PDA

View Full Version : What should I do before Night Clubs?

candyson
06-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Need help deciding what to do before night clubs.
Currently my base mainly consists of
Houses level 8 and 10
Dominicans level 2 and 3
Movie Theaters both level 4
Lofts both level 2
Italian restaurants level 5 and 8
Ice cream stands level 4 and 7

the_brein
06-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Here's what I would do:
Level up them dominicans to level five. Then mt's to level five, then lofts to level seven before you even think of NC's. NC's are rough for low iph stats. Gotta make sure everything else is on point. There's a few guides around here that can help you. Dig around a little. Check the sticky threads.

BigMoney
06-02-2013, 03:50 PM
My Movie Theaters were level 5 when I bought Lofts, and my Lofts were level 3-4 when I bought Nightclubs.

Your building upgrade priority should be as follows: 1. Lofts, 2. Movie Theaters, 3. Dominicans

I follow the general principle of upgrading the best building I can while still saving for NCs/NC upgrades-- meaning, I won't purchase a building upgrade if the cost of the upgrade divided by the time it takes to upgrade exceeds my IPH. This is because if I have $20mil saved for a NC, after too costly of an upgrade, I will have less than $20mil saved for the NC, and it will take even more days to save for it. I can't think of a building (maybe the Pagodas) such that the increase in IPH the upgrade would give you would make up for the lost time you could have been saving. I could probably figure it out exactly, but it's not worth the effort.

I don't know your IPH, but Lofts are probably your next upgrade or two. The Dominicans are good only because they are cheap and quick to upgrade (up to level 5-6), but their output doesn't grow as fast as MTs/Lofts/NCs, and therefore should not be a priority in upgrading (instead, an upgrade for when you can't afford anything better).

Lipstick
06-02-2013, 04:01 PM

Always drink first. Nightclubs typically charge on average over 125% more $$ to drink at their place of business.

You will greatly improve your IPH if you get a bottle of Mr. Boston vodka and drink most of it before going into to the nightclub. Also, I bring my own amyl nitrate because they charge out the azz for that stuff literally! But that's just at the kind of nightclubs I go to.

candyson
06-02-2013, 04:19 PM
@bigmoney my income per hour is about $40k

amateur
06-02-2013, 04:27 PM
@bigmoney my income per hour is about $40k

You should work on your iph. Unless you are a serious camper. My option is to rob my way to NCs..but im Level 105.. 140k iph

Davidmoneysnow
06-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Get your Movie Threaters to level 5, Lofts to level 3, and Dominicians to level 6. While you are saving, upgrade ice cream shops and Italian restaurants to 10, along with your second house. IPH should go up to $60k. Be a very good collector too.

dudeman
06-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Forget all the extra words. Movie Theatres and Lofts should be your focus. You won't regret it and you will understand the reasons why after you get started with that.

Good luck, and get crackin'! :cool:

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Forget all the extra words. Movie Theatres and Lofts should be your focus. You won't regret it and you will understand the reasons why after you get started with that.

Good luck, and get crackin'! :cool:Yes, that is what I thought.

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Maybe some gold buildings, and the GOOD ones.

forward
06-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Two chicks at the same time.

mxz
06-02-2013, 06:28 PM
MT to 7, Loft to 5, will take 3-4 weeks to save for that first NC and about the same to upgrade it to 2.

Protoss_General
06-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Currently my base mainly consists of
Houses level 8 and 10
Dominicans level 2 and 3
Movie Theaters both level 4
Lofts both level 2
Italian restaurants level 5 and 8
Ice cream stands level 4 and 7

Level 10 Sports Bar.
Because you need know how to manage a Sports Bar business before you could move on to manage two level 10 Nightclubs business :p