PDA

View Full Version : Crate items??

The Hectic One
06-02-2013, 07:01 PM
So long aggravating story but I accidentally purchased 1500 gold, grrrr!! And I'm really OCD so having bought no gold items before I like my inventory free of them, do items from crates show as items purchased with gold?

Sandukan
06-02-2013, 07:19 PM
No they are loot items.

You buy the crates. The content is loot.
But we ALL know crate items so your shame can only be buried by the breadth of your hypocrisy.

mxz
06-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Just use it on health refills for your syndicate. You'll have all free weapons, but get better prizes from the battle.

sister morphine
06-02-2013, 10:55 PM
So long aggravating story but I accidentally purchased 1500 gold, grrrr!! And I'm really OCD so having bought no gold items before I like my inventory free of them, do items from crates show as items purchased with gold?
You absolutely have to tell us just how you could "accidentally" purchase something requiring two button taps, then entering a password and a third button tap! 😂😂😂

BigMoney
06-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Just use it on health refills for your syndicate. You'll have all free weapons, but get better prizes from the battle.

Or stamina/energy refills for an LTQ. Probably a better return on your gold than the syndicate route unless you're in one of the top syndicates.

the_brein
06-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Building upgrade times. Or boss events. Collect tens.

nytelock
06-03-2013, 01:09 AM
You absolutely have to tell us just how you could "accidentally" purchase something requiring two button taps, then entering a password and a third button tap! 😂😂😂

lol true that!

The Giver
06-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Beer is a killer, pressing buttons making decisions with bleary eyes

rbell05
06-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Hey I've accidentally bought $ when I wanted gold. Once you enter your iTunes ID subsequent purchases require only 1 hit of Buy button. I know requests have been made to put money purchases on top and gold on bottom. It happens a lot.

sister morphine
06-03-2013, 05:58 AM
Hey I've accidentally bought $ when I wanted gold. Once you enter your iTunes ID subsequent purchases require only 1 hit of Buy button. I know requests have been made to put money purchases on top and gold on bottom. It happens a lot.
I did that once, and support were most excellent. Corrected it within an hour.

The moral is don't drink beer when making expensive purchases; here or real life, lol