PDA

View Full Version : MW for Amazon Kindle

thundarr
06-03-2013, 08:06 AM
I have been playing this since Oct 12, 2012 and I have 4.4K attack and 4.8K defense. No LTQ, no Box events. I thought the game was terrible until I started playing it on IOS. This app is so bad (not Gree's fault since Amazon controls everything on the Kindle store). I think they should just pull it off until Amazon upgrades it to a current version. There is no point in spending any Gold on there since you are at such a huge disadvantage it wouldn't make any difference anyway. The only decent units I got were from the free gold and unit giveaways or else my attack and defense would be under 1K. I started a mini faction to participate in the campaigns but its a joke and all I can do is attack a wall or command post. I am not sure I got the unit for participating. If they ever update this app I will have a great character but I am not holding my breath.

ProCision
06-03-2013, 08:28 AM
with stats like that it looks like you were playing for a few hours. Your better off just deleting if and never downloading it again. I dont think its the Kindle, the kindle doesnt control your finger tips and your time.

thundarr
06-03-2013, 08:45 AM
with stats like that it looks like you were playing for a few hours. Your better off just deleting if and never downloading it again. I dont think its the Kindle, the kindle doesnt control your finger tips and your time.

I played it BEFORE I knew about the IOS and Android versions.

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Don't feel bad. Everyone starts somewhere. We were all little once. My faction still accepts the little guys. I think of it as a place to grow. I can't even count how many times I have tried to do some faction recruitment and been bombarded with emails over - how little my faction is and what little bonuses we have, and how we should abandon it and join theirs. But WE ARE STILL HERE, and climbing into top 500 soon.

Some of my faction members have andriod based systems, and through their phones, get the LTQ and boss events late, sometimes up to 2 days late. One of them sent in a ticket and now she gets them on the spot when they begin.

bergmystr
06-03-2013, 09:41 AM
One of my LLP is also on the Kindle version. The last update was the first faction update 3.2.2 if memory serves me correctly. I've sent a ticket asking if there would be an update, when the first one off LTQ came out after Ireland. My response was pretty much the same as what the first post stated. Amazon is is full control of the upgrades and apparently very difficult to deal with. I tend to believe this as even things like Angry Birds seems to lag very far behind any Android or iOS updates.

For now if you have other options for play just use the Kindle account as a bank

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Thats about what my other guy does, is use his andriod as a faction bank account. He upgrades a building always, and the rest goes to the faction. He plays actively on IOS with second account.

thundarr
06-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Exactly what I do. I use it as an ATM.

Annonymous
06-03-2013, 09:25 PM
The Kindle Fire has its disadvantages. It forces me to camp though which I like. I get boss and wdp events. That's just fine with me. I like being able to see our exact place which I can't on my iOS. As much as it does suck not getting all the most up to date stuff, it's just Amazon protecting us from substandard and buggy updates. If anything, it should show poorly on the product gree is putting out, not just on Amazon.

Just trying to pull positives out of negatives.

sgt spanks
06-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Just trying to pull positives out of negatives.

All valid positives, all exact reasons I have a LLP on a Kindle. Soon enough it will be the back up bank account I will use to fund my iOS account, as someone else already mentioned

Riptide
06-04-2013, 12:22 PM
MW for kindle really does suck they have to make it better

ProCision
06-04-2013, 12:48 PM
MW for kindle really does suck they have to make it better

you suck! the kindle is just fine. stop with all the dumb posts. gtfo

alanlod
06-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Just root the kindle install play store and get modern war from there

thundarr
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I can't believe how pathetic the game is for Kindle. I can't beat anyone with over 3 allies. The only reason I don't erase it is because I am hoping someday a decent version will come out plus I have wasted 8 months playing it. Its all set up for when they upgrade it but I have started a new game on my Android phone and in 2 weeks its almost as strong a player. I started a faction with it but I can't attack anyone. Its sooo embarrassing. They should give you free gold just for putting up with it.

Mongo
06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
I pretty much echo annonymous- make the best of it. You have been playing since last october? My LLP is on kindle fire, which I bought/started in march. He is lvl 44, a/d about 60K. Agreed it sucks getting nothing but bosses & WD, but he killed lvl 50 boss in Eire and has a shot at the sub 50 Polska boss. Your OS doesn't push the buttons, figure it out.

thundarr
06-10-2013, 05:58 PM
I pretty much echo annonymous- make the best of it. You have been playing since last october? My LLP is on kindle fire, which I bought/started in march. He is lvl 44, a/d about 60K. Agreed it sucks getting nothing but bosses & WD, but he killed lvl 50 boss in Eire and has a shot at the sub 50 Polska boss. Your OS doesn't push the buttons, figure it out.

Did you use gold? I refuse to give them a cent until they fix this. No way you can get to 60K without gold and if you didn't use any how did you do it?

Adm.J
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
It's slower going, but you can still be plenty strong. So far, my IPH rivals my level 85 player. I'm choosing to put money into building the economy rather than building my army, so I'm only at 25k a/d.

bxhx
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
I copied modern war from my phone and uploaded the app to my Kindle... that way I get all the features of the full android release. It is unfair and almost criminal that gree would allow you to buy gold and other in game purchases with out giving you full access to the game. I did this through the first 2 wars... trying to figure out what the neck these box events were that other people were talking about. But I've had no problems since uploading the phone version to my Kindle.

Adm.J
06-11-2013, 01:40 AM
Ok, share how you did that.

alanlod
06-11-2013, 12:53 PM
He backed up his apk using astro or something, not the best solution u would have to do it manually every time it updates I already mentioned how to do it and type install play store on kindle, its simple would give u access to play store and mW updates the kindle is just android customised for the kindle

thundarr
06-11-2013, 04:32 PM
The best thing to do is to never expect your character to be anything and if it is you will be surprised. I started a faction and abandoned it and joined another to act as adviser and ATM. I have resigned myself to not being recruited by a top 10 faction ;). I have started other games on my IOS and Android phone and avoided the mistakes I made on the Kindle (like playing it to begin with). This game will always be behind the IOS and Android and not having LTQ or Box events is like entering a car race with no tires.