PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's just me, but it seems this easy...

CJ D
06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Never mind that it should be easy to scroll through the faction list for devs, but simply going to the faction recruitment page and thumbing through the multitude of threads by guys advertising their faction, you can get a pretty quick guess of who and where time needs to be spent looking for those who have made this game unenjoyable for some of late. In case they aren't sure, let me be one to say it such as this to those who are trying to solve this problem.....when a faction advertises bonuses valued in the 50-100 billion range, but require NO donations of any sort, real or "fake", there is a good likelihood that many of those have permanent members or "dive bombers" who drop 200-500 million per day in donations with 200k iph. Once you find them, you ban them, you disband the faction, and wipe away any bonuses that faction has. That is the ONLY way you will get guys to start to police themselves and solve this problem.

They say 25% of people are always honest. 25% are always dishonest. 50% are honest so long as they feel someone is watching. Maybe I'm in the minority who gets disgusted every time I read that forum and try to find members, only to be passed over by a similar ranking faction with nearly maxed out bonuses. And maybe it's just sour g****s on my end. :/

CJ D
06-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Wow. Who would have thought that g r a p e s would be on the filter list. Lol

Thief
06-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Wow. Who would have thought that g r a p e s would be on the filter list. Lol

Couldnt agree more

Ohh and its the sequence of letters that gets filtered so it doesn't matter that there is a G in the front and an S at the end...it still spells that when you drop the first and last letter in the censorship.

CJ D
06-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Lol. Yeah I figured that. Just would have thought the censor program would have been better written. Lol

cook976
06-03-2013, 02:15 PM
sorry to hijack/derail this thread, but Thief, you have stumbled on potentially the most fun filled thread ever created. Start a thread that tries to see how many filters get triggered in everyday discussion. I love to eat g**** c****s...i need to think hard about other words...

ProCision
06-03-2013, 02:19 PM
after a shower I will D**** my body in a towel. My wife will D**** her hair in one.

ProCision
06-03-2013, 02:22 PM
I went running the other day and got hit by a car, its ok it was only a sc****.

Sumiala
06-03-2013, 03:07 PM
I went running the other day and got hit by a car, its ok it was only a sc****.

So and so from Compton is a bad ****r [sic], and I am a terrible speller!

Fanta32
06-03-2013, 03:19 PM
So and so from Compton is a bad ****r [sic], and I am a terrible speller!

I think he meant wrapper not ****r

quagmir
06-03-2013, 03:29 PM
when a faction advertises bonuses valued in the 50-100 billion range, but require NO donations of any sort, real or "fake", there is a good likelihood that many of those have permanent members or "dive bombers" who drop 200-500 million per day in donations with 200k iph. Once you find them, you ban them, you disband the faction, and wipe away any bonuses that faction has. That is the ONLY way you will get guys to start to police themselves and solve this problem.

So based on a "likelihood" or in other words a perceived percentage, you wish to destroy factions with no proof?

This is a good starting ground to find said faction but until unjust actions can be proven(devs can look at backlogs and track players) it is just a witch hunt. But based on your theory if a faction invites someone into the faction from the boards and they come in and drop say 400 million(within your spectrum of donations) and then leave. Said faction should be dismantled for all previous bonuses hat they earned simply because of a rouge donation.

eadams
06-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Good idea, guys. I think this thread will be the****utic. More like eating a g****fruit than sticking ones head over the pa****t. I hope this thread doesn't get screensc****d.

CJ D
06-03-2013, 08:35 PM
So based on a "likelihood" or in other words a perceived percentage, you wish to destroy factions with no proof?

This is a good starting ground to find said faction but until unjust actions can be proven(devs can look at backlogs and track players) it is just a witch hunt. But based on your theory if a faction invites someone into the faction from the boards and they come in and drop say 400 million(within your spectrum of donations) and then leave. Said faction should be dismantled for all previous bonuses hat they earned simply because of a rouge donation.

No. Not at all what I am saying. I am saying that a 40 person faction advertising 100 billion worth of bonuses is worth a look by the powers that be and if a pattern of "rogue donators" is found, then that faction should be looked at further for sanctions. Many of those who do this have a llp or other who comes in, drops 500-700 million a day, and then goes out. This way they can say they aren't guilty because they don't have the h word in their faction. This would be easy for gree to find and track. They can easily look at that guy who drops said amount and determine if he has any possibility of generating that income per day. If not, then yes, blow them out the water. I came across a faction advertising earlier that they had formed just before Colombia and already have 54 bonuses. That is the kind of crap I am talking about.