PDA

View Full Version : "Word"

killahoss
06-02-2013, 06:05 PM
GREE's already made it clear, that any faction that harbors hackers and USES them during wars... will be disqualified...knowing this..its up to the individual faction to spot these cheaters and boot them right off their faction..and we now have to do this, but screen new recruits!.....Any hackers should be booted right out your crew, if you have any suspects....Avoid getting disqualified by sending the hackers to the curb...GREE will eventually pick em' up and delete the account..but like GREE said their always gonna find a way in...It's up to us to spot these guys and get em' off your crew...again, don't get disqualified...

USMC1976
06-02-2013, 06:20 PM
GREE's already made it clear, that any faction that harbors hackers and USES them during wars... will be disqualified...knowing this..its up to the individual faction to spot these cheaters and boot them right off their faction..and we now have to do this, but screen new recruits!.....Any hackers should be booted right out your crew, if you have any suspects....Avoid getting disqualified by sending the hackers to the curb...GREE will eventually pick em' up and delete the account..but like GREE said their always gonna find a way in...It's up to us to spot these guys and get em' off your crew...again, don't get disqualified...

Problem is some of these lower factions either don't know about hacking yet, or they don't know what to look for. It's not that hard after you've been here for awhile to know, but if your new you probably don't know that a single win unit can't have 50 some units in their inventory, or they can't be new and able to purchase an Anniversary building. Either way it can be a hard lesson for a young faction, but those of us been here for awhile there is no excuse. And I see people comments all the time recruiting them so if you try recruiting one you should be held accountable also.

Devildog 244779560

BurnNotice69
06-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Um, ok, so what happens if you don't realize they're a hacker until after the event starts & we're locked from kicking them out? My faction gets DQ'd when we can't kick them out? That'll fly over like a lead balloon.

USMC1976
06-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Problem is some of these lower factions either don't know about hacking yet, or they don't know what to look for. It's not that hard after you've been here for awhile to know, but if your new you probably don't know that a single win unit can't have 50 some units in their inventory, or they can't be new and able to purchase an Anniversary building. Either way it can be a hard lesson for a young faction, but those of us been here for awhile there is no excuse. And I see people comments all the time recruiting them so if you try recruiting one you should be held accountable also.

Devildog 244779560

Problem is Gree is not staying on top of the situation and in fact by the last war the hackers appear to be the driving force for profits. By jacking up the WD points needed it causes all of us to have to buy more gold. So I don't see it being fixed unless we all decide to help them along by not buying gold for the events or battles and stay gold free until a fix that is able to be seen is found. It's all about consumer satisfaction. I'm not spending the $$$ that I have in the past anymore.

USMC1976
06-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Um, ok, so what happens if you don't realize they're a hacker until after the event starts & we're locked from kicking them out? My faction gets DQ'd when we can't kick them out? That'll fly over like a lead balloon.

That's why it's important to check them out thoroughly before you except them. Find out where they came from, why they left, what their stats and level. Low level high stats dead give away. Ask questions, if you have doubts don't accept nothing says you have too. Check them out.

Devildog 244779560

quagmir
06-02-2013, 06:38 PM

Why are you being asked to do Gree's job? Better yet, why are you complying? You don't get paid to do Gree's job. If you know someone is a hacker that is one thing but it isn't your job to do background check. Take away the points of the hacker, don't DQ innocent people who spend money. Or better yet, catch them before it ever gets to this point....

Johnjohnb4
06-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Why are you being asked to do Gree's job? Better yet, why are you complying? You don't get paid to do Gree's job. If you know someone is a hacker that is one thing but it isn't your job to do background check. Take away the points of the hacker, don't DQ innocent people who spend money. Or better yet, catch them before it ever gets to this point....
What's profitable about that?

quagmir
06-03-2013, 03:42 AM
What's profitable about that?
What is profitable about doing grees job? That was the point of the post.

See you made the mistake of quoting my entire comment and not just the part you were talking about so in return your comment makes zero sense.

laser66
06-03-2013, 04:32 AM
-

Devildog 244779560

USMC - i dont think you need worry much about lower factions unable to identify hackers.
No self respecting hacker is going to waste their efforts to get into a low ranked faction!!!

"Follow the money".
It is not hard to find hackers - most of us see some of them every day we play. So how can it be hard for Gree to find them!! (Yes - they may not get all of them on day 1.... and new ones will join etc..... but finding the majority is hardly rocket science if they run a few simple algorithms to identify players whose stats/units/boosts etc dont match their spending or game activity levels

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 05:10 AM
It's not all that important, but I don't know that many of us do see them everyday. I don't think I've ever see one. If I have, they were at least someone smart about it and didn't make it too obvious.

Tctiger
06-03-2013, 05:55 AM
If the hackers get banned thats great , if the faction with hackers keep the cash/units won that's not so great , I hope the hackers scores get removed from the factions final score at least .

thundarr
06-03-2013, 06:45 AM
Why not offer a gold reward to anyone that finds and reports a hacker. Hackers will be out of the game in a day assuming Gree(d) acts on them in a timely manner (good luck with that).

quagmir
06-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Why not offer a gold reward to anyone that finds and reports a hacker. Hackers will be out of the game in a day assuming Gree(d) acts on them in a timely manner (good luck with that).

You would never see the gold. Gree cant break the privacy terms and confirm the name of someone you have reported.

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 12:50 PM

No one would ever have to buy gold again.