PDA

View Full Version : Flag Bonuses vs Unit Bonuses

BurnNotice69
06-03-2013, 05:48 AM
So, I'm thinking, with the current LTQ going on, with some units I earned, I have a total of +8 Health Regen and with the U.S. flag, I regen in about 2 min, 40 sec. Since the Iranian flag is suppose to give 10% faster Health Regen, what does it start out with? Does it start with 3 minutes or 2 minutes? I know my units would decrease that time, but would it really be worth spending the gold to switch flags just for one event?

Although I know this event is almost over & I wouldn't do it now, but possibly for future events? Then, since the other flags give 10% increase to Inf, Gnd, Air, Sea, is that 10% in both att/def or is it just in def?

Things that make me go . . . hmmmmmm.

perry82
06-03-2013, 05:57 AM
I personally would not change flag the boost to either air inf ground or sea is worth more than the slight increase in energy refill speed

Rabs
06-03-2013, 06:30 AM
Yes, it increases both att and def by 10%.

Generik79
06-03-2013, 06:32 AM
You are confusing every different measure:-)

FLAGS

US= Stamina regeneration (for pvp attacks and raids - orange one)
IRAN= Energy regeneration (for pve missions and LTQs - blue one)

Health regeneration applies, so far, only to ELITE BOSSES and WORLD DOMINATION events. This is what I call the "red one." It's typically stated in terms of how long it takes to regenerate 25 of your full 100 health for an attack in WD or on an epic boss.

Energy (blue) is default 1 minute for +3 regen.
Stamina (orange) is default 3 minutes for +1 regen.
Health (red) is default 25 minutes for 25 or 1/4 or one hit regen.

Generik79
06-03-2013, 06:36 AM
On your energy regeneration question, I haven't run the math, but the events are likely not long enough, standing alone to be worth 100 gold (changing to Iran and then Back). That is 5 energy refills for 5000 energy worth of gold. The regen speed increase is not large enough over 5-6 days to make up anywhere near that. However, it is all about games style. If you just are enamored of missions, maps, loot, and leveling, then Iran may be just what the Ayatollah ordered...

BurnNotice69
06-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Generik79 - You are correct, I confused Health for Energy; Energy is what I meant to say, but you understood what I was referring to. lol Thank you; you answered my question. I didn't think it was worth the gold to change it.

Perry82 - That would be the only way I would change out my U.S. flag for a different country's; to gain in either Inf, Gnd, Air or Sea, but I can't seem to bring myself to do that yet. Maybe I like my gold for other reasons, maybe I'm just a true blue, red, white & blue American. I know it's just a game, but you have to stand for something, right?

Long dong silver
06-03-2013, 07:06 AM
What's a Flag Bonus.??? Lol

Confused Android User

BurnNotice69
06-03-2013, 07:14 AM
Long **** Silver - What I call a "Flag Bonus" is the 10% increase for either Infantry, Ground, Air, Sea, Stamina or Energy. What I call a "Unit Bonus" is those units where you gain +1 Energy, +1 Stamina, 10% Attack Against Sea, etc.

Rico121
06-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Does the us flag help in raid boss and WD events please?

Broxi
06-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Does the us flag help in raid boss and WD events please?

USA flag only helps your stamina regen go slightly quicker. (Stamina being your orange bar, used for raids and attacks on other players).

You need health regen boost units to reduce your time between WD and raid boss hits.