PDA

View Full Version : Where do we stand?

Lamentor
06-03-2013, 12:06 PM
*Disclaimer* I understand that the posting guidelines indicate that any post is subject to deletion for any reason. That said, aside from that ironclad rule, I've made sure to post within the guidelines of the forum rules. I hold no intent to bash, belittle, or otherwise insult Gree, the moderators, or any players on this forum. This thread should not be taken or used in said manner. I am only expressing the concerns of myself, and for all intents and purposes should be taken as such.

Hello Modern War players. As you all can see, I do not frequently post on these forums, but I am most definitely an avid viewer of these forums and I am (although lately I feel like using the word "was") an avid player in Modern War. But lately as a customer (paying or not), I've been feeling rather insulted by Gree's recent actions and lack of communication. I've always looked forward to playing this game, and even when poor game decisions (in my opinion) were made, I've still supported this game just like many others. Why? Because the concept of this game is great. It has potential to be an absolutely AMAZING game. I, and so many others see the potential that this game holds.

Yet, I also feel that potential can only go as far as the eye of the beholder. History tells us, any company that succeeds does so by first making sure the customer is happy, THEN by making the product worth premium $. There simply can not be an economy without people to support it. We're not talking about something that's essential for living. We're talking about something that, with no fall control, no communication, no idea on when (or if) things will get better, with no sight of a light at the end of the tunnel, I feel we may be on our way to the dark ages of Modern War.

Now, with all this said, I have a simple question. Where do we, the customer stand? Will our long awaited questions be answered? If clear and formal responses start coming on a regular basis, then I believe 90% of my worries will dissipate (save 5% for the actual fixes and 5% for continued effort). Gree, as a loyal customer for over a year, with hours upon hours into this game, please consider what I've written here. All I'm asking is for a beginning. A beginning that starts with something to the effect of "To all our loyal players..."

tl;dr; all I'm really asking for at this point is better communication. I believe that's what most of us are asking for at this moment. Anything else comes second. Mind you, it NEEDS to come, but it can wait until communication is improved. A written statement takes less time to write than the time it takes to fix issues in the game. So, why not indulge us for the time being?

Thank you,

Lamentor

Lamentor
06-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I realize that this just adds to a pile of messages to Gree. I wrote this on Thursday and there were definitely less threads like this. Apologies for adding to the mess. I just feel another voice should be heard.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Thin is very well said. I think it expresses how all of us feel. We want to give GREE our money, it just feels like they are trying to talk us out of it.

Paul Wall
06-03-2013, 12:20 PM
That's what I've mentioned over and over. The main thing people want in the forums is proper COMMUNICATION from the mods. Even if the game is f'd up, it would settle so much tension if we had some kind of idea of what's going on.

Riptide
06-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Ok. You said it. MW can become a good game-it has more than enough potential to do it. But please, developers, do not let the potential go to waste. Take advantage of the potential and make the game better than ever.

DeT Bob
06-03-2013, 12:30 PM
i would love better public relation and communication instead of banning all critic voices