PDA

View Full Version : Empty bases

bigman
06-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Hi guys ,
I see so many empty bases on the list ,, any one know why ?
Is it players that quit ?

Richie.
06-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Cloaking device...

MADCAT
06-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi guys ,

they are smarter than us, they sell everything and uninstall GREE games

ProCision
06-03-2013, 01:58 PM
or they were hackers and gree deleted everything.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi guys ,

Players are getting burnt out by the lack of support and timeline of events. I've seen 15 or so people quit recently.

Mr. Pink
06-03-2013, 01:59 PM
they are smarter than us, they sell everything and uninstall GREE games

+1 lol

A lot of folks burned out after Colombia and I've seen quite a few long time free players leave due to all the changes that have made in the game.

Generik79
06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
or they were hackers and gree deleted everything.

This is not how they deal with hackers (when they do). What you are seeing is an exodus from the game.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 02:02 PM
+1 lol

A lot of folks burned out after Colombia and I've seen quite a few long time free players leave due to all the changes that have made in the game.

Ive seen quite a few players that have spent $1000.00+ quit recently too.

Paul Wall
06-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Yup, we have a guy who gets around 300K per WD battle that is selling off his entire base and quitting after Madagascar. Expect more empty bases in the near future.

Mr. Pink
06-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Ive seen quite a few players that have spent $1000.00+ quit recently too.

At this point the only thing keeping me in the game are the great bonds I've made in my faction. We're not gold heavy so the game is still pretty fun/strategic in that top 500 to 100 range. You deal with the shenanigans and focus on fun over ranking.

Web323
06-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Cloaking device...

Good one.....

kostam7
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Sold everything and donated the money to my faction. This is the only way to make sure you ll never come back. C'mon guys you can do it too. How long are you going to be treated like s h i t from Greed and spend real money for nothing???

Sal T Iguana
06-03-2013, 03:57 PM
I will say it in a way that doesnt violate the forum tos.
A weakling was looking for help. He/she ran into a grand wizard. The grand wizard said sure I can help you but first I need your passkey. So the weakling gave the grand wizard the passkey. The grand wizard performed some magic and all of a sudden this weakling became strong. So strong that he/she thought they can take on the grand wizard. So the grand wizard waited patiently until the strong weakling went to sleep. Because the grand wizard still had the passkey, he was able to pay a visit to said strong weaklings base. The grand wizard sold off all the buildings and the trees and the bushes, and if the grand wizard could, he would have sold the land. To bad so sad. And that's why boys and girls you don't give the grand wizard your passkey. He's mean!

Hi guys ,

Thief
06-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Good one.....

Sadly those did exist...haven't seen one in awhile but you could tell because they had a high IPH but no buildings.

Thief
06-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Sold everything and donated the money to my faction. This is the only way to make sure you ll never come back. C'mon guys you can do it too. How long are you going to be treated like s h i t from Greed and spend real money for nothing???

Ticket to Gree probably brings back your base....if your unlucky.

Generik79
06-03-2013, 04:48 PM

From what I've learned of you, Salty, you are an expert on the nuances of violating the TOS. So, you will get no argument from me!

NOTE: This is a compliment on a knowledgable 'player,' not a TOS violating aspersion. :-/

Sal T Iguana
06-03-2013, 04:59 PM
I'm Slowly but surely seeing the light. LoL

From what I've learned of you, Salty, you are an expert on the nuances of violating the TOS. So, you will get no argument from me!

NOTE: This is a compliment on a knowledgable 'player,' not a TOS violating aspersion. :-/

kostam7
06-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Ticket to Gree probably brings back your base....if your unlucky.
No mate thank you. Done with Gree and all these bull s h i t. Now only thing left is to find a decent game to pass my time where I ll be valued as a costumer. Any suggestions?

bigman
06-03-2013, 06:05 PM
No mate thank you. Done with Gree and all these bull s h i t. Now only thing left is to find a decent game to pass my time where I ll be valued as a costumer. Any suggestions?
Well ,, I have an idea for you ,,

Vandslaux
06-03-2013, 06:24 PM

Clash of clans is pretty good

anonymousMW
06-03-2013, 07:28 PM
any game that requires additional money. not equal. return to classic games, do not buy gold or supplements. called free games, offer no equal. Mr send money.

It was very exciting, faction warfare. but there is no control over faction. know that you fight cheaters, and you can do nothing. 6 months, with the same story.

At least the top25, which are the more money you spend, these had to be controlled. examined. spent a lot of money. Nor are comparable awards feneral spending. A very unbalanced game. Gree managed to get some new game. Improvements.

I do not remember the name of a game. many years ago. veterans, could transfer your account to the new version of the game. A good strategy for the company.

Mjm78mjm
06-03-2013, 08:15 PM

Kindoms of Camelot

CJ D
06-03-2013, 08:54 PM
A weakling was looking for help. He/she ran into a grand wizard. The grand wizard said sure I can help you but first I need your passkey. So the weakling gave the grand wizard the passkey. The grand wizard performed some magic and all of a sudden this weakling became strong. So strong that he/she thought they can take on the grand wizard. So the grand wizard waited patiently until the strong weakling went to sleep. Because the grand wizard still had the passkey, he was able to pay a visit to said strong weaklings base. The grand wizard sold off all the buildings and the trees and the bushes, and if the grand wizard could, he would have sold the land. To bad so sad. And that's why boys and girls you don't give the grand wizard your passkey. He's mean!

After hearing your Yankee voice on palringo, I can't read this and keep a straight face. Lol. :)

Sal T Iguana
06-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Lmao DETROIT (Motor City)

After hearing your Yankee voice on palringo, I can't read this and keep a straight face. Lol. :)

Riptide
06-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Those people usually expand their bases far/wide but build nothing except command center. Some have high stats I just don't see how it is possible.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Those people usually expand their bases far/wide but build nothing except command center. Some have high stats I just don't see how it is possible.

Its called, I played this game for a 4ucking year and now it sucks and I sold off everything and left.

Fazhang
06-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Players quit