PDA

View Full Version : CC Player Intel Chat

MattThomas08
06-02-2013, 02:34 PM
If you're a leader or officer and would be able to represent a group somewhere around Top 50, I'm looking to possibly start a chat on Groupme. There is already a chat on Kakao of the top 10 teams and we have gotten along well enough that I think an expansion would be beneficial. This chat would serve a few purposes:

1. Hacker fighting. A) Suppose you are recruiting and check a person's inventory. You notice those shiny 500 doomsday frags. Report him and also let the group know in the unlikely event Gree doesn't do anything about it.
B) You notice somebody else has taken in a hacker. Chances are, that person doesn't REALLY want to be associated with something like that and would appreciate a quick heads-up. You send them a PM using their contact in the group and it's all good.

2. Blacklisting. There's a modern technology which allows players to be cheap ballers. It's known by many names, but most popularly as photoshopping. Sometimes a player who puts up 25k points convinces others he's done 500k in the past. Not cool bro. Since you can't post player names on the forums, it's a little tough to out him.

So this is experiment in players' ability to work together. It's worked surprisingly well on the top 10 and I'm curious to see if we can successfully expand it. My reasoning for using Groupme is it would allow us to remove an unruly member if needed.

If you're interested in a large round table opportunity, shoot me a PM. Tell me which group you represent and I'll need your username and email address for Groupme to add you as a contact.

General guidelines for the group:
No trash talking or flaming. People in the group are going to steal your players and visa versa. Get over it.
Keep it positive.
Work together for game improvement, not against each other.
No calling out teams in general chat.

Send me a PM if you're interested. All those who think this is a dumb idea or are a troll, please begin posting below, as I know you will. I'd like to keep the group at 1-2 per syndicate max to keep it simple.

Sandukan
06-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Sounds interesting. May be useful.

Dipstik
06-02-2013, 03:00 PM
The hackers are in sas and hcg. There... Problem solved.

dragon001
06-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Officer in No Wankers, and we do com through group me so would be easy for me.

Crime Time
06-02-2013, 05:16 PM
The hackers are in sas and hcg. There... Problem solved.

There are actually more SAS in rouges gallery than in the actual SAS ..

nytelock
06-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Rogues = SAS. Go figure.

Senator McCarthy
06-02-2013, 06:13 PM
So Former SAS members want to fight hacking? LOL

Sandukan
06-02-2013, 06:16 PM
If anyone can help us with these issues it's Rogues Gallery.
Who is better equipped?

Senator McCarthy
06-02-2013, 06:19 PM
You have a point. FBI hires former con artists or computer hackers to detect fraud.

If anyone can help us with these issues it's Rogues Gallery.
Who is better equipped?

mxz
06-02-2013, 06:27 PM
People in the group are going to steal your players and visa versa. Get over it. Not to mention take over your account, waste all the gold, donate all your money to your faction, and drop you right before the war.

Thanks, SAS! Doing the Lord's work, you are.

montecore
06-02-2013, 06:27 PM
guess how many doomsday frags i have.

montecore
06-02-2013, 06:54 PM
How many monte

you have to guess.

MattThomas08
06-02-2013, 07:05 PM
So Former SAS members want to fight hacking? LOL

Indeed we do have several members from SAS and a number of other groups. I'd be happy to hear if any of you think anybody in our group has ever engaged in hacking though.

That said, I'd like to make a positive move toward game improvement and think this could help. PM me if you're interested.

MattThomas08
06-04-2013, 11:50 AM
We have a chat started with a few syndicate leaders. Let me know if you'd like to join up, I'll send you the Groupme link.

Elastic Earl
06-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Anyone representing FIGHT CLUB in this chat?

MattThomas08
06-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Anyone representing FIGHT CLUB in this chat?

Not yet Earl. I can send the link to you, AMG, or jobadass if you want.

PawnXIIX
06-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Why don't we just make some database where it hold the names, levels, and invite codes of the cheaters so we are aware of who we are recruiting.

This way, we have both a record of the accounts, information, proof, and their codes. Simply provide a link to the database whenever possible and maybe support will be able to easily decide on their fate. I don't think there would be people constantly all over it trying to lock it either.

c00guy
06-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Not yet Earl. I can send the link to you, AMG, or jobadass if you want.

Are top 250 syns invited too? :rolleyes:

the_brein
06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
This is a good idea. If anyone has the muscle to weed out cheaters it would be top ten. Lowly top 500 here in full support.

SC4R
06-04-2013, 01:12 PM
This is a good idea. If anyone has the muscle to weed out cheaters it would be top ten. Lowly top 500 here in full support.

Ditto.....

MattThomas08
06-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Many of the top groups are now in this chat and a few players have been blacklisted already. Let me know if you want in.

Swedevil
06-21-2013, 09:16 AM
can someone tell me how to get in on this chat? officer with Brewskis.

montecore
06-21-2013, 10:53 AM
PM MattThomas08 and he can add you. Try not to mention anything about Rogue's Gallery and hacking or you'll get kicked out of the chat like I did.