PDA

View Full Version : Having issues with armors appearing in the armorsmith?

The Wise One
06-03-2013, 11:20 AM
There was a recent change that was made to the game that's causing this. To fix this please make sure that NONE of your knights in ALL of the following combat parties has that armor equipped:

- Adventuring (ie regular areas)
- PVP
- Epic Boss
- Summoning Stone

Hakurou
06-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Thx for the help but i got a question regarding the summoning Stone. How can i check which armor my knights are wearing without spending gems?

Sir.
06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
After checking arena, epic boss and adventuring I still can't use the armor I want for fusing. I have never used the summoning stone yet so I doubt that would be it. Plus it would mean I'm required to spend gems just so I can unequip this one armor set to use it in fusing.

Varza
06-03-2013, 01:02 PM
After checking arena, epic boss and adventuring I still can't use the armor I want for fusing. I have never used the summoning stone yet so I doubt that would be it. Plus it would mean I'm required to spend gems just so I can unequip this one armor set to use it in fusing.

I'm in exactly the same situation. And I really don't want to spend gems on Summoning Stone just to check. I've also never used it before.

Darth Kallous
06-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Yep - I was having this issue -
After reading this thread.... I Wasted 4 gems to go into the Summoning Stone and there was the problem.
Made sure to re-equip all my knights correctly and now the armors show up.
There needs to be a way to select them without wasting gems........

Bma85
06-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Yep - I was having this issue -
After reading this thread.... I Wasted 4 gems to go into the Summoning Stone and there was the problem.
Made sure to re-equip all my knights correctly and now the armors show up.
There needs to be a way to select them without wasting gems........

Yea I definitely don't see myself paying 4 gems, as few as that is, for something that was working just fine until the update. I've never used the summoning stone and never plan on using it as it is way to expensive for what you can get out of it.

Varza
06-03-2013, 02:11 PM
So Wise One, are the team actually going to fix this, or are we stuck being forced to pay gems to release armors for fusing, and if so, is it at all possible to receive those gems back? After all, we'd never have spent them if it wasn't for this problem. Just wondering...

The Wise One
06-03-2013, 02:20 PM
So Wise One, are the team actually going to fix this, or are we stuck being forced to pay gems to release armors for fusing, and if so, is it at all possible to receive those gems back? After all, we'd never have spent them if it wasn't for this problem. Just wondering...

Varza check your private message. Yes, we're working on getting this fixed, for the summon stone accessibility one. But, it'll be available in the next update to rework that design.

600RR
06-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Hi Wise One,

Any idea on a timescale for this update you mention?

Yehovah
06-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Is there any update on this issue? I tried everything that was posted and it is still not working for me on my device.

I just wasted 4 gems. It's not a whole bunch but its still gems that were wasted.

Suggestions or feedback on this issue Wise One?

-Yeh

Jello
06-04-2013, 09:43 PM
I just wasted 4 gems. It's not a whole bunch but its still gems that were wasted.

Hey, 4 gems is 4 gems. That could mean a save in a battle or double down from a hacker, or use to speed up armor crafting. I'm glad they know about the problem, but I would think they could add a "Form Team" or "Change Equipment" button somewhere on the summoning stone selection screen.

Eunuchorn
06-04-2013, 11:12 PM
I thought they fixed it. Then realized they didn't.

hhm
06-05-2013, 12:41 AM
I cant fuse my armors too, ITS NOT SHOWING UP!

QueenAM
06-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi,

I am not able to upgrade nor fuse armors as they are not showing in the fusion master. What can I do about it?

indonesian
06-05-2013, 07:25 PM
please fix it wise one, i cant fuse anything since the armor wouldnt show up

and please dont give any advice to cheking on summoning stone, i cant purchase a gem here in indonesia and if i could, its worst to spend a much gem just for checking to the knight.

DimmySimmy
06-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I've got Mantle of the Beast armour to lvl 22 now and still i cant craft the + version from my Armoursmith...
Is anyone else having a similar problem or has the level changed where the + Armour becomes available?

deathexe
06-05-2013, 08:17 PM
I've got Mantle of the Beast armour to lvl 22 now and still i cant craft the + version from my Armoursmith...
Is anyone else having a similar problem or has the level changed where the + Armour becomes available?

It's available at level 35

Yehovah
06-05-2013, 08:31 PM
I put and in game ticket and mentioned and posted a link to this thread. I'll update everybody as soon as I know anything. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

DimmySimmy
06-05-2013, 08:39 PM
It's available at level 35

Oh.. Thanks! (first time i'm leveling a epic boss Armour) :S

Sir.
06-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Hi,

I am not able to upgrade nor fuse armors as they are not showing in the fusion master. What can I do about it?

1-2 Pages back it's all explained, incl solution.

I put and in game ticket and mentioned and posted a link to this thread. I'll update everybody as soon as I know anything. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

That's nice, but with GREE support it generally works the other way around. ;) Their support isn't the strongest, we're just lucky to have The Wise One here to kick their ass every now and then, when they're slacking with things posted about on forums.

The Wise One
06-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Is there any update on this issue? I tried everything that was posted and it is still not working for me on my device.

Suggestions or feedback on this issue Wise One?

-Yeh

The issue is exactly that, even if you haven't used the Summoning Stone previously, you'll need to change the armor in there. Contact Support and let them know.

Yehovah
06-06-2013, 01:39 PM
I heard back from Gree, they gave me some gems and told me try everything again. Sadly still no luck still.

continuum
06-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Evening. I'm having the same issue as the original poster. How do I contact support to sort this issue out?

Yehovah
06-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Update! Finally got it all figured out. Crafted mono element armor for all my toons, then went and lost a few arena matches on purpose, then intentionally lost on the weekly epic boss. Cleared a low level dungon a few times and then finally summoned a boss with the summoning stone. Reinstalled my game and now everything I wanted to combine works, still stuck with the mono elements but I can live with that.

To put a ticket in, on an iOS device, go to MENU on the bottom right of your screen. Then go to options, then FAQ and on the button it says Contact Us. Click that and then fill it out and send away. I am pretty sure android devices is the same.

indonesian
06-06-2013, 10:31 PM
The issue is exactly that, even if you haven't used the Summoning Stone previously, you'll need to change the armor in there. Contact Support and let them know.

sorry, i dont understand

in simple word, should i buy some gems just for checking on it?

what if i cant buy those gems?
what if i wont?

its not worthed cmon...

deathexe
06-06-2013, 10:37 PM
sorry, i dont understand

what if i wont?

its not worthed cmon...

They're working on a fix now. However if you really need the armor you can't fuse/enchance, you'll need to contact support first for help.

Genocide788
06-06-2013, 10:45 PM
sorry, i dont understand

what if i wont?

its not worthed cmon...
Gak kyk gitu, Loe salah mengerti.
Apa yang dia maksudkan adalah untuk menghubungi Support Team.
Kyk Yehovah, Support Team memberi dia beberapa gem, diinstruksikan dia untuk coba di Summoning stone.

Do excuse me guys, just trying to explain it to him in his native language.

Jello
06-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Kyk Yehovah, Support Team memberi dia beberapa gem, diinstruksikan dia untuk coba di Summoning stone.

Sounds like a Klingon dialect... am I close?

ZeroCoder
06-07-2013, 12:27 AM
@ The Wise One, I sent a ticket to support team using in-game support contact form two days ago. But I haven't received any acknowledgement or reply yet. I understand you all guys will be busy to settle this new update. On the other hands, I'm afraid my ticket may be lost. Should i send new ticket?

Genocide788
06-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Sounds like a Klingon dialect... am I close?
You're trolling aren't you? -_-
It's bahasa Indonesia.

RevzZ
06-07-2013, 03:36 AM
@ The Wise One, I sent a ticket to support team using in-game support contact form two days ago. But I haven't received any acknowledgement or reply yet. I understand you all guys will be busy to settle this new update. On the other hands, I'm afraid my ticket may be lost. Should i send new ticket?

I've sent them TWO tickets about my +Jian mats disappearing after reaching stage 44 but they haven't replied in over a week. At this point, I've just given up. There should be the same system implemented as stage 15 as stage 43 so that it'll tell us that we've definitely got the mats for the + one as well.

indonesian
06-07-2013, 02:04 PM

yeee, bukan gitu bro
gw mah ngerti yg si wise one ini bilang
maksud gw, apa itu seriusan masa harus beli gem dulu?
lah trus kalo seandainya tar armornya hilang lagi, gw harus beli gem lagi gitu?

contact support udah gw email jg lusa kmrn, tapi ampe sekarang belom ada balesan.

kalo emg madalahnya di summoning stone itu, ya kalo bisa dbenerin scepetnya
ga lucu kan cuma gara2 nunggu gree g ada bakesan trus harus beli gem tiap hari?

eh itu singapore ato indonesia? :D

oh yeah, till now, im still waiting for the real update from gree, i feel dissapointed since updating into this new kd :(

Sir.
06-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Varza check your private message. Yes, we're working on getting this fixed, for the summon stone accessibility one. But, it'll be available in the next update to rework that design.

Updated via appstore, still have to pay to access knights at monster stone Sir Wise, sir.

Ziploc
06-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Still having this issue as well :( can't fuse my HD because its equipped on the stone

indonesian
06-11-2013, 09:43 AM
any update soon?

Author T D Sheikh
03-29-2014, 10:01 AM
There was a recent change that was made to the game that's causing this. To fix this please make sure that NONE of your knights in ALL of the following combat parties has that armor equipped:

- Adventuring (ie regular areas)
- PVP
- Epic Boss
- Summoning Stone

i see this has still not been fixed, im a new player so i didnt realise, but it FORCEFULLY added a same element armor into the mix then the one i wanted because of the "summoning stone", and i just lost a maxed epic armor because the game decided to add that into the fusion then the one i selected, total F**kin Bull, 2 weeks ive been waitin for a reply from gree support, and still nothing

ZerotheHero
03-29-2014, 12:47 PM
i see this has still not been fixed, im a new player so i didnt realise, but it FORCEFULLY added a same element armor into the mix then the one i wanted because of the "summoning stone", and i just lost a maxed epic armor because the game decided to add that into the fusion then the one i selected, total F**kin Bull, 2 weeks ive been waitin for a reply from gree support, and still nothing

When druidic was released, I wanted to use my maxed tectonic since I had komodo. Everytime I clicked on it a message popped up telling me it was in use in the summoning stone, and that I had to press a button that said re equip armor.

*Just fix that button and everything would work out Gree. But seriously.

Anyways, the re equip armor button obviously didn't work, and I got stuck with the image of a stonescale to fuse with my ethereal. Uh, no thanks. Had to use 4 gems at the summoning stone re equip my knight with armor other than tectonic.

Unlike the poster above, I didn't risk trying the fusion to see if the image was just a mistake. If I were you and I saw a picture of my maxed epic (and I didn't want to use it), I never would have pressed the fuse button. Hate to burst your bubble, but I can guarantee 99% that Gree won't give you your epic back. Can't say I know that feel...but I empathize

Oh and as for the slow response time? Get used to it. My average wait is like a week and a half. Just keep trying them if you're intent on it though

sxespanky
03-30-2014, 06:17 AM
You're trolling aren't you? -_-
It's bahasa Indonesia.

i woulda guessed tagalog

and who pays 4 for the summon stone? its 11 for current boss and 30 for old ones...

ZerotheHero
03-30-2014, 09:19 PM
i woulda guessed tagalog

and who pays 4 for the summon stone? its 11 for current boss and 30 for old ones...

It's 4 to summon the earth serpent from Relic Ruins. Cheapest solution at this point.