PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Rewards

aznzeon
06-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Hey guys so as you all know as you kill the epic bosss they give you rewards depending on which tier you completed. My question is what are you guys doing the bijilion armors they give you lol. I'm currently working on swamp shaman + and have a bunch of mystic armors i have no idea what to do with it. It'll be awhile before i can get my hands on the dark prince so seems kinda silly stacking them up right now.

Raistmar
06-03-2013, 03:19 AM
I usually just use them an enhancers. No wasted time on crafting. Sure it would be better of elements matches but if it doesn't I still use em.

Lcharlie
06-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Agree with raistmar. I think once you realize the mount of materials, EP needed to max a level 70 armor, you won't think it is a lot of armors any more. It is not even close to bringing an epic boss armor to lvl 35 which is needed to craft the plus version.

600RR
06-03-2013, 05:23 AM
I just use mine to enhance anything. I see it as free armours, if i've got no matching elements then no biggie, it didn't cost me anything to create.

quantumace
06-03-2013, 09:40 AM
I used mine to help max out an extra Living Flame, which has been mildly helpful for taking down the boss.

aznzeon
06-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Haha I do realize it takes a lot to max a lvl 70 armor, I've been working on my swamp shaman for awhile now. But obviousy it doesnt have any matching elements so I didn't want to use them since my shaman at 50 already it'd be a lot of money for not much ep thanks for the feedback tho guys

Sir.
06-03-2013, 01:39 PM
The armors you get from rewards always match at least one element of that week's boss. You can always use them for enhancing the boss armor.