feature the same cost to craft (300 gold) and the same time to craft (5 minutes). Knowing that, we can calculate an Ehancement Point (EP) payoff per gold spent, and per minute spent.

With matching elements: 50 gold/EP, and .833 minutes/EP
Without matching elements: 60 gold/EP and 1 minute/EP

The Uncommon Monos cost 500 gold and 30 minutes to craft, so:

With matching elements: 50 gold/EP, and 3 minutes/EP
Without matching elements: 62.5 gold/EP and 3.75 minutes/EP

The Rare, Single Star Duals have varying crafting costs, and Snakeskin is by far the cheapest at 3000 gold. Like all armors of this class, crafting time is 2 hours, or 120 minutes. Snakeskin costs:

With matching elements: 125 gold/EP, and 5 minutes/EP
Without matching elements: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #1

Suppose you're using Snakeskin to level an armor with neither the Earth nor the Water element, such as Livingflame (Fire/Spirit) or Rocfeather (wind/spirit). An alternative to the Snake might be to craft Wing Warriors or Mystics, and level them up to L11, where they will pay the same 20 (10 = L11-1) EP as the non-matching Snakeskin. To do so, you will need 500 gold for the Mono, and 300 gold each for 8 basics. You will also pay enhancement costs of 150 each slot x 4 slots to level your mono from L1-L6, and 400 each slot x 4 slots to level it from L6-L11. (Note the increase in enhancement cost as the level of the armor to be enhanced rises. This is a very important cost component to be considered later.)

Anyhow, our L11 mono cost us 500 for the mono, 2400 for the 8 basics used to enhance it, and 2200 in total enhancement costs, for a total gold cost of 5100. This is obviously more expensive than the 3000 for the Snakeskin.

Timewise, we've spent 30 minutes to craft our mono, and 5 minutes each for the 8 basics (40 minutes) for a total of 70 minutes, far less than the 120 minutes the snake took. Let's look at our payoff vs. the Snakeskin:

Unmatched Snake: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP
Matched L11 Mono: 255 gold/EP, and 3.5 minutes/EP

It should be clear that while the Snakeskin gives us our 20 EP cheaper, does NOT give it faster!

VERY IMPORTANT POINT

Crafting time ceases to match up with real life time once you have multiple armories. Let's suppose you have four armories, and look at the same example again, but using real life time to craft either 4 Snakeskins or 4 L11 Matching Monos, to exploit all 4 enhancement slots.

With 4 armories, you will craft your 4 Snakeskins in 2 hours of real life time, and your 4 L11 monos in 70 minutes of real life time. Same amount of real life time as the example above, but with FOUR TIMES THE PAYOUT, 80 EP vs. only 20. Hence:

Unmatched Snake x4: 150 gold/EP, and 1.5 minutes/EP
Matched L11 Mono x4: 255 gold/EP, and .875 minutes (52 1/2 seconds)/EP!!!

Not only should this demonstrate that Snakeskin is NOT the fastest way to level armor, but it should also underscore the importance of having multiple armories at work when leveling armors is a high priority!

If you can afford the additional gold cost, and want to level an armor more quickly, you might well consider this alternative to Snakeskin.

SNAKESKIN ALTERNATIVE #2

Let's look at the Snakeskin vs. the Super Rare (2 Star) Dual Elements. Let's say you're leveling a Spirit/Wind Armor such as Roc Feather or Sky Guardian. In this case, Exorcist's Vestments would be a good choice of enhancement armor. Like all of the 2 Star Duals, however, it can not be crafted and is only available through chests, possible event rewards, and fusion.

Fortunately, it is an extremely reliable result of fusing Wing Warrior (Slot 1) with Mystic (Slot 2). Although we can't assign a time/gold cost to the required fusion stones, we can consider the cost of the Base Armors and the Cost of the Fusion.

Wing Warrior (500) + Mystic (500) + Fusion (25,000) =26,000 gold. Time is 30 minutes each for Wing and Mystic, and instantaneous for the fusion, so 60 minutes is the crafting time. The Payoff is 50 EP. Therefore:

Unmatched Snake: 150 gold/EP, and 6 minutes/EP ( 20 total EP for 3000 total gold, and 120 min. total crafting time)
Matching Exorcist: 520 gold/EP, and 1.2 minutes/EP (50 total EP for 26,000 total gold, and 60 min total. crafting time)

Same example with 4 armories, considering REAL TIME:

Unmatched Snake x4: 150 gold/EP, and 1.5 minutes/EP (80 total EP for 12,000 total gold, and 120 min. total REAL time)
Matching Exorcist x4: 520 gold/EP, and 0.3 minutes/EP (200 total EP for 104,000 total gold, 60 min. total REAL time)

Snake loses the speed battle again, and by a TON!

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT

The cost of enhancing armor rises dramatically with the level of the armor to be enhanced. Here's a glimpse at the rising cost scale, by the amount of gold it takes to fill all 4 enhancement slots at various levels of the target armor (I'm giving this in increments of 5 levels. The comprehensive chart may be seen in the spreadsheet):

L1: 600
L6: 1600
L11: 2800
L16: 5200
L21: 7200
L26: 11,000
L31: 16,000
L36: 24,000
L41: 34,000
L46: 44,000
L51: 54,000
L56: 64,000
L61: 74,000
L66: 84,000
L69: 90,000

Obviously, the higher the level of the armor you're enhancing, the bigger component of the cost the enhancement itself becomes. That's a third component that we've not yet considered. Let's look at 4x Unmatched Snake vs. 4x Matching Exorcists when enhancing a Level 51 Roc Feather or Sky Guardian.

4x Unmatched Snake =12,000 in Crafting Cost + 54,000 in Enhancement Cost = 66,000 for 80 EP, or 825 gold/EP
4x Matching Exorcists =4000 Crafting + 100,000 Fusion + 54,000 Enhancement = 158,000 for 200 EP, or 790 gold/EP

While up to this point, we've accepted that Snakeskin is the Slower, but Cheaper alternative, we see that at some point, Snakeskin fails even to be the cheapest alternative!

YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT If you look at the cost progression above as a road on which you have to make a certain number of stops, and pay at a certain number of toll booths, it should become obvious that the fewer stops you have to make, the less total gold you will spend along the way. Simply put, the MORE EP you can add to your target armor per enhancement, the fewer times you'll have to pay the enhancement cost. This isn't a terribly big deal when you're enhancing a Nemesis armor to it's maximum level of 30. When you're enhancing an armor that maxes at L70, however, it becomes a significant cost component, further devaluing Snakeskin vs. the alternative.

In conclusion: Snakeskin is a very valuable component of a proper armor enhancement strategy, but it should never be seen as the only component. When it's time to start leveling those L70 armors to the max, it's time to lessen your reliance on Snake. When Snake is non-matching, and you have more gold than time, consider those L11 Monos!

***Edited to add***

When your "real time" is going to be spent away from the game, Snakeskins are still great to craft. I have my armories churning them out any time I know I'm going to be away from the game for at least 2 hours!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another quick post, this time from jon+funzio, he gives a brief summary of the game as you grow and continue through the levels;

In K&D it seems to be quite the opposite of normal Gree games - to be really competitive in the arena, against bosses and to beat the PvE enemies you need to have strong stats which come from (a) strong armour, (b) being higher level.

Level:
With each level that you gain you increase your attack, defence and HP, for both your main knight (you) and your party of knights. You also increase the maximum number of armour slots and the maximum number of friends you can have (more on this later).

Armour:
Armour come in three main forms:
- 30 level armour - this is basic armour, it can be crafted using your armour-smith from materials found in all maps, both the more advanced materials (like stone slabs) and the basic materials (like stone shards).
- 50 level armour – more advanced armour that can be crafted using boss loot from higher level maps or can be fused from basic elements.
- 70 level armour – the most advanced armour, can sometimes be crafted (especially from beat the boss events), or found in Dark Price Chests.

Enhancing armour:
The higher the level of your armour the slower upgrading will be. Upgrading a level 60/70 armour will require considerably more resources than a 10/70. When upgrading armour, you get faster upgrades from using higher quality armour (so enhancing a 1/70 armour with a 1/50 will upgrade it more than a 1/30). You also get a bonus for using armour of shared element.

Friends
These are especially important for beating bosses and completing some high level maps – the mid-to-high levels of the boss will be nearly impossible without strong friends, the higher your level, the more friend “slots” you have, and so the more likely you will be to have friends with nemesis armour (3x damage vs. the boss) or high level friends with the “strong against” element.
Having some weak friends can also help in PvP tournaments as they get you extra tournament points.

Armour Slots
You gain these as you level up – you will need a lot of these especially when crafting new armour that you want to upgrade as far as possible immediately, a low level player has less slots, so can stock pile less armour.

This is all I can think of at the moment - If anyone thinks there's something i've missed feel free to either PM me, or leave a post below. I'd prefer PM to keep this thread clean as I don't want this ending up as another 100+ pager and loosing this info!

Happy holidays!

Nemmer
06-04-2013, 06:00 AM
Please sticky this! Imagine what life would have been if I had had this TOP NOTCH INFO when I first started...

Thanks a ton, 600RR!!!

Flixern
06-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Very basic, very nice :)

chilledaz
06-06-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm confused at the Snakeskin Alternative #1,

When it says to enhance a Mono armour to 11, does that mean to only enhance ONE of the four Mono armours that I will be using to enhance my LF+? Or does it mean to make all four armours to 11 THEN use those to enhance my LF+?

Thanks in advance!

EljayK
06-06-2013, 05:37 AM
I'm confused at the Snakeskin Alternative #1,

When it says to enhance a Mono armour to 11, does that mean to only enhance ONE of the four Mono armours that I will be using to enhance my LF+? Or does it mean to make all four armours to 11 THEN use those to enhance my LF+?

Thanks in advance!

In that particular section he's referencing what he refers to as REAL TIME. Which is having only a single armory pumping out armor. From that I'm assuming that the example is for a single mono being enhanced and consumed.

chilledaz
06-06-2013, 03:37 PM
In that particular section he's referencing what he refers to as REAL TIME. Which is having only a single armory pumping out armor. From that I'm assuming that the example is for a single mono being enhanced and consumed.

So does that mean I should only make one armour level 11 or do I make all four armours level 11?

hhm
06-06-2013, 08:12 PM
This IS pretty amazing. so detail.

600RR
06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
So does that mean I should only make one armour level 11 or do I make all four armours level 11?

It means you do make all 4 armours level 11 if SNAKESKIN DOES NOT MATCH THE ELEMENTS OF YOUR BASE ARMOUR.

Remember to only do Mono's in this way, i.e Dragonflame, Seafoam, Mystic, Wing Warrior and Stonescale. :)

Hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks HHM :) I would like to add a little more at some point but ill need to do some digging to back up some statements first!

chilledaz
06-07-2013, 04:33 AM
It means you do make all 4 armours level 11 if SNAKESKIN DOES NOT MATCH THE ELEMENTS OF YOUR BASE ARMOUR.

Remember to only do Mono's in this way, i.e Dragonflame, Seafoam, Mystic, Wing Warrior and Stonescale. :)

Hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks HHM :) I would like to add a little more at some point but ill need to do some digging to back up some statements first!
Thank you very much!

Neomagic
06-07-2013, 08:46 AM
That was a really good read 600RR!

Nvk4
06-07-2013, 01:26 PM
"GREE

Nice and simple, the Developers of K&D"

Knights and Dragons was developed by IUGO. It was published by Gree.

Thanks,

-A.

600RR
06-08-2013, 12:40 AM
That was a really good read 600RR!

Glad you liked it :)

"GREE

Nice and simple, the Developers of K&D"

Knights and Dragons was developed by IUGO. It was published by Gree.

Thanks,

-A.

ThanksNvk, i've now updated it to show exactly that.

Nvk4
06-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Thanks! Very much appreciated. :cool:

mrvin
06-17-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi guys, firstly I did not see a questions thread. Where is it??

Secondly, I have crafted my first lvl70 armour and maxing it (Swamp) What should I make next??

Last, I've no idea why I can't post a new thread. :(

Sir.
06-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi guys, firstly I did not see a questions thread. Where is it??

Secondly, I have crafted my first lvl70 armour and maxing it (Swamp) What should I make next??

Last, I've no idea why I can't post a new thread. :(

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52276-Feel-free-to-ask-any-question-about-K-amp-D-in-here-solutions-will-be-provided-ASAP-)/page159

I'd suggest Infernal Lord or Dark Prince. (+ versions only of course)

You'll have to have posted 10 times before you can make threads. Make sure to use the questions thread for questions like these though.

ronaldocyh
06-21-2013, 12:48 AM
I'm a new player, I've played CC and MW before, in what ways is this game different from the other 2?
Where can I join guild? Are the any special events like boss and collecting/opening box in CC? How to do the Deva? Do I keep leveling up/camp?

thx

Earnd
06-27-2013, 05:39 AM
Thank you for this information, gives me insight on how i should progress from where im at now.

600RR
06-27-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm a new player, I've played CC and MW before, in what ways is this game different from the other 2?
Where can I join guild? Are the any special events like boss and collecting/opening box in CC? How to do the Deva? Do I keep leveling up/camp?

thx

Hi there, sorry for my slow response I didn't see someone had posted in here recently! I personally can't comment on how this game is different to the others as it's my first GREE game i've played.

You can join a guild using the "Guild" button next to the arena on the bottom right hand of your screen when you're looking at your kingdom. After that select "Find Guild" and a list should load, I beleive you have the ability to search for any particular guild you want to apply for. Understand that you have to be accepted into the guild by it's 'moderators' however.

Deva is now gone, but there is a section of land with a monster between your kingdom and the first story line called "Relic Ruins" - If you tap on that the epic boss will load for the first time. After that you need to kill monsters in any story mode (Exception being Kingdom of Darkness) to 'unlock' the boss for round 2. There are a total of 60 rounds to fight.

I would reccomend for you to aim at hitting level 100 as quick as possible, the ability to get high ranks in arena really opens up when you hit level 100. It's when the game really begins, especially with upcoming guild wars.

Thank you for this information, gives me insight on how i should progress from where im at now.

I'm glad you appreciate it - It's here for all of our benefits :)

Zyntree
07-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi,

I've been looking at these forums and I see plus versions of non-craftable armors, such as sky guardian. How do I get get these?:confused::confused:

This is a great thread btw. Thanks! :D
Zyn

Unresolved
07-06-2013, 09:49 AM
You get them through DPC. Or special events like the ancient dragon one right now.

anuarreyes
07-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi I got a question, If I get an armor for the big 4 by fusing armors and then level it up so I can get the + version, the next armor of the same type I fusion should be with the + or the result will be another common armor?

Unresolved
07-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Hi I got a question, If I get an armor for the big 4 by fusing armors and then level it up so I can get the + version, the next armor of the same type I fusion should be with the + or the result will be another common armor?

You can't fuse for + armors. You need to craft it or get it through DPC.

anuarreyes
07-06-2013, 06:57 PM
ok so in general I stick to the better armors I get and latter or try to get a hold of + armors :D

Unresolved
07-06-2013, 07:00 PM
ok so in general I stick to the better armors I get and latter or try to get a hold of + armors :D

I would upgrade your regular big 4 armors to level 15 and then craft them when you get to the correct area. They're not very deep into the game, so it shouldn't be too long before you can start crafting a few.

anuarreyes
07-06-2013, 08:02 PM
I would upgrade your regular big 4 armors to level 15 and then craft them when you get to the correct area. They're not very deep into the game, so it shouldn't be too long before you can start crafting a few.

ok thx! I'm getting pretty much absorved by the game!!

Nec772
07-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Ok so I have read different things about the big four and getting them to + so that you can craft the plus versons. After reading them I'm still unsure of this.

The question I have is should I use just basic to directly upgrade the big 4 or should I use basics to upgrades the Mono's or Snakeskin before using them to upgrade the big 4? I have just noticed that to use 4 basics at 10+ is 1,600g vs 4 basics into a mono being only 800g or am I losing Ep for the armor that I am originally upgradeing.

Also should I use the armors i'm getting for logging in 5 days in a row or from chests to upgrade my big 4 even though they are more stars? Like Steam Wizard, Wavemantle, Vinewood etc. I'm just holding on to them and not using them because I'm not sure.

Nec

Musketeer
07-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Ok so I have read different things about the big four and getting them to + so that you can craft the plus versons. After reading them I'm still unsure of this.

The question I have is should I use just basic to directly upgrade the big 4 or should I use basics to upgrades the Mono's or Snakeskin before using them to upgrade the big 4? I have just noticed that to use 4 basics at 10+ is 1,600g vs 4 basics into a mono being only 800g or am I losing Ep for the armor that I am originally upgrading.

Also should I use the armors i'm getting for logging in 5 days in a row or from chests to upgrade my big 4 even though they are more stars? Like Steam Wizard, Wavemantle, Vinewood etc. I'm just holding on to them and not using them because I'm not sure.

Nec

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As8tTdFx1BUkdE9yVk9kUkZ4bm1pT1pkZDhFcVZFR Gc#gid=4

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52470-Armor-Leveling-Research.-Please-Contribute.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0

Check out these threads and spreadsheets, they should answer your question.

In short: basics are quick to craft but not as efficient as commons for cost purposes. Always match the element to the armor you are enhancing.

Snakeskin is better than common at a certain cost per upgrade armor, but even slower to craft. Even for non-matching elements it is still cheaper.

For armor levels above 50 consider using fusion stones to create 50ep (enhancement point) armors from basics, as it'll be cheaper in both money and time, but uses up precious fusion stones.

Your limits are materials (easy to gather but it takes time), crafting time, gold bars, and fusion stones. You need to find the right balance between these four for your own playing time and style.

Any armors you get from daily log-ins are useful only for enhancing, at least in my experience.
Any armors you get from arena rewards are useful only for enhancing, at least in my experience.
Any armors you get from epic boss level rewards are useful only for enhancing. Only the legendary armor is worth keeping. If you can craft the +version (i.e. you gathered 101 materials) that will be worth keeping and levelling.

Buckwild
07-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the useful guide. Could you touch on fusion in your guide?
My question is what factors influence the probability of a successful fusion? I think commons have a better chance than basics? Also, does being plus matter? Does the level of the armor affect the fusion outcome?
If this info is in another sticky thread, please let me know.
Thanks,
Buckwild

Roark
07-15-2013, 04:20 PM
the only fusion I did while leveling up was when a quest asked me to

you can't fuse the + versions of fused armors, +version for non-craftable items (ie. you can't gather materials and create them) only come from Dark Prince Chests which cost 20 gems to open, and have a less than 1% chance of anything good. The non+ versions of these armors are 95% not worthwhile

the short version: my guide to fusing = don't fuse (also don't open DPC)

Buckwild
07-15-2013, 05:08 PM
If we don't fuse, then how do we start working on the big four? All of my armor is a combo of earth and another element at this point.

Roark
07-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Living Flame, Crius, Atlantean Avenger, and Hydra Hunter all come from materials dropped from the bosses at the end of the 2nd round of levels after the initial 5 elemental levels (earth, water, fire, spirit, air)

fusing can give you the regular version and you can level it to 15 to unlock the + version but you'll still have to gather materials to craft the +version

also most quests have overlapping requirements, and you'll probably end up gathering more materials than are needed for one crafted armor (usually the regular non+ version as your first one)

I think I was lucky in receiving regular versions from daily log in prizes, event prizes and chests rewards from keys I got from leveling up, so when I used my materials, I only had to make the +version

Musketeer
07-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Living Flame, Crius, Atlantean Avenger, and Hydra Hunter all come from materials dropped from the bosses at the end of the 2nd round of levels after the initial 5 elemental levels (earth, water, fire, spirit, air)

fusing can give you the regular version and you can level it to 15 to unlock the + version but you'll still have to gather materials to craft the +version

also most quests have overlapping requirements, and you'll probably end up gathering more materials than are needed for one crafted armor (usually the regular non+ version as your first one)

I think I was lucky in receiving regular versions from daily log in prizes, event prizes and chests rewards from keys I got from leveling up, so when I used my materials, I only had to make the +version

Adding to Roark's reply, you're in stage one of the storyline, crafting uncommon armors, maximum level 30. The big four are stage two, rare armors, all level 50 max. Stage three you access ultra-rare armors, level 70 max, which I have dubbed the Bigger Four.

There are actually five rares and five ultra-rares that you can craft through storyline materials, but the first of each five is a bit weak and most people scorn them.

Beyond crafting the +version (up to three sets if you really want them, but no more than that) there's no value in farming the materials for these armors further, because snakeskin is so much cheaper to produce and easier to obtain for enhancing purposes, even if it doesn't match your required elements. Unfortunately you'll get them as random daily gifts, and they'll start to clutter up your armorsmith if you don't occasionally use them just to see the back of them. Shame there's no way to just discard unwanted materials.

Buckwild
07-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Is it possible to make plus version of non-craftables like flowstone battlegear and stormrage armor? If not, is it a bad idea to lvl these to 50 since the plus versions of the big four are better?

Sakino
07-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Even the plus versions of 4 stars are worse than the story armor, having a lack of defence or attack, based on the armor. A big four + will have stats on 750/750, or something very near. A plus two star, will have something like 550/750 or vice versa, ecept the flowstone battlegear, wich the non plus version is likely the same of crius +, only a bit worse, and the plus version being very high in defence and attack( i remember something like 800/900...)
So dont bother getting those.

Buckwild
07-16-2013, 05:39 PM
So i don't think thats right according to spreadsheets. Stormrage plus armor has 825/825 stats compared to atlean avenger plus which are 750/750ish. My question is, is it possible to even craft stormrage plus? And if not how to people get it? If I lvl my stormrage to 15, will i be able to craft the plus version?

Unresolved
07-16-2013, 05:44 PM
So i don't think thats right according to spreadsheets. Stormrage plus armor has 825/825 stats compared to atlean avenger plus which are 750/750ish. My question is, is it possible to even craft stormrage plus? And if not how to people get it? If I lvl my stormrage to 15, will i be able to craft the plus version?

You can only get it through DPC.

ZERO_07
07-16-2013, 05:56 PM
These are the only worthwhile armors that you can/should get in-game that are craftable meaning you can unlock and craft the + versions when leveled up.

1 Star
Hydra’s Hunter Armor+
Atlantean Avenger Armor+
Living Flame Armor+
Crius Armor+

Every other 1 Star isn't worth keeping regardless of they're + or not.

Most 2 Stars aren't worth keeping either as their stats are worse than the above four, The following are the only notable ones, though do keep in mind they are non-craftable meaning you can only get them in DPCs to be able to get the + versions.

2 Stars
Stormrage Armor+
Riverstone Mantle+
Flowstone Battlegear+

The following are the craftable 3 Stars that are worth making and leveling up:
3 Stars
Armor of the Infernal Lord+
Dark Prince’s Royal Armor+
Swamp Shaman+
Rocfeather Robes+

And here's a list of good 3 Star armors you can get in the DPC that are worth keeping as well:

3 Stars
Storm Sorcerer
Sky Guardian
Wicked Wraith

Worth mentioning that these 3 are good even in their non-plus forms, any other 3 Stars aren't worth keeping or making.

I can't be bothered going over Legendaries, though there are some bad ones too, mostly the mono elemental ones except Eildrichht (w/e it's called) , Hunter's Garb, Deep Dragon Mail, and Steampowered Exoskeleteon.

Musketeer
07-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Is it possible to make plus version of non-craftables like flowstone battlegear and stormrage armor?

No, you can't craft non-craftable armor. Period.

+versions exist, but can only be obtained through opening chests.

If not, is it a bad idea to lvl these to 50 since the plus versions of the big four are better?

I think it's a bad idea. I did it with the two you get for referring and being referred, and while they got me partway through the storyline, the big four would have done so too, and I'd have saved a lot of time, effort and resources. The starts maxed out in the 500s, while the big 4+ are in the 700-800 range.

Demonic Lord
07-16-2013, 06:20 PM
What's the best combination to et any of these legendary fusion armors
Clayplate mantle, guardians battlegear, tempered bartlegear?

overcire
07-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Quote Originally Posted by hungerdowns View Post
" is there such a list? at least is there a complete (or nearly so) one? ive seen several that were sad, incomplete nuisances. btw add WBB-CRQ-QFM id really like the rewards. thnx.
Theer is no reliable way to fuse 4* armors, don't waste your fusion stones trying. Even if you could fuse them, theyd be regular versions and not worth enhancing. "

Get your 4* armors by fighting the Epic Bosses. Better still, wait until you can beat 43 levels, craft one set and level it to 35, then craft the +version with the remaining materials. This is the only 4* armor you will want to level to 70 and use against future Epic Bosses.

taken from the questions and answers thread.
whether or not this is a frequently asked question is not your question, and therefore should be placed in another thread. Or better yet search. Its faster than waiting patiently for an answer.

Jello
07-16-2013, 07:24 PM
The comprehensive chart may be seen in the spreadsheet):

L61: 74,000
L66: 84,000
L69: 90,000

Correction for your guide...

L66 is 88,000
L69 is 100,000

I corrected the Data Sheet 2 weeks ago when I noticed the error. From L64 to L69, each level increases by 4,000 per 4 slots.

Also, in the "What is a + armour" section, you could add this:

Level 30 armors require enhancement to level 10 to unlock +
Level 50 armors require enhancement to Level 15 to unlock +
Level 70 armors (story/non epic) require enhancement to Level 25 to unlock +
Level 70 armors (epic/boss) require enhancement to Level 35 to unlock +

BobSaget
07-16-2013, 07:53 PM
I have 60 gems no idea what to do with them, from what I've seen the Chests have too low of percentage rate, but I don't know what to do

Unresolved
07-16-2013, 07:55 PM
I have 60 gems no idea what to do with them, from what I've seen the Chests have too low of percentage rate, but I don't know what to do

Save them to upgrade your training fields.

Musketeer
07-16-2013, 07:56 PM

Use them to upgrade training fields to level 3. You will need the gold income.

shadowspere
07-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I now have 2 types of nemesis armor I'm not sure if I should enhance the new one with the old one or combine the two and see what I get any suggestion

overcire
07-17-2013, 11:27 PM
"you know what you get when you combine two nemesis armors? a free armor slot" -eunichorn

they are worth 25 ep each. you are likely to get 24 or 50 ep for whatever it is you fuse. You will not wear what ever it is you fuse.

Marco_
07-18-2013, 02:58 AM
they are worth 25 ep each. you are likely to get 24 or 50 ep for whatever it is you fuse. You will not wear what ever it is you fuse.
So Nemesis is 1 more EP than a craftable Rare? I guess that should be added to the spreadsheet on the Armor Leveling tab...

Jello
07-18-2013, 05:07 AM
So Nemesis is 1 more EP than a craftable Rare? I guess that should be added to the spreadsheet on the Armor Leveling tab...

Added Nemesis to the Armor Leveling.

theeggman85
07-18-2013, 10:17 PM
I've got a quick question that I've been looking for the answer to on here but can't seem to find. When I'm recruiting friends for something, which armor are they wearing? Is it grouped by type, say if I'm recruiting for the big weekly boss then my friends will be wearing the armor they're wearing currently in that setup? Or is it just one specific armor, say from the PVP?

deathexe
07-18-2013, 10:23 PM
I've got a quick question that I've been looking for the answer to on here but can't seem to find. When I'm recruiting friends for something, which armor are they wearing? Is it grouped by type, say if I'm recruiting for the big weekly boss then my friends will be wearing the armor they're wearing currently in that setup? Or is it just one specific armor, say from the PVP?

When using friends for Epic boss, they're wearing their epic boss setup armor. When using them on adventure AKA normal stages, they'll be wearing the armor they have on in the normal stage setup.

Rended
07-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Hey guys,

I'm currently level 56 (android). Very active. Help give me some direction here:

I just unlocked the misty march
I currently have all the (+) versions of the big four (HH/Crius/AA/LF)
All the big four are roughly level 30 each
I have bought the 500k expansion and I'm currently saving for the 1mil expansion (700k at the moment)
I have all training fields level 2, 17 gems at the moment saving up for lvl 3 training grounds

Just need some direction on where I should go. thanks everyone!

Musketeer
07-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Hey guys,

I'm currently level 56 (android). Very active. Help give me some direction here:

I just unlocked the misty march
I currently have all the (+) versions of the big four (HH/Crius/AA/LF)
All the big four are roughly level 30 each
I have bought the 500k expansion and I'm currently saving for the 1mil expansion (700k at the moment)
I have all training fields level 2, 17 gems at the moment saving up for lvl 3 training grounds

Just need some direction on where I should go. thanks everyone!

It's tough saving up for those expansions, but the best thing to do is really to save all your gold to get that, and not spend any on further armor levelling until you've got that one and the next (2 million). Put up training grounds as soon as you can on the new expansions.

Gold is ultimately THE limiting factor. I've just levelled my 2nd legendary armor to 70, and the last 2-3 levels took a day each, using fusion stones to make 50ep armor so I was doing it as cheaply as possible. I have 11 level 3 training grounds, but lack of gold was still what held me back.

Of course it's very boring waiting, so keep stockpiling materials while you do - snakeskin and the commons, while collecting basic shards as you can along the way. You will run out of materials very quickly once you have the money to craft and fuse.

Rended
07-22-2013, 11:17 AM
It's tough saving up for those expansions, but the best thing to do is really to save all your gold to get that, and not spend any on further armor levelling until you've got that one and the next (2 million). Put up training grounds as soon as you can on the new expansions.

Gold is ultimately THE limiting factor. I've just levelled my 2nd legendary armor to 70, and the last 2-3 levels took a day each, using fusion stones to make 50ep armor so I was doing it as cheaply as possible. I have 11 level 3 training grounds, but lack of gold was still what held me back.

Of course it's very boring waiting, so keep stockpiling materials while you do - snakeskin and the commons, while collecting basic shards as you can along the way. You will run out of materials very quickly once you have the money to craft and fuse.

Thanks for the informative response. I have two quick questions from that:

How in the world did you save up 200+ gems?
You think I should not progress and just stay back and farm materials?

Thanks!

ZERO_07
07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Yea I'm also around the same point in the game and would like to know what to do as well.

Level 59
Epic Stage at Zephyr Plateau
Unlocked the + version of all the Big Four
They're at HH+(36) CA+(35) LF+(10) AA+(1)
Also just bought the 500K Expansion
Have five Lv.3 training Grounds and three Lv 2.

Do I just save up for the next expansion? I was hoping to get to Level 60, get to Haunted Citadel, continue to level my Hydra for next week's boss and the Citadel, or should I just wait?

Musketeer
07-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the informative response. I have two quick questions from that:

How in the world did you save up 200+ gems?
You think I should not progress and just stay back and farm materials?

Thanks!

1. I bought them, mostly. I got impatient.
2. I'll answer you and Zero_07 together on that.

Yea I'm also around the same point in the game and would like to know what to do as well.

Level 59
Epic Stage at Zephyr Plateau
Unlocked the + version of all the Big Four
They're at HH+(36) CA+(35) LF+(10) AA+(1)
Also just bought the 500K Expansion
Have five Lv.3 training Grounds and three Lv 2.

Do I just save up for the next expansion? I was hoping to get to Level 60, get to Haunted Citadel, continue to level my Hydra for next week's boss and the Citadel, or should I just wait?

Like I assume you guys are doing, I fought every Epic Boss from the first week I started playing. I beat level 15 on my second Boss, and levelled the armor to 35, when I discovered there was a +version, and I didn't have the materials for it.

I hadn't read this Forum.

Every Epic Boss armor I earned after the first and before I was able to craft the + version, has been an almost* total waste of time and effort. I'd have been better off building my castle gold-producing base, and grinding for basic crafting materials.

I also battled along through the Quests, spending gold and materials levelling several not very good armors, including the Steam Wizard, Snakeskin, and Monk's Vestment's. I reached level 100 in 10 weeks.

Whatever combination of elements the Epic Boss has, it will eventually be repeated and bettered, so it's generally not worth crafting the non+ version if you can't get the +version too.

If I had been more patient, waiting for my Gold to build up, opening the expansions, and building training fields, I'd have had millions more gold to play with in the following weeks.

theeggman85
07-22-2013, 07:59 PM
I've got a few more questions along these lines, since I'm actually in the same place as these two guys at lvl 62ish(How convenient!)

First of all, are the higher rarity armors always going to be better than the ones of the same elements but lower rarity? For example, I had LF armor and found the dark prince's which was way better. For each level of the dark prince's armor, is an LF+ armor at that level always strictly better? I'm a little confused on whether or not to give up my + versions of lower rarity to go with these more rare sets.
By the logic above, the best sets in the game are then from the Epic Bosses?
I'm a little confused about what you said in your last post with getting resources for the Epic armor sets. To craft the + version you need to get the normal version to level 35 or something right? So are you saying you wish you had used your money to build training fields first as an investment in the future? I just built my first epic armor set and I'm unsure where to go from here, I know eventually you have to level it up, but it sounded like from what you said you regretted actually building the non-plus version.
Along those same lines, once you get an epic armor and level it past your old armor of those elements, it will be strictly better and you should always use that epic armor, is that right? So get rid of the old 1-3 star armor? That ties in with my first question I guess.

Thanks for the help!

overcire
07-22-2013, 08:16 PM
I would prefer lower rarity high stats armour: stats are all that matters and rarity just means it costs more gold and more EP. One level on an armour will tell you how good it will be maxed, as every armour level gives the same amount of att and def, and armours have a level cap. Or you can use the spreadsheet. But try to figure out how it works.

This game, naturally, has a very linear stat progression on armours. Older armours are worse so that people will keep on buying DPC's and fighting epic bosses. New legionaries are the strongest and rarest items in the game, with a few anomalies.

However few armours grow at a rate of +20 (or more) stats per level. Everyone else is looking for good armour. You can assume that they have looked longer/harder than you if you just started researching. Lo and behold, the story line rare armours have some of the best growth around, partially because you can easily craft + versions of them.

You will always be fielding three knights. So Eventhough my Living flame is out shadowed by my pyromancers for this boss, both are getting some action. Would I level up another pyro+ for this boss to put on a squire? No. Too much gold / time to invest in a character with poor health. Would I consider another LF+? Yes, if Mantle of the beast + were not equivalent.

Invest in cheap and good armours. But first invest in your city. Learn from the lannisters: gold wins

theeggman85
07-22-2013, 08:40 PM
So you would level up the 1-gold star armors all the way first then?

Also I'm confused about the stats-per-level thing. Did you mean that for a given armor, each level up will give the same amount of attack and defense as the previous level up, say +5 atk and +5 def, but higher rarity armors will have a higher amount-per-level, like maybe +8 atk and +8 def per level up?

I guess this is a harder question to answer, but is it usually good to max out all your storyline single-star armors to lvl 50 before upgrading the legendaries? I'm unsure of when the best time is to make the change over to the bigger but better investments in the 4-star armors. Or should I just finish the big 4 to lvl 50 and then move on to legendaries when I can?

overcire
07-22-2013, 08:56 PM
nah stats per level are gear dependant, not rarity dependant. Every level grows by the same amount. Just go look at the spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0).

Storyline armour's (+ variety) grow by more per level and cost less per level than legendary armours. It is for that reason that it is every ones opinion here that you should have the big four story line armours finished before chasing after legendaries.

I miss the pace of the game back when I was getting stronger with every 10k gold invested. I haven't grown truly 'stronger' since I maxed my Jians+, just more agile.

BethMo
07-22-2013, 08:58 PM
I guess this is a harder question to answer, but is it usually good to max out all your storyline single-star armors to lvl 50 before upgrading the legendaries? I'm unsure of when the best time is to make the change over to the bigger but better investments in the 4-star armors. Or should I just finish the big 4 to lvl 50 and then move on to legendaries when I can?

Skip the Snakeskin and Chimera Corps -- they have inferior stats. The other four are known as the "big four" because they give you the best stats at the cheapest cost. It's best to max those before working on legendaries unless there's a specific armor you want to use to fight the epic boss in a particular week.

(At this point in your game, you don't want the armors from the epic boss, but it's very much worth fighting for the other goodies you get as prizes along the way!)

theeggman85
07-22-2013, 09:01 PM
I think it's coming together now, thanks for the help guys! One more question about the spreadsheet, I see some + versions of uncraftable armor. How does that work, just luck of the draw from dark prince's chest or something?

gexstar
07-22-2013, 09:04 PM
I think it's coming together now, thanks for the help guys! One more question about the spreadsheet, I see some + versions of uncraftable armor. How does that work, just luck of the draw from dark prince's chest or something?

yes, dpc only.

Musketeer
07-22-2013, 09:18 PM
I've got a few more questions along these lines, since I'm actually in the same place as these two guys at lvl 62ish(How convenient!)

First of all, are the higher rarity armors always going to be better than the ones of the same elements but lower rarity? For example, I had LF armor and found the dark prince's which was way better. For each level of the dark prince's armor, is an LF+ armor at that level always strictly better? I'm a little confused on whether or not to give up my + versions of lower rarity to go with these more rare sets.
By the logic above, the best sets in the game are then from the Epic Bosses?
I'm a little confused about what you said in your last post with getting resources for the Epic armor sets. To craft the + version you need to get the normal version to level 35 or something right? So are you saying you wish you had used your money to build training fields first as an investment in the future? I just built my first epic armor set and I'm unsure where to go from here, I know eventually you have to level it up, but it sounded like from what you said you regretted actually building the non-plus version.
Along those same lines, once you get an epic armor and level it past your old armor of those elements, it will be strictly better and you should always use that epic armor, is that right? So get rid of the old 1-3 star armor? That ties in with my first question I guess.

Thanks for the help!

So are you saying you wish you had used your money to build training fields first as an investment in the future?

Yes.

My first Epic Boss armor was Tortoiseshell Aegis. Once I got it to level 35 I opened up the ability to craft a decent set, but didn't have the materials (and didn't want to pay a ton of gems to get them). Tortoiseshell has the same elements as Crius. In my innocence I thought therefore I should continue to level the Tortoiseshell instead of Crius+.

Crius+ at level 50 has the stats 696/794. Tortoiseshell regular at level 44 (which is as far as I got it) has the stats 508/793. Almost identical defence, much weaker attack.

It costs 1540 enhancement points to get the Crius+ to level 50, and 291 to get the original Crius to level 15 to open up the + version. Total 1631.

It cost 2395 enhancement points to get the Tortoiseshell Aegis to level 44. So I used a ton more materials to have a weaker set of armor. I could have gone on developing the Tortoiseshell to level 70, using a ton more materials, and eventually it would have been better than the Crius+.

Against the recent Epic Dragon Boreas the best elements to use were Earth/Air - Crius+ and Tortoiseshell Aegis. Ho hum, I hadn't levelled a Crius+ past about 30 because I had been intent on levelling the Tortoiseshell. I rapidly pushed my Crius+ to level 50, and even started a second set so I could field 3 knights in the best armor.

I managed to beat Boreas to level 43, mainly thanks to powerful friends. If I'd had 3 sets of Crius+ it would have been much easier, and cheaper to level 3 sets to 50 than one set of Tortoiseshell to 70.

Along those same lines, once you get an epic armor and level it past your old armor of those elements, it will be strictly better and you should always use that epic armor, is that right?

It'll be the armour yor main knight wears for Epic Bosses of the right elements, and possibly in the Arena.

So get rid of the old 1-3 star armor? That ties in with my first question I guess.

Yes, as long as you don't need it any more.

There are ten element combinations (not counting single element armors). You have three knights to equip. Ideally you'll have 3 sets of each element combination in your arsenal, all maxed out and ready for any Epic Boss that comes along. As you gain better armors by beating the Epic Boss, you replace your weaker armors with the new ones.

overcire
07-22-2013, 10:00 PM
hey musket, there are no holes left in your arsenal if you only have the five elements-touching armours. Develop those first, before you get any elements-separate ones. five legendary's are cheaper than 10 :)

(spirit/fire is equivalent to earth/fire when vs air/psychic in my books, for example)

Musketeer
07-23-2013, 05:55 AM
hey musket, there are no holes left in your arsenal if you only have the five elements-touching armours. Develop those first, before you get any elements-separate ones. five legendary's are cheaper than 10 :)

(spirit/fire is equivalent to earth/fire when vs air/psychic in my books, for example)

I know. Can't always get the bosses though. Touching elements are more vulnerable in the Arena.

theeggman85
07-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks again for the help guys, I'm now confused about what direction I should take. I have three armors that are 2-3 stars, and off the assumption that they were better i ditched the 1-star counterparts in favor of these. They are now at level 15-23, at varying places in that range. One of them (dark princes) replaced one of the big 4.

Should I scrap my progress on all of these armors to go back to the 1-stars, since they are cheaper to upgrade? Or should I just keep going with these armors? Or maybe just scrap dark prince's (right now at lvl 23) to go back to LF and make sure my big 4 are at level 50, and then keep the other two 2-3 star armors?

Also on that armor spreadsheet, the upgrade points needed for each level up are not listed. Are those all the same at each tier of rarity, so for example, all 2-star armors have the same points needed to get from lvl 25 to 26?

Musketeer
07-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks again for the help guys, I'm now confused about what direction I should take. I have three armors that are 2-3 stars, and off the assumption that they were better i ditched the 1-star counterparts in favor of these. They are now at level 15-23, at varying places in that range. One of them (dark princes) replaced one of the big 4.

Should I scrap my progress on all of these armors to go back to the 1-stars, since they are cheaper to upgrade? Or should I just keep going with these armors? Or maybe just scrap dark prince's (right now at lvl 23) to go back to LF and make sure my big 4 are at level 50, and then keep the other two 2-3 star armors?

Also on that armor spreadsheet, the upgrade points needed for each level up are not listed. Are those all the same at each tier of rarity, so for example, all 2-star armors have the same points needed to get from lvl 25 to 26?

Two star armors are, unless you have a + version, not worth developing. Go back to the Big Four, they are better.

Dark Prince's is fine, if you raise it to lvl35 to open up the +version, then gather the materials to build the +version. The way the Dark Prince drops crappy feathers instead of evil jewels, that's a task-and-a-half of full cream milk.

Getting yourself one or two sets of the Big Four is going to be a lot cheaper and easier than trying to level any armor to 70.

There's a reason people keep recommending getting the Big Four, so do it.

ZERO_07
07-23-2013, 06:17 PM
The only 2 Star Armors that are better than the Big 4 and are worth keeping and leveling up are Stormrage+, Flowstone+ and Riverstone+, the rest are worse than the Big Four regardless of they're + or not.

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Dark Prince's is fine, if you raise it to lvl35 to open up the +version

raise it to lvl20

theeggman85
07-23-2013, 06:30 PM
So does that mean I should level an LF+ anyway, but keep the dark prince around for later?

What about my other 2-3 star armors (Armor of the Infernal Lord and Brawler's Armor) - leave them around for later too or scrap?

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 06:45 PM
surely u don't want your minions to run around naked?

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 06:47 PM
the big four and bigger four will cover your needs for a long time at an economical price

theeggman85
07-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Oh man a new thing. What are the bigger four?

ZERO_07
07-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Armor of the Infernal Lord, Dark Prince's Armor, Rocfeather Robes and Swamp Shaman.

Jello
07-23-2013, 07:32 PM

Armor of the Infernal Lord, Dark Prince's Armor, Rocfeather Robes and Swamp Shaman.

Although, if you have opened DPC's and got the Sky Guardian+, or you make it to level 45 on the current boss Notus, both of these Spirit/Air armors are much better than Rocfeather+.

D3athShade
07-23-2013, 07:51 PM

wait i was told NOT to get rocfeather becuz it had pretty low stats. Should i get it or not? =/

KayOrzz
07-23-2013, 08:09 PM
it'll be a choice if you do not have a better armor with this element combo

ZERO_07
07-23-2013, 08:15 PM
If you can't get the + version of Notus, or aren't lucky enough to get a Sky Guardian + in the DPC, then Rocfeather is your only option for a Spirit/Air Armor.

Musketeer
07-23-2013, 08:26 PM
wait i was told NOT to get rocfeather becuz it had pretty low stats. Should i get it or not? =/

Who told you that? Someone with a ton of cash to open DPCs probably.

SoloStar
07-23-2013, 08:38 PM
So does that mean I should level an LF+ anyway, but keep the dark prince around for later?

What about my other 2-3 star armors (Armor of the Infernal Lord and Brawler's Armor) - leave them around for later too or scrap?

Scrap the Brawler's. Keep the Infernal and unlock the + version. Upgrade dark prince until you unlock the + version and can gather the materials to craft it, otherwise use LF+ until you can craft the + version of DP.

From your previous posts, you said you've gotten to lv92. How do you not know this stuff already?

theeggman85
07-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Scrap the Brawler's. Keep the Infernal and unlock the + version. Upgrade dark prince until you unlock the + version and can gather the materials to craft it, otherwise use LF+ until you can craft the + version of DP.

From your previous posts, you said you've gotten to lv92. How do you not know this stuff already?

You may have misread that, I'm 62. Still a bit late in the game to start research I know, but oh well. Got a late start I guess. Thanks for the info, I'll go back to all 1-star gear and keep upgrading the dark prince and infernal after i get the big four to 50.

Unresolved
07-23-2013, 09:15 PM
You may have misread that, I'm 62. Still a bit late in the game to start research I know, but oh well. Got a late start I guess. Thanks for the info, I'll go back to all 1-star gear and keep upgrading the dark prince and infernal after i get the big four to 50.

Also get all of your castle expansions before you enhance DP/Infernal if you haven't already.

theeggman85
07-23-2013, 09:36 PM
Also get all of your castle expansions before you enhance DP/Infernal if you haven't already.

Yeah... I should have gotten on that earlier, but I'm close to affording my second to last expansion and have eight level 2 training fields waiting for gems. Hopefully by the time the legendaries roll around I'll be set. How many armorsmiths do you guys run?

SoloStar
07-23-2013, 09:51 PM
It's up to you. I have 3. I think 3 should be the minimum. 4 would be great as you can just craft a set of 4 armors to enhance each time you want to craft. Armories cost gems though so yeah..

EljayK
07-24-2013, 05:11 AM
Yeah... I should have gotten on that earlier, but I'm close to affording my second to last expansion and have eight level 2 training fields waiting for gems. Hopefully by the time the legendaries roll around I'll be set. How many armorsmiths do you guys run?

3 is the "perfect" number. It doesn't require spending gems, and it's more than enough for average casual play. If you want to spend 20 gems and get a 4th, that's up to your play style, and you're welcome to. If you feel like you wouldn't use the fourth, then 3 is sufficient for most purposes. I have 4, and 25% of the time my 4th is empty, or crafting something I don't really need, but could use.

KayOrzz
07-24-2013, 06:03 AM
3-4 when you're still building up your arsenal. 2-3 when you're more or less done with them

Papa3G
07-24-2013, 08:40 AM
I have 4 as I need more to craft a lot of armor for enhancing 4+dragon armor

ZERO_07
07-24-2013, 12:32 PM
I'll be building a 4th once all my other expansions have been filled with Training fields, I feel a 4th just saves much more time when getting armors for ep.

Musketeer
07-24-2013, 02:21 PM
I built a 4th for the current event, but I'm thinking of switching back to 3 eventually. It's hard to keep all 4 busy all the time.

Loose-End
07-25-2013, 03:01 AM
Hi :),

I have a question and it's concerning graphics (The armour animation). At what levels do the animations of the armour change? It seems that the first one changes around level 10, when is the next graphic change? (P.S. My question is concerning level 50 armours) If you have information on 70's too it would be very much appreciated too :) I have been playing for around 2 weeks now, currently level 45, and made a huge mistake of combining a few armours(WHOOPS!), so now I'm saving up for more expansions and Training Grounds :)

Thanks in advance! :D

issackiu
07-25-2013, 03:11 AM
Hi :),

I have a question and it's concerning graphics (The armour animation). At what levels do the animations of the armour change? It seems that the first one changes around level 10, when is the next graphic change? (P.S. My question is concerning level 50 armours) If you have information on 70's too it would be very much appreciated too :) I have been playing for around 2 weeks now, currently level 45, and made a huge mistake of combining a few armours(WHOOPS!), so now I'm saving up for more expansions and Training Grounds :)

Thanks in advance! :D

you can find what you want in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&type=view&gid=7&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
in the sheet of armor leveling,
for level 50 armours, it 1st change on 5 level and 2nd on 25

Papa3G
07-25-2013, 06:09 AM
Guys, can anyone advise how to avoid miss the target during PvP battles?
I'm level 100+ with 2 max legendary and very rare armor and few legendary armor 50+.
I always experience miss the target every PvP battles, even sometimes 3-4 times missed which loss me on the battles.
Thanks!

deathexe
07-25-2013, 06:12 AM
Guys, can anyone advise how to avoid miss the target during PvP battles?
I'm level 100+ with 2 max legendary and very rare armor and few legendary armor 50+.
I always experience miss the target every PvP battles, even sometimes 3-4 times missed which loss me on the battles.
Thanks!

Missed are random. You can't do anything to affect it.

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 09:52 AM
I think they need to fix it, tbh. When I farm for snakeskin, why am I missing on those monsters? Doesn't make sense when you're at such a high level to miss. But I guess 'balance' isn't something that's worth priority and it isn't a big problem when it comes to PvE.

Musketeer
07-25-2013, 12:53 PM
I think they need to fix it, tbh. When I farm for snakeskin, why am I missing on those monsters? Doesn't make sense when you're at such a high level to miss. But I guess 'balance' isn't something that's worth priority and it isn't a big problem when it comes to PvE.

Ransdom misses, and random special hits, are there to add a bit of variety and randomness to the game. It's not something that needs fixing, and it's not exactly a hardship to have to swing twice at a ghost or skeleton.

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Yeah sure, but that same randomness can be reasons why you die in later stages or losing in an arena. With no reason to why you miss but 'It's RNG', from an outside view, it's just bad developing.

Roark
07-25-2013, 03:00 PM

I actually wish there was a button to miss intentionally, so I can do more Special Attacks and get a couple more water/earth shards as desired when farming

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Lol wouldn't that be nice :cool:

Jello
07-25-2013, 03:11 PM
I actually wish there was a button to miss intentionally, so I can do more Special Attacks and get a couple more water/earth shards as desired when farming

That's easy... just Flee from the fight (hit the X in the upper right) on any minion except the last one in the stage, then go back. I do it all the time to get a 3rd SA on Skeletons Tomb Epic runs, and then get a 4th SA on Gorgon. If I hit the last minion on 3/4 with the 3rd SA, I won't have enough energy for a 4th SA on the boss. So on stage 4/4, the first minion hits me, I hit back and gain 1 energy towards my SA, I flee, then go back to 4/4 again, hit the 2 minions giving me a full SA for the hit on Gorgon. I have almost 4,000 Earth Shards and 2,000 Water shards, so I just mainly do this when the guild has the quest "Kill xxx Monsters with a Special Attack".

What I want is a button to STOP a Special Attack when hit prematurely, like when you think the minion before a boss is dead, you hit the SA to activate, then realize that random f'n miss made you use the SA on the minion because it didn't die! I can sometimes catch it by fleeing, but if I've got the speedup button depressed, it can come too quickly... or I use the SA too soon on a boss and don't want to flee because I won't have enough health to make it through the stage and kill the boss.

theeggman85
07-25-2013, 05:19 PM
Alright, I have another quick question here. I was talking about which armors to level up, what to do with my 2-3 star armors and things like that. For now I will scrap the Brawlers and level a Chimera Corps + instead, and then level the Big Four, hanging on to my dark prince and infernal armor for later.

My question now is what do you all do about 1-star armors that you can't craft a + version of, like wavecharmers mantle and wind monarch's robes? Those are not going to be as good as something else (Like the Armor of Notus I just crafted) but of course they will level much easier. Do you guys level every 1-star armor like the wavecharmers and wind monarch's robes as well (even though you can't craft a + version), just not as fast as the big 4?

Also, what about the weird in-between armors like Rocfeather robes? Do you first level the wind monarch all the way before working on this longer investment?

KayOrzz
07-25-2013, 05:29 PM
and level a Chimera Corps + instead

bad choice, stick to big four

My question now is what do you all do about 1-star armors that you can't craft a + version of, like wavecharmers mantle and wind monarch's robes?

these are what we know as 50ep armors, usually used for enhancing, seldom used for wearing

Also, what about the weird in-between armors like Rocfeather robes? Do you first level the wind monarch all the way before working on this longer investment?

level a roc if u hv no better alternative to wind/spirit armors like sg for example, regarding wind monarch, refer to previous answer

Musketeer
07-25-2013, 05:57 PM

RocFeather is not a weird armor, it's a bigger four armor. It's a craftable armor using materials from the map, and thus you can craft a + version eventually. The +version is your stepping stone to beating the Epic Bosses, if you didn't already get something better from a DPC.

theeggman85
07-25-2013, 07:55 PM
So... besides big 4 and bigger 4 I shouldn't be leveling any other armors really? Not even if I need specific elements for a level like water/spirit with wavecharmers? I just shouldn't bother until I have the resources to level up Notus? It seems weird to avoid those elements until way later in the game, since you might need them for an epic boss. Do you guys just not care as much about elemental weaknesses and only use the big 4 while building up to bigger 4?

Unresolved
07-25-2013, 08:04 PM
So... besides big 4 and bigger 4 I shouldn't be leveling any other armors really? Not even if I need specific elements for a level like water/spirit with wavecharmers? I just shouldn't bother until I have the resources to level up Notus? It seems weird to avoid those elements until way later in the game, since you might need them for an epic boss. Do you guys just not care as much about elemental weaknesses and only use the big 4 while building up to bigger 4?

The Big 4 has good elemental coverage as does the Bigger 4(though I don't really believe in going for Rocfeather). Doing anything outside of that just wastes your resources that could be going towards your TF's/expansions.

overcire
07-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Water/Spirit or Earth/Spirit is a pretty big hole in the armory. I filled that as soon as I could, but with a Legendary+ boss armour.

And they are not avoiding any elements by building up the big four. One of them can power hit any dual/element boss without taking bonus damage in return, except earth/water.

You will be able to crush the swamp kraken long before you can beat the epic flavour of the week to 43. Getting a legendary + armour is what most of the people care about in regards to the boss: The 4 fusion stones, 57.5K gold, 11 keys, 4 gems and handful of low ep armours are not interesting. The 5 DPC keys used to be a nice bonus, but I think that they are too expensive for any one to 'farm' any more.

Inshallah
07-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi all. I am a fairly new player who's been playing off and on for about a week. I wanted to share with you all where I am currently and what I should be doing in order to be as effective as possible. I have read the stickied threads but my progression is moving slow it seems. Perhaps ya'll can guide me in the right direction?

Where I am currently:

Level 24 - 0% to 25
71.1k gold
0 gems

6 Fountains Tier 2
3 Guard Towers Tier 2
1 Cathedral
1 Tavern
2 Armorsmiths

Highest area progression:
Cold Rock Crags - Epic

Armorsets:
Living Flame Lvl. 20
Crius Armor Lvl. 9
Seafoam Lvl. 28
Hydra Hunter's Mail Lvl. 1
Wind Monarch's Robe Lvl. 3

I follow the ABC principle but there has to be something I'm lacking in. Thanks to anyone who can help.

SoloStar
07-25-2013, 09:01 PM
View video offers/game offers for free gems and try to save up 100k for that first Training Field. Level TFs to Lv3 (costs 35 gems). Stop leveling your Seafoam and start on LF, Crius, and Hydra only. Stop building other buildings so you can have room for TFs. Use friends to progress further. Farm snakeskin for easy enhancements. Do quests.

It's slow, but it's pretty straight forward and you don't need to grind that much.

theeggman85
07-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Water/Spirit or Earth/Spirit is a pretty big hole in the armory. I filled that as soon as I could, but with a Legendary+ boss armour.

Great, exactly the info I was looking for. I guess I'll have to wait until those bosses roll around again so I can get the better spirit armors. Thanks for the help everyone!

deathexe
07-25-2013, 10:04 PM
You will be able to crush the swamp kraken long before you can beat the epic flavour of the week to 43. Getting a legendary + armour is what most of the people care about in regards to the boss: The 4 fusion stones, 57.5K gold, 11 keys, 4 gems and handful of low ep armours are not interesting. The 5 DPC keys used to be a nice bonus, but I think that they are too expensive for any one to 'farm' any more.

Actually the other rewards from the bosses are Pretty good. Just by reaching 35, you'll be getting 492 EP worth of armors, that's quite a big help, considering the amount of crafting time you'll be saving. Also, fusion stars are very much welcomed also, great for saving up to make 50EP armors in the future. The gems are most certainly useful too.

While 43 may be the final goal, don't forget all the other rewards you can gain along the way as a lower leveled player who can't reach 43. Basically, if you know that you can't reach 43, still try for the boss as much as possible, but make sure it doesn't hamper your progress in terms of collecting materials and conpleting adventure maps.

Marco_
07-26-2013, 02:35 AM
View video offers/game offers for free gems and try to save up 100k for that first Training Field. Level TFs to Lv3 (costs 35 gems). Stop leveling your Seafoam and start on LF, Crius, and Hydra only.
And don't level the non-plus versions of those beyond level 15 where you unlock the plus version. Once you unlock the plus version, craft the plus version an level that to the max. (and you can use that level 15 non-plus version on enhancing the last few levels of the plus version, since it will by then be dead weight in your inventory.)

dragonkilla
07-26-2013, 08:15 AM
im level 45

I've beat the epic boss 16 times
got 2 nemesis armour knights
how much further will I be able to make it without gems

Lotak
07-26-2013, 08:23 AM
im level 45

I've beat the epic boss 16 times
got 2 nemesis armour knights
how much further will I be able to make it without gems

Can't tell you exactly, but I can give you my own example to help.
I'm currently level 71 with 3 of the Big 4 at lvl 50 and the remainder (LF) at lvl 45. I have a few powerful friends and I have been able to beat up to and including level 19 in one battle (i.e. with up to 5 members). I expect that level 20 will also be possible with 7 energy, but level 21 might need up to 13 energy (5 members followed by 3.

None of my friends have the Nemesis armour as of yet.

Carbon_D
07-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Hi,

at what level can one join a guild?

Marco_
07-26-2013, 11:35 PM
but level 21 might need up to 13 energy (5 members followed by 3.

I think you mean either 5/2 or 4/3. The 5 slots take up 3/2/1/1/1 energy, so that's either 8+5=13 or 7+6=13 . (10 + 3 regen / 9 1/2 + 3 1/2 regen being the max. you can achieve in the 2 hour window without buying Epic Energy.)

Jello
07-27-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi, at what level can one join a guild?

On iOS, it's either 15 or 17. No guilds on Android.

zxczxczxc
07-27-2013, 06:42 AM
my question is bout armor + version...let say i have sky guardian armor normal version and i upgraded to unlock + version....so now to get the + version when i fuse it do i get the + version or have to be crafted to get?

deathexe
07-27-2013, 06:46 AM
my question is bout armor + version...let say i have sky guardian armor normal version and i upgraded to unlock + version....so now to get the + version when i fuse it do i get the + version or have to be crafted to get?

You can only get the +versions of unceafteble armors like the sky guardian through the DPC.

Musketeer
07-27-2013, 07:47 AM

You will never be able to upgrade to unlock the +version of an uncraftable armor, because it's still uncraftable. You can level your Sky Guardian armor to maximum and you will not get the message that you unlocked the +version.

zxczxczxc
07-27-2013, 08:18 AM
You can only get the +versions of unceafteble armors like the sky guardian through the DPC.

ic now..tks alot dude

madfighters
07-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Is there guilds on android

Jello
07-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Is there guilds on android

Take a second and LOOK UP!! At least read the posts on the page you're reading before asking a question. I could see if it was last asked 10 pages back, well this is still the guide for beginners and should be read through anyway.

ZERO_07
07-28-2013, 03:05 PM
I think there should be a separate sub-forum for Android Users.

theeggman85
07-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Another question for you guys. How do you all level your armors, and where do you fight to get the mats? I've seen a lot of talk of snakeskin grinding, but if you're leveling an armor that doesn't have water or earth in the elements, do you still level up armors with snakeskins? Or do you grind for all the silver star armors and upgrade with those according to their elements?

Jello
07-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Another question for you guys. How do you all level your armors, and where do you fight to get the mats? I've seen a lot of talk of snakeskin grinding, but if you're leveling an armor that doesn't have water or earth in the elements, do you still level up armors with snakeskins? Or do you grind for all the silver star armors and upgrade with those according to their elements?

Snakeskin is the cheapest for the most part, even having to lose the 4 EP per skin to level up a non Earth or Water element armor.

Rended
07-29-2013, 07:55 AM
hey again,

I'm currently on stage 2 of ZP with the big four all roughly level 30. I have 1.6mil saving for the final expansion. At this rate, shouldn't I just start on the bigger 4? whats the point of blowing over 2mil and resources to max those if i am already this high?

dd_knights
07-29-2013, 09:05 AM
hey again,

I'm currently on stage 2 of ZP with the big four all roughly level 30. I have 1.6mil saving for the final expansion. At this rate, shouldn't I just start on the bigger 4? whats the point of blowing over 2mil and resources to max those if i am already this high?

I would suggest maxing one of the big 4 first (not all of them together). Then max the next one and the next one, before starting on the bigger 4.

As for the final expansion, I didn't purchase the final expansion until much later in the game. I was already level 100 with 4 legendary armors maxed to level 70 before I purchased the 2 Million Gold expansion (but I did have several level 3 training grounds, which helped with gold production). The main reason I waited for the 2 million gold expansion is that the game gets boring waiting for gold to accumulate and you can't even upgrade your armors, because it eats into your gold.

I did eventually build the last expansion, but I timed it during a time when I was busy for a while and couldn't farm or "play" the game. I just collected the gold and during that time, I collected 3 Million gold and purchased the last expansion. To make a long story short, I don't think you need the final expansion (it's a luxury more than a necessity) and you can easily manage without it, but to compensate, I would upgrade the existing training fields to level 3 with gems (purchased or through the free offers).

Jello
07-29-2013, 10:29 AM
As for the final expansion, I didn't purchase the final expansion until much later in the game. I was already level 100 with 4 legendary armors maxed to level 70 before I purchased the 2 Million Gold expansion (but I did have several level 3 training grounds, which helped with gold production). The main reason I waited for the 2 million gold expansion is that the game gets boring waiting for gold to accumulate and you can't even upgrade your armors, because it eats into your gold.

I did eventually build the last expansion, but I timed it during a time when I was busy for a while and couldn't farm or "play" the game. I just collected the gold and during that time, I collected 3 Million gold and purchased the last expansion. To make a long story short, I don't think you need the final expansion (it's a luxury more than a necessity) and you can easily manage without it, but to compensate, I would upgrade the existing training fields to level 3 with gems (purchased or through the free offers).

Shoot, I have 10 L3 TF's. I am Lvl 120, and over the last 2 months of playing I damn well could have used an extra 86,000 gold/day with 2 more L3 TFs! Somehow, in the middle of all these dragon armors, I forced myself to do the bare minimum for the last 5 days to save up 2 million gold. I just unlocked the last expansion yesterday, so I still have until tomorrow before it finishes. Then I have another 100,000 gold and 8 hours to build the 2 TF's, then 50,000 to upgrade them to L2 and 70 Gems to L3. All while getting Phyrus reg to 35, SG+ leveled a bit, and crafting nothing but Snakeskins. I'm preparing for the extra gold that will be needed to enhance SG+ from 40 to 70, Phyrus+, and BKal+ all at the same time... not to mention possibly enhancing some other armor needed for the next boss or even Guild Wars!

Rended, if you have the ability to make your last expansion now, go for it! Funds are ALWAYS an issue!!!!

Rended
07-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Shoot, I have 10 L3 TF's. I am Lvl 120, and over the last 2 months of playing I damn well could have used an extra 86,000 gold/day with 2 more L3 TFs! Somehow, in the middle of all these dragon armors, I forced myself to do the bare minimum for the last 5 days to save up 2 million gold. I just unlocked the last expansion yesterday, so I still have until tomorrow before it finishes. Then I have another 100,000 gold and 8 hours to build the 2 TF's, then 50,000 to upgrade them to L2 and 70 Gems to L3. All while getting Phyrus reg to 35, SG+ leveled a bit, and crafting nothing but Snakeskins. I'm preparing for the extra gold that will be needed to enhance SG+ from 40 to 70, Phyrus+, and BKal+ all at the same time... not to mention possibly enhancing some other armor needed for the next boss or even Guild Wars!

Rended, if you have the ability to make your last expansion now, go for it! Funds are ALWAYS an issue!!!!

Haha, since I plan on being here for the long haul, I'll definitely save up for it. I appreciate both responses

dd_knights
07-29-2013, 03:22 PM

Hehe, that's exactly what I meant. You made it to level 120, upgraded your armors and played the game just fine without "needing" the last upgrade. The last upgrade is what's causing you fund issues... I think if you just ignored it and waited for some downtime, you would have all the funds necessary to complete the things you need to do. The limiting factor becomes farming time and possibly fusion stones.

Anyhow, for what it's worth, my training grounds were eventually leveled up to 3 and I was able to farm and level up 1 Legendary+ to 70 every week without the last expansion. My gold would hover in the range of 2 Million and 500K and it was a pretty stable gold production/spending system. I guess if you want to produce more than 1 Legendary+ per week, then the last expansion would probably help (but only after crippling you for a couple of weeks).

Also, with the last expansion, I added a 4th smith as well, so it was only 1 extra training grounds for me. The 4th smith forced me to farm more (ugh) and I actually find myself farming less now with the 4th smith, because it's just so tedious.

If you factor in the lost "play" time, the gold cost, and the build times, I would say it's only worth it after you've established a good set of armors. The lost "play" time alone will end up costing you time wasted and a major slowdown in armor production, so your ability to complete boss quests and compete in the arena is impeded by building the last expansion. If you wait until your armors are established, then you can eventually get the last expansion and also compete in the quests at the same time.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 06:55 AM
guys, there is a topic no one covered (as far as I can see)
the hitting points table

I mean when you have for instance 1056 attack 1204 defense and you fight with someone that has attack 876 and defense 771

(I am writing numbers but we could call the X and Y)

what is the damage done?

In the game there are 3 possibilities

1) fail, no damage done and a "?" appears. Non one knows when it happens and why (if it's somewhat related with colors or statistics)
2) normal hit without color bonuses. Normal hit with 1 color bonus, and maybe, if it's different the normal hit with 2 color bonuses
3) special attack without color bonuses. Special hit with 1 color bonus, and maybe, if it's different the special hit with 2 color bonuses

Please note that sometimes even when you don't use the special attack the damage done is the same of special attack, it happens more or less the same number of times you get a "?"
It's not clear if it is related or not with colors, but it seems to be not

As someone said there is "no real random" in a program. There must be a rationale beyond that.
If someone can spot it I would really appreciate to know.

A table of the hit damages will be really appreciated, it would be enough to understand the outcome of different attack and defense values and know more or less the strength of minions.
The only one known is the boss, from it we could understand the rationale beyond the hit done and received

anyone interested in this search?

Papa3G
07-30-2013, 07:01 AM
guys, there is a topic no one covered (as far as I can see)
the hitting points table

I mean when you have for instance 1056 attack 1204 defense and you fight with someone that has attack 876 and defense 771

(I am writing numbers but we could call the X and Y)

what is the damage done?

In the game there are 3 possibilities

1) fail, no damage done and a "?" appears. Non one knows when it happens and why (if it's somewhat related with colors or statistics)
2) normal hit without color bonuses. Normal hit with 1 color bonus, and maybe, if it's different the normal hit with 2 color bonuses
3) special attack without color bonuses. Special hit with 1 color bonus, and maybe, if it's different the special hit with 2 color bonuses

Please note that sometimes even when you don't use the special attack the damage done is the same of special attack, it happens more or less the same number of times you get a "?"
It's not clear if it is related or not with colors, but it seems to be not

As someone said there is "no real random" in a program. There must be a rationale beyond that.
If someone can spot it I would really appreciate to know.

A table of the hit damages will be really appreciated, it would be enough to understand the outcome of different attack and defense values and know more or less the strength of minions.
The only one known is the boss, from it we could understand the rationale beyond the hit done and received

Good suggestion...however random is random...just like dpc and fuzing results...

deathexe
07-30-2013, 07:09 AM
Single element advantage does 50% more damage, dual element advantage does 100% more damage. An SA, or a critical hit - which is essentially a SA you get out of luck, does 50% more on top of that damage.

The problem with making a damage calculator for arena, is that it's hard to guess your opponent's stats. It would only be plausible if your opponents are all level 100s with only maxed armors. Also, since you don't actually know the armor setup of your opponents until up fight them, having a damage calculator doesn't really help much. All you have to do is take note of their setup and build your team against them accordingly - no damage calculator required.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Single element advantage does 50% more damage, dual element advantage does 100% more damage. An SA, or a critical hit - which is essentially a SA you get out of luck, does 50% more on top of that damage.

The problem with making a damage calculator for arena, is that it's hard to guess your opponent's stats. It would only be plausible if your opponents are all level 100s with only maxed armors. Also, since you don't actually know the armor setup of your opponents until up fight them, having a damage calculator doesn't really help much. All you have to do is take note of their setup and build your team against them accordingly - no damage calculator required.

I speak about a map of minions stats

I see that the damage is not random. If I have the water character wearing my ragebone I will make the same damage to minions like if it was the fire character.

About the enemy in arena you can see the main one, the other 2 will be easier anyway

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Good suggestion...however random is random...just like dpc and fuzing results...

the hits done and received with the minions are constant with same character and same armor at the same level

deathexe
07-30-2013, 07:42 AM
I speak about a map of minions stats

I see that the damage is not random. If I have the water character wearing my ragebone I will make the same damage to minions like if it was the fire character.

About the enemy in arena you can see the main one, the other 2 will be easier anyway

Of course the damage isn't random. It wouldn't make sense if it was. It would be a lot of work to find out how much damage you'll be doing and taking from a normal monster though, and not very practical. You'll have to take into account not only your stats and health at each level, but also the stats and health of each minion in every stage and difficulty.

Also, I've already answered your doubts about what different attacks do and mean in my previous post

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 07:53 AM
Of course the damage isn't random. It wouldn't make sense if it was. It would be a lot of work to find out how much damage you'll be doing and taking from a normal monster though, and not very practical. You'll have to take into account not only your stats and health at each level, but also the stats and health of each minion in every stage and difficulty.

Also, I've already answered your doubts about what different attacks do and mean in my previous post

Thank you, I appreciated the answer about the bonuses, but I think it's not impossible to create a table of damages

I mean, like in the examples I made, if there is a difference of 150 points between attack and defense the damage done is X if the difference is 200 points the damage done is Y and so on.
I am quite sure that there is a rule and is quite simple.
It can be discovered either with friendly matches either with the bosses (they declare their points)

Once find the rule (that I believe that goes in intervals) it's easy to get all minions statistics

PS about the sense of random I disagree, not because I like random (I actually like that we can discover the rule), but because playing D&D gives, with roll dices, random outcomes, so the game could have done the same.

Musketeer
07-30-2013, 07:59 AM
Thank you, I appreciated the answer about the bonuses, but I think it's not impossible to create a table of damages

I mean, like in the examples I made, if there is a difference of 150 points between attack and defense the damage done is X if the difference is 200 points the damage done is Y and so on.
It can be discovered either with friendly matches either with the bosses (they declare their points)

Once find the rule (that I believe that goes in intervals) it's easy to get all minions statistics

PS about the sense of random I disagree, not because I like random (I actually like that we can discover the rule), but because playing D&D gives, with roll dices, random outcomes, so the game could have done the same.

Check the Epic Boss Damage thread. This is the best place to start.

deathexe
07-30-2013, 08:04 AM

Yeah, it's definitely possible, but it just doesn't seem reasonable to do it. As I said, you would have to do it for all monsters on all stages and difficulties. Also, I can't really see the usefulness in doing a monster damage calculator since in most cases all you would have to do is just use the best armors you have with the right combinations and with the help of friends, you would be able to complete most stages (when you're low levelled of course)

But that's just me, since I never really found the news for something like this when I was playing through the maps. It may help others once in awhile I guess. But whoever's gonna do it would have a lot of work on their hands.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Yeah, it's definitely possible, but it just doesn't seem reasonable to do it. As I said, you would have to do it for all monsters on all stages and difficulties. Also, I can't really see the usefulness in doing a monster damage calculator since in most cases all you would have to do is just use the best armors you have with the right combinations and with the help of friends, you would be able to complete most stages (when you're low levelled of course)

But that's just me, since I never really found the news for something like this when I was playing through the maps. It may help others once in awhile I guess. But whoever's gonna do it would have a lot of work on their hands.

if it's a work made by many people is not that huge.
besides discovering the general rule it's all but impossible and I think it could be very helpful actually...
maybe we could discover that having a very good defense is more effective than having a very good attack

for instance (this seems to me after a certain level that the stronger characters have a stronger defense not a stronger attack)

this will make us choose different kind of armors probably

Marco_
07-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Minions == the non-boss storyline monsters? Except for in Kingdom of Darkness you should either 1-hit them or 2-hit them with halfway decent armor, so I don't know if many people see the need to figure out the exact attack and defense values of the various minions. (decompiling the game to see if you can find a table with the exact values would probably be less of a PITA than trial and error...)

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 08:22 AM
Minions == the non-boss storyline monsters? Except for in Kingdom of Darkness you should either 1-hit them or 2-hit them with halfway decent armor, so I don't know if many people see the need to figure out the exact attack and defense values of the various minions. (decompiling the game to see if you can find a table with the exact values would probably be less of a PITA than trial and error...)

maybe for you but not for the newcomers...

besides discovering the rule will help you in defeating the bosses

so discovering the rule it's surely worth to. we tend to calculate the aggregate of attack and defense. What if in case the defense count actually more in this rule?
Resources spent to craft armors with good attack discovering that the one that has a better defense will win easier?

Marco_
07-30-2013, 08:32 AM
maybe for you but not for the newcomers...
Yes, it is 100% useless for newcomers, since they already suffer from confusion/information overload.
Confronting them with tables of minion damage does no good at all.
"pick these elements for best effect at this location" is simple and good enough.

A good example of how confused a large percentage of (new) players are is all the "what is a good combination to fuse armor 'N'" questions and serious suggestions of source armors that you see on the wiki.
Teaching the basics is more important than mathcrafting.
I suspect that mathcrafting isn't important to the bottom 99% of players and for the top 1% minions don't matter...

Musketeer
07-30-2013, 08:57 AM
besides discovering the rule will help you in defeating the bosses

so discovering the rule it's surely worth to. we tend to calculate the aggregate of attack and defense. What if in case the defense count actually more in this rule?
Resources spent to craft armors with good attack discovering that the one that has a better defense will win easier?

If you're not already putting on your best possible armors to fight then knowing the exact damage numbers isn't going to help. A couple of runs through each stage should be enough to tell you what your best options are. You want to minimize damage taken, while taking out each minion with one hit as much as possible. It's pretty simple.

For Fighting the Epic Boss, it's nice to have some idea if when to add extra knights, and BethMo's thread gives you the formulas required to get a close idea of numbers.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 09:33 AM
If you're not already putting on your best possible armors to fight then knowing the exact damage numbers isn't going to help. A couple of runs through each stage should be enough to tell you what your best options are. You want to minimize damage taken, while taking out each minion with one hit as much as possible. It's pretty simple.

For Fighting the Epic Boss, it's nice to have some idea if when to add extra knights, and BethMo's thread gives you the formulas required to get a close idea of numbers.
maybe you can forecast better than me but to me happened that I hired 2 friends and I defeated the boss without them... I wasted 2 friends slot while I could have know that I was enough.
I mean it looks like some people here doesn't want to make an effort to understand the rule of the attack and defense?
Besides how do you know which is your best armor if you don't know how the fight is calculated?

That's sounds strange to me, very strange

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Yes, it is 100% useless for newcomers, since they already suffer from confusion/information overload.
Confronting them with tables of minion damage does no good at all.
"pick these elements for best effect at this location" is simple and good enough.

A good example of how confused a large percentage of (new) players are is all the "what is a good combination to fuse armor 'N'" questions and serious suggestions of source armors that you see on the wiki.
Teaching the basics is more important than mathcrafting.
I suspect that mathcrafting isn't important to the bottom 99% of players and for the top 1% minions don't matter...
well I disagree.
Your example doesn't make sense because you compare a certain thing (the rule of attack vs defense) with something completely uncertain like the armor fusions

surely the armor fusion rules increased the confusion in newcomers, but not the stats about the armors that helped to discover to not waste time on monks and craft the big4

"you cannot manage what you cannot measure"
without knowing the rule of attack and defense you can't really know which is your best armor

it's like playing risk! without knowing the rule of fighting with the rolled dices (that in case of even make the defense winner). I guess there must be something similar.

how can be underestimated the importance of a rule like seems to me really absurd.

Marco_
07-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Minions don't matter: they're cannon fodder. It's as simple as that. They're just there to provide shards and stand in your way while getting to the storyline bosses.
Defense/health stats on the storyline bosses might be helpful though, so you know when to special attack and don't accidentally kill them with a random crit. (but then non-killing random crits come in and it gets too complicated for people most of whom probably just play the game for a few minutes now and then spread over the day...)
Keep it simple. Damage tables might be useful to a bot program farming the game, but not for most humans playing a "casual" phone/tablet game.
For ex. the amount of "pretty, but not very effective" armors even in ribbon 1 and bronze in the arena on Android is just silly/painfull to a hardcore follower of this forum/the spreadsheet, but apparently lots of casually competitive people go with pretty things they've fused together or gotten from DPC...
Just pointing out that although your "product" might be good in theory, there's just no interested market for it...

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Minions don't matter: they're cannon fodder. It's as simple as that. They're just there to provide shards and stand in your way while getting to the storyline bosses.
Defense/health stats on the storyline bosses might be helpful though, so you know when to special attack and don't accidentally kill them with a random crit. (but then non-killing random crits come in and it gets too complicated for people most of whom probably just play the game for a few minutes now and then spread over the day...)
Keep it simple. Damage tables might be useful to a bot program farming the game, but not for most humans playing a "casual" phone/tablet game.
For ex. the amount of "pretty, but not very effective" armors even in ribbon 1 and bronze in the arena on Android is just silly/painfull to a hardcore follower of this forum/the spreadsheet, but apparently lots of casually competitive people go with pretty things they've fused together or gotten from DPC...
Just pointing out that although your "product" might be good in theory, there's just no interested market for it...
I am afraid you didn't get my point.
Think about the game: "Risk!"
without knowing the rule of combat how can you play?
You simply can't.
I want to discover that rule and maybe apply to some scenarios.

SoloStar
07-30-2013, 10:59 AM
The game is playable, obviously shown by all the people that play it. It's not advanced or technical as other games with HP bar counters, dexterity stats for hits/misses, crits, etc. It's just a basic game.

Marco_
07-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Nah, I'd more liken what you want to do as trying to figure out what kind of plastic the Risk play pieces are made of... :P
We've already got epic boss damage formulas which are nice for the geeks and uninteresting for 99% of the player base.
You want to reverse-engineer damage formulas for way less relevant monsters, also with zero guarantee that Gree doesn't tweak/change the values at some point in time. That's just a lot of investment for near zero use.

Musketeer
07-30-2013, 11:09 AM
maybe you can forecast better than me but to me happened that I hired 2 friends and I defeated the boss without them... I wasted 2 friends slot while I could have know that I was enough.
I mean it looks like some people here doesn't want to make an effort to understand the rule of the attack and defense?
Besides how do you know which is your best armor if you don't know how the fight is calculated?

That's sounds strange to me, very strange

Our point is we DO know how the fight is calculated. Earth beats Air, Air Beats Water etc. Beats = 50% extra damage. It's very simple.

Say you are running Skeletons [sic] Tomb Valor Stage. The monsters will be water and earth, so you can choose a Spirit armor with safety. If you choose wind to beat water you'll take 50% extra damage from the Earth monsters, so it's usually a good idea not to. Spirit/Earth would be a safe combo armor. Once you're powerful enough you can choose Water/Earth armor for zero extra damage, because you'll be killing in one blow anyway and only taking 1 damage from each minion.

Also, please tell me you have looked at BethMo's thread about beating the epic bosses, which I already told you about. The formulas you need are already there if you really want to calculate att/def for every minion in every stage (btw, they're not always the same lineup, so you'll need to run through every one several times). You can even estimate their hit points with enough runs through if you really want to.

Just one run through any stage anywhere in your best armor will show you if you can beat it without friends. If you didn't, bring a friend along the next time.

Yes, I CAN forecast better than you, because I've already beaten all the stages in the map. If you can't figure out what your best armor is yet, read some more threads on the Forum.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 11:24 AM
Nah, I'd more liken what you want to do as trying to figure out what kind of plastic the Risk play pieces are made of... :P
We've already got epic boss damage formulas which are nice for the geeks and uninteresting for 99% of the player base.
You want to reverse-engineer damage formulas for way less relevant monsters, also with zero guarantee that Gree doesn't tweak/change the values at some point in time. That's just a lot of investment for near zero use.
so why when I use the infernal+ with better numbers of the non+ notus, instead of the notus I lose all battle and I win while I use the notus with much worse combined numbers?
Bad luck?
Notus has the spirit so is since almost everybody uses fire it should be worse

I have to guess from what you said that the Infernal+ at 34 level brings bad luck while the 19th level non + Notus brings good luck?

is that what are you saying?

What about the fact of having 4 stars and better basic defense helps?
Do you think that is really that useless to investigate?

No maybe it was just a coincidence no?

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Our point is we DO know how the fight is calculated. Earth beats Air, Air Beats Water etc. Beats = 50% extra damage. It's very simple.

Say you are running Skeletons [sic] Tomb Valor Stage. The monsters will be water and earth, so you can choose a Spirit armor with safety. If you choose wind to beat water you'll take 50% extra damage from the Earth monsters, so it's usually a good idea not to. Spirit/Earth would be a safe combo armor. Once you're powerful enough you can choose Water/Earth armor for zero extra damage, because you'll be killing in one blow anyway and only taking 1 damage from each minion.

Also, please tell me you have looked at BethMo's thread about beating the epic bosses, which I already told you about. The formulas you need are already there if you really want to calculate att/def for every minion in every stage (btw, they're not always the same lineup, so you'll need to run through every one several times). You can even estimate their hit points with enough runs through if you really want to.

Just one run through any stage anywhere in your best armor will show you if you can beat it without friends. If you didn't, bring a friend along the next time.

Yes, I CAN forecast better than you, because I've already beaten all the stages in the map. If you can't figure out what your best armor is yet, read some more threads on the Forum.
maybe you did in more time than I did and you play like it like a "hit everything moves game" without making any question or going deeper just spending time and money...
maybe...

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 11:29 AM
You want to reverse-engineer damage formulas for way less relevant monsters, also with zero guarantee that Gree doesn't tweak/change the values at some point in time. That's just a lot of investment for near zero use.I will check that thread for sure.
But you didn't get my point, I don't care about less relevant monsters, I want the formula of attack vs defense.

SoloStar
07-30-2013, 11:36 AM
What's the point? You don't know the attack/defense/level of monsters unless you get the data from files or the attack/defense of players' armors unless you know its level. You can 'estimate', but you're already estimating when you fight the person by looking at element vs element and type of armor. For PvE purposes, you don't know the orders of monsters they will put out, nor do you know when they will crit.

People understand what you're saying. We're not all mindless gamers who started playing game on mobile.

Marco_
07-30-2013, 11:40 AM
I will check that thread for sure.
But you didn't get my point, I don't care about less relevant monsters, I want the formula of attack vs defense.
Why did you mention "minions" then?
- get a whole bunch of level 100+ people on your friend list, so you have fixed values for inate health and attack/defense (see Stats by Level tab of the spreadsheet)
- start friend battling using various armors
edit: assuming maxed out armors on your friends, otherwise that throws things off again...
But I guess it's just the same formulas as for the epic boss, since health is health, attack is attack and defense is defense...

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Why did you mention "minions" then?
- get a whole bunch of level 100+ people on your friend list, so you have fixed values for inate health and attack/defense (see Stats by Level tab of the spreadsheet)
- start friend battling using various armors
edit: assuming maxed out armors on your friends, otherwise that throws things off again...
But I guess it's just the same formulas as for the epic boss, since health is health, attack is attack and defense is defense...
maybe you didn't notice but you can see the stats of the main character you fight in the arena and in friends battle.

This is the point.

Finding the formula will clarify what is the best armor

I am thinking that armor with better defense (with the same combined att+def value) are better than the one that are good in attack

I cannot proof it unless I find the formula of attack vs defense

PS minions was an example. It will be helpful also with them and it would clarify how to approach them in my opinion, for the newcomers.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 12:27 PM
What's the point? You don't know the attack/defense/level of monsters unless you get the data from files or the attack/defense of players' armors unless you know its level. You can 'estimate', but you're already estimating when you fight the person by looking at element vs element and type of armor. For PvE purposes, you don't know the orders of monsters they will put out, nor do you know when they will crit.

People understand what you're saying. We're not all mindless gamers who started playing game on mobile.

What if in case the formula gives an edge to who has a better defense?
As a generic role, like the rolling dices of Risk!
This is the point
in my experience the armors with high defense (like 1800 or more) are so much more effective than the others that have a strong attack even when the combined numbers are the same or even in favor of the attacker

I believe that finding the rationale beyond it can potentially change the way we pick armors in battle

maybe or maybe not

worth to investigate anyway

KayOrzz
07-30-2013, 01:00 PM
some of these details are known but not released to the general public in order to maintain an edge. the fundamentals are there but any details you just gotta figure them out.

Roark
07-30-2013, 01:03 PM
some people like to know how to walk before ever doing it

most would argue it's just easier to keep walking now that we know how to walk.

if this guy wants to somehow learn to walk better because he understands walking, well then... who are we to get in his way? In the meantime, watch this, I'm gonna walk out of this thread and get something important done

Musketeer
07-30-2013, 01:13 PM
so why when I use the infernal+ with better numbers of the non+ notus, instead of the notus I lose all battle and I win while I use the notus with much worse combined numbers?
Bad luck?
Notus has the spirit so is since almost everybody uses fire it should be worse

I have to guess from what you said that the Infernal+ at 34 level brings bad luck while the 19th level non + Notus brings good luck?

is that what are you saying?

What about the fact of having 4 stars and better basic defense helps?
Do you think that is really that useless to investigate?

No maybe it was just a coincidence no?

You keep shifting your ground. Initially you were talking about battling minions and bosses in the map stages, are you now talking about PvP in the Arena?

In what situation is Notus doing better than Infernal Lord+ for you? Please be specific. Was it vs Epic Boss, in the Arena, or the Map stages. What opponents are you fighting? Have you accounted for their different elements?

Nobody has said that one armor brings good luck and another brings bad, you are just introducing nonsense into the discussion to confuse the issue.

Four stars is not always better than three stars, it's attack, defence and the elements that matter. Higher defence is better than lower defence, but higher attack is better than worse attack, so it's a trade off. To get high attack & defence you have to develop better armors - specifically beat the Epic Bosses at levl 43, and craft the + version of their armor, then level it to maximum.

KayOrzz
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM

if this guy wants to somehow learn to walk better because he understands walking, well then... who are we to get in his way? In the meantime, watch this, I'm gonna walk out of this thread and get something important done

rofl i don't think he even knows how to crawl, much less walk

Roark
07-30-2013, 01:58 PM
well I don't think that's fair, he's been posting since July, we have a lot to learn from him

SoloStar
07-30-2013, 02:06 PM
I wonder what his ingame code is.

Marco_
07-30-2013, 02:11 PM
maybe you didn't notice but you can see the stats of the main character you fight in the arena and in friends battle.
Nope. Only a green health bar that's equally long for everyone and the numbers how hard you hit there, at least on Android.
Though from the combination of "hire friend" and the knight leveling sheet you should then be able to work out how far friends leveled their armor and how much is their inate stats.
Still all less important than things like timing your special attacks right: this epic boss level 35 run 1 I awfully timed my special attacks, resulting in the fact that my double strength, single weakness friend didn't get to do a special attack at all. Elements, special attacks: both more important than the balance between attack and defense.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Nope. Only a green health bar that's equally long for everyone and the numbers how hard you hit there, at least on Android.
Though from the combination of "hire friend" and the knight leveling sheet you should then be able to work out how far friends leveled their armor and how much is their inate stats.
Still all less important than things like timing your special attacks right: this epic boss level 35 run 1 I awfully timed my special attacks, resulting in the fact that my double strength, single weakness friend didn't get to do a special attack at all. Elements, special attacks: both more important than the balance between attack and defense.
In IOS you can see the numbers of defense and attack

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:08 PM
You keep shifting your ground. Initially you were talking about battling minions and bosses in the map stages, are you now talking about PvP in the Arena?

In what situation is Notus doing better than Infernal Lord+ for you? Please be specific. Was it vs Epic Boss, in the Arena, or the Map stages. What opponents are you fighting? Have you accounted for their different elements?

Nobody has said that one armor brings good luck and another brings bad, you are just introducing nonsense into the discussion to confuse the issue.

Four stars is not always better than three stars, it's attack, defence and the elements that matter. Higher defence is better than lower defence, but higher attack is better than worse attack, so it's a trade off. To get high attack & defence you have to develop better armors - specifically beat the Epic Bosses at levl 43, and craft the + version of their armor, then level it to maximum.
I am not shifting.
I said from the beginning that we can find the formula of attack and defense, that I think is relevant.
It could be relevant in every scenario.
In case of PVP, since you can know the statistics of the opponent (at least in IOS) it's quick, with minions can be done with a following mapping, I think that could be helpful at least as knowing how many points you need to get an armor upgraded step by step or the building quest tree. So I was talking in my example about the PVP (with wich I can see the statistics of the opponent, and apparently you cannot in Android).

The example of bad and good luck is to explain that things are not that plain as you say but there are rules we don't know.
I don't compare higher attack with lower attack. I am not that stupid.

I just said that to me one armor that gives you 1000 in attack and 1200 in defense seems to be more effective of one that gives you 1200 in attack and 1000 in defense.
This is what I saw and I am trying to understand if I am right or wrong.
The example of the infernal+ (that is balanced in attack and defense) compared to one armor that is tilting toward defense means something just like that.
Strangely enough I got a row of 16 win in the tournament after swapping to the Notus, while with the infernal+ I lost almost all fights with similar enemies.
Just changing the first knight and keeping the other 2 the same as before.
Maybe is just a coincidence but why not investigate?
I hope that you get the point now.

Someone wrote that this is kept quite to give an edge, and I can understand if this is the reason.
But don't say to me that is not important.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:10 PM
I wonder what his ingame code is.
I hope you are not talking about me...
not because I would be offended, but rather that I would suggest you a medical visit if you cannot read my nickname (that is the code in the game for IOS).
If you were talking about someone else ignore this message.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:13 PM

some people have nothing to say but they are really keen in saying it...

I am putting a question, that you could find interesting or not.
In case you don't you can ignore the topic.
The question is simple:
"hot it works the formula attack vs defense in the fights?"

I think that is not irrelevant and someone said that someone knows and wants to keep it secret to get an edge.
I got the point but your reaction was rude and inappropriate.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:15 PM
well I don't think that's fair, he's been posting since July, we have a lot to learn from him

clap clap clap

great demonstration of intelligence...
someone that posts from less time has to be wrong anyway... isn't it?

congratulations, how old are you? 13 years old?

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:16 PM
rofl i don't think he even knows how to crawl, much less walk
you don't know me so don't make it personal.

There is here people that is very rude, I guess very young kids
I hope for you that you are young.

Sakino
07-30-2013, 03:29 PM
I think someone should stop this flame...

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:36 PM
I think someone should stop this flame...
I asked a simple question and I got insulted by three guys trying to bully me because I am new...

KayOrzz
Roark
and Solostar

deathexe
07-30-2013, 03:41 PM
I asked a simple question and I got insulted by three guys trying to bully me because I am new...

KayOrzz
Roark
and Solostar

The thing is that a minion damage formula isn't going to be very helpful since you really only need common sense as a little strategy to go through most adventure stages.

Roark
07-30-2013, 03:47 PM
congratulations, how old are you? 13 years old?

I hope on everything sacred that you really said this for real, you must be so angry lol

"what are you 12?" is the classic internet line, and that pretty much just happened

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:51 PM
The thing is that a minion damage formula isn't going to be very helpful since you really only need common sense as a little strategy to go through most adventure stages.
this thing about minions seems to be what everybody answered is focused in.
The minions stuff is a plus.
What really matters is the damage formula.

I make an example (don't keep the numbers as exact because it's just an example):

Boss Lev 15 Att= 893 Def=425

My team:

1 Att=603 Def=516 damage done every hit 184 damage received 376
2 Att=593 Def=633 damage done every hit 184 (the same so the 10 points of difference didn't matter at all) received 150

what I want to do is to understand how those number gets out.

It's not that absurd to try to understand how it comes out with 376 instead of 150
Clearly is not just the 50% malus or whatever
Clearly is not a simple math like 893-516 and so on, there must be a different rule

It's not easy to understand how to get the basic outcome on the top of which calculate the +50% of special attack and so on

And is not to forecast anything but mainly to understand the rule...

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 03:56 PM
I hope on everything sacred that you really said this for real, you must be so angry lol

"what are you 12?" is the classic internet line, and that pretty much just happened
grow up.
I cannot be angry for what a kid wrote on a forum, but surely it's funny to reply.
And now if you are not interested in the topic go somewhere else. Thank you.

deathexe
07-30-2013, 03:57 PM
this thing about minions seems to be what everybody answered is focused in.
The minions stuff is a plus.
What really matters is the damage formula.

I make an example:

Boss Lev 15 Att= 893 Def=425

My team:

1 Att=603 Def=516 damage done every hit 184 damage received 376
2 Att=593 Def=633 damage done every hit 184 (the same so the 10 points of difference didn't matter at all) received 150

what I want to do is to understand how those number gets out.

It's not that absurd to try to understand how it comes out with 376 instead of 150
Clearly is not just the 50% malus or whatever
Clearly is not a simple math like 893-516 and so on, there must be a different rule

It's not easy to understand how to get the basic outcome on the top of which calculate the +50% of special attack and so on

And is not to forecast anything but mainly to understand the rule...

All you have to do is take into account elemental advantages and disadvantages. There's also an epic boss damage formula in a thread somewhere.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 04:05 PM
All you have to do is take into account elemental advantages and disadvantages. There's also an epic boss damage formula in a thread somewhere.
I guess that the damage formula is the same for every fight, but I could be wrong.
Elemental do not tell us what is the basis on which we calculate the outcome.
We know that is 50% more for instance, but 50% more of what?
Of 100? Of 200? What is the basic hit considering the attacks and defenses?
I searched for this in the thread suggested by Marco_ but I couldn't find what I was looking for...
surely there must be a way to get what is the damage you can do and what the boss can do to you.
Of course a "?" from one side or another could change the battle (and this happens both sides)
but more or less we should be able to get the way those numbers come out

I mean, there are a lot of tables about everything, why not this one?

Musketeer
07-30-2013, 04:17 PM
I just said that to me one armor that gives you 1000 in attack and 1200 in defense seems to be more effective of one that gives you 1200 in attack and 1000 in defense.
This is what I saw and I am trying to understand if I am right or wrong.
The example of the infernal+ (that is balanced in attack and defense) compared to one armor that is tilting toward defense means something just like that.
Strangely enough I got a row of 16 win in the tournament after swapping to the Notus, while with the infernal+ I lost almost all fights with similar enemies.
Just changing the first knight and keeping the other 2 the same as before.
Maybe is just a coincidence but why not investigate?
I hope that you get the point now.

Someone wrote that this is kept quite to give an edge, and I can understand if this is the reason.
But don't say to me that is not important.

OK, the 100/1200 vs. 1200/1000. There could be instances where one works better than the other.

Here's how I try to plan my generic Arena rotation:

First up, someone with high defence armor, so he absorbs an extra hit if possible. First knight up almost never gets in a special attack, unless you're going to beat all the opponents easily anyway, and often misses and gets killed without getting in a single blow. So here, your 100 ATT/ 1200 Def is a good choice.

Second up, your main knight. The main thing for his armor is to use elements which complement the first choice, e.g. if your first Knight is in Notus (wind/spirit), you second knight might be in Spirit/Water or Spirit/Fire. You're hoping to beat the guy that beat your first knight, get a special attack in, and start damage on their third knight. If your second knight gets first blow on their third knight, you'll usually win.

Third up, elements to complement the second knight. For this knight a high attack may be better, as you're hoping to get in first blow, maybe face one hit, and then get the killing blow.

So I can see two ways Notus first might help you, first the higher defence as you say helps, and second, if nothing else changed, maybe the element rotation just works better.

Rotation works nicely, but if you check what their main knight is in, putting your main knight in something that beats him element-wise is usually the best strategy, regardless of att/def balance.

I think you have some good ideas, but you've not been explainign yourself clearly, and now you've offended people (and they've offended you). Let's try to keep it light and help each other. Anyone posting on this Forum is already showing greater interest in the game than the thousands who don't, and is already a winner in that respect. Knowledge is Power.

Marco_
07-30-2013, 04:30 PM
I searched for this in the thread suggested by Marco_ but I couldn't find what I was looking for...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55912-Theorycrafting-solved-the-Epic-Boss-damage!

And then PLEASE move this topic out of "FAQ Breakdown - Frequently Asked Questions by the beginners", since it's neither a FAQ nor for beginners.

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 04:39 PM
OK, the 100/1200 vs. 1200/1000. There could be instances where one works better than the other.

Here's how I try to plan my generic Arena rotation:

First up, someone with high defence armor, so he absorbs an extra hit if possible. First knight up almost never gets in a special attack, unless you're going to beat all the opponents easily anyway, and often misses and gets killed without getting in a single blow. So here, your 100 ATT/ 1200 Def is a good choice.

Second up, your main knight. The main thing for his armor is to use elements which complement the first choice, e.g. if your first Knight is in Notus (wind/spirit), you second knight might be in Spirit/Water or Spirit/Fire. You're hoping to beat the guy that beat your first knight, get a special attack in, and start damage on their third knight. If your second knight gets first blow on their third knight, you'll usually win.

Third up, elements to complement the second knight. For this knight a high attack may be better, as you're hoping to get in first blow, maybe face one hit, and then get the killing blow.

So I can see two ways Notus first might help you, first the higher defence as you say helps, and second, if nothing else changed, maybe the element rotation just works better.

Rotation works nicely, but if you check what their main knight is in, putting your main knight in something that beats him element-wise is usually the best strategy, regardless of att/def balance.

I think you have some good ideas, but you've not been explainign yourself clearly, and now you've offended people (and they've offended you). Let's try to keep it light and help each other. Anyone posting on this Forum is already showing greater interest in the game than the thousands who don't, and is already a winner in that respect. Knowledge is Power.
I really appreciated your answer and the effort.
Probably you are right: the first knight has to have a good defense and then the rotation of elements has to be proper (I didn't get why you suggested spirit/water as second knight, but I will think about it.

As I said knowing exactly the difference can help in making the right choices, understanding when the elementals really matter and can make the difference, and when not.

I suffer a lot the Flame Summoner's Shroud to me it's like a wall while the Pyromancer's Mantle for instance is not that scaring to me.
It must be mainly a matter of elements probably but there could be something else.

PS I can see the main character of my opponent in all details but I don't know where is in the row if first second or last

XBDMRRFPN
07-30-2013, 04:40 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55912-Theorycrafting-solved-the-Epic-Boss-damage!

And then PLEASE move this topic out of "FAQ Breakdown - Frequently Asked Questions by the beginners", since it's neither a FAQ nor for beginners.
thank you.
Where can be discussed this topic?

SoloStar
07-30-2013, 06:18 PM
You should make your own thread because you can't keep your responses to one post. You would only over spam the question threads.

I hope you are not talking about me...
not because I would be offended, but rather that I would suggest you a medical visit if you cannot read my nickname (that is the code in the game for IOS).
If you were talking about someone else ignore this message.

I was being sarcastic lol

Musketeer
07-30-2013, 06:22 PM
thank you.
Where can be discussed this topic?

Start a new thread. 8-)

soler37
08-02-2013, 06:37 AM
hey everyone wanted to know if it's possible to factory reset phone and have my account back on it?

Marco_
08-02-2013, 06:47 AM
hey everyone wanted to know if it's possible to factory reset phone and have my account back on it?
As long as the phone's ID stays the same, the game should still be linked to it. Be sure to force-save to the server before that by for ex. in My Knights switching armors on your main knight and clicking "Okay".

soler37
08-02-2013, 08:43 AM
what do you mean phone I'd, I just wipe the phone..

Marco_
08-02-2013, 08:54 AM
There's an unique identifier value stored in a phone/tablet. Gree reads that value to link the device to your game data stored on the server. Resetting your phone to the state it was in when you got it shouldn't change that identifier.

soler37
08-03-2013, 01:39 AM
wiped phone. lost k&d account bb lvl 58 with maxed gear :)

Marco_
08-03-2013, 02:16 AM
wiped phone. lost k&d account bb lvl 58 with maxed gear :)
That's odd. Write a ticket to Gree and they can probably re-link your account to the phone.

soler37
08-03-2013, 02:50 AM
I can't access my account. says error code 3 and says the tutorial message when im in the loading screen. so I don't know if I lost my account or just a bug but for now I can't do anything.

Marco_
08-03-2013, 03:20 AM
I can't access my account. says error code 3 and says the tutorial message when im in the loading screen. so I don't know if I lost my account or just a bug but for now I can't do anything.
https://games.gree-support.net/home

soler37
08-03-2013, 05:40 AM
guys I'm starting fresh from scratch and I would appreciate it you would please add me so that I would get back on my feet :)
WBC-FDC-VVP

Cha0z
08-04-2013, 07:28 PM
What is the quest that gives you 5 dpc keys

Musketeer
08-04-2013, 09:09 PM
What is the quest that gives you 5 dpc keys

There isn't one.

soler37
08-11-2013, 01:43 AM
what would be the best armours in game

madfighters
08-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Is. There anyway to transfer the game annother device

Revanche
08-11-2013, 04:45 AM
what would be the best armours in game

You can check out this Awesome Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=7 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=7)

KTran2013
08-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Is. There anyway to transfer the game annother device

I believe the only way to do it is to get your device, install the game, and send a ticket to GREE through the game. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but they will probably walk you through it. I know for sure this has worked out for many people.

earthduster
08-17-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what's the process for fusing plus versions of armors? (assuming this is even possible). Does it require that you've unlocked the plus, and or use plus materials?

Unresolved
08-17-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what's the process for fusing plus versions of armors? (assuming this is even possible). Does it require that you've unlocked the plus, and or use plus materials?

You can't fuse plus armors, only regular.

earthduster
08-17-2013, 05:36 PM
You can't fuse plus armors, only regular.

So would the only way to obtain the plus version of noncraftable armor be buying chests?

Unresolved
08-17-2013, 05:38 PM
So would the only way to obtain the plus version of noncraftable armor be buying chests?

Yup, or through some event like the BK+ event.

earthduster
08-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Yup, or through some event like the BK+ event.

That sucks...thanks for saving me the effort of trying, though.

Unresolved
08-17-2013, 05:46 PM
That sucks...thanks for saving me the effort of trying, though.

That's what we're here for ;)

ActivatingAccountIsAJOKE
08-17-2013, 05:59 PM
I used to get 200 gems a day via video offers and now I can barely get 1. Anyone reading this figure out a way to get around this?

Rafa
08-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Anybody knows how many posts before I can make a topic?

Edwinz
08-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Wanna ask that I got a level 17 character playing on the epic boss event and I hire my friends level 95 and a level 60+ friends to fight the boss level 8, but why my friends hit the boss only 100-250+ damage?? And my friends told me they in game hit the boss is 1000+ damage... and the boss level is higher than mine level 10++

Edwinz
08-18-2013, 11:53 PM
Is this normal as level gap too big??
Or isit a bug?? If its a bug any solution on how to solve it??? Have try reinstall too..

cubey
08-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Is this normal as level gap too big??

This. There's a stat cap based on your level.

Hakurou
08-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Wanna ask that I got a level 17 character playing on the epic boss event and I hire my friends level 95 and a level 60+ friends to fight the boss level 8, but why my friends hit the boss only 100-250+ damage?? And my friends told me they in game hit the boss is 1000+ damage... and the boss level is higher than mine level 10++

The strength of the Friends (Attack and defense) as well as their HP is limited by your Level. So to make your Friends stronger you need to lvl your Char.

Edwinz
08-19-2013, 12:22 AM
May I know what the level gap range between me n my friends to make his character attack full strength??

Like level gap cannot be more than 10??

Epon
08-19-2013, 12:26 AM
sorry wrong thread

Marco_
08-19-2013, 02:07 AM
May I know what the level gap range between me n my friends to make his character attack full strength??

Like level gap cannot be more than 10??
We don't know exactly. Only that both your level and armor worn on you Commander seem to affect it. (higher armor stats: higher friend damage)
Few people try to research things and this one isn't an easy subject to research/not a very high priority for level 100+ players, so nobody has bothered yet.
Figuring out how it works would probably involve:
- a level capped or AFK friend always wearing the same maxed armor in adventure mode
- going to the same location/stage each time you level up or level up your armor (always wearing the same armor) and record how much damage the friend does to a specific minion type.
Since you can't put your friend in first spot, the best way to then let the friend take the required swing is to only put one follower in elemental disadvantage level 1 basic armor in front of him. (though I'm not sure if, eventually, a level 100 Follower in awful gear wouldn't be too tanky for the minions...)
And also hope the described mechanism also works when the Commander doesn't participate in the fight...

Not an easy thing to do and not something most would want to spend dozens of hours of work on.

Edwinz
08-19-2013, 03:10 AM
We don't know exactly. Only that both your level and armor worn on you Commander seem to affect it. (higher armor stats: higher friend damage)
Few people try to research things and this one isn't an easy subject to research/not a very high priority for level 100+ players, so nobody has bothered yet.
Figuring out how it works would probably involve:
- a level capped or AFK friend always wearing the same maxed armor in adventure mode
- going to the same location/stage each time you level up or level up your armor (always wearing the same armor) and record how much damage the friend does to a specific minion type.
Since you can't put your friend in first spot, the best way to then let the friend take the required swing is to only put one follower in elemental disadvantage level 1 basic armor in front of him. (though I'm not sure if, eventually, a level 100 Follower in awful gear wouldn't be too tanky for the minions...)
And also hope the described mechanism also works when the Commander doesn't participate in the fight...

Not an easy thing to do and not something most would want to spend dozens of hours of work on.

Got it :D thanks for ur information :)

Sakino
08-19-2013, 04:47 AM
A question related... After the level up, does the friend stats reach the true max? At level 100, are the stats truely capped or as someone said, if you have better armor friends are better also?

cubey
08-19-2013, 06:05 AM
A question related... After the level up, does the friend stats reach the true max? At level 100, are the stats truely capped or as someone said, if you have better armor friends are better also?

It used to be on android. Not anymore.

Rafa
08-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Just a small note: the cap used to be 1.25 * your main char stats
Maybe its still capped as 1.25 * your max dmg, despite the atk not showing so... but thats just a guess

SoloStar
08-21-2013, 12:44 AM
Can anyone tell me when the release date of KnD was for iOS?

Tianna
08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
I am level 79 currently and have maxed Crius+, HH+ and LF+ and Storm Sorcerer almost maxed. I am leveling Swamp Shaman+. No other armors I have are worth mentioning.

I have seen in a few threads mention of the "bigger 4", the armors to level after the initial big 4, but have not seen their names anywhere. I am guessing Swamp Shaman+ is one of them, but what are the others?

I am able to craft the basic versions of the epic boss armor for the last few bosses starting from the last dragon armor (phyrus?). Are any of them worth crafting and leveling, or should I wait until I can get the plus versions from future bosses - I just made it to level 28 with this latest one, Dorar, so 43 is still a loooong ways off. The assassin one that has spirit looks tempting, just because the only armor with spirit I have is LF+, but I know the stats for the basic are not really great - but would it be worth it?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Tianna

Sifu
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I am level 79 currently and have maxed Crius+, HH+ and LF+ and Storm Sorcerer almost maxed. I am leveling Swamp Shaman+. No other armors I have are worth mentioning.

I have seen in a few threads mention of the "bigger 4", the armors to level after the initial big 4, but have not seen their names anywhere. I am guessing Swamp Shaman+ is one of them, but what are the others?

I am able to craft the basic versions of the epic boss armor for the last few bosses starting from the last dragon armor (phyrus?). Are any of them worth crafting and leveling, or should I wait until I can get the plus versions from future bosses - I just made it to level 28 with this latest one, Dorar, so 43 is still a loooong ways off. The assassin one that has spirit looks tempting, just because the only armor with spirit I have is LF+, but I know the stats for the basic are not really great - but would it be worth it?

Tianna

You didn't mention AA+, so I'm not sure if you have that one yet. If not, it might be worth it to knock that out before working too hard on level 70 armor sets. (Edit: Just looked up Storm Sorc and I see that is your AA alternative)

The "bigger 4" is SS+, Infernal+, DP+ and if you have done all those and not found a reasonable alternative, Roc+.

The boss armors have generally been treated as not worth it until you can do the +. However, there have been some opinions recently that the stat inflation in the boss armors has made some of the non+ worth thinking about if you need to fill a specific element combo. Just remember the cost of leveling one of those for something that is, after all, not a +.

Unresolved
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM

Tianna

Bigger 4 = Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord, Dark Prince, and Rocfeather. Rocfeather is worse than the rest and I personally wouldn't make it.

Don't enhance boss armors unless they're plus versions. They have weaker stats than the story armors.

Tianna
08-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Thank you Sifu and Unresolved! :)

Buckwild
08-22-2013, 01:41 PM
If I leave a guild and join a new one, does my contribution bonus reset? For example will I get a fusion armor for only donating 100k again?

Unresolved
08-22-2013, 01:43 PM
If I leave a guild and join a new one, does my contribution bonus reset? For example will I get a fusion armor for only donating 100k again?

It does not reset.

anumari
08-29-2013, 08:40 AM
So i was just wondering, what do i do with all these shards i have?

Marco_
08-29-2013, 10:09 AM
So i was just wondering, what do i do with all these shards i have?
If you are a dedicated Snakeskin farmer then nothing.
I myself usually trow some uncommon_lvl11 (uncommon with 8 commons enhanced onto it) into the mix which eats through shards like crazy... (costs a bit more gold and game time for an advantage in wallclock time; IIRC 70 minutes base vs 120 minutes base craft time)

HalbeSuppe
08-30-2013, 01:52 AM
Helps a lot, thanks :D

DonutEnigma
08-31-2013, 02:12 AM
I've looked at the spreadsheet and it says 316/316 for base stats of level 100. I just want to confirm that it is correct. Can any level 100 person help me out by wearing only a fusion boost armor on their MAIN knight and tell me the following:

Total Attack
Total Defense
Guild rank
Guild bonus relevant to the element on that armor

Much appreciated. Thanks!

Spongie
08-31-2013, 04:47 AM
I've looked at the spreadsheet and it says 316/316 for base stats of level 100. I just want to confirm that it is correct. Can any level 100 person help me out by wearing only a fusion boost armor on their MAIN knight and tell me the following:

Total Attack
Total Defense
Guild rank
Guild bonus relevant to the element on that armor

Much appreciated. Thanks!

main knight----------------------------others

lvl-----health----attack----def. ----------health--- att.--- def.

100------607------316----316.-------------455-- 237---- 237

the rest you can do yourself depending on what armor you use just combine stats and do x1.0(depending on how much your guildbonus is) all fusiong boosts have 1/1 stats. att/deff

example:

lets say you have a 5% water bonus in your guild.

316+1 =317x1.05=332.85 so that should be 333 since they add up behind the ,

rockmambA
09-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Nice guide :)

DonutEnigma
09-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Spongie:

Thank you for your explanation. I, of course, just realized that I should have posted this in the other questions thread. But then I'd be cross posting, so here goes with the response. My main problem with those numbers is this:

My guild has a 4% Water and 4% Fire bonus. So total of 8% right? A level 100 guildmate is wearing a max HH+ and he is Guild Champion (7% bonus). The game tells me his att/def = 1264/1285.

Attack = 316+777 = 1093 * 1.08 = 1180.44 * 1.07 = 1263.0708. Ceiling = 1264
Defense = 316+795 = 1111 * 1.08 = 1199.88 * 1.07 = 1283.8716. Ceiling = 1284 (1 short of what the game says)

This is why I asked specifically for the numbers the game would show for a fusion boost armor at level 100. It's doing something odd that I don't fully understand. Strangely enough, for a max SS+ on the guild sentinel I got the values the game shows using that formula.

DonutEnigma
09-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Though, perhaps the game doesn't use ceiling. It could use floor and multiply the guild bonuses as separate instances. Could it be doing this?

Attack = 316+777 = 1093 * 1.04 = 1136.72 * 1.04 = 1182.1888 * 1.07 = 1264.942016. Floor = 1264
Defense = 316+795 = 1111 * 1.04 = 1155.44 * 1.04 = 1201.6576 * 1.07 = 1285.773632. Floor = 1285

-Solo-
09-02-2013, 03:57 AM
You need to do guild position bonus first, then guild element bonus. Doing them in different orders actually gives you different results.

Rended
09-02-2013, 08:01 AM

If only!

main knight----------------------------others

lvl-----health----attack----def. ----------health--- att.--- def.

100------607------316----316.-------------455-- 237---- 237

the rest you can do yourself depending on what armor you use just combine stats and do x1.0(depending on how much your guildbonus is) all fusiong boosts have 1/1 stats. att/deff

example:

lets say you have a 5% water bonus in your guild.

316+1 =317x1.05=332.85 so that should be 333 since they add up behind the ,

Hey Spongie,

I dont understand why you add 1 to 316 and THEN multiply it by 1.05.

Shouldn't it be 316*1.05 giving you 331.8.

Btw thanks for keeping me on your friends list. You constantly tear up the epic boss :D

Marco_
09-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Hey Spongie,

I dont understand why you add 1 to 316 and THEN multiply it by 1.05.

Shouldn't it be 316*1.05 giving you 331.8.

Fusion boost armor: 1/1 atk/def.

Spongie
09-02-2013, 10:05 AM
You need to do guild position bonus first, then guild element bonus. Doing them in different orders actually gives you different results.

Like solo said it seems they count guildrank bonus first then count the elemental bonus.

I didn't knew that exactly because when I did the math on an armor both math got me on the same number.
anyway its easy to do this way to see what stats your armor will get:

for example mij tec+ will have 1463 attack and 2010 defense with the bonus that will be

316+1463x1.05=1868x1.06=1981attack
316+2010x1.05=2443x1.06=2590defense

that means a total of 4571.. which is ofc. awesome for an armor

Bulbopon
09-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt but the forums won't let me make a new thread for some reason, probably because I just signed up.

Anyway, I'm level 87, and have the Big 4 maxed. Working on maxing my Swamp Shaman+ to 70, and leveling my regular Armor of the Infernal Lord and Rocfeathers to 25 so I can craft the + versions. I'm hitting about 21-23 kills on the Epic Boss and I feel like I'm not getting stronger, and maxing the Swamp Shaman is taking FOREVER so I know maxing the Infernal Lord and Rocfeathers will take forever also. How can I get stronger in the shorter amount of time?

Another question, what should I do with all of my regular versions of the boss armors? I have around 10 of them. Fuse or enhance? I don't wanna waste them fusing regular versions of armors that I shouldn't enhance anyway... so yeah, thanks for the help.

Unresolved
09-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone, sorry to interrupt but the forums won't let me make a new thread for some reason, probably because I just signed up.

Anyway, I'm level 87, and have the Big 4 maxed. Working on maxing my Swamp Shaman+ to 70, and leveling my regular Armor of the Infernal Lord and Rocfeathers to 25 so I can craft the + versions. I'm hitting about 21-23 kills on the Epic Boss and I feel like I'm not getting stronger, and maxing the Swamp Shaman is taking FOREVER so I know maxing the Infernal Lord and Rocfeathers will take forever also. How can I get stronger in the shorter amount of time?

Another question, what should I do with all of my regular versions of the boss armors? I have around 10 of them. Fuse or enhance? I don't wanna waste them fusing regular versions of armors that I shouldn't enhance anyway... so yeah, thanks for the help.
I'd drop roc for now. It's not as useful as Infernal and DP. Also, to perform well on epic bosses, you need strong friends. A good guild would be the best place to find those, as well as getting element bonuses.

If you can't get the plus version, or you've already done so, then fuse the regular legendaries. They give decent shots at fusing an epic.

Bulbopon
09-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Okay thanks for the advice. I'll work on crafting DP right now. If I forge an epic armor, it doesn't matter if it's regular or +, right?

Unresolved
09-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Okay thanks for the advice. I'll work on crafting DP right now. If I forge an epic armor, it doesn't matter if it's regular or +, right?

There's a difference in stats, but regular epics are fantastic anyways. Much better than legendaries.

DonutEnigma
09-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Aha, alright. So this seems to check out now:

Ceil(Ceil((Base Level Stat + Armor Stat) * Guild Leadership) * (Guild Bonus 1 + Guild Bonus 2)) = Total

So in the case of my mysterious 1 off on HH+ at level 100 guild champion with an 8% bonus example.

Attack:
(316 + 777) * 1.07 = 1169.51
Ceil(1169.51) * 1.08 = 1263.6
Ceil(1263.6) = 1264

Defense:
(316 + 795) * 1.07 = 1188.77
Ceil(1166.65) * 1.08 = 1284.12
Ceil(1284.12) = 1285

Which is exactly the number the game gives me. I've tried this on a few different people showing in the leaderboards and it checks out. Thanks for the help Spongie!

Stowz
09-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Hello, I just found this guide and it was like seeing the sun for the first time. I need advice on what direction I should take next in regards to armor. I'm level 70. I have the following:

Slimebane Battlegear lvl 70
Flowstone Battlegear + lvl 50
Assasins Shroud lvl 43
Aegis of the Fallen lvl 25
Leviathan's Platemail lvl 13
Feathersblade Battlegear lvl 10

Should I try to get a plus level final boss armor (Swamp Shaman Robes, Armor of the Infernal, Dark Prince) and upgrade or take a different route such as trying to get the next legendary boss armor in plus?

Thanks!

Sifu
09-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Hello, I just found this guide and it was like seeing the sun for the first time. I need advice on what direction I should take next in regards to armor. I'm level 70. I have the following:

Slimebane Battlegear lvl 70
Flowstone Battlegear + lvl 50
Assasins Shroud lvl 43
Aegis of the Fallen lvl 25
Leviathan's Platemail lvl 13
Feathersblade Battlegear lvl 10

Should I try to get a plus level final boss armor (Swamp Shaman Robes, Armor of the Infernal, Dark Prince) and upgrade or take a different route such as trying to get the next legendary boss armor in plus?

Thanks!

I thought about replying to your first post but figured it would be better answered by someone a little higher level.

This is just my opinion...

TL;DR
Stop leveling what you have and use it to get the suggested story armors and level those instead. Continue to use what you have until they are sufficiently replaced (remembering you need to equip followers). Then, you can decide what to do with the boss non+ armors. Don't throw them away too soon.

Those level 70 armors cost a lot to level, as I'm sure you have noticed by now. I would personally say go back and craft/level the big 4 story armors (Hydra Hunter+, Atlantean Avenger+, Crius+ and Living Flame+). Compared to what you have been attempting to level, these should seem quick and easy. Then, you will likely want to work on the best of the bigger 4 (Swamp Shaman+, Infernal Lord+ and Dark Prince+).

Crius vs Flowstone
You are in an unusual position that you have the + of flowstone. Most times, players only have the non+ from a fusion. The plus version, based on reading here, is pretty rare from the chests. Having said that, here are their breakdowns...
Armor-----Att----Def----Total
Crius+-----696----794----1490
Flow+-----689----829----1518
Since your flowstone is already level 50, you can completely skip Crius if you wanted to. Alternatively, you could level it so that you have an easy extra earth/air to use on a follower on an epic boss like this weeks.

As to all the other non+ boss armors, those are generally considered not worth leveling. They are generally about a 20% increase over the big 4 armors. However, the big 4 are much easier to get to max level in cost and time. As a level 70 armor, they cost a LOT to level, but their stats do not stand out among level 70 armors. For instance, the weakest of the "bigger 4" is Rocfeather+. It has a total of 1881 stats and is often considered weak enough to skip. Compare that to many of your non+ boss armors which max out between 1700-1900 total stats. The rest of the bigger 4 max out about 2000 total stats.

I would recommend using what you have to attempt to build replacements using the story armors first. If you feel that one of your existing boss armors is sufficiently replaced (remember about equiping followers too), then those make decent fusion materials since they are 4 * armors. Don't expect anything good from them, but it's possible. That is why you don't want to try that until you have them sufficiently replaced. You will most likely not get anything wearable from the fusion so make sure you are not throwing away an armor that might help you get your first epic boss+ armor.

Edit: As to eb+ (epic boss), yes, you want to get those as soon as possible. However, Most can't get there until character level 90+. If you can, then great. However, you probably have some work to do still before you can realistically get there. Also, don't forget castle expansions. Your gold consumption will only go up as you attempt to move into level 70 and 99 armors. Now might be the easiest time to save up for those if you haven't already.

Edit: Edit:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56645-Data-Sheet-Administration
This is your friend to finding what armors are worth leveling and almost anything else you wanted to know about armors.

Tone_boss
09-04-2013, 08:34 AM
I beat the boss 15 times crafted the armor that took over 2 days after it was done it disappeared what do I have to wait for the boss bake to be over to get my armor?

madfighters
09-04-2013, 08:36 AM
I beat the boss 15 times crafted the armor that took over 2 days after it was done it disappeared what do I have to wait for the boss bake to be over to get my armor? no it should be in your inve

-Solo-
09-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Force close and restart your game.

Papa3G
09-05-2013, 04:09 PM
All,
My wife want to change her ipad to ipad mini. Is it possible to shift her K&D account from ipad to ipad mini?
Thanks in advance.

Marco_
09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
All,
My wife want to change her ipad to ipad mini. Is it possible to shift her K&D account from ipad to ipad mini?
Thanks in advance.
create new account on new device, send Gree ticket about wanting to swap over, keep fingers crossed they get to it in a timely manner, be prepared to give info about both accounts, such as friend codes, main knight names, number of gems etc.

Vejr
09-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Amazing info and well lets face it I got lost in it. How do I make my smith to do + version of an armor?
My Seafoam changed to make + ,but not Wing Warrior that is still just white leathers and no +