PDA

View Full Version : In game reply is broken

Alex Hunter
06-02-2013, 07:56 PM
The majority of the time I press the reply button in game the message is posted on my wall, not the persons wall that I am replieing to. Am I alone in this issue?

Tito89
06-02-2013, 08:14 PM
it should go to your wall and the other persons wall

zhugeliang
06-02-2013, 08:23 PM
The majority of the time I press the reply button in game the message is posted on my wall, not the persons wall that I am replieing to. Am I alone in this issue?

It's been broken for a while. Only maybe 1 out of 4 replies that's meant to come back to me actually make it to my wall.

Generik79
06-02-2013, 10:08 PM
The reply button does not post to the other persons wall and hasn't since I started in May 2012.

Mcdoc
06-02-2013, 11:46 PM
If you open your account profile / view your comments - and reply from your comment wall - it will show the reply on your wall for that moment - but when you log out and log back in - the comment will no longer apprear on your wall and will be on theirs - at least that is what I have observed from my account.

It seems that when you reply from your newsfeed - that is when is sticks to your own wall - again - my observation on my account.

Hope that Helps.

I am a cow
06-02-2013, 11:56 PM

Its the same with me dont know why this happens though

Alex Hunter
06-03-2013, 01:52 PM
If you open your account profile / view your comments - and reply from your comment wall - it will show the reply on your wall for that moment - but when you log out and log back in - the comment will no longer apprear on your wall and will be on theirs - at least that is what I have observed from my account.

It seems that when you reply from your newsfeed - that is when is sticks to your own wall - again - my observation on my account.

Hope that Helps.

I've tried that with people on my allies list without success. It seems to go to only one or the other, not both and normally just mine:(

ProCision
06-03-2013, 01:54 PM
works just fine on android.