PDA

View Full Version : Armor creation/development ~ Be creative!

Slevinn
06-03-2013, 01:40 AM
So I was thinking we can help out GREE by posting your thoughts and suggestions about hopefully to-be-made armor. No need to post stats, since we leave that to the developers.I'll go ahead and post my first suggestions related to the upcoming elements.
Also since Wetchie pointed out the relation between boss and nemesis you can add that aswell.

Air/Fire ****
Phoenix Raiment

Air/Spirit ****
Reins of the Azure Drake

600RR
06-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Water / Spirit
Deep Loch Dr*apes
--- Take away the * - Forum doesn't like the word if you take away the D and S lol

Fire / Earth
Titanium Infernus

Alexa
06-03-2013, 03:19 AM
Honestly, I've been wondering when is Gree going to make a legit air boss armor. I mean we had the turtle armor, but I already have that combo so many times! It was just like Wurm, Flowstone, and Crius... So I passed on trying for that...

Air/Spirit -Garb of the Raven Master

Air/Water -Sea-wyvernian Uniform (A Sea-Wyvernian is myth beast like a dragon )

Air/Fire -Basilisk Finery

Wetchie
06-03-2013, 06:41 AM
I think it would be even nicer when you add the nemisis as well. When you look at the past epic bosses you see a clear relation between the boss and the nemisis. So when you post your Epic boss also add the possible nemisis.

My choise
Wind/spirit

Vampire (boss) / Saint (nemisis)

Raistmar
06-03-2013, 06:58 AM
I think it would be even nicer when you add the nemisis as well. When you look at the past epic bosses you see a clear relation between the boss and the nemisis. So when you post your Epic boss also add the possible nemisis.

My choise
Wind/spirit

Vampire (boss) / Saint (nemisis)

When I think of vampire the color purple and red comes to mind so I'm think it'd be fire/spirit.

Luthienwind
06-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Interesting Post

How about:

Kaiser (Boss) Wind/Spirit
Dragon Slayer (Nemesis) Fire

Nemmer
06-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Boss: Storm Spectre (Air/Spirit)
Armour: Storm Spectre's Veil
Boss Description: Ghostly/skeletal reaper-esque apparition, with flowing garments dancing around its body.
Armour Description: Flowing garments combined with a two-handed staff, ending in a white eye bulb with a violet retina. Stronger offence, weaker defence.

Boss: Gale Giant (Water/Air)
Armour: Gale Giant's Hauberk
Boss Description: Large, blue skinned giant with massive breastplate, maybe featuring cloud-like shapes (e.g. shoulders, emblem, helmet).
Armour Description: Abovementioned breastplate, halberd-shaped axe with wave-like blade, triangular kite shield with waves in centre and foaming crests outwards. Similar values for offence and defence.

Boss: Titanian Thunderer (Earth)
Armour: Thunderer's Bulwark
Boss Description: Large, ancient Greek looking male fighter in ornate armour, wielding a huge two-handed war hammer.
Armour Description: See above. Slightly better offence, still respectable defence.

Boss: Dire Wolf Pack (Earth/Air)
Armour: Dire Wolf Fur Coat
Boss Description: Three white/grey snarling wolves with misty, steaming eyes. Clearly featured, clawed paws visible.
Armour Description: Armour should be barbarian-like, as worn by Norse/Northmen/Wildlings etc. Weaponry: morning star/flail with wolf paws as heads; round shield coated with wolf fur. Good offence, slightly above average defence.

Boss: Icarian Eagle (Fire/Air)
Armour: Icarian Vestments
Boss Description: Fierce, burning eagle, featuring orange/golden feathers and dark-lined red eyes.
Armour Description: Armour could be shaped like a festive, ornate robe with flame-shaped accessories. Weapon: mace-like sceptre and a red, glowing orb. Strong offence, lower defence.

Slevinn
06-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Boss: Storm Spectre (Air/Spirit)
Armour: Storm Spectre's Veil
Boss Description: Ghostly/skeletal reaper-esque apparition, with flowing garments dancing around its body.
Armour Description: Flowing garments combined with a two-handed staff, ending in a white eye bulb with a violet retina. Stronger offence, weaker defence.

Boss: Gale Giant (Water/Air)
Armour: Gale Giant's Hauberk
Boss Description: Large, blue skinned giant with massive breastplate, maybe featuring cloud-like shapes (e.g. shoulders, emblem, helmet).
Armour Description: Abovementioned breastplate, halberd-shaped axe with wave-like blade, triangular kite shield with waves in centre and foaming crests outwards. Similar values for offence and defence.

Boss: Titanian Thunderer (Earth)
Armour: Thunderer's Bulwark
Boss Description: Large, ancient Greek looking male fighter in ornate armour, wielding a huge two-handed war hammer.
Armour Description: See above. Slightly better offence, still respectable defence.

Boss: Dire Wolf Pack (Earth/Air)
Armour: Dire Wolf Fur Coat
Boss Description: Three white/grey snarling wolves with misty, steaming eyes. Clearly featured, clawed paws visible.
Armour Description: Armour should be barbarian-like, as worn by Norse/Northmen/Wildlings etc. Weaponry: morning star/flail with wolf paws as heads; round shield coated with wolf fur. Good offence, slightly above average defence.

Boss: Icarian Eagle (Fire/Air)
Armour: Icarian Vestments
Boss Description: Fierce, burning eagle, featuring orange/golden feathers and dark-lined red eyes.
Armour Description: Armour could be shaped like a festive, ornate robe with flame-shaped accessories. Weapon: mace-like sceptre and a red, glowing orb. Strong offence, lower defence.

Very nice description, my post was just basic but this shows more detail!

Nemmer
06-03-2013, 02:34 PM
yeah but you always spank me in the arena! =)