PDA

View Full Version : a true gold building.... spits out one bar every 3hrs...

hung,lo
06-03-2013, 04:02 PM
why not gree, induce more raids to steal each others bars... in game bars only of course... help out the lil guys someday.... because we cant afford the hackers how to book... or your gold either.... thanks...

BeardedBubba
06-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Cool idea, but no way. Why give away something for free when thousands of players are willingly spending real money to buy virtual gold. How else do you think Gree keeps the in-house yoga studio heated?

Sal T Iguana
06-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Make it a 1/4 bar and every 4 collects = 1 whole bar. But, if you get raided you have to start all over.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 05:24 PM
How else do you think Gree keeps the in-house yoga studio heated?

They only do Bikram tuesdays and thursdays.

Vandslaux
06-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Gree, making a building that gives you free gold? lolno

King little fruit fly
06-03-2013, 06:36 PM
You can all dream, but it ain't happening. ;)

I am a cow
06-03-2013, 10:49 PM
You can all dream, but it ain't happening. ;)

I'd still be willing to spend money on it though maybe 10 bucks is the cap for though

bergmystr
06-04-2013, 05:55 AM
Make the building something fairly high to "buy" into. I don't know 500, 1000 gold. starts out small 1 or 2 bars a day. Then make it gold upgradeable only. lvl1 - lvl2, 2x buy in price and so on. Each lvl will double the amount of gold produced so the end result is 1000ish per day.

Just spit balling here, but I believe this accomplishes two things

1.) people will end up needing to spend a bit to get into the building
2.) Upgrades will also need real $$

Even is you could get the first one (assuming regular money building are 2 each) the payout will take roughly a year and a half to pay back if no other money is invested.

*** I edited this my first calculation for final building output was way off ***

Jd-fors
06-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Hmmm,gree's revenue derives from the sale of gold.i seriously doubt GREE is willing to share!
And neither do i.you want gold, buy it like everyone else.

DME
06-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Hmmm,gree's revenue derives from the sale of gold.i seriously doubt GREE is willing to share!
And neither do i.you want gold, buy it like everyone else.

It could lead to more gold sales. Get people hooked on the stuff and they may want more. Any free gold still wouldn't compete with bought gold and for those that buy gold it would just be a little extra.
The majority of players would likely squander any free gold and not save it/put it to good use anyway.

Jd-fors
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Maybe in another form besides cash or gold.silver was mentioned once.

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-04-2013, 09:41 AM
The mechanism for buying and using gold is more sophisticated than anything else in the game. Since this is Gree's revenue there are greater safeguards that seem to only be accessed directly through their server.. I do not think direct gold violating has succeeded yet (though I may be naive).

Anything that can accumulate in-game appears to be breachable. As this building would be in-game with lesser security protocols...can you imagine a violation of this type of building? 1 Gold per day increased into 1,000?

For this reason, I do not think it will happen.