PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Slayer guild 151, 133, 250,248 (last war->first war)

dragonslayer
06-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Dragon Slayer is a free guild. We do not force people to spend real $ on the game. We all share strategy on how to beat the game (be competitive) as a free player. We have the battle plan figure out and it's working for us as you can see from our record. We are very active during war and being active during war is a requirement for us. There is minimum donation requirement but can be work out.

We are currently looking to expand our guild with 6-8 players. Would love to absorb a small group of active players from top 200 and below guilds.

If you feel like joining our crusade to top 100, PM me or apply to guild. There are minimum requirements for level and stats:

Level > 100
Stats >= level * 2500+

199-389-990 recruiting

Teddy Bear
06-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Dragon Slayer is a free guild. We do not force people to spend real $ on the game. We all share strategy on how to beat the game (be competitive) as a free player. We have the battle plan figure out and it's working for us as you can see from our record. We are very active during war and being active during war is a requirement for us. There is minimum donation requirement but can be work out.

We are currently looking to expand our guild with 6-8 players. Would love to absorb a small group of active players from top 200 and below guilds.

If you feel like joining our crusade to top 100, PM me or apply to guild. There are minimum requirements for level and stats:

Level > 100
Stats >= level * 2500+

199-389-990 recruiting

Nice to see your post :)

erotictalesofgumby
06-02-2013, 05:22 PM
We ranked 191 in the last battle. (We ranked 261 in Drawven Mines battle and are movin on up!)

We are a free guild of awesome, fun and active players from across the globe. We do not force ppl to spend $$ on gems but do have players who voluntarily choose to do so. We have a sound battle strategy that has enabled us to kick ****.

We are looking for players who meet the following criteria:
minimum lvl 75 with a/d greater than 1.5 times level

we have a weekly donation minimum but almost everyone in the guild surpasses it and expect members to be active during battles (how else are we going to compete with Dragon Slayer for a top 100 spot!)

Any questions, send me an allies request and we can chat: 564-472-791
or just put in a request: 601-340-995

ed. note: if you and a couple of others are very active but in a struggling guild and have more than 2 players you would want to bring along you we can discuss the possibilities of a 'mini-merge.'

added bonus: we have a funny guild name.

------------
My apologies to the Dragon Slayer guild for using their thread as my place to recruit but I am awaiting new thread privileges at the moment. I wish you all the best - unless we meet you in battle;)