PDA

View Full Version : All Hail Ferr...

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 07:08 AM
On his quest to rule in an unknown game and on an unknown forum. Pathetic.

MADCAT
06-03-2013, 07:32 AM
On his quest to rule in an unknown game and on an unknown forum. Pathetic.

anyone spending money on GREE games are the same

Tctiger
06-03-2013, 08:11 AM
It's his game so he can play it how he wants , the same as you can play your game how you like .

AlexFoo
06-03-2013, 08:19 AM
who's more pathetic, the guy that is going to compete and wants to play his game... or the guy that is worried about what he does.

play how you want to.

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 08:24 AM
exactly. If I had a billion dollars, I could wipe my rear with 20s. Homeless people by alcohol with their daily $10. Who cares how people spend their own money. Whats pathetic is somebody calling someone pathetic for the way they choose to spend their money.

SCBen
06-03-2013, 09:19 AM
And of all the things on this planet to complain about, you choose this....

dthfrmabv
06-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Before the world domination begun many PUN senior players had always said how they spend their money and how their play there game is no one else concern... that to each his own. This was a recurring reply and almost a dry cut and paste response you will get until today...

For months since after the first World Domination event certain PUN members had been blasting against Ferr and his team.

Then comes the day they challenge PUN with the epic WD points battle - and when other players rallied and showed support for Ferr and his team to succeed many PUN members came out of the woodwork and blasted those players and again Ferr and his team...

Then came out some players who showed distaste for certain PUN members - again came out of the wood work PUN members and complained why such animosity against PUN and why support Ferr and his team...

For the very few top team who had resisted joining PUN and their schemes Ferr and his team are of one those. There are 23 top factions out there less the top 2 (which makes up the the 25) I wonder why do certain PUN members devote so much time to attack in the forum Ferr compared to any other team.

The one team they had attacked (all the way after the first WD event) and with little or no more than 2 or 3 posts where now what they have called "best friends" or "had always been with good relations" is the same faction they also called hackers... this was 7 events ago...

I wonder why Ferr and his team appears to be their only target now?

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Before the world domination begun many PUN senior players had always said how they spend their money and how their play there game is no one else concern... that to each his own. This was a recurring reply and almost a dry cut and paste response you will get until today...

For months since after the first World Domination event certain PUN members had been blasting against Ferr and his team.

Then comes the day they challenge PUN with the epic WD points battle - and when other players rallied and showed support for Ferr and his team to succeed many PUN members came out of the woodwork and blasted those players and again Ferr and his team...

Then came out some players who showed distaste for certain PUN members - again came out of the wood work PUN members and complained why such animosity against PUN and why support Ferr and his team...

For the very few top team who had resisted joining PUN and their schemes Ferr and his team are of one those. There are 23 top factions out there less the top 2 (which makes up the the 25) I wonder why do certain PUN members devote so much time to attack in the forum Ferr compared to any other team.

The one team they had attacked (all the way after the first WD event) and with little or no more than 2 or 3 posts where now what they have called "best friends" or "had always been with good relations" is the same faction they also called hackers... this was 7 events ago...

I wonder why Ferr and his team appears to be their only target now?This is not a PUN thread, don't let the avatar fool you.

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Everyone likes to make this out to be about pun vs Ferr. Truthfully don't care enough abou either to choose "sides". So many here just can't wait to line up and suck eithers ****. Why do I call it pathetic? Because when given the chance to be the stand up guy everybody gushes over, ego rushes in.

yankeefreak
06-03-2013, 09:37 AM
exactly. If I had a billion dollars, I could wipe my rear with 20s. Homeless people by alcohol with their daily $10. Who cares how people spend their own money. Whats pathetic is somebody calling someone pathetic for the way they choose to spend their money.

I think you are pathetic for thinking people are pathetic for calling others pathetic. Does that make me pathetic?

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 09:44 AM
I think you are pathetic for thinking people are pathetic for calling others pathetic. Does that make me pathetic?You are pathetic, lol

yankeefreak
06-03-2013, 09:48 AM
You are pathetic, lol

Crap. I thought so....lol

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Crap. I thought so....lolDang, me too! 🙈