PDA

View Full Version : Lost my LLP Account

DarthJim
06-03-2013, 06:31 AM
I had to get a new SIM card and factory reset my tablet. Once it was back up and running and I installed MW, I was presented with a brand new base. My old account was gone. I sent a ticket in the same day this happened (tuesday last week), hoping to hear something back, but nothing yet. I also followed up on that ticket twice with additional emails, but nothing.

Any idea how long it takes to get a response back on these issues?

BurnNotice69
06-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Unfortunately, I think you're at GREE's mercy on this one. As I understand it, any where from 1 day to 2 weeks. Additionally, apparently they expect players to use the forum for updates, as I put in a ticket to change the name of my faction after the March cut-off, but wasn't aware of the policy change until I came to the forums. I'm still waiting on a response for my faction name change, as GREE never responded to it. Now that I'm a member of the forums, I know I won't hear back on that subject, but it would be nice if they gave automatic page updates when the game opens because not all players come to the forums for info, like me. Now, I do.

I'd say to give it another week before attempting to contact them again. I wouldn't do it by email either. I prefer via phone so I can talk to a real person and additional emails may just clog up the system and take longer to get a response.

Hope that helps!

lemonhaze
06-03-2013, 07:36 AM
I had to get a new SIM card and factory reset my tablet. Once it was back up and running and I installed MW, I was presented with a brand new base. My old account was gone. I sent a ticket in the same day this happened (tuesday last week), hoping to hear something back, but nothing yet. I also followed up on that ticket twice with additional emails, but nothing.

Any idea how long it takes to get a response back on these issues? i had this happen to me on a trasfer of game.. i had to have my old character ID and lvl..then u gotta get ur UDID# and send that in to gree as well makes it alot easy for them to find ur old act and instll it on that device

Tonyjabroni
06-03-2013, 07:41 AM
It took GREE about a month to respond to my emails after about 3 follow ups. I missed a few events due to them dragging their feet, and they couldn't care any less. Do what lemonhaze said - provide them with the Name - level - and the type of device that your game was on and they should be able to help you quicker.

Best of luck - you'll need it.

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Same thing for a member of our faction a few weeks ago. He sent in a ticket, it took about 8 days and he was back up and running.

quagmir
06-03-2013, 11:04 AM
over a month for me