PDA

View Full Version : Bricks 4 Sale

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Should there be a section of the store that says: bricks? Faction leaders are really craving for them!

Blue_Flames
06-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Really? We have 10k sitting waiting to be used and we already have the walls built that we'll use for Madagascar...

BurnNotice69
06-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Blue_Flames - I'd take some of those!! I only need 48 more to get the walls I need; what'ya want for 'em??

Blue_Flames
06-02-2013, 08:44 PM
They are in the faction. Sorry...

ComingUpRoses
06-02-2013, 08:49 PM
What do bricks sell for these days?

Jhenry02
06-02-2013, 08:55 PM
One hundred million dollars! Muahahah muahahah

ComingUpRoses
06-02-2013, 08:58 PM
One hundred million dollars! Muahahah muahahah

LOL :D Sounds like a bargain!

Robbb
06-02-2013, 09:45 PM
How do you sell bricks? I will donate them i dont care for bricks I dont belong to a faction I'm like that one man wolpack

ComingUpRoses
06-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Join a faction and donate them. My faction doesn't need concrete, but we are always looking for good players if you want to play with a great group of people from around the world. We are not out to rule the world, just have fun with the game.

Sigfried
06-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Why is it that I have a concrete factory yet I can't make concrete blocks. So I have to go fight others so I am supposedly getting these bricks from their concrete factories. Bricks are not needed anyway. All they do is increase the amount of gold Gree(d) gets because you have to waste hits to take down the walls. We stopped using bricks - the walls always come down anyway and this game is about fighting. Forget the walls and just battle.

Tito89
06-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Why is it that I have a concrete factory yet I can't make concrete blocks. So I have to go fight others so I am supposedly getting these bricks from their concrete factories. Bricks are not needed anyway. All they do is increase the amount of gold Gree(d) gets because you have to waste hits to take down the walls. We stopped using bricks - the walls always come down anyway and this game is about fighting. Forget the walls and just battle.

the inner noob is released. walls are very crucial in wd events, if you have no walls your opponent scores double the points per hit. with the wall, its only the normal amount, whatever that is since it varies so much

BurnNotice69
06-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Robbb - If you want to pop in on my faction to donate those bricks, I'll take them & be VERY appreciative!!

Sigfried
06-03-2013, 09:34 AM
the inner noob is released. walls are very crucial in wd events, if you have no walls your opponent scores double the points per hit. with the wall, its only the normal amount, whatever that is since it varies so much

You either missed the point or just don't get it. The opponents are going to get the walls down and score those points anyway, it just takes them a few more hits. But they are THEIR points. Having a wall does not affect my points in any way, shape or form. I have to find the bricks, I have to pay to put up the walls. All they do is cost me but I get no benefit from them. Most of my units are indestructible, thanks to Gree giving away those units like candy on Halloween, so there is no need for weak units purchased through the unit buildings that get killed off (other than to complete quests). So explain to me just exactly why do I need walls?