PDA

View Full Version : I purchased an old LE set & no bonus prize!?

Gambit12
06-03-2013, 10:54 PM
I purchased an old 4 LE set & didn't receive any bonus either common, uncommon, or rare unit, nothing at all. I sent ticket couple days ago & until now still no response from Gree.

Anyone had experience on this..?

Tito89
06-03-2013, 10:58 PM
I purchased an old 4 LE set & didn't receive any bonus either common, uncommon, or rare unit, nothing at all. I sent ticket couple days ago & until now still no response from Gree.

maybe its so old that gree took the data off the game, thats my thinking. really could be anything.

I am a cow
06-03-2013, 11:05 PM
lol you are not meant to recieve extra prize mate you need to buy the current ones better value too

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 11:11 PM

If I understand you correctly, and I think I do, I've had the problem. It's a "known issue." You'll get one "at random." For me it's always been a common when that's happened.

ppownage
06-03-2013, 11:32 PM
lol you are not meant to recieve extra prize mate you need to buy the current ones better value too
is it your money?

Armand2REP
06-03-2013, 11:49 PM
You spent $100 for that? hahaha Buy a few triple crates.

camper killer
06-03-2013, 11:57 PM
I had this 2 weeks ago, Gree didn't even look at the ticket in that time. I get a response finally a few days ago, and support didn't even understand that request. i including screen caps of every unit in the set including the bonus units.

with the wonderful description of buying 61 sets but receiving 60 units. go figure, we have to spoon feed them fixes for the game, now we need to spoon feed them support.

Gree you will be receiving a bill for my time in giving support, well support. I am not cheap.

I am a cow
06-04-2013, 03:56 AM
is it your money?

No if it was that will be what I would be doing

Web323
06-04-2013, 07:21 AM
I had a complete set disappear and the response after three months was the units are now in your inventory & yes I got a common bonus unit