PDA

View Full Version : Alligators and birds, Emperors and Pirates, a public statement

Pages : [1] 2

Ferr
06-03-2013, 05:12 AM
Not a perfect match but let us determine that we are mortal enemies in this game with all the characteristics we display. (If SF wishes to have their own position please argue so in this thread).

On behalf of all Emperors I can say that we do not talk with anyone, we do not belong to anything else but ourselves, we do not belong to any cartell, we do not partake in any off forum covert operation with other faction because........

we need to slay pun first (which could take longer than we wish but we have the stamina for a marathon).

So please refrain from asking us to join anything, to not spend gold, to work on schemes etc.

Emperors are a proud race hence we negotiate based on equality or superiority only. At this time we have neither hence we fight untill we have such a position or die while trying.

Then, given the intrinsic nature of the Emperors being completely different as to our mortal enemy, once we are nr 1, I predict that the next enemy will not be pun nor any of the other factions.

Gree, from the Emperors point of view, I sincerely hope your days are numbered as well. Can you imagine that a group of your biggest spenders in your game is making such statement? For sure you must be doing something wrong but who are we, just a few of your clients.

Dear pun, this is a public forum. Perhaps discuss internally before you respond. This could be a constructive thread with interesting statements......

Pls no trolling, negativism, frustration etc. Personally i will ignore them.

Revenge
06-03-2013, 05:28 AM
i entered all this into google translator and it said "HUH" .

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 05:36 AM
We don't like you. We don't like your arrogance. We dont like your stubborness. We don't like your sense of humor, or lack there of. We don't like your pretentiousness. Lastly, we don't like your apotheosis. As long as you continue to play the WD events, we will continue to make you look like a fool for spending for second place.

camper killer
06-03-2013, 05:48 AM
I must open up my transplanted Euro heart to my neighbor up the road.....seeing how I am going back to the States this weekend.

Ferr, I won't pull punches nor will I troll this thread. There is no reason PUN nor SF need be enemies with the Emperors.

If PUN and SF could get past our differences (vast as they were, sailing pun intentional!) why not with our penguin brothers as well.

I must state the quality of the game and support is not up to par with what I would want, but this game still is enjoyable and can be superior again. We must do this together.

I offer to walk away from any fights and events in a show of good faith....to help broker a player supported improvement and communication process.

Lets stop the bans and fighting. Lets take the game back for us.

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Great. Another points run. Just lost a lot of respect for you Ferr. Gree wins again.

Annonymous
06-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Great. Another points run. Just lost a lot of respect for you Ferr. Gree wins again.

Exactly what I was thinking. This is my post from the who is going gold free thread...

"Second to last post for this account. Ferr's thread on the other page saddens me. Looks like his group is buying gold and going all out. Thinks getting #1 from PUN is more important than the quality of the game itself. We should be working together..."

NamelessMaster
06-03-2013, 06:53 AM
Let them if They think They can pun/gree wil just beat them with 1k points, then ill see some headshots and full ferr crew leave THE game, with them leaving less goldspendings, or a top 10 wanna race Thoose spots

Rowdydowdy
06-03-2013, 07:09 AM
Why knowing all the issues that are occurring would anyone spend that much to say they are number 1-10 or top anything. If all the current top ten sat this one out nobody would consider the next top ten legitimate top ten winners they would just be fill ins. Kinda like players in professional sports during a strike. They may wear the uniform but they are not THE REAL TEAM.

Ferr
06-03-2013, 07:43 AM
We don't like you. We don't like your arrogance. We dont like your stubborness. We don't like your sense of humor, or lack there of. We don't like your pretentiousness. Lastly, we don't like your apotheosis. As long as you continue to play the WD events, we will continue to make you look like a fool for spending for second place.
Very good fl@sh, i take it you feel strong to be nr 1 and you are proud to have spend even more than the emperors to get there. In my opinion it is worth it though, the extra prize for nr 1 position and the fame with it is something truly worthwhile. You know you will loose it one day and of course you will then be second place with all the foolishness connected to the second place only. First place is free of foolishness, we all know that.

Ferr
06-03-2013, 07:49 AM
Well, that is up to pun. If i understand it correctly all schemes are based on pun being nr 1. We do not accept this, how clearer can i be? Why should you respect the one and disrespect the other in this matter. Your choice of course.

Ferr
06-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. This is my post from the who is going gold free thread...

"Second to last post for this account. Ferr's thread on the other page saddens me. Looks like his group is buying gold and going all out. Thinks getting #1 from PUN is more important than the quality of the game itself. We should be working together..."
Wrong.
Priority nr 1 is we beat pun.
We do not work together unless we have beaten pun.
We hate pun to the bones. But mind you, this is a game. Nothing more nothing less.

We will fight gree.

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 07:56 AM
As we fight our way to top 500, Ferr, We are rooting for you down here in the pits.

Annonymous
06-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Well, that is up to pun. If i understand it correctly all schemes are based on pun being nr 1. We do not accept this, how clearer can i be? Why should you respect the one and disrespect the other in this matter. Your choice of course.

Your thinking on this is so short sighted. After last week, it really isn't about who is number one or not. It is about how much we can make Gree's pockets hurt so they start making real change in the game. Who cares if PUN stays number one for all time? Who cares if you over take them? In the end, this is a matter of pride for you. I think it would actually be relatively hilarious if there is an even bigger gap between PUN and whoever, usually you, is second. It actually makes PUN look more foolish. In that way, I think people would respect you more. I don't see how gaining the number one spot is going to make you more respected. Not in this climate....

Weren't you on a tirade earlier in the week about hacking and Gree corruption? Winds change quickly up at the top it seems.

S&H Max
06-03-2013, 07:58 AM
What I like about it its thats this is a war game and we can see that #1 and #2 are really at war!

It will be nice looking at the leader board to see how all this word turns out!

mxz
Interesting. So PUN takes a dive in one war; then everyone can be friends?

Sounds too easy.

Annonymous
I don't see how Ferr as numero uno is going to change what is wrong with this game.

DavidtheBoo
06-03-2013, 08:09 AM
We don't like you. We don't like your arrogance. We dont like your stubborness. We don't like your sense of humor, or lack there of. We don't like your pretentiousness. Lastly, we don't like your apotheosis.
I actuall like Ferr, just because he is Dutch, i like him more than PUN.

Ssne
06-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Personal likes and dislikes aside, this is what's wrong with the game. Competitiveness outweighs the ability to bring changes.

Gree is the only winner with this attitude.

Dhusagar
06-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Ferr - I have agreed with 99% of your previous posts, but I have to say that I find this post most un-emperor-like.

There is a bigger problem with this game than whether PUN or FE are number one, but whilst you both fail to see and act on this, you both will be number 2 and Gree will always be number 1. That means ALL the honest players getting ripped off by the dishonest players and Gree reaping the benefits.

It is about time that you had a temporary truce and - along with the rest of the top 25 teams - agree not to participate AT ALL, in the next battle. Let the lower teams get the prizes - they can't touch you all anyway.

But show Gree that if they want the big spenders, then they have to do something.

Anything else you do will always be second place to that.

ProCision
06-03-2013, 08:24 AM
I don't think gree(d) will even let you (Ferr) win. Ferr your wasting your time and money. Pun took first place by millions of points for no reason last war. They looked like fools, everybody I know were laughing at them for being plain dumb. Are you going to go 100 million points this war? Gree... I mean PUN will go 101 million. You will never over take them. Even if you spent 767106 euros on this war you will not win. The only way you will win is if PUN lays down and lets you. This game is not fair you should know that. Play a war for free and see how much fun it is.

Rowdydowdy
06-03-2013, 08:26 AM
FERR are you saying if PUN steps out as a stand against the MAN your faction would also? Instead of fighting each other you together will stand against what's going on?
I had just started figuring out the great riddler who's gone and now I can't figure out what your saying!

Sir Christoph
06-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Ferr - I'm not sure how GREE gets the message that their customer service & hacker issues are a BIG problem if you continue to give them more money. Beating PUN once while spending a ton of money that goes towards GREE is, frankly, laughable. Maybe you were in a mood when you wrote this post. If so, please go towards the light. If not, may the force be with you & good luck teaching GREE a lesson by spending more money in this game.

Rule the World #132 will be no-gold until customer service issues are rectified by GREE.

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Very good fl@sh, i take it you feel strong to be nr 1 and you are proud to have spend even more than the emperors to get there. In my opinion it is worth it though, the extra prize for nr 1 position and the fame with it is something truly worthwhile. You know you will loose it one day and of course you will then be second place with all the foolishness connected to the second place only. First place is free of foolishness, we all know that.At first, it was about being #1. Lately, it's about keeping you and you alone in your rightful place. If any emporers would like to join in and become #1 for an event, feel free to message you know who. Most of the other top 25 factions are on board for cutting down the cost for everybody, except the emporers. If you can't suck up your pride, that's a YOU problem. All the schemes have PUN as #1 because we have earned that right time and time again, to call ourselves winners above everyone else.

Lets go ahead and have a scheme where the emporers are "allowed" to be #1. Would you or the rest of your members feel as though you have accomplished anything when it was given to you? How do you know all the schemes when you refuse to even take a seat at the table. Your only concentration in this game is on being #1 in WD at all costs. You have tunnel vision and are blinded by your desire. You want to win, but avoid PUN during WD events. Where is the fun in that? How can the top 2 teams rarely face each other?

-War Priest
06-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Ferr I am concerned about you honesty.. Your post and comments seem to becoming more desperate and bizarre.

Being #1 is that important to you? Really? Why?

It's one thing to be competitive which anyone who plays this game has to be, it's another thing to hate. Before you respond really think about why you hate, because we outspend you? I know alot of guys in your faction that are good guys and I have nothing but respect for them.

So all it takes is to win and it can be alright? Winning doesn't change anything, getting an extra trinket doesn't do anything, it's about the friendship we have made in the battles. I would rather fight & lose with friends than being motivated to win at all cause. You have kicked out alot of really good guys out of your faction who helped you win in the past. Doesn't that bother you? I'm afraid your pride has clouded your vision of what really is important. How can you hate something you don't know, it's a game lets not lose site of what it is. I will be in Amsterdam in September maybe we can sit down and have a beer and you can get to know the one you hate.

Wrong.
Priority nr 1 is we beat pun.
We do not work together unless we have beaten pun.
We hate pun to the bones. But mind you, this is a game. Nothing more nothing less.

We will fight gree.

Wai
06-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Don't know who is worse for pushing up the gold spend all the time while things don't get fixed. Why wouldn't you have a first passed the post. Set a target and first one there wins. No more gold spend after that. You can win and send a message all at the same time.

I guess we will know who is more important the players in the game and getting things fixed or the handful of individuals.

I think I know the answer now. Please never complain again.

Tito89
06-03-2013, 08:40 AM
the real winners are those who place better and better every event, shout out to the guys at force unleashed 2, never stopped climbing the ranks

Sir Christoph
06-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Don't know who is worse for pushing up the gold spend all the time while things don't get fixed. Why wouldn't you have a first passed the post. Set a target and first one there wins. No more gold spend after that. You can win and send a message all at the same time.

I guess we will know who is more important the players in the game and getting things fixed or the handful of individuals.

I think I know the answer now. Please never complain again.

I completely agree - don't throw a huge tantrum on here & then not back it up. I had a lot of respect for you until this post. I hope you rethink your decision. Whether you realize it or not, a lot of other factions & players in this game look to what the top factions (ex. PUN/Ferr/Etc) are doing. Your actions have an impact on what others are doing. I urge you guys to put your differences aside for a short time to come together & join with the 90% of other players who want to actually improve this game we enjoy spending so much time on. I don't pay much attention to this forum, but have more recently with all the issues. This has all been building for way too long & needs to change. You can't talk down to your customers. Rule #1 - the customer is always right. Rule #2 - if you don't think for a second that the customer is always right, then pull your head out of the clouds and evolve or start planning that 401k rollover.

Pretty soon you could be the only ones playing this game.

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 09:23 AM
I don't support either of you. You act like a child, us or them. How abou you both suck.

DME
06-03-2013, 09:32 AM
It appears that top spot is just as important to PUN as it is to Ferr.
Think about it, if PUN and the others didn't spend in a WD then even if Ferr decided to spend for that first spot they would spend considerably less by default, so it would still end up with Gree earning considerably less from it. Essentially it is a matter of what is more important to you. If neither side is willing to be the bigger man then things will just continue as they are.

I can understand why Ferr (the closest competition for first spot) wouldn't want to cement themselves in second spot for eternity though. Maybe a compromise? Alternate who gets the top spot? PUN gets tops spot twice for each top spot Ferrs get? Alternate dependant on the reward? Whatever.

Maybe Ferrs just don't trust PUN, in which case maybe a good will gesture is required (i.e. relinquishing the top spot for a WD) if they're serious about it.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Or just try and earn the exact same point total. Doesn't precedent show that in the event of a tie, Gree awards the prize to both?

yankeefreak
06-03-2013, 09:39 AM
i entered all this into google translator and it said "HUH" .

LOL...this for 10 characters

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Personally, if your up there, you are not supporting any kind of desired change. False - "We won't spend any gold until this gets fixed" Truth - "We will spend a boat load of vaults to get place 1,2,3...." Everytime I hear gold free for this or gold free for that, the WD points climb higher and higher.

Ferr wants #1. Its the point of WD to get #1. Its a game to win #1. Shouldn't we all want to play the game.
LOL - just my observations.

Gold free since 1988. (insert photo of old 1944 ford truck here)

Selfproclaimed
06-03-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm seeing its simply an itch that can't be scratched. I'm not seeing the emperors in number 1 . I'm seeing points being driven up. How many times now 6 or 7 ? If you want to beat them. Beat them already and get it over with. I too have longed to see someone else take top spot just for the sake of taken it but with each war ,each failure, each points getting more and more drastic. I'm not seeing someone wanting to take first. I'm seeing someone driving up points for gree...

Annonymous
06-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Personally, if your up there, you are not supporting any kind of desired change. False - "We won't spend any gold until this gets fixed" Truth - "We will spend a boat load of vaults to get place 1,2,3...." Everytime I hear gold free for this or gold free for that, the WD points climb higher and higher.

Ferr wants #1. Its the point of WD to get #1. Its a game to win #1. Shouldn't we all want to play the game.
LOL - just my observations.

Gold free since 1988. (insert photo of old 1944 ford truck here)

Missing the point...we all want to win and score as best we can, for ourselves and our team...in a non-rigged, non-corrupted game. It's not about gold or no gold, really. However, to cause change, it does become gold versus non gold. Gold = profits for Gree. More gold = more profits. Do you think Gree will make significant changes when they are making profits hand over fist? What happens when those profits decrease?

camper killer
06-03-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm seeing its simply an itch that can't be scratched. I'm not seeing the emperors in number 1 . I'm seeing points being driven up. How many times now 6 or 7 ? If you want to beat them. Beat them already and get it over with. I too have longed to see someone else take top spot just for the sake of taken it but with each war ,each failure, each points getting more and more drastic. I'm not seeing someone wanting to take first. I'm seeing someone driving up points for gree...

Really?????????

just to see someone new?

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 10:50 AM
I think ferr needs a hug. Ferr, I'm sending you a little something.

Selfproclaimed
06-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Really?????????

just to see someone new?

Seeing the same name does lose its luster. Everyone knows what pun is capable of. So naturally people start rooting for the underdogs just for change.

Only I've never been a huge fan of pun and I've never considered ferr , the " people's choice" .

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Really?????????

just to see someone new?

Thats pretty much why I want to see Ferr win.

camper killer
06-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Seeing the same name does lose its luster. Everyone knows what pun is capable of. So naturally people start rooting for the underdogs just for change.

what if I told you most of PUN are underdogs, players cast away and rejected by their former teams. in fact what if I told you half of PUN were players who worked hard but wanted better? and that PUN changes with the ebb and flow of the game? what if PUN was not simply a faction but and idea shared by many, and those that believe can choose to simply join?

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 10:57 AM
I think ferr needs a hug. Ferr, I'm sending you a little something.Make sure to sign it from all of us, lmao

camper killer
06-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Make sure to sign it from all of us, lmao

I left a big wet kiss on the card that we all signed!

Selfproclaimed
06-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Even if the team is half comprised of rejected players or underdog players. A team that wins the Super Bowl soo many times consecutively is never considered the underdog.

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Missing the point...we all want to win and score as best we can, for ourselves and our team...in a non-rigged, non-corrupted game. It's not about gold or no gold, really. However, to cause change, it does become gold versus non gold. Gold = profits for Gree. More gold = more profits. Do you think Gree will make significant changes when they are making profits hand over fist? What happens when those profits decrease?

The point was that either people are saying they are not spending gold, when they really are, which is the case of this entire thread - people yelling at Ferr for spending money to get #1, however, the beloved PUN is spending money to stay in #1. OR there isn't enough top factions seeing this forum and not spending money. If everyone wasn't spending money, then the "hackers" would all be in the top spots, right? So why are the same factions in the top spots. I am not calling them hackers, I am saying either of the top two reasons above.

ProCision
06-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Im rooting for McGurt (the peoples choice ) for #1.

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 11:04 AM
With everyone rooting for ferr every time, I'd have to say we are indeed the underdogs. You don't know what that does to me, sniff, sniff. I'm going to go sulk now.lol. Anyone got a hanky handy?

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm just rooting for a different name on the leader board.

PUN - have you thought about changing your name for an event?

Selfproclaimed
06-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Would bookies consider pun an underdog..no.lol I stopped rooting for any of the top teams. What's the point. Pun takes first, ferr takes seconds sf takes third. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Annonymous
06-03-2013, 11:14 AM
The point was that either people are saying they are not spending gold, when they really are, which is the case of this entire thread - people yelling at Ferr for spending money to get #1, however, the beloved PUN is spending money to stay in #1. OR there isn't enough top factions seeing this forum and not spending money. If everyone wasn't spending money, then the "hackers" would all be in the top spots, right? So why are the same factions in the top spots. I am not calling them hackers, I am saying either of the top two reasons above.

Ugghhhh. This topic is so painful. It has to start somewhere. Period. With vocal members of the top factions saying things like, we are going after PUN and we are all in, etc. Then #3 will spend more, #4 will spend more, #5, and so on. If PUN spends and stays number #1, I could care less. Beloved or not beloved. I believe someone said it earlier: looked kinda funny in Columbia when so much was spent in that number 1 position for no apparent reason. There was a large gap there between them and #2.

The dent/impact made in Gree's pockets becomes significantly less when the ones who are spending, comparatively, the most decide to keep spending. That is all I am saying. Ferr just happened to be the one that openly said, screw PUN, not screw Gree.

Yes, I know its their money (or not), and yes, I know they can do what they want with it. Just saying, for the game as a whole, cooperation amongst the consumers, yes, I said consumers not competitors, in the current climate, would be best for all. Thinking big picture. Longevity of the game picture. Not who will be number 1 in Madagascar.

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey, I'd be as happy as the next guy to spend less, we only go where we need to go. The question really does become how much does second place want to spend for that spot. There's nothing wrong with trying hard to win, but we never made any assertions that we were doing anything but winning an event. We want our members to enjoy their experience in the game, and that's the goal that we strive to achieve. Along the way I've met some very good people in many different factions, including ferrs. My personal goal isn't to win, or to beat ferr, but to offer the best experience for all our members. It just happens that winning seems to be at the top of their wish list.

Ssne
06-03-2013, 11:25 AM
The issue is:

Ferr wants 1st place
PUN refuses to relinquish 1st place
GREE laughs all the way to the bank and takes no action re: hacking as a result

The rampant hacking in this game with cash, energy, stamina, and skill points was awkward, irritating, and at times painful, but the winners were still the winners. No matter how much cash you get, you can only get so strong, and even if you are strong, you need lots and lots of gold to win WD.

Hacking the health regen...is in effect hacking gold. By the top factions refusal to not compete for 1st place, you are empowering the hacking you both seem to loathe. GREE gets paid again, another month clips by and health regen hacking ontinues, and all of us effectively have hackers reach into our own wallets and take our cash.

SGT Rud
06-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Ugghhhh. This topic is so painful. It has to start somewhere. Period. With vocal members of the top factions saying things like, we are going after PUN and we are all in, etc. Then #3 will spend more, #4 will spend more, #5, and so on. If PUN spends and stays number #1, I could care less. Beloved or not beloved. I believe someone said it earlier: looked kinda funny in Columbia when so much was spent in that number 1 position for no apparent reason. There was a large gap there between them and #2.

The dent/impact made in Gree's pockets becomes significantly less when the ones who are spending, comparatively, the most decide to keep spending. That is all I am saying. Ferr just happened to be the one that openly said, screw PUN, not screw Gree.

Yes, I know its their money (or not), and yes, I know they can do what they want with it. Just saying, for the game as a whole, cooperation amongst the consumers, yes, I said consumers not competitors, in the current climate, would be best for all. Thinking big picture. Longevity of the game picture. Not who will be number 1 in Madagascar.

I completely agree.

Hey, I'd be as happy as the next guy to spend less, we only go where we need to go. The question really does become how much does second place want to spend for that spot. There's nothing wrong with trying hard to win, but we never made any assertions that we were doing anything but winning an event. We want our members to enjoy their experience in the game, and that's the goal that we strive to achieve. Along the way I've met some very good people in many different factions, including ferrs. My personal goal isn't to win, or to beat ferr, but to offer the best experience for all our members. It just happens that winning seems to be at the top of their wish list.
This was both touching and funny, in all seriousness. I try to make sure my guys have fun as well. Especially since my wife is a member of our faction, it is my sole purpose to make her happy or she makes me unhappy.

camper killer
06-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Speedy, Eddie would offer you a hug. Unfortunately you would need bandages not hankies. Something about about a cactus:)

Is there a story here I did not know about or maybe missed????

How is the Ear and Finger family?

DME
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
So as I'm reading things.

PUN - "We will get the top spot whatever the cost"

Ferr's - "We will keep pushing until we get the top spot"

So nothing is going to change. Egos win over all else. Gree continues along the same path and still rakes in the money. End of discussion.

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 11:44 AM

So nothing is going to change. Egos win over all else. Gree continues along the same path and still rakes in the money. End of discussion.That just about sums it up. Being in the top spot, we have the ability to control any type of negotiation. Being in law, Ferr should understand this, but ego and stubbornness have always been in the way. I'm going to fly to Amsterdam, get Ferr hammered on Mexican Tequila, and get him to agree to working with us. I just hope the baggage handlers don't steal my liquor again.

honest Abe
06-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Unfortunately, ferrs public stance gives gree some level of comfort that they can overcome the rampant issues we are all aware of.

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Unfortunately, ferrs public stance gives gree some level of comfort that they can overcome the rampant issues we are all aware of.And have been aware of for some time, including Ferr himself. He was sent an email three months ago warning to look out for this exact "problem".

Chilli!
06-03-2013, 12:26 PM
It appears that top spot is just as important to PUN as it is to Ferr.
Think about it, if PUN and the others didn't spend in a WD then even if Ferr decided to spend for that first spot they would spend considerably less by default, so it would still end up with Gree earning considerably less from it. Essentially it is a matter of what is more important to you. If neither side is willing to be the bigger man then things will just continue as they are.it.

100% correct, neither pun nor ferr are interested in helping the majority drive down spending, otherwise pun would just back down even if ferr wasn't going too.

Fingers crossed a hacker faction completely obliterates both of them in wd and they re both losers!

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 12:34 PM
It's funny to see how some people want to place the blame on the customers, ie PuN and Ferr, for causing the hackers, and all the other problems in the game. Envy is not pretty. The hackers are grees problem, and not the responsibility of the customers. So us top groups sit out, then who wins? I bet some of the factions the naysayers are members of would much improve their positions. Or would you also sit out and not play the events? It is not PUNs nor Ferrs problem to solve, though PUN have been proactive in talks about just how to resolve the issues. Obviously Ferr does not feel it's his issue to resolve, and he would be correct. As I have said, everyone has their own choices to make. There are other ways to approach an issue.

Fl@sh
06-03-2013, 12:41 PM
100% correct, neither pun nor ferr are interested in helping the majority drive down spending, otherwise pun would just back down even if ferr wasn't going too.

Fingers crossed a hacker faction completely obliterates both of them in wd and they re both losers!Why would the top 2 teams be responsible for cutting spending below them? The lower factions are responsible for driving the cost up of those just above them. The reason top 10 increased in Columbia was because of the 11th and 12th place teams competing for a top 10 spot, not because of anything PUN or Ferr did.

Chilli!
06-03-2013, 12:47 PM
It's funny to see how some people want to place the blame on the customers, ie PuN and Ferr, for causing the hackers, and all the other problems in the game. Envy is not pretty. The hackers are grees problem, and not the responsibility of the customers. So us top groups sit out, then who wins? I bet some of the factions the naysayers are members of would much improve their positions. Or would you also sit out and not play the events? It is not PUNs nor Ferrs problem to solve, though PUN have been proactive in talks about just how to resolve the issues. Obviously Ferr does not feel it's his issue to resolve, and he would be correct. As I have said, everyone has their own choices to make. There are other ways to approach an issue.

I don't think anyone is placing the blame so to speak on pun or ferrs emporers, your absolutely correct the hackers and such are not your problem or responsibility to fix either.

Us smaller, less well off, people who thoroughly enjoy the game like yourself are unfortunately not in a position (which we believe you may be as the top spenders) to influence gree into getting their act together. It's just somewhat frustrating to see you two battling it and driving up profits.

It does appear the emporers are not ready to relinquish their quest for top spot, but if pun were to let them win why uniting with the other top factions as it sounds like you maybe talking about it would greatly drive down gree's profits. Sure the smaller factions might spend a little more but it will not compensate for the amount the top 25 are not spending. (Hell the emporers been top spot would probably make them feel worse than coming second if pun let them take - no challenge or sense of achievement)

That's my opinion anyway. Respect for the factions who are proactively trying to force gree's hand into addressing the issues

Chilli!
06-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry, it did sound like I was jut mentioning the top 2, you are the biggest spenders but it would probably take the top 25 lowering spending to sounded gree's alarm bells. (Atleast that's what I hope anyway!)

@flash

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry, it did sound like I was jut mentioning the top 2, you are the biggest spenders but it would probably take the top 25 lowering spending to sounded gree's alarm bells. (Atleast that's what I hope anyway!)@flashAnd it seems many of them are willing to do just that. No one asked anybody to stand down. Just to not use gold.

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Im rooting for McGurt (the peoples choice ) for #1.

Thank you ProCision. But these guys will sell their grandmother's assisted living apartment to stay #1 and #2. Even after recent events...

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-03-2013, 01:00 PM
And have been aware of for some time...

Excuse me...come again?

DME
06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
That just about sums it up. Being in the top spot, we have the ability to control any type of negotiation. Being in law, Ferr should understand this, but ego and stubbornness have always been in the way. I'm going to fly to Amsterdam, get Ferr hammered on Mexican Tequila, and get him to agree to working with us. I just hope the baggage handlers don't steal my liquor again.

It's a case of ego on both sides, not just Ferr's.
Being in top spot doesn't really give you the ability to control any type of negotiation, but it does place you in a stronger position in the negotiation process. A key part of negotiation is compromise (to a point) though, as if you simply try to dictate the terms then you aren't likely to get very far. It's essentially just haggling.

2nd Sea Raiders
06-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I think you both are stupid. But I would probably choose FE to win this war.

2nd Sea Raiders
06-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Thank you ProCision. But these guys will sell their grandmother's assisted living apartment to stay #1 and #2. Even after recent events...
lol I found this hilarious

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Ouch Eddie. Meta, I would have to say that a person would need to have blinders on to not understand that anything in this game can and has been hacked, in response to your question to flash. I know I have emailed ferr about several of these issues in the past, up until more recent events, as it seemed he no longer had interest to hear from me. Seeing the screenshots that were posted here only helped to confirm what I had already believed to be happening. There are current players in the game, some actually well thought of, who have stats that not only cannot be supported by units in their inventory, but by any numbers of units that you could purchase. This goes back to modifying parameters within the code of the game that cannot be seen except in the resulting stats. The sad thing is that gree cannot figure out that this is a hack. Either that or it's a condoned hack, which of course you would never get a response to.

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-03-2013, 01:29 PM
The sad thing is that **** cannot figure out that this is a ****. Either that or it's a ******** ****, which of course you would never get a response to.

I guess they have not heard of a web site named "Google" where they can look up ways to cheat honest players, and back their way into these to rout the "issue"

Alas, there appears to be a never-ending war between Gree and the Violators. It looks like players will have to play accepting there will be cheaters everywhere in the game and in life.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 01:34 PM
If you cheat at Life, do you automatically get the doctor card or the lawyer card? Maybe I've been doing it wrong.

Ssne
06-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Actually - that's exactly what many of us are suggesting. A broad sit-out (so to speak) of this war and specifically a moratorium on gold spending until the hacking is fixed. Now, us lowly members of Top 25 factions can do this and it may or may not even be noticed. And if we do it alone, we will simply slide down the leaderboard to 200th place or so and nothing changes.

However, if pun/FE put up 1/2 or 1/3 or 1/10 of the points in the next war as last, and the rest of T10-25 follows suit, I can be reasonably sure that GREE would be alerted enough to put the resources in place to fix the problem. If we have another spending war there is simply no incentive to divert resources to it.

PS. I believe they do *want* to fix the problem, so the only conceivable reason it's not fixed is lack of resources. I don't want to believe that those who are hacking are smarter than those who build the app.

DME
06-03-2013, 01:55 PM
There will always be hackers in popular games. It is impossible to prevent them all, but they can make it more difficult and put measures in place to flag suspicious activity/stats to detect and remove the majority of them.

Ferr
06-03-2013, 03:00 PM
It is this simple without overstepping any feelings of respect to eachothers position.
1. We, The Emperors, we do not call the shots in this game. Pun thinks they do and they think they are entitled to it.
2. Any scheme set up by pun is based on their nr 1 position.
3. We, simply do not accept this.
4. Once we have beaten Pun, we will a. Celebrate their dethroning (we will not accept pun giving the nr 1 postion away, they need to bleed dearly) and b. As this will be felt as the endgame for many of us, we, the Emperors, will set a smart stage for alternating wins in which the Emperors will never claim to be the rightfull owner of the nr 1 spot. How more specific Can I be?

If you understand and appreciate this you all will realise that from the very beginning this game is under full dictatorship of the current nr 1 faction and they are blunt about their earned rights. They dont hide it, they are proud of it.

Unlike pun, once we have achieved what we are here for, to beat ou mortal enemy, our next goal is to defeat Gree with this difference: we will not set a scheme based on the Emperors being nr 1. Why? Call it ego, call it stupidity but I can guarantee you, you wont call it pun as from that moment on this game is liberated with an idea with an ambition in which all top factions can come first and pun can either join or crawl in their pirate holes wondering why they were so self centered.

Speed, respond as your words can directly be attributed to your faction and I fear you have already said too much in this thread to not respond ;)

quagmir
06-03-2013, 03:11 PM
1. They have shown they do
2. They have it with or without a deal
3. put up or shut up
4. Once we beat PUN? Then talk. So... Less talk, more doing.

ProCision
06-03-2013, 03:28 PM
It is this simple without overstepping any feelings of respect to eachothers position.
1. We, The Emperors, we do not call the shots in this game. Pun thinks they do and they think they are entitled to it.
4. Once we have beaten Pun, we will a. Celebrate their dethroning (we will not accept pun giving the nr 1 postion away, they need to bleed dearly) and b. As this will be felt as the endgame for many of us, we, the Emperors, will set a smart stage for alternating wins in which the Emperors will never claim to be the rightfull owner of the nr 1 spot. How more specific Can I be?

If you understand and appreciate this you all will realise that from the very beginning this game is under full dictatorship of the current nr 1 faction and they are blunt about their earned rights. They dont hide it, they are proud of it.

Unlike pun, once we have achieved what we are here for, to beat ou mortal enemy, our next goal is to defeat Gree with this difference: we will not set a scheme based on the Emperors being nr 1. Why? Call it ego, call it stupidity but I can guarantee you, you wont call it pun as from that moment on this game is liberated with an idea with an ambition in which all top factions can come first and pun can either join or crawl in their pirate holes wondering why they were so self centered.

Speed, respond as your words can directly be attributed to your faction and I fear you have already said too much in this thread to not respond ;)

I LOVE IT!!! Kill em' Ferr

Sal T Iguana
06-03-2013, 03:31 PM
I like this guy!
Waiter!
Send this man a drink!

Not a perfect match but let us determine that we are mortal enemies in this game with all the characteristics we display. (If SF wishes to have their own position please argue so in this thread).

On behalf of all Emperors I can say that we do not talk with anyone, we do not belong to anything else but ourselves, we do not belong to any cartell, we do not partake in any off forum covert operation with other faction because........

we need to slay pun first (which could take longer than we wish but we have the stamina for a marathon).

So please refrain from asking us to join anything, to not spend gold, to work on schemes etc.

Emperors are a proud race hence we negotiate based on equality or superiority only. At this time we have neither hence we fight untill we have such a position or die while trying.

Then, given the intrinsic nature of the Emperors being completely different as to our mortal enemy, once we are nr 1, I predict that the next enemy will not be pun nor any of the other factions.

Gree, from the Emperors point of view, I sincerely hope your days are numbered as well. Can you imagine that a group of your biggest spenders in your game is making such statement? For sure you must be doing something wrong but who are we, just a few of your clients.

Dear pun, this is a public forum. Perhaps discuss internally before you respond. This could be a constructive thread with interesting statements......

Pls no trolling, negativism, frustration etc. Personally i will ignore them.

Sal T Iguana
06-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Bartander!!!
Hand this guy a bottle of your finest!

Zedsdead
06-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Originally, I thoght this was a thread for PUN and FE, so while I read t out of interest, didn't comment. However, this is a public thread and a few others have had their say, so I'll through in my $.02 worth, in keeping with my relative level of gold spending.
First point. Whatever you've been doing up to now, isn't working and therefore, probaby won't work in the future. My assumption is that FE and PUN have both worked out respective strategies that are pretty much as effective as possible. Little to no shot at surprising the other with new techniques or tactic, particularly when much of the outcome doesn't depend on battles betwee FE and PUN. Also, by looking at the increase in WD points in each event, I'm also assuming you've done things to incrementally increase gold spending, such as increasing member spending requirements, holding bake sales, etc., etc. etc.

In order to win, FE will have to do something fundamently different..Given that gold spending is the primary determinant of WD points at this level, I would say you would have to double your previous spending to have a chance, since PUN seems to be the faction with the deeper pockets.

Now you just have to ask if you're willing to write that check. And then do it again, at the next battle. And again, if necessary. Keep that up, and I guarantee that you will eventually reach a point PUN can't keep up. the question to ask yourself, is.....can I (or we, if you like) do that?

I will watch the next war with interest...By the way, I agree with those others who have said that gree is the only real winner here.

ProCision
06-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Originally, I thoght this was a thread for PUN and FE, so while I read t out of interest, didn't comment. However, this is a public thread and a few others have had their say, so I'll through in my $.02 worth, in keeping with my relative level of gold spending.
First point. Whatever you've been doing up to now, isn't working and therefore, probaby won't work in the future. My assumption is that FE and PUN have both worked out respective strategies that are pretty much as effective as possible. Little to no shot at surprising the other with new techniques or tactic, particularly when much of the outcome doesn't depend on battles betwee FE and PUN. Also, by looking at the increase in WD points in each event, I'm also assuming you've done things to incrementally increase gold spending, such as increasing member spending requirements, holding bake sales, etc., etc. etc.

In order to win, FE will have to do something fundamently different..Given that gold spending is the primary determinant of WD points at this level, I would say you would have to double your previous spending to have a chance, since PUN seems to be the faction with the deeper pockets.

Now you just have to ask if you're willing to write that check. And then do it again, at the next battle. And again, if necessary. Keep that up, and I guarantee that you will eventually reach a point PUN can't keep up. the question to ask yourself, is.....can I (or we, if you like) do that?

I will watch the next war with interest...By the way, I agree with those others who have said that gree is the only real winner here.

The "unbeatable" only need to be beat once, then they can not call them selves the "unbeatable".

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure what I would be responding to, as it seems you've made a statement, not a question. I believe quagmir broke it down very simply. I don't believe we ourselves have said we are unbeatable, just unbeaten. We were unbeaten in any battle until ferr did narrowly beat us in one a few events ago. Not unbeatable, just unbeaten. We did take that one loss by a narrow margin. I have no issues with that, would have no issue with losing to a good opponent who worked hard, and we did our best. That opponent will have to bring quite a lot to the table of course in order to accomplish that feat. Not sure why beating a certain faction would predicate your decisions or actions on other subjects though. When I read that makes me feel like someone is trying to tell me to throw a battle, in order to get them to work with others for the common good. Sounds like a similar offer long ago. Didn't pan out too well then either, oh well. As far paying dearly, I've lost to ferr in an auction event where I got busy at work during that last hour and a half, and got passed up. If I recall I was near 1400, and ferr went above that. I paid dearly so to speak for being first place loser in that one. It's always the risk you take in any such contest. I lived. I'm okay, didnt even need any professional help. Lol

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 04:46 PM
People leave for many reasons Eddie. No one can be all things to all people. A year and a half is a long time for someone to play this kind of game at that level. Most are still around, and have not left. It's not for me to say who is wealthy, how much a person spends, though I can easily do the numbers also to determine that. That is each persons personal information and I don't feel the need to speak for ferrs wealth, nor anyone else's. none of that is my business to know, nor anyone else's.

Chris_
06-03-2013, 05:10 PM
I've allways rooted for ferr. I hope you will take over first soon

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Big shots? Lol. I'm just a player among many in a game. It appears some people have issues with people who are competitive, who enjoy playing a game, and who seem he'll bent on telling others how they should play, or not play. I am not the most notorious in the game, I am not the most hated, nor the most loved. I am not the strongest, nor am I the weakest. I'm not the smartest, the dumbest, nor the richest. But something I have always been, is someone who will not allow others to tell him the way he plays is wrong, based on their own personal agenda and issues. All the people here who hate the game and gree so much. If I felt this way, I have a very simple and easy answer, and fix for all my issues. Stop. Leave. Quit. Tell my friends goodbye, and thanks for the fun. Wish them well. Why do some feel they must beat their ideas and views into the minds of others, who obviously do not feel the same way. I do not feel the need to talk anyone who chooses to leave the game into staying. I will let them know they will be missed. I will let them know to drop a note anytime and say hello.

King little fruit fly
06-03-2013, 06:42 PM
I hope CXN quits and joins PUN after this thread. ;)

Ryans67
06-03-2013, 06:52 PM
I don't understand why people struggle to comprehend the points and the costs of those points. You need 14 vaults to meet Ferr's 1m WD requirement. Most of us top tier players fully maximize the bonus system, and sales, so we spend roughly $34 per vault before taxes. That's roughly $500 per event per player, giving a team 50-60m WD. A few guys in PUN and Ferr do more. That's not a significant amount of money, for any working professional outside of McDonald's.

Hupernikomen
06-03-2013, 08:23 PM
The reality is that the only ones exempt from the effect of hackers are the top 2 factions. They are scrutinized constantly by everyone and especially each other. I would hope that they both are clean.

They don't feel the sting, of knowing that cheaters are beating them, like the rest of us.

As long as Gree is raking in the dough, it doesn't seem the hacks/exploits will ever be fixed.

I don't think any of us if in the #2 spot would do any different than what Ferr is trying to do, slay the beast that has taunted him all these many months. "There she blows, the white pirate..err whale..."

Ssne
06-03-2013, 08:44 PM
I think steveo127 is on tilt. I'm not sure what is a bannable offense on these forums these days but maybe this qualifies?

Revenge
06-03-2013, 08:52 PM

This is the truth and exactly why i love it in the cove. Well said sir

Ferr
06-03-2013, 09:14 PM
I think steveo127 is on tilt. I'm not sure what is a bannable offense on these forums these days but maybe this qualifies?
It is ok, i know him. It is age related, ignoring is best.

StoryTimeSteve
06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Just like u ignore those who are not "a proud race", those who are not good enough (don't have the income or lack the naivety of a 16 year old girl with daddy's credit card) to be emperors? Figures Ferry.

You're a sad excuse for a "leader" and a damn poor propagandist for that matter LOL

It is ok, i know him. It is age related, ignoring is best.

Thlinks
06-03-2013, 09:42 PM
I actuall like Ferr, just because he is Dutch, i like him more than PUN.

well didn't see that one coming.. Phew out of left field for sure..

Wdigeorge
06-03-2013, 09:54 PM
I have the "near perfect" plan to solve this problem. The plan minimize gold spending signficantly (not no gold) while still have a "true" competitive event between Ferr and PUN for first place and not run up the WD score boards.

A few of you are aware of my solution. Unfortunately too much distrust from Ferr's faction, and I am sure mine, to pull it off the last event. Those of you wondering what it is I have planned, I won't go into details of my proposal publicly, yet. All I can say that it will be an honorable match up.

Ferr, I still don't see the downside for your faction, even if the agreement is broken mid event. The outcome wouldn't be any different than the past 7 but the chance for a win-win-win for PUN, Ferr, and all MW players is great and something that I think is worth at least a try.

I am not speaking for PUN, as I have said to you before, but for myself. The solution makes complete sense to me and all MW players win. There are obviously fine details to be worked out but you must take the first, or second step, as I have already laid out the roadmap. Remember I am not asking you to swallow your pride or concede second place.

This game should be fun, competitive, even a little trash talking/bantering amongst rivals. However, when it invokes hateful feelings, the game looses it appeal and the original purpose of why many of us downloaded the game...entertainment.

anonymousMW
06-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Wealthy War.
War Card (Centurion)
If not, you can not be the n1.
little common sense.......

MajorPain
06-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Your thinking on this is so short sighted. After last week, it really isn't about who is number one or not. It is about how much we can make Gree's pockets hurt so they start making real change in the game. Who cares if PUN stays number one for all time? Who cares if you over take them? In the end, this is a matter of pride for you. I think it would actually be relatively hilarious if there is an even bigger gap between PUN and whoever, usually you, is second. It actually makes PUN look more foolish. In that way, I think people would respect you more. I don't see how gaining the number one spot is going to make you more respected. Not in this climate....

Weren't you on a tirade earlier in the week about hacking and Gree corruption? Winds change quickly up at the top it seems.

Very well said. Ferr all this is doing is hurting your reputation in the community.

StoryTimeSteve
06-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Very well said. Ferr all this is doing is hurting your reputation in the community, atleast in my opinion.
There should be a like button...well said!!

Speed ump
06-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Yes butter, everyone who is stronger than you in the game is a hacker. Despite what anyone can prove, despite any kind of common sense. Why? Because no one who wasn't a hacker could possibly spend more then you. Those huge mansions, fancy expensive cars, outrageous first class tickets. All illusions. Afforded only by con artists, theives, and drug dealers. Since the majority of the world must be one of the afore mentioned, then that makes you, the one of so few honest, hard working people on the earth. Congrats on that revelation, and please feel secure in your newfound blanket of ignorance and denial.

quagmir
06-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Um, Gree seems to be enemy number 1?

Tito89
06-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Um, Gree seems to be enemy number 1?

new faction may emerge, the gree workers party, should be matched with everyone to see who attacks the most

Mcdoc
06-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Fingers crossed a hacker faction completely obliterates both of them in wd and they are both losers!

THIS is the only outcome that will squash both PUN & Ferr ego's enough to actually commit to & stand behind any real action to push Gree towards any real solutions.

Why would the top 2 teams be responsible for cutting spending below them? The lower factions are responsible for driving the cost up of those just above them. The reason top 10 increased in Columbia was because of the 11th and 12th place teams competing for a top 10 spot, not because of anything PUN or Ferr did.

That is the absolute truth - teams 12 & 11 pushed Top 10 - never before has Top 10 come so close to 3rd.

mickymacirl
06-04-2013, 03:00 AM
clear ur pm mcdoc, thanks

* check ur email instead :P

Mcdoc
06-04-2013, 03:24 AM
clear ur pm mcdoc, thanks* check ur email instead :P

Cleared the inbox - also read your email.

Funny how players AND Gree keep claiming they just found out about this when we did

wait

didn't the Prez just use that line about the IRS scandals - LoL

mickymacirl
06-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Cleared the inbox - also read your email.

Funny how players AND Gree keep claiming they just found out about this when we did

wait

didn't the Prez just use that line about the IRS scandals - LoL

Yes, this is the whole point! People claiming they had no clue, are flat out lying. Ah well!

Fl@sh
06-04-2013, 03:49 AM
Yes, this is the whole point! People claiming they had no clue, are flat out lying. Ah well!You must be talking about your Valentines Day gift to the messiah...

mickymacirl
06-04-2013, 03:55 AM
You must be talking about your Valentines Day gift to the messiah...

Spot on Flashy!

camper killer
06-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Spot on Flashy!

I love giving something from the heart don't you.

Philsbase
06-04-2013, 04:23 AM

hehe it was the emperor penguin doing a happy feet dance regarding certain factions or players pushing WD points up a few weeks ago...... I love the forum more than the game hehehehe

Bit of light humour hehe off to Madagascar Ferr goes...!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/katiephil/penguinsofwar_zps745ca691.gif (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/katiephil/media/penguinsofwar_zps745ca691.gif.html)

DME
06-04-2013, 04:27 AM
Can we drop the pretence of PUN's intentions being selfless already.
They're out solely for themselves, but it just so happens that some/most of the things they're after coincide with what others are after. That's fine and all, but please be honest instead of channelling your inner politicians.

chozzer
06-04-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm also assuming you've done things to incrementally increase gold spending, such as increasing member spending requirements, holding bake sales, etc., etc. etc.

Zed, there are no minimum spending requirements in PUN.

None.

Unlike Ferr's, no Euro PayPal donation every month, no joining fee.

None.

Yes many committed players, who really like to win, and no hackers. It may be boring to hear, but that is why PUN win.

DME
06-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Zed, there are no minimum spending requirements in PUN.

None.

Unlike Ferr's, no Euro PayPal donation every month, no joining fee.

None.

Yes many committed players, who really like to win, and no hackers. It may be boring to hear, but that is why PUN win.

So there are no WD minimum point requirements?

Tito89
06-04-2013, 06:40 AM
heres somthing, should we really care about pun winning all the time? its natural to be competitive, winning by any legal means necessary is fine. hackers, whoever you are, if you read this, how do you feel knowing you just wasted your time violating some law somewhere in the gree code of conduct, for a game no-one will eventually care about in the near/distant future? im not angry, i pity those forever alone hacker nerds who wont get laid unless they play 2nd life.

DME
06-04-2013, 06:59 AM
heres somthing, should we really care about pun winning all the time? its natural to be competitive, winning by any legal means necessary is fine. hackers, whoever you are, if you read this, how do you feel knowing you just wasted your time violating some law somewhere in the gree code of conduct, for a game no-one will eventually care about in the near/distant future? im not angry, i pity those forever alone hacker nerds who wont get laid unless they play 2nd life.

Everyone gets enjoyment from different things.
You can't really call them "hacker nerds". Most of the "hackers" are just using software that somebody else has created (i.e. theyre script kiddies). Truly skilled hackers can also make a lot of money...legitimately.

GuyInLobsterSuit
06-04-2013, 06:59 AM
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WHOOOOOAH NOW!
I have watched silently long enough, a line has now been crossed!

You can get laid in 2nd life?!

Tito89
06-04-2013, 07:06 AM
You can get laid in 2nd life?!

have you heard the court case currently of a woman claiming she was sexually abused on that game? 2nd life alright, tho more like 2nd chance to take some money

Fl@sh
06-04-2013, 07:10 AM
So there are no WD minimum point requirements?The reason for this is because of the long term relationships of the core PUN members that have been together for over a year, way before WD. We don't have to worry about people carrying their weight like every other faction.

Rough Neck
06-04-2013, 07:26 AM
this is ridiculous Ferr. you look pathetic. You're in way too deep and you show clearly that you are selfish and you care not about anyone else in this MW Universe other than yourself. the only reason you have your faction is so that they can help YOU beat PUN. that's why you have 1 million point requirements for them. that's why you made us pay you to improve faction boosts to "help us all be stronger"....BS. that was just so we'd be stronger so that we can score more in WD events for YOU. it has nothing to do with actually helping others outside of WD events. you're so insecure and all you want is to see your name up in lights as #1...it's pathetic. why don't you go drop 10 Grand on another Auction Event to make yourself happy? and you are full of crap when you say that your lot is so noble and doesn't partake in any other shenanigans ...LOL your little cronies have had it out for me since Day One after I left; not that I care, but just to point out that the front you put up is very different from the reality that is the FICTION known as Ferr's Followers...

THIS IS STEVEO127 AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

Yes, you call call Ferr anything you wanted, least he is better than you.....LIAR !!!

DME
06-04-2013, 07:26 AM
The reason for this is because of the long term relationships of the core PUN members that have been together for over a year, way before WD. We don't have to worry about people carrying their weight like every other faction.

What about the non "core" members?
What constitutes as "carrying their weight"?
"Carrying their weight" suggests that there is a minimum point requirement and as such a minimum gold requirement in WD's.
It may be an unwritten requirement, but clearly still exists in essence.

Rough Neck
06-04-2013, 07:28 AM
seriously, you're a psycho!

1. of course you don't call shots in this game. you're a player. just like everyone else. go purchase GREE Corp. if you want to call shots. in terms of who gets to call the shots of who places first, yes obviously PUN gets to call them, they win every time. wtf is your point?
2. you are using the number 2 to make your case more appealing so as to rouse others to support you (would you support the guy who has 12 points to make or 2?)
3. see 2^
4: I don't even know where to start, but you belong in an asylum based on that bullet point. CAN I BE ANY MORE CLEAR?

you say there's a dictatorship in this game? LOL. I don't see it being called Stephen's Pirates, LOL. You have ownership of all your members is what you're stating in your FICTION'S name. fake p.o.s.

you're never going to have the ability to "alternate #1 and #2 with another faction so as to take back control of the game" ??? LOL YOU CAN'T EVEN WIN ONCE

and you really think there's going to be that many more WD events...are you blind old man?

You're so full of yourself and your megalomaniac personality shines through with every word you write. a true misanthropist, clearly against the well-being of every common person in this game. just pathetic...

your entire premise in this argument is to try to get someone from THE NUMBER ONE TEAM (NOT YOU IN SECOND PLACE) to slip up and say something bad so that you can increase publicity for your little FICTION. maybe you weren't loved as a child, who knows? but one thing IS certain little Fairy Boy, you have no care for anyone else.

NOT SURPRISING AT ALL how Ferr's Emperors is the only faction in the Top 10 not represented in the meeting of the leaders of all Top 10 Factions with Devin, which was all about how to fund Devin since he doesn't have endless pockets and I suppose you could say in your eyes is a "mere mortal, not fit to be an Emperor"....DEVIN IS MORE OF AN EMPEROR THAN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU SELFISH PRICK. and I wonder why you weren't there in that meeting? Maybe because your entire group can afford to spend gold to finish the LTQ's without having to worry about the costs. CLEARLY everyone in the rest of the Top 10 factions can do the same, but in that meeting you still see the Leaders of PUN, SF, VFF, ACE, GSF, DOGS, DURT, etc.... selfish selfish selfish.

.....LIAR....

Rough Neck
06-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Just like u ignore those who are not "a proud race", those who are not good enough (don't have the income or lack the naivety of a 16 year old girl with daddy's credit card) to be emperors? Figures Ferry.

You're a sad excuse for a "leader" and a damn poor propagandist for that matter LOL

.....LIAR.....

Rough Neck
06-04-2013, 07:32 AM
There should be a like button...well said!!

.....LIAR.....

Tito89
06-04-2013, 07:34 AM
round 8, Rough Neck v StoryTimeSteve. FIGHT

Dutchie
06-04-2013, 07:35 AM
The reason for this is because of the long term relationships of the core PUN members that have been together for over a year, way before WD. We don't have to worry about people carrying their weight like every other faction.

Sounds like you lot have a marriage made in heaven ;P

But on a serious note, ALL games have their violators, but it is how they are handled that differentiates gaming companies. GREE get an F from me in this department... F for Fail in addressing the issue in a timely manner and preferring to sweep it under the carpet. This will not do in a freemium model where players continue to purchase items in game.

However, no doubt you will continue to spend money to stay #1. I wish you the best of luck as I simply cannot support a gaming company that fails to address these problems, so my wallet will stay firmly shut.

Jd-fors
06-04-2013, 07:41 AM
There is no minimum in P.U.N and I say it because I know it.i willingly gave my spot to someone who can score more because I want P.U.N to be #1.no one asked me to do more or to leave.it was my decision and mine alone.funny thing,I left the main P.U.N faction and no one asked me to leave the cove.and if pirates actually existed i am glad to be one still.
Maybe FE should call P.U.n out in a different way.to beat the champs one has to fight the champs and not just once or twice in 3 days.watching waiting for one to engage before hitting that button.FERR,you want it that bad may i suggest you go heads up with P.U.N and settle it like a heavyweight boxing match.each battle like a round.and then IF you win it will be earned.i am and always will root for my brothers and sisters in P.U.N.no luck needed,just gumption.

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Sounds like you lot have a marriage made in heaven ;P

But on a serious note, ALL games have their violators, but it is how they are handled that differentiates gaming companies. GREE get an F from me in this department... F for Fail in addressing the issue in a timely manner and preferring to sweep it under the carpet. This will not do in a freemium model where players continue to purchase items in game.

However, no doubt you will continue to spend money to stay #1. I wish you the best of luck as I simply cannot support a gaming company that fails to address these problems, so my wallet will stay firmly shut.

Great post. Well said. I never had a problem with spending in the game until it became blaringly obvious that the spending was inflated by hackers and that Gree was doing little to nothing about it, apart from lining their pockets (seemingly to make up for overall losses in revenue). Hence the game-wide push for all participants to do something (not purchase from Gree) to get them to sufficiently address the problem and restore consumer confidence.

Tito89
06-04-2013, 07:55 AM
There is no minimum in P.U.N and I say it because I know it.i willingly gave my spot to someone who can score more because I want P.U.N to be #1.no one asked me to do more or to leave.it was my decision and mine alone.funny thing,I left the main P.U.N faction and no one asked me to leave the cove.and if pirates actually existed i am glad to be one still.
Maybe FE should call P.U.n out in a different way.to beat the champs one has to fight the champs and not just once or twice in 3 days.watching waiting for one to engage before hitting that button.FERR,you want it that bad may i suggest you go heads up with P.U.N and settle it like a heavyweight boxing match.each battle like a round.and then IF you win it will be earned.i am and always will root for my brothers and sisters in P.U.N.no luck needed,just gumption.

sounds like pier pressure

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 08:12 AM
I see, its the world according to some dude. its the way its is because you say so? you have no idea how we operate, so therefore have no way to form any words that are accurate or make sense on the subject. its time to resume your troll status

Dutchie
06-04-2013, 08:14 AM
sounds like pier pressure

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ccxi0.jpg

Dutchie
06-04-2013, 08:18 AM
I see, its the world according to some dude. its the way its is because you say so? you have no idea how we operate, so therefore have no way to form any words that are accurate or make sense on the subject. its time to resume your troll status

You need to get some of this Speed ump...

http://i43.tinypic.com/33092wz.jpg

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 08:20 AM
rough, you do realize you sound like a grade school boy in your responses to steveo, right? you may not agree with him, but there sure are ways to say it without looking this way. many of the actions he stated are indeed correct and have been admitted to by other members here in the forum. the reasoning behind those actions is where I believe you disagree.

The Evolution
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
I'm just confused at how anyone can respect or side with Ferr on this one. Reading through all this make me realize that he is not right there's a screw loose or missing. Maybe its like a gambling addiction admit you have a problem seek help and admit you were crazy.....

Warpath
06-04-2013, 09:07 AM
This is one hell of a Thread!!!

D Rock
06-04-2013, 09:12 AM
so what your saying basically is that if it wasn't for you leaving so another could take your place pun wouldn't have been #1?

your contradicting yourself. You say there are no point requirements yet you left so you can be replaced by someone else who can score more lmao that's too funny.

I guess if you wouldn't have volunteered to leave you would've been voluntold.

Bottom line: you left because your points werent good enough and someone else could do better in your spot. Whether you were told directly of this or indirectly, perhaps the idea was passed around and around to you until that light bulb lit up in your head to leave on your own.

I too am with JD on this one. I left because I knew someone else could score more points than me. I simply got tired of spending real money, no one asked me to leave. I chose to leave because I want to see my PUN brothers still on top. If I stayed we would still be on top, someone would have made up my point difference and would have gladly done so. I however don't want to put a team member in a position to make up the points i couldn't. We do what's best for our team as individuals, we don't need someone to tell us what to do. We all have the same goal and we communicate with no dictatorship. I never post on these forums, but I felt I should say what my experience has been since there is so much misconception. I'm sure many will read into what I'm saying here, but my message is as basic as it sounds. Good day to you all!

ProCision
06-04-2013, 10:03 AM
How many members of PUN are on Android vs Apple?

Kw1564
06-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Ferr - I have agreed with 99% of your previous posts, but I have to say that I find this post most un-emperor-like.There is a bigger problem with this game than whether PUN or FE are number one, but whilst you both fail to see and act on this, you both will be number 2 and Gree will always be number 1. That means ALL the honest players getting ripped off by the dishonest players and Gree reaping the benefits.It is about time that you had a temporary truce and - along with the rest of the top 25 teams - agree not to participate AT ALL, in the next battle. Let the lower teams get the prizes - they can't touch you all anyway. But show Gree that if they want the big spenders, then they have to do something.Anything else you do will always be second place to that. I would have to say that is the greatest thing I have heard through all of this and I'm a pun member and I post what I Choose to and I spend what I want and but I think it would be great if the top25 teams just didn't play not going to hert my stats one bit and that would really send a message to gree that if you want us to spend the money I choose too than fix the issues and lets have some real Customer support so low lv players don't think for one min that because of the money that we spend they do anymore for us you would think they would to keep us happy and willing to keep spending but we have the same issues that y'all do and they don't respond any faster or give us any special treatment they still mess up our bonuses and some haven't been fixed for months so gree is the real problem and it would be great if ferr wernt so fixated on being #1 we might be able to do something about it. But as a PUN member we are not going to lay down so Ferr can have his little hay day because that is what we would have to do is let him win and really would that be a win no because we have given it to him he can't beat is strait up he has tried and took the game to almost 100ml pts and still lost just to get 2nd so he has a 2nd place team that is still great anyone of you would love to be 2nd and happy with that SF has been #3 in all wars and you don't ever here them Whining over it they are happy to be where they are would they like #2 yes but they will never drive the game to get there. Anyway Ferr needs to just be happy that he is #2 because PUN will not lay down to give it to him. Just Except Pun is #1 because of the whole team not one or 2 players

Fl@sh
06-04-2013, 10:29 AM
How many members of PUN are on Android vs Apple?I think only one Android user, a long time forum member.

Warpath
06-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Ferr is not asking to be given the #1 nor for PUN to lay it down. He is telling you they are going to take it.

I would have to say that is the greatest thing I have heard through all of this and I'm a pun member and I post what I Choose to and I spend what I want and but I think it would be great if the top25 teams just didn't play not going to hert my stats one bit and that would really send a message to gree that if you want us to spend the money I choose too than fix the issues and lets have some real Customer support so low lv players don't think for one min that because of the money that we spend they do anymore for us you would think they would to keep us happy and willing to keep spending but we have the same issues that y'all do and they don't respond any faster or give us any special treatment they still mess up our bonuses and some haven't been fixed for months so gree is the real problem and it would be great if ferr wernt so fixated on being #1 we might be able to do something about it. But as a PUN member we are not going to lay down so Ferr can have his little hay day because that is what we would have to do is let him win and really would that be a win no because we have given it to him he can't beat is strait up he has tried and took the game to almost 100ml pts and still lost just to get 2nd so he has a 2nd place team that is still great anyone of you would love to be 2nd and happy with that SF has been #3 in all wars and you don't ever here them Whining over it they are happy to be where they are would they like #2 yes but they will never drive the game to get there. Anyway Ferr needs to just be happy that he is #2 because PUN will not lay down to give it to him. Just Except Pun is #1 because of the whole team not one or 2 players

DME
06-04-2013, 10:48 AM
So to sum things up:

Both PUN and Ferr agree that the current state of the game needs to be addressed.
PUN have said that they will not allow Ferr to get top spot no matter what.
Ferr has said that PUN taking a dive wouldn't satisfy him and he wants to beat them straight up.
Ferr aren't likely to win top spot because PUN want it more, as has been proven multiple times.
PUN and FE will continue doing what they do indefinitely or at least until one finally gets bored of it (seems unlikely due to egos)/runs out of money/the game comes to an end/one side turns to hacks or gets banned for hacking (I'm not saying either side do/will hack. I'm just listing it as a possibility).

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Some dude, I see that old post. And? At the time it was a correct statement that we had two or three members that were strong enough that no one could attack and win. Since that time others have moved up the ladder. Your point is? Obviously you do have a dog in the hunt, and you are obviously quite biased

Big John
06-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Going to stick my nose in, could Gree arrange a best of 3 war between Pun and FE with no gold allowed and may the best team win.

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Going to stick my nose in, could Gree arrange a best of 3 war between Pun and FE with no gold allowed and may the best team win.

That could be cool; almost like a modern war, digital, mini version of the super bowl for the rest of us to watch and cheer for. It could be taken a little further: similar situation, but expand it to a playoff of the top 10 teams. Have it be a once a year thing, or half a year thing, considering the speed in which WDP events happen now.

camper killer
06-04-2013, 12:40 PM

Brilliant! I could not think of a better idea!

DME
06-04-2013, 01:16 PM

Wouldn't it then just be a matter of who has the better regen rates?

S&H Max
06-04-2013, 01:19 PM
No there is also scouting and wall and selection of the target... I guess everyone would change name prior to that!

Anyway there is also how many members cannot hit anyone in the other faction that could change thing so weekest defense would be more important!

ProCision
06-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Wouldn't it then just be a matter of who has the better regen rates?

correct. Watch PUN comes out with more then triple of FE points and claim no hackers involved.

camper killer
06-04-2013, 01:27 PM
correct. Watch PUN comes out with more then triple of FE points and claim no hackers involved.

talk is cheap..... show proof! otherwise your just another mouth in need of a bottle!

ProCision
06-04-2013, 01:37 PM
talk is cheap..... show proof! otherwise your just another mouth in need of a bottle!

Panties in a bunch? show proof of what? Hackers..... you make it sound like the fake event has already taken place and you are being called out for it.

Why dont you show proof. Im not in your faction to see what everybody's health regen is at.

Those that show the most guilt, get the most upset, the fastest.

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey Pro, you're a an energy hacker, so how can you have any say at all in anything. See how easy it is? There it is. So now you prove you are not. I'm not in your faction to see. Even your faction cannot see the hidden boosts. Screenshot and post here to prove, otherwise you will have proven that you are a hacker.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Hey Pro, you're a an energy hacker, so how can you have any say at all in anything. See how easy it is? There it is. So now you prove you are not. I'm not in your faction to see. Even your faction cannot see the hidden boosts. Screenshot and post here to prove, otherwise you will have proven that you are a hacker.

First off im on Android. But if you get off on seeing male avatar's I'd be glad to show you mine if you show me yours.

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Some dummy, looks like your statements are pre prepared to show ignorance. And boy, you've shown it quite well. I'd say you have achieved excellence in your field of trolling, at least in your own mind. So since you seem to be against every thing and everyone, have absolutely nothing of value to share with anyone here, I assume your life is really that boring, and you have nothing better to do. You obviously don't play the game in any meaningful way. Pretty sad. Ok, thats it, back to doing what I normally do to trolls. Ignore them for what they are.

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 01:56 PM
About the kind of answer I'd expect from a teenager PRO. Glad to see you made it so clear. I'm sure everyone will give you the proper respect you deserve in the future. Grand poobah has let me know his pronouncement. Yes, you got it. Another troll. Goodbye troll.

Stasios
06-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Like sands through the hourglass, those are the trolls of our lives..........

EXCEPT- I can vouch Pro doesn't HAXOR 'NERGY-meaning, because obviously there is no meaning-he actually plays to the means of what is mean and what isn't.

Value is all what you think is worth, kind of like I find interest in anything except that which bores me.

His life isn't boring, it's like saying a DBAG isn't KOKSTRONG.

Das Stiehl? Trolls shouldn't be ignored, it should be those who fail at trying to tempt them with fail attempts at becoming intrawebz superstars.

Easy enough to make someone famous for all the wrong reasons but in your case ump, it is for all the right reasons...failzor tries, failzor sinks.

Love your work, really, it is pro.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 02:04 PM
get it out and get it lubed

http://i39.tinypic.com/23jmm4z.png

honest Abe
06-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Lets see your health regen while ur at it.

get it out and get it lubed

http://i39.tinypic.com/23jmm4z.png

ProCision
06-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Lets see your health regen while ur at it.

thats what he wanted any way... I f'ed up the pic.

http://i41.tinypic.com/fwnhu9.png

Mcdoc
06-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Old McGree had a Forum
Ehh I Ehh I Ohh

And on this Forum he had some Trollls
Ehh I Ehh I Ohh

With a Troll over here
Troll over there
Here a Troll
There a Troll
Everywhere a Troll Troll

Old McGree had a Forum
Ehh I Ehh I Ohhhhh

Stasios
06-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Wonder if dude will post his?

wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder pwnder pwnder pwnder pwnder pwnder pwnder

Hmmm, I wonder in the grand scheme of equations...

Silence truly is directly proportional to the amount Pirate Fail to make it otherwise...

Maybe everyone should show what they really 'DO NOT' want to talk about.

StoryTimeSteve
06-04-2013, 02:34 PM
this is ridiculous Ferr. you look pathetic. You're in way too deep and you show clearly that you are selfish and you care not about anyone else in this MW Universe other than yourself. the only reason you have your faction is so that they can help YOU beat PUN. that's why you have 1 million point requirements for them. that's why you made us pay you to improve faction boosts to "help us all be stronger"....BS. that was just so we'd be stronger so that we can score more in WD events for YOU. it has nothing to do with actually helping others outside of WD events. you're so insecure and all you want is to see your name up in lights as #1...it's pathetic. why don't you go drop 10 Grand on another Auction Event to make yourself happy? and you are full of crap when you say that your lot is so noble and doesn't partake in any other shenanigans ...LOL your little cronies have had it out for me since Day One after I left; not that I care, but just to point out that the front you put up is very different from the reality that is the FICTION known as Ferr's Followers...

StoryTimeSteve
06-04-2013, 02:38 PM
seriously, you're a psycho!

1. of course you don't call shots in this game. you're a player. just like everyone else. go purchase GREE Corp. if you want to call shots. in terms of who gets to call the shots of who places first, yes obviously PUN gets to call them, they win every time. wtf is your point?
2. you are using the number 2 to make your case more appealing so as to rouse others to support you (would you support the guy who has 12 points to make or 2?)
3. see 2^
4: I don't even know where to start, but you belong in an asylum based on that bullet point. CAN I BE ANY MORE CLEAR?

you say there's a dictatorship in this game? LOL. I don't see it being called Stephen's Pirates, LOL. You have ownership of all your members is what you're stating in your FICTION'S name. fake p.o.s.

you're never going to have the ability to "alternate #1 and #2 with another faction so as to take back control of the game" ??? LOL YOU CAN'T EVEN WIN ONCE

and you really think there's going to be that many more WD events...are you blind old man?

You're so full of yourself and your megalomaniac personality shines through with every word you write. a true misanthropist, clearly against the well-being of every common person in this game. just pathetic...

your entire premise in this argument is to try to get someone from THE NUMBER ONE TEAM (NOT YOU IN SECOND PLACE) to slip up and say something bad so that you can increase publicity for your little FICTION. maybe you weren't loved as a child, who knows? but one thing IS certain little Fairy Boy, you have no care for anyone else.

NOT SURPRISING AT ALL how Ferr's Emperors is the only faction in the Top 10 not represented in the meeting of the leaders of all Top 10 Factions with Devin, which was all about how to fund Devin since he doesn't have endless pockets and I suppose you could say in your eyes is a "mere mortal, not fit to be an Emperor"....DEVIN IS MORE OF AN EMPEROR THAN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU SELFISH PRICK. and I wonder why you weren't there in that meeting? Maybe because your entire group can afford to spend gold to finish the LTQ's without having to worry about the costs. CLEARLY everyone in the rest of the Top 10 factions can do the same, but in that meeting you still see the Leaders of PUN, SF, VFF, ACE, GSF, DOGS, DURT, etc.... selfish selfish selfish.

"It is this simple without overstepping any feelings of respect to eachothers position.

Speed, respond as your words can directly be attributed to your faction and I fear you have already said too much in this thread to not respond "

Stasios
06-04-2013, 02:40 PM

Wait, I thought emperors didn't need handouts?

Taking this whole OBAMACARE thing way too seriously

WE CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS, WE CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS

honest Abe
06-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Standing ovation.

We tried to reach out to king penguin about dealing with gree to benefit everyone, NOT to cut some deal on wd, he would have no part of it which is unfortunate. Sadly, he can only think of one thing which he will never have. It is a true Greek tragedy.

Stasios
06-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Standing ovation.

We tried to reach out to king penguin about dealing with gree to benefit everyone, NOT to cut some deal on 1-2, he would have no part of it which is unfortunate. Sadly, he can only think of one thing which he will never have. It is a true Greek tragedy.

So what we are preaching now is that 'ROBIN HOOD' mentality right? So in the grand scheme of this 'GreeDIPUS REX' tragedy, I can see it all come full circle.

PUN ends up sleeping with their moms, in the basement, amiright? Because cause and effect, along the lines of what is deserved and what isn't...well in a cash money phone game, I would put my money on the receipts of ferr being substantially higher than that of whomever else.

Finally, maybe if someone needs a handout (DEVIN) well maybe they shouldn't take on more than they should.

Socialist ideals in a Capitalist game...If only MARX was alive, it would truly be the MODERN WAR MANIFESTO

killerm2
06-04-2013, 03:03 PM
camper killer is just letting you know where he stands.[ALL IN FOR CHEATERS]!

ProCision
06-04-2013, 03:14 PM
camper killer is just letting you know where he stands.[ALL IN FOR CHEATERS]!

that's cause they cheat.

Prove us all wrong.
You made me post my pic.
Your turn.
You not posting is just proof that your hacker scum.
Let me guess, you didnt hack your account you had someone else do it and now you dont know how to get it off.
Time is a ticking

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-04-2013, 03:29 PM
FORUM ON FIRE!!!

Looks like some people need to go to Happy Hour, and others need to leave.

CJ, please make this thread sticky.

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Nice jingle mcdoc. Quite appropriate. Some people just like to hear the sound of their own voices, or the passing of gas as the case may be.

sir elmo
06-04-2013, 03:38 PM
All this anger and hostility is making little ole elmo cry.... :'( we need a tune to get everyone smiling again.....

All together now....

Weeeeeeeeeee're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz. Because because because because becaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuse... Because of the wonderful things that he does.

Stasios
06-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Nice jingle mcdoc. Quite appropriate. Some people just like to hear the sound of their own voices, or the passing of gas as the case may be.

And some people enjoy thinking they are witty and creative...kind of like the way someone can pretend they actually can figure out when to pass gas, and when not to for the sake of crapping their pants.

I'm thinking the Gree handouts aren't just limited to making PUN better lolz...depends really.

Love my work, now that is thought provoking.

Stasios
06-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Weeeeeeeeeee're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz. Because because because because becaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuse... Because of the wonderful things that he does.

Well then, how do we know there is one?

anonymousMW
06-04-2013, 03:46 PM
You they disgrace. (PUN and FERR)

First of all. A person with values, criterion, common sense, HEAD. It has better things to be done in the life.

To throw the money, to presume the one who can throw more money, it belongs to persons without life, nothing to make, foreign to the reality.

Do the favor of coming to a psychologist, use well its money. Have they no shame?

And another shame, which the administration of this forum, this circus does not stop, to safeguard the dignity of its clients. (Lost with these comments)

Stasios
06-04-2013, 03:59 PM
party pooper. :-@

NO, not at all, we all know the wizard is there, but what he really is made out to be...well that is another story.

But I think we are all starting to realize what the wizard really does.

I believe he hangs out in a cave and gives candy to all the little pirate girls and boys...and whatever else they may need. Because we all know just how lonely it can get in a cave with little pirate girls and boys, as they wave their pirate flags, and preach their noble cause.

How noble indeed, as a matter of fact, I may purchase one of these pirate nuthugger outfits so I can get in on the jolly roger good fun.

Oh and an eye patch too for me, I have to look believable.

Ryans67
06-04-2013, 04:01 PM
You guys want to know how we do it? Should I show you the trick to winning first place??? Well....we don't use a credit card (fraud protection slows down our tapping), and we don't need to hack. So what's the secret?????

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/ryans67/photo1_zpsde7705b6.png (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ryans67/media/photo1_zpsde7705b6.png.html)

It's rather time consuming. Specially when the store runs out of $100's and you have to load $50's.....Just finished up and am ready for this weekend. Hope everyone else is geared up as well ;)

DME
06-04-2013, 04:01 PM
All this anger and hostility is making little ole elmo cry.... :'(

Well, elmo is just one dropped letter away from being emo...

MADCAT
06-04-2013, 04:05 PM
you should have used a credit card, sure fraud protection may slow me down at times, but it feels like its XMAS at MADCATs house because of my credit card easy dispute department

*kaching*

You guys want to know how we do it? Should I show you the trick to winning first place??? Well....we don't use a credit card (fraud protection slows down our tapping), and we don't need to hack. So what's the secret?????

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag154/ryans67/photo1_zpsde7705b6.png (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ryans67/media/photo1_zpsde7705b6.png.html)

It's rather time consuming. Specially when the store runs out of $100's and you have to load $50's.....Just finished up and am ready for this weekend. Hope everyone else is geared up as well ;)

Stasios
06-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Not the picture anyone cares to see, not because of the amount of iTunes cards, because that is a lot, but really because we all know (as well as you do) that not one individual with that many iTunes cards can make it all happen solo.

Which means, you will come up with anything to show anyone except that which absolves.

Screenshot your iTunes balance, makes no difference to me, which would have done just as well right? No, not really, proof positive goes to what you really have-hence show the bonuses, as a matter of fact, if PUN was legit, they would all show the bonuses of everyone, because what would it matter at that point?

It's ok, we all know that will never happen, because we all know you all didn't get there proper.

anonymousMW
06-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Good it shields.
Good way of avoiding control and origin of the money.
It continues the circus and the reputation of some.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 04:17 PM
show me one card show me 100. Like the "MOFO" said, buy a vault get double the WD points.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Better put those back on the store shelves or your boss at Wal-Mart will think your stealing

ProCision
06-04-2013, 04:44 PM
You do know you have to check them out at a register or they wont work right?

Stasios
06-04-2013, 04:47 PM
I think everyone was thinking the same exact things though heh...

Best thing about pictures, interwebz ftw.

DME
06-04-2013, 04:59 PM
I found the other image in the album more interesting.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 05:02 PM
I found the other image in the album more interesting.

you mean this one?

http://i41.tinypic.com/epj8gg.png

sir elmo
06-04-2013, 05:45 PM
NO, not at all, we all know the wizard is there, but what he really is made out to be...well that is another story.

But I think we are all starting to realize what the wizard really does.

I believe he hangs out in a cave and gives candy to all the little pirate girls and boys...and whatever else they may need. Because we all know just how lonely it can get in a cave with little pirate girls and boys, as they wave their pirate flags, and preach their noble cause.

How noble indeed, as a matter of fact, I may purchase one of these pirate nuthugger outfits so I can get in on the jolly roger good fun.

Oh and an eye patch too for me, I have to look believable.

In case you dont realize it, I was cracking a joke to attempt to lighten the mood in here. But you didnt allow that. You are a party pooper.

sir elmo
06-04-2013, 05:50 PM

Personally I think it is so very sad that people would go to this length and spend this amount of money just to win a silly contest every month in a silly little GAME.. so so vey sad.

StoryTimeSteve
06-04-2013, 05:52 PM
such showy pompous attitudes. you go around bragging that you have more money to blow than everyone else? are you kidding me?

this thread has proved that everything "the emperors" have claimed about Ferr's Emperors to be true is indeed a load of crap. their TRUE COLORS are now shining through.......what selfish individuals......

oh well, the silly emperors will ALWAYS come in 2nd, tripping up every time.

Allday
06-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Steveo, who cares? I know you don't like Ferr, so what, don't go crazy about it. I could care less about Ferr or PUN. They exist, but I don't care. If pun wins great, if Ferr wins great...I don't care. Steveo I like most of the posts from Pun and some of the the post from Ferr, but **** my god you seem act like you are about to go postal at Ferr. (BTW- I felt bad when you not in Ferr anymore, you were are a great target). I think both Ferr and PUN are great teams, but the recent posts from speedump seem to represent a more mature way of looking at things. Ferr seems to be not even willing to discuss anything.

StoryTimeSteve
06-04-2013, 06:26 PM
I'll have to agree with you that I've been childish about personally attacking a certain individual and for that I will delete my prior post. Also, thank you for the compliment; I didn't realize I gave out good points! :)

DFI
06-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Steve, we can be whoever we wish to be in the game and the forums. Its all a nice fantasy. I personally don't take any of this seriously, especially if I don't get that damn 10th gem!!!!

Allday
06-04-2013, 06:29 PM
This is not meant to disrespect to Ferr or PUN; but, in the past Steveo had made made good posts. But recently his posts reflect that he is a very angry person, and his post are not constructive . I am not a member of Ferr
or PUN but I do know that Ferr needs to come to reason and talk to PUN. Gree is the only one winning.

Allday
06-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Steveo, I just saw you reply. What do these two great factions do? Fight each other? Or fight Gree?

ProCision
06-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Steveo, I just saw you reply. What do these two great factions do? Fight each other? Or fight Gree?

Fight each other, that is what a war game is all about. It was your choice to download it and your choice to keep it installed.

Fight
Fight
Fight

Warpath
06-04-2013, 07:03 PM
If Ferr's Emperors decides to go for 80mil WD points its a team decision and this doesn't affect or benefit any team other than PUN and Ferr. Both teams have proven their point, PUN will spend to Maintain their position and Ferr will spend to challenge for that position. Thats what competition is all about in this game. Top 10 and 25 teams are being affected by the lower teams making a push to the top, forcing current top 10 and 25 teams to push up aswell. So whether or not Ferr and PUN talk, it won't benefit or hurt another team.

I know of a team at the top that charges $200 just to sit in an event and ride it out. If this team wishes to run it that way, then that is their choice. Players willing to join have the option to freely accept it or decline it. No one is being forced. Whether you spend money here or on another game you are still feeding it to a corporation in business for profit.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 07:08 PM
If Ferr's Emperors decides to go for 80mil WD points its a team decision and this doesn't affect or benefit any team other than PUN and Ferr. Both teams have proven their point, PUN will spend to Maintain their position and Ferr will spend to challenge for that position. Thats what competition is all about in this game. Top 10 and 25 teams are being affected by the lower teams making a push to the top, forcing current top 10 and 25 teams to push up aswell. So whether or not Ferr and PUN talk, it won't benefit or hurt another team.

I know of a team at the top that charges $200 just to sit in an event and ride it out. If this team wishes to run it that way, then that is their choice. Players willing to join have the option to freely accept it or decline it. No one is being forced. Whether you spend money here or on another game you are still feeding it to a corporation in business for profit.

Warpath, I like you but your signature contradicts your post homie.

StoryTimeSteve
06-04-2013, 07:09 PM
directly? yes only PUN and Ferr are affected. indirectly? everyone is affected.

if GREE sees that they're still getting huge amounts of cash from WD events then they will feel no need to change anything and won't implement any of the suggestions we've made countless times. they DO affect everyone else with their actions, and I can't help but say it is Ferr's fault because it is GUARANTEED that they'll always get 2nd or worse (they'll never win) so they just force PUN to spend more aka they get GREE paid more, and when GREE is paid more, they don't need to change their game for us...

Allday, these two factions don't fight each other. the penguins waddle after the pirates and will never catch them. and in the process, they just pay GREE, not fight GREE.

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 07:10 PM
So much envy here. I don't think anyone should feel the need to apologize because they have the ability to afford to play this game at a high level. It seems there's a number of people who cannot perceive it because they can't. Or maybe just upset that they cannot. They're actually probably the hackers who we angered somewhere along the way, and still cannot defeat us with all their hacking. We've been responsible for a huge number of hackers being discovered and removed, and I know it's angered many of them. ( too bad) they've threatened us, tried to malign us, and yet in the end have no effect. You can post any fake Images you want to attempt to prove your innocence, but we will know they have been doctored. No sense in even trying any more, you've been outed. And you really think we would believe those screenshots are supposed to be you? I don't see a game name to know who that is. I have no idea your game name. I have no idea you lied about whatever name you may have given anyway. See how easy all that is. Lets see, you're liars, cheats, hackers, and pretty much low life's, all because I just said so. Since I'm NOT a troll, I'd have to say my word carries a bit more weight than yours does here. I can write fiction as well as you, only difference is that mine just might be closer to reality. Bet this gets a response.lol. More fictions, more make believe I'm sure.

Warpath
06-04-2013, 07:16 PM
It's an old signature. I haven't been on here in awhile.

Warpath, I like you but your signature contradicts your post homie.

Warpath
06-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Nothing is Guaranteed in this game. This game is similar to boxing, you have defenders and challengers, regardless of what position you are in. #2 is fighting for #1, #11 is fighting for #10 and so on. Each team is challenging a defender for the next position. That's the nature of this game.

directly? yes only PUN and Ferr are affected. indirectly? everyone is affected.

if GREE sees that they're still getting huge amounts of cash from WD events then they will feel no need to change anything and won't implement any of the suggestions we've made countless times. they DO affect everyone else with their actions, and I can't help but say it is Ferr's fault because it is GUARANTEED that they'll always get 2nd or worse (they'll never win) so they just force PUN to spend more aka they get GREE paid more, and when GREE is paid more, they don't need to change their game for us...

Allday, these two factions don't fight each other. the penguins waddle after the pirates and will never catch them. and in the process, they just pay GREE, not fight GREE.

Fl@sh
06-04-2013, 07:28 PM
such showy pompous attitudes. you go around bragging that you have more money to blow than everyone else? are you kidding me?

this thread has proved that everything "the emperors" have claimed about Ferr's Emperors to be true is indeed a load of crap. their TRUE COLORS are now shining through.......what selfish individuals......

oh well, the silly emperors will ALWAYS come in 2nd, tripping up every time.

3615Dude, he's a member of PUN now. And, he took his big game there, you know, the one he refused to take to Ferr...
LMAO

Stasios
06-04-2013, 07:30 PM
So much envy here. I don't think anyone should feel the need to apologize because they have the ability to afford to play this game at a high level. It seems there's a number of people who cannot perceive it because they can't. Or maybe just upset that they cannot. They're actually probably the hackers who we angered somewhere along the way, and still cannot defeat us with all their hacking. We've been responsible for a huge number of hackers being discovered and removed, and I know it's angered many of them. ( too bad) they've threatened us, tried to malign us, and yet in the end have no effect. You can post any fake Images you want to attempt to prove your innocence, but we will know they have been doctored. No sense in even trying any more, you've been outed. And you really think we would believe those screenshots are supposed to be you? I don't see a game name to know who that is. I have no idea your game name. I have no idea you lied about whatever name you may have given anyway. See how easy all that is. Lets see, you're liars, cheats, hackers, and pretty much low life's, all because I just said so. Since I'm NOT a troll, I'd have to say my word carries a bit more weight than yours does here. I can write fiction as well as you, only difference is that mine just might be closer to reality. Bet this gets a response.lol. More fictions, more make believe I'm sure.

Wall of text don't bring me down bro...

Haxors, cheaters and trolls oh my?!!!?!?!

I don't know if it is you, well the modern war code on his sig is the same as it is on the pic...

I hate hitting the return button when I rage wrong, maybe you should go to bed and sleep this one off, too much rum maybe, lolz.

Your word carries awesome weight now, it floats in the inlet in the pirate cave, I didn't know pirates like corn.

Speed ump
06-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Hello warpath, where you been? Nice to see someone posting an actuall opinion and not just trolling.seems so few of those these days.

Wench5150
06-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Ferr,
Go to your window. Now part the curtains and look out. It's the....wait for it.....REAL world.
MW is a game. That thing with trees, cars, clouds, all that funny looking stuff. It's the REAL world.
And the BEST thing about it? There are WOMEN there. Imagine what kind of A S S you could snag if you got off of yours and realized that there are more important things than your virtual Napoleon complex.
Don't worry honey- I know you're compensating for something. That much is painfully obvious from your online puffery. I noticed that no PUN members post this sort of drivel.
But I digress. Women. They may KNOW you are compensating for something (lemme guess, you're a lawyer or salesman- something of that sleezy ilk I'm sure), but you can throw around that money of yours and get some. Lemme tell ya- being with a woman is AMAZING. It's even more fun than getting a boner over your near lead on PUN. Even with the stamina I'm guessing you possess, it will last longer too. I know that's not saying much.
Now. If you have an actual woman at home, I offer my most sincere apologies.

I apologize because I know you must spend comparable money to your game on supplying the pills and alcohol she must need to compensate for your ill-placed priorities.

Stasios
06-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Hello speedump, where you been? Nice to see someone posting an ACTUAL non wall of bs text, and not just trolling. Seems so few of those happening these days.

Warpath
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi Speed ump! It's been awhile old friend. I've been in the game. I took time of the forum. I read it on occasion, I just wasn't posting much. I didn't want to get caught up with the trolls.

Hello warpath, where you been? Nice to see someone posting an actuall opinion and not just trolling.seems so few of those these days.

ProCision
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM

By reading your vomit of a post it looks like you feel the need to call me out, by your request I posted my profile. And if you are to dumb to tell the difference between ms paint and photoshop you should stop clicking that button and get off the boat. Take the short cut and walk the plank. You would never do what I did and post your profile. You will just come on here call people out, with nothing to back up. My user I'd is in my profile and my picture. Like I said a few months back. Your faction is made up of a group of real life nobody's.

Stasios
06-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Maybe we should ASL speedump...

I am starting to feel bad, because not for the life of me did I think I would be exchanging rhetoric with someone who probably doesn't realize that they in turn just might (or already has) contaminate the gene pool.

Leaves me to scratch my head, more so about the other chump who claims their 'tiffle' will indirectly affect us in the game.

You do realize the big bucks do not come from any one of you right? Might be time to learn a bit about how app businesses work, and what really makes them money.

The same way you won't post a screenshot, the same way PUN will never post screenshots of all their number 1 squad...at the end of the day, no word needs to carry weight-just the fact that a lot of us already knew just how proactive you guys are in cleaning up the game...

Proof positive right, 1 million to 9 million defense isn't such a hard accomplish is it? It's why none of you will come strong, which makes it all the better being able to troll wannabe trolls.

I'm all smiles

Rough Neck
06-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Nr 1 and 2 will remained the same, and the lead will go as high as 30 million.
the best part no one captured is this is a great battle strategy, with this thread, PUN will re-shuffle their powerhouse,dumping SF and I can see a new faction for nr 3. This is an assurance battle plan to secured nr 2 before any battle with minimum spending of gold

StoryTimeSteve
06-04-2013, 08:09 PM
my sincerest apologies then. I feel bad now...

however I don't appreciate the fact that he still treats me as though he believes the crap and lies he was fed from "The Board" in the emperor penguins, as he still accuses me of mooching. not cool.

that being said, CONGRATULATIONS RYAN! PUN is always a good choice.

and speaking of people's true colors shining through, I'd like to point out that PUN readily accepts past Ferrites, but Ferr says something along the lines of PUN members are too impure to allow them to be emperor penguins lol....

Dude, he's a member of PUN now. And, he took his big game there, you know, the one he refused to take to Ferr...
LMAO

Ryans67
06-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I won't bother explaining it to folks, but entertainment expenditures are all relative to your income. Therefore, you will never understand. And I am hardly the biggest spender in this game. I'm not even sure I would be in the top 10%. Either way, I'm having fun. ;)

Stasios
06-04-2013, 08:24 PM
I won't bother explaining it to folks, but entertainment expenditures are all relative to your income. Therefore, you will never understand. And I am hardly the biggest spender in this game. I'm not even sure I would be in the top 10%. Either way, I'm having fun. ;)

One of the perks of living in Sacramento I suspect...I mean maybe you can move on down to Stockton, I hear they have quite the entertainment expenditures down there.

For all I know, maybe you are food stamps, either way I could careless, to each their own, except when people like to pretend otherwise thinking they are on top for a reason.

You and speed get along real good I bet...bet you both are like scientists or something, proving theories with all the facts you bring to the table.

Revenge
06-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Put a team together of which 100% of those individuals are on board with a great battle plan and winning is inevitable. On top if that your teammates are dedicated to winning , smart shoppers and will battle till their fingers are sore you will get the reward you deserve. Yes most of the top team are business owners or professionals in their respective fields. Money is money, if you enjoy how you spend it why not spend it. I have been down in the trenches where you have to carry a faction to a reward you want. That's never fun and on the top teams everyone does their part and then some. Critiquing someone's use of "their" money is just sad or a touch of jealously poking its ugly head out. I am excited about the upcoming battle and if we are pushed we will be ready as always. If this happens the show will be worth it's weight in gold.

Rough Neck
06-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Dude, he's a member of PUN now. And, he took his big game there, you know, the one he refused to take to Ferr...
LMAO

Lol, he's a LIAR and not idea what is going nor care, all he's interested is he's willingly to do anything to target and bring down Ferr

lemonhaze
06-04-2013, 09:35 PM
We don't like you. We don't like your arrogance. We dont like your stubborness. We don't like your sense of humor, or lack there of. We don't like your pretentiousness. Lastly, we don't like your apotheosis. As long as you continue to play the WD events, we will continue to make you look like a fool for spending for second place. im not in PUN or FERR or a top 10 but i cant stand the way ferr thinks hes better then everone..PUN will keep u all in second place while ur bank acts are going dry..ahhss jsut look u was 20m points away from them last war..sure u can make that up cant u almight ferr god hahahahaa

Stasios
06-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Put a team together of which 100% of those individuals are on board with a great battle plan and winning is inevitable. On top if that your teammates are dedicated to winning , smart shoppers and will battle till their fingers are sore you will get the reward you deserve. Yes most of the top team are business owners or professionals in their respective fields. Money is money, if you enjoy how you spend it why not spend it. I have been down in the trenches where you have to carry a faction to a reward you want. That's never fun and on the top teams everyone does their part and then some. Critiquing someone's use of "their" money is just sad or a touch of jealously poking its ugly head out.

I am excited about the upcoming battle and if we are pushed we will be ready as always. If this happens the show will be worth it's weight in gold.

The rest of it before your ending quote, yeah, sounds good to me...

The show doesn't happen because of you and yours though, so for an instant, take yourself to that place-reality-and realize that the only people who care about a show are those who are grossly mistaken that they are part of something special.

Moot point, yes I know, I put it out there that way, because at the end of the day, you might as well been associated with biogenesis-

Maybe they will find documentation on what we all already knew. Not that anyone proves otherwise, and that is the show.

I mean the war (because we all know what real war is, because I know the majority of people have experienced it here lolz) is just sensationalized by those who think they have something 'smart' to say.

The real show is right here, reading people spout off and contradicting themselves, those that can't offer proof or rational and then fail when others prove them wrong.

So to sum it up-yeah PUN is like being on food stamps from what they've been given and cheated along the way-this much we all know, and CJ and gree knows handmeouts and whatnot-hacks and whatnot, whereas Ferr and his lot? I don't really know, maybe they got there legit maybe they didn't.

Either way, we know who didn't.

lemonhaze
06-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Ferr I am concerned about you honesty.. Your post and comments seem to becoming more desperate and bizarre.

Being #1 is that important to you? Really? Why?

It's one thing to be competitive which anyone who plays this game has to be, it's another thing to hate. Before you respond really think about why you hate, because we outspend you? I know alot of guys in your faction that are good guys and I have nothing but respect for them.

So all it takes is to win and it can be alright? Winning doesn't change anything, getting an extra trinket doesn't do anything, it's about the friendship we have made in the battles. I would rather fight & lose with friends than being motivated to win at all cause. You have kicked out alot of really good guys out of your faction who helped you win in the past. Doesn't that bother you? I'm afraid your pride has clouded your vision of what really is important. How can you hate something you don't know, it's a game lets not lose site of what it is. I will be in Amsterdam in September maybe we can sit down and have a beer and you can get to know the one you hate. wit his post on how IMP it is to get #1 hes the laffing stock on MW now..all his money goes to gree and he wins second place..second place is the 1st loser so keep them comeing ferr we all love to laugh at u

Fl@sh
06-04-2013, 09:47 PM
im not in PUN or FERR or a top 10 but i cant stand the way ferr thinks hes better then everone..PUN will keep u all in second place while ur bank acts are going dry..ahhss jsut look u was 20m points away from them last war..sure u can make that up cant u almight ferr god hahahahaaUhh... That was directed at Ferr. I don't like his phony demeanor.

lemonhaze
06-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Uhh... That was directed at Ferr. I don't like his phony demeanor. yes it was hes classless..i have spoke to many of ur teammates i would comment on thier wall and they would repsond back..it was maninly asking to pls stop attacking me and they havent did it since..king scorpin is a cool dude..the empoers are gonna always be the 1st loser..at least ur team has some class and dont think they are better then everone..so kick thier.... in the next war as i know u will so all of MW can look at this thread and laff even more to the almighty fer

Wdigeorge
06-04-2013, 10:20 PM
.... Your faction is made up of a group of real life nobody's.

Watch it buddy. Resulting to insults is a sure sign you don't have anything intelligent to say and losing your argument....especially you when you know you don't know jack about any of us let alone ALL of PUN.

Keep it civil guys, this isn't high school.

For those of you making unsubstantiated cheating accusations of PUN or anyone for that matter, please put up indisputable PROOF or shut up. I know where all my gold came from, paid for with real money.

I am sure if we know anyone in our faction that is cheating, that person will be outed.

Zandeko
06-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Ferr - I have agreed with 99% of your previous posts, but I have to say that I find this post most un-emperor-like.

There is a bigger problem with this game than whether PUN or FE are number one, but whilst you both fail to see and act on this, you both will be number 2 and Gree will always be number 1. That means ALL the honest players getting ripped off by the dishonest players and Gree reaping the benefits.

It is about time that you had a temporary truce and - along with the rest of the top 25 teams - agree not to participate AT ALL, in the next battle. Let the lower teams get the prizes - they can't touch you all anyway.

But show Gree that if they want the big spenders, then they have to do something.

Anything else you do will always be second place to that.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34509218.jpg

Jhenry02
06-04-2013, 10:59 PM
You think Ferr wears Ferragamos?
Maybe Fl@sh wears short shorts.

I used to root for PUN when they battled Royal Navy and this guy who spammed an allies wall insulting them.

Then I rooted for ferr because I was not a fan of a certain member of PUN.

Now, I root for no one. You guys both have huge egos; whether earned in real life or game. I think the more you guys spend the less change we see. If either of you wanted to truly make a stand, you know how to do it. It could be done and the battle for supremacy could continue.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

-J

Sniper76
06-04-2013, 11:00 PM

So nothing is going to change. Egos win over all else. Gree continues along the same path and still rakes in the money. End of discussion.
When reading this I have the feeling that pun & ferr have gree stock and want to see their profits increase.

Ferr
06-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Watch it buddy. Resulting to insults is a sure sign you don't have anything intelligent to say and losing your argument....especially you when you know you don't know jack about any of us let alone ALL of PUN.

For those of you making unsubstantiated cheating accusations of PUN or anyone for that matter, please put up indisputable PROOF or shut up. I know where all my gold came from, paid for with real money.

I am sure if we know anyone in our faction that is cheating, that person will be outed.

He george, have not forgotten your previous reply. It ties in to the second public statement still to be made. Perhaps it will get back to content again.

Stasios
06-05-2013, 12:24 AM

So does that mean resulting to truism's is that you are another PUN member who will post SS's?

Really, no proof is necessary, I mean there was the case of that one member I lightly made reference to, did he get outed before or after? As I recall he was still PUN.

Hey brospeh, you don't pay to keep the game free for me, it's all a matter of traffic, so to simplify all that I am mouthing off on-

Your money is your money, it means nothing to me. PUN's ineptitude to understand what I am waxing here is well inline with how this thread goes...layman's terms, proof positive doesn't come from you guys because if PUN was legit, there would be SS's of all that matter from every member of PUN to let it all go.

But you all can't, because that wouldn't be right, it wouldn't prove anything, because handmeouts and hacks don't exist in this game. Who believes in ebb and tide?

So for $1000 what can you buy? I'm going to say it buys you blankets, lots of blankets even all the while spending otherwise.

Blah blah blah, you don't know jack about any of us...you're right, but I know a bit of jack about how it all works, and I know that the money you speak of, well how real is it in a virtual game.

Same goes for how real your confidence all goes when your own visage proves otherwise. When at the end of the day, you all accomplished so much with 'virtually' nothing to show for it.

Love your PUN, la la la, love your work, can we get someone with a little more of an oomph factor in here that will have something pertinent to say as to why you guys needed help to get to where you are all at?

INTERWEBZ=10char

camper killer
06-05-2013, 01:08 AM
alas, I go to bed and miss everything....

after the rise and fall of several hacktions, and the inevitable fallout from that, people still will believe only what is put before them and spoon fed to them. PUN and FE are both 2 very scrutinized and heavily watched factions.

If you truly believe that both these teams are hackers and house hackers, your just fooling yourself and no amount of evidence or photos will convince you. to quote the great Dipstick, "haters gotta hate". I will not waste my time on "proving" to you anything. nor will I waste my time levying false accusations against my competition.

As much as we trash talk and have witty banter between teams, thats all it is.

Ferr
06-05-2013, 01:16 AM
alas, I go to bed and miss everything....

after the rise and fall of several hacktions, and the inevitable fallout from that, people still will believe only what is put before them and spoon fed to them. PUN and FE are both 2 very scrutinized and heavily watched factions.

If you truly believe that both these teams are hackers and house hackers, your just fooling yourself and no amount of evidence or photos will convince you. to quote the great Dipstick, "haters gotta hate". I will not waste my time on "proving" to you anything. nor will I waste my time levying false accusations against my competition.

As much as we trash talk and have witty banter between teams, thats all it is.
Basically correct but the values of Gree are sometimes at odds with what the popular opinion is on what to do with hackers. Not that it matters as Gree is prosecuter, judge and executer. I do not know what their policy is exactly. What I see is that obvious hacker accounts (usually found by legit mw players) are banned for life. The more tricky ones (if ever found) the policy gets vague. Anyways, now i am getting off topic myself.

camper killer
06-05-2013, 01:29 AM
I recently went to see Dunkirk and visit the battlefields and beaches. It was a sobering experience of my time here in Belgium for the last month, which I am sad I have to leave in a few days. It reminds me that what we do here has little if any impact on real life.

Its just a game and we will play it the way we feel the need to play it, and if that means we fight, well then we fight. My only true hope is that we stop sometime and fight back against what we see as unfair game mechanics and events.

DME
06-05-2013, 01:54 AM
In this thread:

Ferr seemingly trolling.
PUN bashing/trolling Ferr
PUN displaying hypocrisy and being non-committal
Many people failing to see the hypocrisy and siding with PUN (or just PUN using multiple accounts)
A few people pointing out the hypocrisy and the fact that PUN is being non-committal
PUN skipping over posts that point out their hypocrisy and how they're being non-committal
Standard trolling

I think that about covers it.

Ganja
06-05-2013, 02:04 AM
my sincerest apologies then. I feel bad now...

however I don't appreciate the fact that he still treats me as though he believes the crap and lies he was fed from "The Board" in the emperor penguins, as he still accuses me of mooching. not cool.

that being said, CONGRATULATIONS RYAN! PUN is always a good choice.

and speaking of people's true colors shining through, I'd like to point out that PUN readily accepts past Ferrites, but Ferr says something along the lines of PUN members are too impure to allow them to be emperor penguins lol....

Steveo,

I have nothing against PUN nor its member I have come to realize that they are as competitive team as the Emperors. Even maybe more but that is on different discussion and in a different day. I recalled Speed Ump once wisely schooled me that friendly banter is healthy and you know what I agree with him... But what I really don't understand is why all these lies that is coming out of you... there is one thing to make fun or jokes about other people but to spread a lie is completely different ball game. What has Ferr really done to you or for that matter what has any members of his faction done to you that you make all these lies.

You once said there is a difference between the "inability to contribute" and the "conscious decision not to contribute" in your case you had argue that you have chosen to do the later because of the requirements supposedly imposed to the team.

You had an opportunity to leave the faction but yet you stayed... you had an opportunity to ask to be excused from the requirements but yet you did not. What you did however was make up stories event after event. But no one questioned you about that. No one forced you to do something beyond what you can do. No one shackled you to the faction... yet you stayed and instead continued to make lies.

You say that the "board in the emperor penguins" feeds lies to their members... meaning including me. What lies had I feed you. I and the board was sympathetic to your plight and had genuine concerns about your situation even to that point that even when you where among the lowest and NON CONTRIBUTING member of the faction from Brazil to China you where given a chance to stay for several events. Only after China - out of fairness to those who had contributed to the faction you were asked to leave (yes you were asked nicely to leave and not just booted out).

You posted that you did this because you where against the rule - why didn't you just leave in the first place... why did you stay? why did you not just say you can not meet the requirements? It is true that maybe if you said this earlier you would been asked to leave sooner... but I think any other factions would have done the same - it was nothing personal but merely part of the mechanics of the game.

What ever excuse you made to the board, and what is damning, is that you also announced your so called situations to the rest of the faction. You can make all these lies but the rest of the faction members knows what truly happened. You may convince player of other factions but what you are only doing is really WIDENING THE DRIFT BETWEEN PUN AND FERR"S EMPERORS.

Like i said banters are fine - but lets keep it clean. PUN will always be a competitive team and Ferr's Emperors will always challenge them. This is just the nature of the game.

Lethiferous

nickdpro99
06-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Ferr is losing his calm. I actually respected him a lot.

lemonhaze
06-05-2013, 02:14 AM
Steveo,

I have nothing against PUN nor its member I have come to realize that they are as competitive team as the Emperors. Even maybe more but that is on different discussion and in a different day. I recalled Speed Ump once wisely schooled me that friendly banter is healthy and you know what I agree with him... But what I really don't understand is why all these lies that is coming out of you... there is one thing to make fun or jokes about other people but to spread a lie is completely different ball game. What has Ferr really done to you or for that matter what has any members of his faction done to you that you make all these lies.

You once said there is a difference between the "inability to contribute" and the a "conscious decision not to contribute" in your case you had argue that you have chosen to do the later because of the requirements supposedly imposed to the team.

You had an opportunity to leave the faction but yet you stayed... you had an opportunity to ask to be excused from the requirements but yet you did not. What you did however was make up stories event after event. But no one questioned you about that. No one forced you to do something beyond what you can do. No one shackled you to the faction... yet you stayed.

You say that the "board in the emperor penguins" feeds lies to there members... meaning including me. What lies had I feed you. I and the board was sympathetic to your plight and had genuine concerns about your situation even to that point that even when you where among the lowest and NON CONTRIBUTING member of the faction you where given a chance to stay for several events. Only after China - out of fairness to those who had contributed to the faction you were asked to leave (yes you were asked nicely to leave and not just booted out).

What ever excuse you made to the board, and what is damning, is that you also announced your so called situations to the rest of the faction. You can make all these lies but the rest of the faction members knows what truly happened. You may convince player of other factions but what you are only doing is really WIDENING THE DRIFT BETWEEN PUN AND FERR"S EMPERORS.

Like i said banters are fine - but lets keep it clean. PUN will always be a competitive team and Ferr's Emperors will always challenge them. This is just the nature of the game.

Lethiferous so is there truth that u all gotta pay the leader there then ganja? or was that lies

Ganja
06-05-2013, 02:56 AM
so is there truth that u all gotta pay the leader there then ganja? or was that lies

1) We have our requirements like any other factions. Like any other faction if you feel the requirements are not for you then you are free to leave and join another faction...

2) What ever our requirements they are its accounted for by each and every member... we have full transparency. No one player in the faction including Ferr benefits from it - Every member benefits from it.

3) Except from the members that joined before Brazil, any recruits after Brazil where informed first of what the faction requirements are... there were no surprises. So again you are free to choose to join or not. You are free to leave the faction if you feel that the requirement is not up to your standards.

To clarify things we never paid Ferr anything... we contributed to the faction through Ferr so there is a big difference on these two.

So to answer your question it is no different from what other factions are doing - others factions gold pool to convert wd points, others asked members to raid 24 hrs/7 days a week to come up with the contributions (which is actually not the best idea since this will make you level up and will cost more to earn same WD points at lower levels) while others bought vaults of cash - WE cashed pooled to open up ALL BONUSES in a short period of time. It is far less costly and more beneficial for all our members to do it this way. It allowed our members to continuously work on their stats/iph and avoid disruption from participating in events... now we are DONE and can just sit back and relax and enjoy this new Limited Edition Building quests and go beyond BOSS 50 using expensive cash hits without hindering any planned upgrades and unnecessary leveling up...

If this is not the case and not true then we should have no members by now. Our members made a choice to stay because they see it works for them... yet we have a full faction.

Each faction may have their own requirements other will join because they can comply to those requirements, others will leave because they cannot continue to meet these requirements, others will simply walk away because they do not want to meet those requirements... (sadly others will try to freeload) at the end of the day the choice is on the player's hands neither Ferr, the Board, or any members of the faction have control over the player's decision to stay or leave or to join or decline.

BTW this is already been made public and even posted on our old recruitment thread...

Warpath
06-05-2013, 03:08 AM
This question has already been exposed and answered in the past. Its no big secret. Ferr does not charge anyone. If a fee was paid, I am sure it served a purpose to benefit the entire team, not one person.

Again, this is a choice each member or potential member has to make on their own. No one is forced to pay anything. Every leader runs their team as they see fit to benefit every member of such team. I know of a team that charges $200 to sit in on a WD event. Is their something wrong with this? YES and NO! Each to their own opinion. But at the end, its a choice that comes down to one person to make, the player that was interested.

I will admit, I have been a part of one of the top 3 factions for sometime now. I dont have anything against members of Ferr, PUN, SF or any other Faction for that matter. As a matter of fact alot of us talk on occasion. I have friends in a lot of Factions. If any of them attack me I dont bash on them or ask them to stop. At the end of the day its the nature of this game. We all congratulate each other and move on with the game.

Honestly in my opinion, I think all of us are taking our Hacker frustation and bashing on each other. Which is understandable considering the feeling that Gree is not doing much to eliminate this problem. We are not making it any better. CJ and the other moderators on here cant do much, I am sure its not by choice but by order of their superiors. The best thing to do is to report them trough in-game support. I know this can also be frustrating considering the response turn around time. But eventually they do reply.

so is there truth that u all gotta pay the leader there then ganja? or was that lies

camper killer
06-05-2013, 03:45 AM
This question has already been exposed. Its no big secret. Ferr does not charge anyone. If a fee was paid, I am sure it served a purpose to benefit the the entire team, not one person.

It was never a big secret anyway.... it was more of gentleman's agreement.

We always knew and others did as well.

I just provided some good fodder for discussion and witty banter for a while.

Requirements keep the riffraff out and teams moving in a positive direction. To bring that up here seems only like problem hunting or trolling by the original poster.

Rough Neck
06-05-2013, 03:54 AM
It was never a big secret anyway.... it was more of gentleman's agreement.

We always knew and others did as well.

I just provided some good fodder for discussion and witty banter for a while.

Requirements keep the riffraff out and teams moving in a positive direction. To bring that up here seems only like problem hunting or trolling by the original poster.

...++1.....

Fl@sh
06-05-2013, 05:09 AM
Honestly in my opinion, I think all of us are taking our Hacker frustation and bashing on each other. Which is understandable considering the feeling that Gree is not doing much to eliminate this problem. We are not making it any better. CJ and the other moderators on here cant do much, I am sure its not by choice but by order of their superiors. The best thing to do is to report them trough in-game support. I know this can also be frustrating considering the response turn around time. But eventually they do reply.Good point. Maybe this thread is allowed to live because GREE knows that spending on the top 2 teams is going to be astronomical in the next few wars because of all the trash talk. Hmm...?

Rough Neck
06-05-2013, 05:12 AM
Good point. Maybe this thread is allowed to live because GREE knows that spending on the top 2 teams is going to be astronomical in the next few wars because of all the trash talk. Hmm...?

++1........Seems everyone come to their sense and this thread quality just went up up up.......

Wai
06-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Could this have been as a result of a vested interest to keep the spend high.

DME
06-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Could this have been as a result of a vested interest to keep the spend high.

It just seems like Ferr not wanting to bend over for PUN without putting up a struggle. In the end it's up to them how they play and spend their money, but at least Ferr's being up front about his intentions and sticking to them.

PUN are acting all noble, but in the end they aren't actually committing to anything and will only do it if Ferr will too.
It's basically PR and image control.
If Ferr doesn't agree then they'll abandon the idea and claim they tried. All without having to actually do anything yet still boosting their public image.
If Ferr does agree then they go around boasting about how great they are for putting it all together to try to improve the game for all of us mere mortals when in fact it's about trying to improve it for themselves and if it improves for the rest then that is just a by-product.
Don't you just love politics :rolleyes:

Fl@sh
06-05-2013, 08:04 AM
It just seems like Ferr not wanting to bend over for PUN without putting up a struggle. In the end it's up to them how they play and spend their money, but at least Ferr's being up front about his intentions and sticking to them.

PUN are acting all noble, but in the end they aren't actually committing to anything and will only do it if Ferr will too.
If Ferr doesn't agree then they'll abandon the idea and claim they tried. All without having to actually do anything yet still boosting their public image.
If Ferr does agree then they go around boasting about how great they are for putting it all together to try to improve the game for all of us mere mortals when in fact it's about trying to improve it for themselves and if it improves for the rest then that is just a by-product.
Don't you just love politics :rolleyes:We've never cared about our public perception in this forum, and we never will. But, we won't just stand around and let false accusations be thrown around either.

DME
06-05-2013, 08:08 AM
We've never cared about our public perception in this forum, and we never will. But, we won't just stand around and let false accusations be thrown around either.

That's how it comes across to me anyway. I will admit to being somewhat of a cynic though.

yankeefreak
06-05-2013, 08:12 AM
We've never cared about our public perception in this forum, and we never will. But, we won't just stand around and let false accusations be thrown around either.

Isn't that a contradictory statement? If you don't care then you don't care

DME
06-05-2013, 08:20 AM

It is and it isn't.
He's saying that they don't care if they're viewed positively or negatively based on their actions and facts, but they'll stand up against unsubstantiated claims or libellous statements.

Wdigeorge
06-05-2013, 08:48 AM

Don't you just love politics :rolleyes:

Wow! And PUN isn't upfront?

You really don't know anything do you? To think you came up with all of that shows how twisted your mind is. Give me a break! Maybe you ARE a politician.

It is as simple as this from my point of view:

We are here on MW for entertainment
We made a pack (Pirates) long before WD Events and Factions, we were criticized for it but now GREE and most MW players embraces the factions idea
We made close friends through the game and is because of one another I am still playing the game instead of abandoning it long ago <insert countless problems and issues with GREE here>
We support one another, band of brothers/sisters
We play the game to win because we are competitive. Are there egos? Sure. Some more than others. At least we have the stats and wins to back it up. Many have egos and nothing to back it up.
Most of us show a lot more restraint than you realize. How many times do you think we can come on here and gloat about our wins? When is the last time you saw me on here gloating and trumpeting my ego? If we have lost, how many trolls you think would be here "gloating" over our defeat?
We call out cheats as we seem them, many are discovered and taken down with PUN's help
We are active in providing feedback to GREE on game issues and help them "fix" the game. It benefits all players.
Each one of us can speak their own minds. Stop taking what ONE PUN member or ex-member says on the forum and put it on the heads of ALL PUN members. I don't have any control over what you have to say anymore than you can control what I have to say.
I see the pointlessness of running up the WD event between the factions. It benefits no one but GREE. I proposed a honorable solution to FERR that does not take away the real competitive nature and does not "fix" the game but greatly reduces the silly amount of gold thrown at it to determine the victor.
I don't care if people like us or don't like us. We are not here to please you nor do I want anyone to praise me or PUN. Simply act civil in expressing your thoughts here a we can all have a positive exchange here on the forums.
If you're going to act like a child, I will treat you like a child. If you're going to degrade me or my brothers and sisters, don't expect me to be nice. Don't come crying when you're targeted in the game. I would rather pound the few trolls all day every day, in game, because I don't like you than the thousands of other players whom I hold no grudge against.
It is a GAME! I came here to get away from the daily work related drama for some mindless peace (or destruction) but all I find these days on MW is drama and hate spewing and a problem riddled game. It just about took all the fun out of it.
Enough about GOLD and MONEY! I have heard enough haters putting people down for spending money. The bottom line is be sensible. Don't over stretch. Play within your means. Don't tell others how to spend THEIR MONEY and we won't tell you to pound sand! You don't know what amount of disposable income that person may or may not have. It is not your place to criticize. Judge not unless you want to be judged.

Wdigeorge
06-05-2013, 08:55 AM

No. It is not contradictory. We don't care if we are liked but we reserve the right to speak up against false accusations. Facts are facts. Once all the facts are known or you have heard from both sides and you still don't like us. We don't care. We simply not going to let others speak for us. If we don't stick up for ourselves, who will? Lies becomes truths.

Long time ago (over a year) PUN was mostly silent and we were a mysterious group. People painted false images of us and it stuck because we did not speak up to defend ourselves. Speed Ump was one of the first to speak and then I joined in.

DME
06-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Wow! And PUN isn't upfront?

You really don't know anything do you? To think you came up with all of that shows how twisted your mind is. Give me a break! Maybe you ARE a politician.

It is as simple as this from my point of view...

No, I'm not a politician. It would be nice though, as all it seems to be is a lot of fancy talk, script memorization, acting and empty promises with very nice benefits (for the people my arse).

Anyway, I actually like/respect this post. It forgoes the majority of the trolling/bashing/bs and just gets to the point. It's nice to see things laid out like that for a change.

I'm not a fan of the "I pay so you may game for free" in your signature though, but that's not really related.

ProCision
06-05-2013, 09:17 AM
I see the pointlessness of running up the WD event between the factions. It benefits no one but GREE. I proposed a honorable solution to FERR that does not take away the real competitive nature and does not "fix" the game but greatly reduces the silly amount of gold thrown at it to determine the victor.
[/LIST]

Can you speak more about this? I just don't understand how Ferr (or anybody else) will win if they dont score more points then PUN.

I dont get how you think ferr is running up the wd points. Doesnt he have to score more points then you to win?

If PUN keeps buying vaults to get more WD points arent they giving gree the benefits at that point?

If you DO NOT want gree to benefit from this WD event then why are you going to worry about winning?

Whats the honorable solution?

Rough Neck
06-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Enough about GOLD and MONEY! I have heard enough haters putting people down for spending money. The bottom line is be sensible. Don't over stretch. Play within your means. Don't tell others how to spend THEIR MONEY and we won't tell you to pound sand! You don't know what amount of disposable income that person may or may not have. It is not your place to criticize. Judge not unless you want to be judged.
[/LIST]

Yes, very true and correct, nobody, any faction nor GREE is forcing anyone of you, If anyone ain't want to spend any money on this game so be it, but at the same time STOP criticize and judging others.
I needed to borrow this phrase from PJ AGAIN, THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Wdigeorge
06-05-2013, 09:37 AM
No, I'm not a politician. It would be nice though, as all it seems to be is a lot of fancy talk, script memorization, acting and empty promises with very nice benefits (for the people my arse).

Anyway, I actually like/respect this post. It forgoes the majority of the trolling/bashing/bs and just gets to the point. It's nice to see things laid out like that for a change.

I'm not a fan of the "I pay so you may game for free" in your signature though, but that's not really related.

That quote is really old (over a year), back in response to those daily bashing of Gold Players. If you do a search in the old threads you will find countless account of them. I got tired of defending so I posted that in my signature.

As I have pointed out before and I am sure it's been forgotten by many. I don't spend gold for the benefit of others. It is for the benefit of myself and my team. Period. However, that doesn't disqualify the fact that Gold Spenders (not just me or PUN) are what keeps this game going. Without people spending money, there is no MW.

This is a fact. Facts are sometimes hard to hear or make one sound arrogant, but it is the facts.

Fl@sh
06-05-2013, 09:39 AM

It is and it isn't.
He's saying that they don't care if they're viewed positively or negatively based on their actions and facts, but they'll stand up against unsubstantiated claims or libellous statements.Yes, this is about it. Call me a jerk or a douchebag, I don't care. But, someone saying that myself or anyone in our team has been using a cheat that we uncovered and brought to GREE(and Ferr's) attention months ago, expect myself or any one of my teammates to tell you where to stick it.

If someone would like to post indisputable proof, go ahead. I'll be the first to swallow my pride and man-up. But if you want to continue to spread false gossip like some small town women at the hair salon, then don't be surprised when I track you down in game and destroy your base.

Wdigeorge
06-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Can you speak more about this? I just don't understand how Ferr (or anybody else) will win if they dont score more points then PUN.

I dont get how you think ferr is running up the wd points. Doesnt he have to score more points then you to win?

If PUN keeps buying vaults to get more WD points arent they giving gree the benefits at that point?

If you DO NOT want gree to benefit from this WD event then why are you going to worry about winning?

Whats the honorable solution?

The details will remain private until such time both factions can come to agreement and agree to make it public, if it ever comes to that.

Again, I am not speaking for PUN although some members of my faction are aware of my suggestion. Not only Ferr and his faction will have to agree but members of my own faction will have to agree. I am not trying to change the world. It is hard enough to get (2) factions to be on the same page. I think if the top two factions can come to common ground first, then I can think about the top 10, top 25, etc. I have learn to never try to bite off more than I can chew and I already have my hands full.

MADCAT
06-05-2013, 09:44 AM
I hope you realize that the threat of destroying ones base isn’t a threat
It just takes a couple seconds to repair and repairing is free

saying you will track them down and kill them would be a threat

Yes, this is about it. Call me a jerk or a douchebag, I don't care. But, someone saying that myself or anyone in our team has been using a cheat that we uncovered and brought to GREE(and Ferr's) attention months ago, expect myself or any one of my teammates to tell you where to stick it.

If someone would like to post indisputable proof, go ahead. I'll be the first to swallow my pride and man-up. But if you want to continue to spread false gossip like some small town women at the hair salon, then don't be surprised when I track you down in game and destroy your base.

ProCision
06-05-2013, 09:50 AM
That quote is really old (over a year), back in response to those daily bashing of Gold Players. If you do a search in the old threads you will find countless account of them. I got tired of defending so I posted that in my signature.

As I have pointed out before and I am sure it's been forgotten by many. I don't spend gold for the benefit of others. It is for the benefit of myself and my team. Period. However, that doesn't disqualify the fact that Gold Spenders (not just me or PUN) are what keeps this game going. Without people spending money, there is no MW.

This is a fact. Facts are sometimes hard to hear or make one sound arrogant, but it is the facts.

If you want to talk about facts:

Only thing gold spenders in this game do is give Gree employees more pizza partys with more toppings.

Gree makes far more money from people trying to get free gold then any gold spender has ever bought. How much do you think Hulu gives gree to be on this game? how much do you think car insurence companys give gree to be on this game? game fly? lifelock? disney? discover?

DME
06-05-2013, 09:53 AM

I agree completely. If there weren't gold players then GREE would actually be losing money by keeping the game running, which would be stupid for them to do, as they are a business.
There are a lot of overheads to overcome also (rent, hardware, water, electricity, ISP, employee salaries, etc.). I'm not saying they don't make a lot of money off the game, as they clearly do, but most tend to forget about all of the overheads involved.