PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how you'll make this right GREE

the_brein
06-03-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm one of the few that got locked out of buying gold this war because of the failure to download data thingy. It cost my syndicate the opportunity to progress to a better bracket. Many people were credited their gold. I put in a ticket with screenshots on Friday morning. But got no response. Just the automated message saying you've received the request.

When will I get my gold and will I be compensated for not being able to contribute?

This flat out sucks. It's one thing to have to wait for gold, it's another to have it affect a syndicate.

K-Dawg
06-03-2013, 10:45 AM
you'll get your gold but you will not be compensated because your syndicate problems are YOUR problems so i hate to burst your bubble but don't expect anything more.

the_brein
06-03-2013, 10:50 AM
I know, but it won't smell unless I cause a stink!!!

Dipstik
06-03-2013, 10:56 AM
You can spend the gold next war. There. You're compensated.

You have a legitimate gripe about the fact that gree screwed up your gold purchase, but the remedy is to either get what you paid for or get a refund. Not get your gold AND get a prize that you theoretically might have won if you had spent the gold. This is called "having your cake and eating it too." As you may have heard, you can't do that.

#smug

the_brein
06-03-2013, 11:03 AM
You can spend the gold next war. There. You're compensated.

You have a legitimate gripe about the fact that gree screwed up your gold purchase, but the remedy is to either get what you paid for or get a refund. Not get your gold AND get a prize that you theoretically might have won if you had spent the gold. This is called "having your cake and eating it too." As you may have heard, you can't do that.

#smugim starting think #smug means constipated. Now dipstick, i know I addressed this thread to gree. But I sincerely forgot to include your name in the thread title. I apologize.

But it's not unheard of for gree to compensate for trouble they created.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/7a405933a1d4ab505da351d3bf746a43.jpg

tehlolkid
06-03-2013, 11:12 AM
How dare you call Dipstick a hater? He is forum advisor we have and helps everyone by showing sense of humour even in tough situations.

Dipstik
06-03-2013, 11:20 AM
If that image wasn't so big I'd put it in my sig.

Yeah... you posted in a public forum instead of sending an email to support because you didn't want people to respond to it. eyeroll.jpg.

lordsagacity
06-03-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm one of the few that got locked out of buying gold this war because of the failure to download data thingy. It cost my syndicate the opportunity to progress to a better bracket. Many people were credited their gold. I put in a ticket with screenshots on Friday morning. But got no response. Just the automated message saying you've received the request.

When will I get my gold and will I be compensated for not being able to contribute?

This flat out sucks. It's one thing to have to wait for gold, it's another to have it affect a syndicate.

Is that so hard to fix? Give your RL money to someone in your group who can spend for you.

the_brein
06-03-2013, 12:26 PM
I can think of a few things wrong with that.

SC4R
06-03-2013, 12:37 PM
why can't they give it to you when you pay for it? That doesn' make sense.

dispohero
06-04-2013, 09:43 AM
snipped

...the remedy is to either get what you paid for or get a refund...
This issue happened to a bunch of folks in my synd in the first war and this is exactly what they offered us in the end.

Unfortunately, this happened on the final day and we wound up falling from inside the top 10 to 11. They could easily see the level of spending we were doing and could have easily used that info to project where we should have finished, but they didnt. They blamed it on Apple and Apple blamed it on Gree. Took more than a week for it to get resolved. Some folks opted for a refund and quit the game, while others just took the gold for the next war.

Legen...dary
06-04-2013, 08:23 PM
It sux, but it's not the end of the world. You're just going to have to, dare I say, ...WaitForIt...

CohibAA
06-04-2013, 08:54 PM
If that image wasn't so big I'd put it in my sig.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXkdE3d48Z8/Ua62LOrPCVI/AAAAAAAADf8/hkNXKS1blNo/s320/Haters.jpg

Re-sized for your pleasure.

TZora
06-04-2013, 09:35 PM
i agree with the_brein, he should not only be given his gold but also compensated for the f'up gree caused. however, if gree compensated one player, the whole community will begin taking advantage of the delays in support. i mean, i could deliberately create a messup while buying gold and then feed on the delayed support. it could be either apple, or google or gree to mess up things .. but what do i care, i can put everything on gree .. not trying to be rude but just speaking my mind ..

syrious
06-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Hello guys I know this is off topic but I can't post a new thread they tells me I am trying to change somebody's comment.
What I want to say . Is after the latest patch 3.6.1 my IPH decreased 7k$ . I contact support but no one replied
Sorry again for hijacking your thread but I am really upset about losing 25% of my IPH

reras
06-05-2013, 12:50 AM
you cant create a new thread until you posted 10 comments

syrious
06-05-2013, 12:55 AM
you cant create a new thread until you posted 10 comments

Oh ok. Thanks for telling me.

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 05:26 AM
Ohhhhh dip*** u didn't tell me about the constipation maybe if u stop waiting on my autograph you can go take a dump LAMO HTC= hater crew

Hi lupo!

#smug

Lipstick
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/38438891.jpg

kimberleyj
06-05-2013, 02:34 PM
i agree they should at least give you some extra gold if they keep you waiting a while . it took 1 month to get the gold they owed me.

savage9r
06-05-2013, 06:36 PM
I had a similar problem, only instead of gold I was given cash. When you say you filled out a support ticket, do you mean the contact form on the Funzio website? If not, what is the support desk url?

the_brein
06-05-2013, 07:13 PM
I had a similar problem, only instead of gold I was given cash. When you say you filled out a support ticket, do you mean the contact form on the Funzio website? If not, what is the support desk url?

In the game there is a help tab. Top left hand side of that menu there is a contact support button. It will generate an email and you type in the problem.

The_Don
06-05-2013, 08:00 PM
I'm in breins syndicate, who will compensate him for the burns the tar gave him? We also won't let him play any breindeer games.

Seriously though, it had to be frustrating for him to sit idly by as the last minutes of the event ticked down and we floated above and below our syndicate goal. His contribution by not being locked out by GREE would have eliminated all of that. It truly did negatively impact his gaming experience a great deal and, to a lesser degree, that of 59 others.

the_brein
06-05-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm in breins syndicate, who will compensate him for the burns the tar gave him? We also won't let him play any breindeer games.

Seriously though, it had to be frustrating for him to sit idly by as the last minutes of the event ticked down and we floated above and below our syndicate goal. His contribution by not being locked out by GREE would have eliminated all of that. It truly did negatively impact his gaming experience a great deal and, to a lesser degree, that of 59 others.thank you brotha. I prociate it.

Also, who are you? And do you even lift? : )

nopenopenope
06-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Aww that's cute...not Dipstick cute, but close.