PDA

View Full Version : bought gems but didnt receive

Aradan
06-04-2013, 12:51 AM
So I knew store was always kind of a rip off but now gree is flat out stealing my money. I bought a gem pack today anWBB-BMD-RFNd right after I made the purchase and I got that confirmation pop up game restarts it self and I didn't get any of them gems. So first thing is I check email and I got the confirmation email saying I did buy the gems, which means the charge is more then likely going to pop up on my credit card. Sent in a ticket but I have little faith at this point that I will be getting my gems seeing as they have yet to respond to any previous tickets of mine.

Wise one if you happen to read this any help would be amazing. This did occur on Android and my friend code there is WBB-BMD-RFN.

Very disappointed in gree. I can understand game bugs and all but a micro transaction system should never have problems like this.

The Wise One
06-04-2013, 01:25 PM
So I knew store was always kind of a rip off but now gree is flat out stealing my money. I bought a gem pack today anWBB-BMD-RFNd right after I made the purchase and I got that confirmation pop up game restarts it self and I didn't get any of them gems. So first thing is I check email and I got the confirmation email saying I did buy the gems, which means the charge is more then likely going to pop up on my credit card. Sent in a ticket but I have little faith at this point that I will be getting my gems seeing as they have yet to respond to any previous tickets of mine.

Wise one if you happen to read this any help would be amazing. This did occur on Android and my friend code there is WBB-BMD-RFN.

Very disappointed in gree. I can understand game bugs and all but a micro transaction system should never have problems like this.

Hi,

We'll look into this. Let's take this offline, hit up support and make sure to note your forum post and we'll figure it out.