PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Breakdown - Frequently Asked Questions by the beginners

Pages : 1 [2]

Dawgu
09-09-2013, 05:14 AM
I'm still a low lvl player, but I feel like I'm lvling slowly (lvl 19 atm) so it's probably got to do with my armor enhancing.

I currently have:

Flowstone lvl 11
Hydra Hunter lvl 8
Atlantean Avenger lvl 7

That's basically it, have to get a fourth armor for my 4th follower asap, but that would make enhancing even slower as I have to split everything by 4 then, no? What I'm currently doing is grinding mono sets (30 min., have two blacksmiths) and give them 8 basics so they're LV11 and give me the same EP as snakeskins but faster.

Is this OK? I'm farming corals and basic water elements in the normal version of Thieves Cove btw

Sifu
09-09-2013, 05:30 AM
The best place for questions like these is the "Feel free to ask anything" thread.

Amazing info and well lets face it I got lost in it. How do I make my smith to do + version of an armor?
My Seafoam changed to make + ,but not Wing Warrior that is still just white leathers and no +

The info you want is in a thread called Data Sheet Administration. Everything you could want to know about armors and armor leveling. Be sure to check all the tabs at the bottom. For craftable armor, you have to level the non+ to a certain level to unlock the +.
Armor Tier..............................Unlock +
Common (brown star, lvl 30)
Uncommon (silver star, lvl 30).....Lvl 10
Rare (gold star, lvl 50)...............Lvl 15
Super rare (2 star, lvl 50)...........Lvl 15
Ultra rare (3 star, lvl 70).............Lvl 20
Legendary (4 star, lvl 70)...........Lvl 35
Epic (5 star, lvl 99)..................Chest Only

I'm still a low lvl player, but I feel like I'm lvling slowly (lvl 19 atm) so it's probably got to do with my armor enhancing.

I currently have:

Flowstone lvl 11
Hydra Hunter lvl 8
Atlantean Avenger lvl 7

That's basically it, have to get a fourth armor for my 4th follower asap, but that would make enhancing even slower as I have to split everything by 4 then, no? What I'm currently doing is grinding mono sets (30 min., have two blacksmiths) and give them 8 basics so they're LV11 and give me the same EP as snakeskins but faster.

Is this OK? I'm farming corals and basic water elements in the normal version of Thieves Cove btw

Honestly, at your level, you typically won't have a lot of options on armors. I'm actually surprised at the armors you already have. I would stop leveling the flowstone. You are not likely to get the plus version so Crius will be the better air/earth for you to level and you might feel like you are throwing away all the resources and time you put into flowstone.Check the spreadsheet in the Data Sheet Administration thread. While flowstone is better than crius, crius is a crafted armor so you are guaranteed to be able to do the + which is better than flowstone. Flowstone+ only rarely comes out of chests, so you are unlikely to ever have that one. In those zones, just doing simple Uncommons is usually enough for outfitting your followers, e.g. Seafoam, Stonescale, etc.

Hakurou
09-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Can anyone confirm if cloudrange platemail is obtainable through fusion and/or dpc?

deathexe
09-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Can anyone confirm if cloudrange platemail is obtainable through fusion and/or dpc?

Not obtainable from either one.

Hakurou
09-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Not obtainable from either one.

Well, then i only have three possible explanations for this picture:

1. Gree messed up the gw rewards.
2. I came across a hacker.
3. You are mistaken.

Radaghast
09-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Well then... I'm going to go ahead and assume those are from fusions?

Sakino
09-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Amazing info and well lets face it I got lost in it. How do I make my smith to do + version of an armor?
My Seafoam changed to make + ,but not Wing Warrior that is still just white leathers and no +
An armor plus version is unlocked after you level the original one enough. Is around level 5-10 for the level 30 armors, 15 for the 50, 20 for the 3 star 70's and 35 for the four star boss armors. Remember that the one you levelled first will remain non plus, and you need to craft another one.
About the cloudrange, gree screwed up some rewards. Lots of peoples received double or triples rewards, and other none. Read some forum threads about wars. Actually, no one ever created one by fusion.

Marco_
09-09-2013, 09:42 AM

3. You are mistaken.
My guess would be 1 or 2. I think someone previously mentioned Gree messing up and giving someone 2 of them, so 3 also seems to be a possibility and we all know how bad Gree's servers are at checking the data the clients send them... -_-

Assuming Gree wants to give the same Guild Wars rewards to Android as to iOS, then it's reasonable to think they won't unlock Cloudrange for chest and fusion until after first Android Guild Wars.

Vejr
09-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Gentleman got another for ya can you msg friend in the game? I do not see the option anywhere.
And instead of starting new post I just edit this one -
What lvl should the + tier2 mono armors be to try fuse for the dual element armor?

iH8t2lose2
09-09-2013, 06:18 PM
My guess would be 1 or 2. I think someone previously mentioned Gree messing up and giving someone 2 of them, so 3 also seems to be a possibility and we all know how bad Gree's servers are at checking the data the clients send them... -_-

Assuming Gree wants to give the same Guild Wars rewards to Android as to iOS, then it's reasonable to think they won't unlock Cloudrange for chest and fusion until after first Android Guild Wars.
If thats the case, I hope Gree will give me 3 epic armors. Fingers crossed! That being said, they might give different rewards ro change it upbetween devices.

deathexe
09-09-2013, 08:17 PM

3. You are mistaken.

Gree messes up guild war rewards and gave certain players multiple Cloudrange platemails. They are still unfusable as of now.

Marco_
09-10-2013, 04:02 AM
What lvl should the + tier2 mono armors be to try fuse for the dual element armor?
I don't really understand what you mean.
- fusing boss armors, level having any effect other than resulting armor being average level of source armors hasn't been proven at all
- fusing for 50EP armors you prefer it to be as cheap as possible, so level 1 commons is best
- fusing for big four probably shouldn't be done since you won't really have the resources to level them before you can craft non-plus and plus of them, but if you do then leveling 1 common/uncommon to 15 and the other to 14 should probably give you a big four at level 14 at about 130EP discount and easy 1 levelup to 15 for plus unlock.
I can't think of any other worthwile fusions you might be referring to.

redbull6
09-10-2013, 06:06 AM
hi im newbie on the forum, need some help about guild matter, can anyone pm me?

Vejr
09-10-2013, 07:17 AM
Yea that's what I meant what lvl should I get the - Stonescale+, Seafoam+, DragonFlame+ and Wing Warriors+ to try make the big 4 out of them ,got them to 10 so far starting on Mistic ( I'm lvl 20 just got past the vind guys and on to the spirit crew) so by end of day I should have Mistic+ to 10 also.
Is that good enough to make Atlantean Avenger ,Crius Armor ,Hydra Hunters ,Living Flame Armor ?

Sifu
09-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Yea that's what I meant what lvl should I get the - Stonescale+, Seafoam+, DragonFlame+ and Wing Warriors+ to try make the big 4 out of them ,got them to 10 so far starting on Mistic ( I'm lvl 20 just got past the vind guys and on to the spirit crew) so by end of day I should have Mistic+ to 10 also.
Is that good enough to make Atlantean Avenger ,Crius Armor ,Hydra Hunters ,Living Flame Armor ?

Fusion is always a gamble. You will get junk more often than what you are aiming for in most cases. I fused 3 of the big 4 before I could craft them. Two of those, I got first try. The third took two tries. By the time I had done all that, I could already craft the 4th so I didn't bother with attempting to fuse for it.

Try to only use fusion stones when you really need them. Fusion stones are very helpful for leveling high level/end game armors and there is no good way to farm them. If you are interested in the quests, it will ask you to fuse specific armors at certain points. These may lead you into fusing for some of the big 4. You might wait for that if you don't want to have to "waste" a fusion stone on an armor you already have by doing this early. I can say I didn't regret fusing some of the big 4 early to unlock the plus by the time I got to that zone, but I might have just been lucky.

The rarity of the armor can affect the outcome of a fusion. For instance, it seems that if both of the consumed armors are 4*, the worst result will be a 3*. The actual level of the armor, however, e.g. 1/50 or 50/50 only affects the level of the outcome armor. The level of the resulting armor will be the average of the 2 armors consumed. To save yourself some gold, time and farming, I would get the two armors to an average level of 14.

For instance, if you wanted to fuse for Living Flame, then get a level 14 Dragonflame and a level 14 Mystic. When you fuse those, there is a chance you will get junk. However, there is a chance you will get Living Flame. Since both fuel armors were 14, the Living Flame (or junk) will be 14. That means you only have to level it one more level to unlock the plus version. Then, when you are able to craft your first one, it will be the plus.

Vejr
09-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Awesome TY that's what I was thinking but as you say fusion stones are not exactly easy to get ,gold I don't care too much about as with farming for shards I check my fountains every 5 min.(first training field is already in maikings ,did not realize it takes 8 fricking hours :)

theeggman85
09-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey guys, another question for you. First of all, I've heard from the forums here that epic armors (even if they aren't +, if that's possible) are still much better than legendaries. Should I be putting all my efforts towards fusing epics now? I have the big 4 maxed and bigger 4 at level 50, and I'm looking for the next step. I think fusing epics sounds pretty fun too.

If I should be fusing epics, where can I find a chart on which combos create epics? And are certain epics better than others?

Sifu
09-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Hey guys, another question for you. First of all, I've heard from the forums here that epic armors (even if they aren't +, if that's possible) are still much better than legendaries. Should I be putting all my efforts towards fusing epics now? I have the big 4 maxed and bigger 4 at level 50, and I'm looking for the next step. I think fusing epics sounds pretty fun too.

If I should be fusing epics, where can I find a chart on which combos create epics? And are certain epics better than others?

Fusing is gambling. The game now is working on epic boss+ armors. As those get older and new armors become better, fusing away armors you can't use anymore in the hopes of armors like Techtonic, Moontide, etc, is a side game.

Having said that, if you like to spend money on the game, fusing can be a more main-line game. Just realize, you are likely to have to do a LOT of fusions to really get good armors from that, especially with any frequency.

Sarah 101
09-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Hello,I have question about the 2x chance to win legendry and epic ,I did open 22 chest (11chest twice ) and I only get 2 star armors some of the armors maybe 3 or 4 are + ,only 2 armor with 3 star and one 4 star spirit armor( very weak) ...
is that fair ?
maybe I'm not good in math but I think there is 2x chance to win epic and legendry but there is Also 95x chance to win 2 star ,no more buying gems, sorry

iH8t2lose2
09-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello,I have question about the 2x chance to win legendry and epic ,I did open 22 chest (11chest twice ) and I only get 2 star armors some of the armors maybe 3 or 4 are + ,only 2 armor with 3 star and one 4 star spirit armor( very weak) ...
is that fair ?
maybe I'm not good in math but I think there is 2x chance to win epic and legendry but there is Also 95x chance to win 2 star ,no more buying gems, sorry

Those are above average results _)

Nec772
09-14-2013, 02:44 PM
is that fair ?

Thats gambling for you. Gambling isn't about being fair really.

Also lets say you normally have a 1% chance to win a 5 star armor (I don't think its that high). If you buy chests now when there is a 2x the chance that still only means you have 2% chance now instead of 1%. The chance is still very low but you might get it.

Sarah 101
09-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Thats gambling for you. Gambling isn't about being fair really.

Also lets say you normally have a 1% chance to win a 5 star armor (I don't think its that high). If you buy chests now when there is a 2x the chance that still only means you have 2% chance now instead of 1%. The chance is still very low but you might get it.

1% to win epic?
First it's 2x (double )to win epic and legendary not just epic , we have 4 type of armor in these chest ;2 star , 3 star ,4 star and epic ,thanks anyway

JOhnn
09-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Hi! Im pretty new in this game and I played a lot . Now im lvl 67 and i need to buy another phone . Can i do something to keep my profile on my new phone? Please answer me !

Nicco
09-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Submit a ticket with your device ID and Gree can transfer your profile. I believe the instructions are in the FAQ somewhere.

JOhnn
09-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Submit a ticket with your device ID and Gree can transfer your profile. I believe the instructions are in the FAQ somewhere.

Ty for answer Nicco . And gratz for your guild . I hope i will keep my profile . I need to contact support?

Tharkin
09-18-2013, 11:33 AM
This is helpful stuff for those with questions early on. Nicely done!

-Tharkin

Hakurou
09-19-2013, 01:46 AM
1% to win epic?
First it's 2x (double )to win epic and legendary not just epic , we have 4 type of armor in these chest ;2 star , 3 star ,4 star and epic ,thanks anyway

What gives you the idea that the chance to win the different armors ist distributed evenly? The rarer the armor is, the lower the percentage chance to win it...so you might well be unter 1% for all we know...basically what Nec was trying to say is...dont open chests with the expectation of getting something good because you will be disappointed. Better upgrade your tf to lvl3.

Sol Invictus
09-19-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm tired of looking.
Can't find the answer.

What do I need to do in order to be able to start a thread?

A specific number of posts? An account old enough? What gives?

Necromancers
09-19-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm tired of looking.
Can't find the answer.

What do I need to do in order to be able to start a thread?

A specific number of posts? An account old enough? What gives?

I believe it's like 15 or 20 posts. Can't remember.

StMichael
09-20-2013, 12:07 AM
What do you do with an extra Sky Guardian armour? Is it better to use it to enhance or to fuse?

ilvtfu
09-20-2013, 12:17 AM
What do you do with an extra Sky Guardian armour? Is it better to use it to enhance or to fuse?

regular, enhance or fuse.

StMichael
09-20-2013, 12:18 AM
Uh, so which is better, to enhance OR to fuse? Your reply was not exactly very helpful...

blackheart5
09-20-2013, 01:20 AM
Enhance is better

StMichael
09-20-2013, 02:02 AM
Enhance is better

Because? Is there a reason not to use it for Fusing?

deathexe
09-20-2013, 02:31 AM
Because? Is there a reason not to use it for Fusing?

It's a three star armor. You tend to get extremely sucky armors when you fuse three star armors.

StMichael
09-20-2013, 03:54 AM
It's a three star armor. You tend to get extremely sucky armors when you fuse three star armors.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up regarding that. I did not know about that! So the best armours are fused by two-stars and four-stars then?

deathexe
09-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Hey, thanks for the heads-up regarding that. I did not know about that! So the best armours are fused by two-stars and four-stars then?

Four stars give you the best chance for good armors, though there aren't many good fusable armors at the moment.

David7
09-20-2013, 06:20 AM
Hi can anyone tell me why i can't get into the arena??

Sifu
09-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi can anyone tell me why i can't get into the arena??

If you are a new player, you need to follow the guide until you get a quest for it. I want to say that was at level 10. If that is not your situation, then I have no idea.

David7
09-20-2013, 03:06 PM
If you are a new player, you need to follow the guide until you get a quest for it. I want to say that was at level 10. If that is not your situation, then I have no idea.

No thats not it. Already got the quest but i can't seem to get in! It always says "update required" but it never finishes! Then another window comes up and says "Error Code 4"

DarkVoltz
09-20-2013, 07:52 PM
What bonus does black keldo get from guild? all?

Hakurou
09-24-2013, 12:04 AM
More and more lingerie dealers wholesale sexy lingerie (http://www.shiyingsexylingerie.com/) from China instead of Thailand because of cheaper price and better quality. And it is not only opportunity but also challenge to the industry. wholesale peplum dress ( http://www.dear-lover.com/wholesale-peplum-dress/)Welcome to find cheap corsets on dear-lover.com and shiyingsexylingerie.com.

Perhaps Eunuchorn and King Mark should buy something sexy here, meet at a Hotel and get it over with :D

Gabzor89
09-24-2013, 12:15 AM
What bonus does black keldo get from guild? all?

none actually

J Smiley L
09-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Ugh, I made a dumb mistake when I was tired last night and fused my non-plus scorchstone aegis armor, if I have all of the plus armors will I still be able to get at least the plus reward?

StlouisBilly
09-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Yes...and I read where a guy fused away his non plus and got both rewards...

600RR
09-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Perhaps Eunuchorn and King Mark should buy something sexy here, meet at a Hotel and get it over with :D

Please keep this thread on-topic and I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk **** about my GM, thanks ;)

Hakurou
09-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Please keep this thread on-topic and I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk **** about my GM, thanks ;)

Sry, seems i got carried away by all the bull**** your gm and km wrote about each other and other forumers...as you might have noticed, since that ended, so did my comments.

Sarah 101
10-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Like the title where I can post my feedback , the support told me go to forum , so where ? I want new things and some idea to developer team ..

GGArmani
11-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Way to go:)

LionRyan
11-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Like the title where I can post my feedback , the support told me go to forum , so where ? I want new things and some idea to developer team ..

There a sticky thread out there posted by the forum admin elita

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 10:25 AM
There a sticky thread out there posted by the forum admin elita

Pretty much anywhere, depends on what he meant by "feedback."

Voxx
11-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi

I have a hard time getting fusion Stones!
Is there a zone that is better Then others ?

If not, what do you guys do to get Stones ?

Best regards ;)

Crash23884
11-26-2013, 01:34 PM
I heard before that it was a waste of time to just get the regular epic boss armor as well as resources and money. Why is that? Isn't the plus version just a few points added to the atk and def of the regular one?

Zyntree
11-26-2013, 07:27 PM
I heard before that it was a waste of time to just get the regular epic boss armor as well as resources and money. Why is that? Isn't the plus version just a few points added to the atk and def of the regular one?

For the new epic bosses it's more like 600 total stat difference, which is significant. The current epic boss+ armors will be viable end game armors for a while yet. Granted they will certainly never match epics element for element, but if you can counter the elements of the epics, current EB+ can still win. EB reg never would

Hi

Best regards ;)

Kingdom of Darkness has a higher drop rate, but only because there are bosses at the end of each stage. The drop rate for normal vs epic and between stages doesn't chance. Its a set rate for each boss battle you fight (and a low one at that). Farming is best done on normal levels because you get to the end quicker. Leveling is a different story

Oxilated
11-26-2013, 07:29 PM
by few, you mean 500 points right?
500 points can mean a lot
look at the latest + eb armor here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=7

NooBtastic
11-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Great! I really like it!

Lou 1xxx
11-28-2013, 05:12 PM
there is no easy way getting fusion stones....
farming snakeskins the whole day could net you 2 or more stones...
with max epic boss armor, you can do arena, and get to good ribbon bracket with fusion stone rewards...
and do kingdom of darkness.
rinse and repeat and repeat and repeat

lZellyl
12-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Awesome guide! Thank you so much helped me greatly

zdf46
12-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Ever since the new update I have been unable to attack anybody, whenever I try to battle it says "No Matches Found Please try again soon!" is this a problem for anybody else or is there an easy solution to this? I don't know what to do

Tschmidt22
12-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Are there any chats in Line that are for just random players wanting to talk about the game? If so can someone let me know? I'd like to join one. Thanks.

LINE ID: Talon DL
Guild: Dragonlance

jules604
12-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm not really a beginner, but i'm struggling with making a decision as to whether I should make an attempt at fuzing my legendary Featherblade Battlegear level 56 with another legendary that I have in an attempt to get an Epic armor; or if I should use that Featherblade Battlegear, level 56 to assist in leveling up the most recent Air legendary armor; Venture of Frost, so that I can eventually get it to level 35 toget the Venture of Frost + version.
I do not have any Epic armors; and just started getting to a point where I am able to get the + version of the Epic Boss armor each week.

I see that there is a cool reward for having the + version of the next 3 Epic Boss armors; (I assume that starts with Venture of Frost?) so, I'm leaning towards using my Featherblade Battlegear to level-up my Venture of Frost.

What do you think?

Shawnuff
12-18-2013, 06:55 AM
I can't see a reason to level up Jack Frost. I would fuse it after the Winter Kings. I saw that someone posted Asherah’s Armor & Venture of Frost gives a shot at Maelstrom Irons.

firefly333
12-18-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm not really a beginner, but i'm struggling with making a decision as to whether I should make an attempt at fuzing my legendary Featherblade Battlegear level 56 with another legendary that I have in an attempt to get an Epic armor; or if I should use that Featherblade Battlegear, level 56 to assist in leveling up the most recent Air legendary armor; Venture of Frost, so that I can eventually get it to level 35 toget the Venture of Frost + version.
I do not have any Epic armors; and just started getting to a point where I am able to get the + version of the Epic Boss armor each week.

I see that there is a cool reward for having the + version of the next 3 Epic Boss armors; (I assume that starts with Venture of Frost?) so, I'm leaning towards using my Featherblade Battlegear to level-up my Venture of Frost.

What do you think?

I would not use a leveled up legendary to level up another armor. I use those to fuse. I have two water element legendarys I am saving to fuse with frost epic boss up now to try and get mael. With two monos my chances for mael should be decent.

Yes, the reward for having the epic boss plus armors starts with Frost, this one. My frost plus is already half way done, two more boss plus armors to go. I dont have any earth element armors, so the prize, even though legendary PLUS I could still use on epic boss's like the one up now. Its nice the reward is a plus armor with good elements for me.

I am going to get the three epic boss pluses ....because I want the prize armor, the Aegis of the Dragon PLUS. But some people have tec and arbor and dont need it. Up to you if you want it or not.

I will hold the boss plus armors until after I get the rewards...then use it to try to fuse a mael.

jules604
12-20-2013, 07:04 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I've decided to get the plus for all three winter kings and fuse my
Featherblade. I'll place my results in the fusion thread once I get the courage to do it. I've not had the best experiences with fuzing in the past so I'm a bit hesitant.
Thanks again.

firefly333
12-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I've decided to get the plus for all three winter kings and fuse my
Featherblade. I'll place my results in the fusion thread once I get the courage to do it. I've not had the best experiences with fuzing in the past so I'm a bit hesitant.
Thanks again.

Fuse the regular that you leveled up to 35, you dont need to keep it once you get the plus to get the keys and armor prizes for regular and plus. Keep the plus if you want to fight in it a while.

jamesfred
12-22-2013, 07:12 PM
hahaha.. im level 80 and nearly for 81, just read this guide.. and makes me start to make the big four.. hahaha.. maybe late but i think i still going to need this armors, just unlocked the armor of infernal lord+.. hmm started with Crius+ now at 48/50 next is AA+ 1/50

hmm so the next would be the bigger four...
armor of infernal lord+
Swamp shaman+
DarkPrince+
Rocfeather+

but i got a sky guardian armor and the way it looks it was better than roc+ so i will be sticking with sky guardian instead of my roc+

i will be maxing this armors and wait until i beat the EB and will be able to craft the eb armor+

am i correct guys? or is there any tip/suggestion you can give me to choose my armors wisely..

In enhancing, aside from snakeskins what do i have to use?

Menex
01-01-2014, 03:23 PM
this is just too much to remember not to mention long to read but i can see youve put alot of work in there!

Gerrald
01-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Does my knight increase his stats post level 100 or are there any rewards for leveling up after this point? Thank you in advance.

Lonestar Light
01-04-2014, 03:38 PM
no stats increase.
You get either gold, a key or a gem every level and that's it

Gerrald
01-04-2014, 04:13 PM
no stats increase.
You get either gold, a key or a gem every level and that's it

Thanks for the info

Vihankou
01-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Hey Guys, I can't post a new thread, sorry about that.

I wanted to Know, I transfered My game recently, from my phone to my tablet, and when I get back to my phone, (after a second transfer), I have lost all my progressions and gems I made during the day I was on my tablet...

I don't know if I'm clear =/

During 1 day I played on my tablet and when I transfered back to my phone, I ... Lost all I did during that day. A kind of roll back when Transfering. Anyone can tell me about that ?

Thanks in advance ^^

friskie
01-05-2014, 07:58 AM
wow.. i get what youre saying.. im curious if this has happened to anyone else? ive been thinking about juggling my account between devices.. now im reconsidering..

Vihankou
01-06-2014, 08:44 AM
I tried one more time today, made 2 or 3 gems with video offers, down one boss, made some armors, and back on my phone, roll back, again. Lost all my progress =/

It's strange...

friskie
01-06-2014, 08:51 AM
wow that reeeeeeeeally sux

thanks for the info

xxxPOPExxx
01-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Tried a quick search and didnt see anything. I'm working on getting the + version of Crius Armor craftable. I already own one however. So heres my question, do I still need to level up a non + Crius to be able to able to craft the +, or should I just focus on leveling the + version I already own? Will leveling up the Crius+ I have unlock the craftable Crius+? Thanks!

Lonestar Light
01-06-2014, 02:40 PM
To unlock crafting of the + version of any armor you need to level up it's regular version 1st.

Scabs
08-28-2014, 01:25 PM
Tried a quick search and didnt see anything. I'm working on getting the + version of Crius Armor craftable. I already own one however. So heres my question, do I still need to level up a non + Crius to be able to able to craft the +, or should I just focus on leveling the + version I already own? Will leveling up the Crius+ I have unlock the craftable Crius+? Thanks!

The big 4 concept (hydra+, cirus+, avenger+, living flame+) is outdated. Focus on beating the EB 15 times. You should be able to do it with friends by the time you're around level 30 now. Just search and add friends from leader boards. Friend request a whole bunch and a few will accept.

Conflipper
08-29-2014, 05:28 PM
Great stuff. Thanks for your effort on this.

White Knight
09-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Great info!!

Scott Norman Roy Taylor
09-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Can't I invite Facebook friends ???

Rookeye
09-05-2014, 04:40 PM
The big 4 concept (hydra+, cirus+, avenger+, living flame+) is outdated. Focus on beating the EB 15 times. You should be able to do it with friends by the time you're around level 30 now. Just search and add friends from leader boards. Friend request a whole bunch and a few will accept.

It may be outdated, but my few maxed Big 4 helped me get my first few EBs. *shrug*

To answer the original question: to unlock armor, you need to level it up as follows:

1/30 armor = level up to Lvl 15 (halfway)
1/50 armor = Lvl 25
1/70 armor = Lvl 35

That is to say, if I have an armor that maxes at Lvl 50, I need to raise it to Lvl 25 in order to unlock that particular armor in the future. NOTE: To actually make the +, you need to create a new one! after you've unlocked the first. The + will be the second one you make.

http://i57.tinypic.com/30074hs.jpg

jamesfred
09-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Another question: just got a nemesis+ armor during the blood rose eb (flame EB), now the eb is water, will the nemesis+ (water) deal 3x damage if the future EB is flame again or my nemesis+ armor will now be useless?

Adisty
09-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Nemesis armor is only useful for a specific epic boss.

jamesfred
09-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Oh crap, i wont have any use for it.. :(

ansaa001
10-14-2014, 12:43 PM
I am a veteran player but recently joined the forums.
My Q is, how do you create a thread?

Adisty
10-14-2014, 12:49 PM
Create 15 posts, preferably in the "Off Topic" section.

420Somewhere
10-21-2014, 06:37 PM
How do the chest % work to get the best armor

Tweet
12-08-2014, 02:29 PM
How do the chest % work to get the best armor

GREE doesn't release what the odds are of specific drops, but lets say there is a 1% chance to get an epic on dark prince chest, then I'm guessing that a x10 chest would give you 10% chance to get an epic drop. From there, they may or may not make some drops more common than others. 1% base rate may be high, as I've opened 40 chests before to only see 1 epic on an x8 chest.

Tweet
12-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi

Best regards ;)

If bosses have a higher drop rate (which they seemingly do), than Dark Prince level would likely be best. I've seen them drop off both regular and boss mobs, but would guess that it has been more frequent off the boss.

Aleksander Strilchik
12-09-2014, 02:24 PM
I can't find any tips for the new jewelry like rings. Do you have any idea how to get them to higher than a silver star level?

Cindy Anderson
12-10-2014, 06:44 AM
this is by far the greatest information I have found on K&D. I do wish information about the new updates. such as Heroic Stage, rings etc what have a thread like this posted

NinjaSailus
12-17-2014, 06:05 AM
How can i add Facebook friends if i only see 1 page? :$ How can i see more pages?

Carter Noble
12-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Hey guys, i'm just getting started, what's more important, leveling my armor up or my character first?

Also, whats the best/easiest way to get a 4 or 5 star armor?

Thanks.

Rookeye
12-19-2014, 09:10 AM
1) Know what armor to level; you don't want to waste your time leveling a piece of junk

2) Level your armor so you can beat up more bad guys (which WILL level you up at the same time)

3) 4* = Legendary, 5* = Epic. You can get a 4* every week by defeating the Epic Boss Lvl 15. However, beating the EB to Lvl 43 will get you a 4*+, which has much better stats. The issue is not how many stars it has, but the stats it has; some recent EB+ have better stats than older epics.

You might want to bookmark the Wikia for KnD armors. Here's one I'm hoping Santa will bring me:

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Firestorm_Vanguard

NOTE: You can obtain epics from chests, and by fuse-combo'ing 4* armors. I'll note however that I have heard mixed results from the chest thing, and I've only fused 4 epics total, ever. Last one came after 14 failures. I don't recommend fusing away anything that you like or are using.

Adisty
12-19-2014, 11:34 AM
beating the EB to Lvl 43 will get you a 4*+, which has much better stats.
Only after you level the non-plus version to 35, then you can craft the + version

You might want to bookmark the Wikia for KnD armors.

This is another source for armor info:The Spreadsheet ("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlva lE#gid=0"/).

Rookeye
12-21-2014, 02:38 PM
True Adisty (regarding leveling the regular version first); I do it in my sleep, forgot to lay it out. *guilty smile*

Rookeye
01-17-2015, 09:37 AM
I can't find any tips for the new jewelry like rings. Do you have any idea how to get them to higher than a silver star level?

Some Wikia info about Rings and Amulets:

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Rings_and_Amulets

I assume (note the word assume!) that jewelry in KnD works like armors (1/30, 1/50, 1/70?). I have yet to fuse two 1/50 pieces cause they're all so darn useful! But maybe you might wanna give it a try? More than once? Note your conclusions below?

I know I've only fused 4 successful epics out of a plethora of 4-star fuse attempts, so I assume (there's that word again!) that the higher level the piece, the harder it will be to successfully fuse.

raeython
01-21-2015, 03:23 PM
new poster... have been playing for a while... still can't post new threads have more than 10 posts...any thoughts/what am I missing?

raeython
01-21-2015, 03:43 PM
I have searched first...but no answers... my favorite game...

Nevo Golani
04-26-2016, 05:23 AM
Why cant i see dragonforged armors?