PDA

View Full Version : GREE what's your plan?

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 01:42 AM
I think we deserve an answer from you GREE. Till now I have only see you ban people or warning people. Come on! Next weekend a new WD event. I do not think that your silence will make us trust you again. We want to see actions and we want to see these actions NOW!

BlackArrow
06-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Crickets......

Philsbase
06-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Gree vs Hackers

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/katiephil/49_zpsdbc082c9.jpg (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/katiephil/media/49_zpsdbc082c9.jpg.html)

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Thanks for bumping

GuyInLobsterSuit
06-02-2013, 06:26 AM
What does bumping mean?

thunder
06-02-2013, 06:35 AM
I think we deserve an answer from you GREE. Till now I have only see you ban people or warning people. Come on! Next weekend a new WD event. I do not think that your silence will make us trust you again. We want to see actions and we want to see these actions NOW!

They also need to do something about all that free gold people got right wingman

mr_bossman
06-02-2013, 06:40 AM
What is bumping? (not sure if you are taking the Mickey so will answer) :D

Bumping means putting the forum thread at the top again after it has not been read for a while :)

This post has now been bumped

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 07:11 AM
They also need to do something about all that free gold people got right wingman

I agree with you!

MADCAT
06-02-2013, 09:45 AM
imagine that
GREE is silent

Generik79
06-02-2013, 09:49 AM
This reminds us: You see admitted right in this thread--GREE have still not fixed and removed the free gold bonus snafu of April from all those who received it. I am personally aware of over a dozen who received more, far more, or exorbitantly more than they paid for. Yet I am only aware of TWO who had it removed, and in one of those cases, only the less than 50% not spent yet was removed. You people who spend think that's right? You spent 2 grand, the guy next to you 1400, and you both get 50k gold? Or worse, believe me....

BurnNotice69
06-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Personally, I think, now that GREE has a new game out, it's not really concerned with what happens in or to MW or what it's customer's think.

I've got a life outside of this game: 1) I'm in the real U.S. Army, 2) I just started on my Master's degree, 3) I'm now stationed in a new state and missing opportunities to see it, 4) I've had family issues as of late & not able to dedicate as much time to the game

So, honestly, as addictive as this game is, it's not hurting my feelings a bit to have to step away from the game and since GREE obviously is doing very little, if anything at all, to rectify their issues of poor customer service, hackers, banning players for voicing their opinions, etc, it makes it that much easier.

Now, watch, I'll get banned just because I said I have a life and GREE will take it as their personal business to tell me they were helping me out so I can enjoy my life outside of the game. Isn't that my decision? The last time I checked, I have the personal freedom of choice.

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 10:10 AM
This reminds us: You see admitted right in this thread--GREE have still not fixed and removed the free gold bonus snafu of April from all those who received it. I am personally aware of over a dozen who received more, far more, or exorbitantly more than they paid for. Yet I am only aware of TWO who had it removed, and in one of those cases, only the less than 50% not spent yet was removed. You people who spend think that's right? You spent 2 grand, the guy next to you 1400, and you both get 50k gold? Or worse, believe me....

Free gold is an aspect which shows that Gree is not able to do proper checks before they roll out something new. Thousands of players got free gold.

Jd-fors
06-02-2013, 11:45 AM
There is no plan.nothing will be done.the GREE silence is deafening!
100th post Yaay!

Generik79
06-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Free gold is an aspect which shows that Gree is not able to do proper checks before they roll out something new. Thousands of players got free gold.

And don't you think that was WRONG and created an immediate IMBALANCE and UNFAIRNESS? Let's be candid here. Please. I spent, I got what I paid for. Those "thousands" did not and were rewarded even beyond what i justifiably received. How can we abide that?

Vballmadam
06-02-2013, 12:49 PM
An honest player would have told Gree they were rewarded too much gold for their purchases. They also would not have used that free gold for personal gain!

Looks like they're not many honest players in this game!

Pounder
06-02-2013, 12:51 PM
bump bump bump

Jd-fors
06-02-2013, 12:53 PM
I agree miss V!

Sadistic.
06-02-2013, 12:58 PM
imagine that
GREE is silent

Gree is always silent on these kinds of matters... Make a u-turn guys and speak up for once... : )

Sadistic.
06-02-2013, 01:00 PM
And to clarify- i received no free gold... D a m n ! Lol

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Thank you for answering.

I hope we get an answer from GREE soon on how they are going to solve all the issues.

Pounder
06-02-2013, 01:25 PM
any rational legit non hacking player knows what the right answer is....stop feeding money to this company until the issues are responded to and fixed to our satisfaction. Don't let the addiction of the game override your good judgment as a paying customer.

Wingman GRI
06-02-2013, 01:34 PM
any rational legit non hacking player knows what the right answer is....stop feeding money to this company until the issues are responded to and fixed to our satisfaction. Don't let the addiction of the game override your good judgment as a paying customer.

I agree - I think that is the only solution to this problem and the only way a message really reaches GREE.

Pounder
06-02-2013, 01:37 PM
I agree - I think that is the only solution to this problem and the only way a message really reaches GREE.

Hi Wingman

Sinner
06-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Response will be an answer ?

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:21 PM
agreed. gree has been doing NOTHING today except banning people and locking threads. come on, next weekend is WD event!

Generik79
06-02-2013, 02:30 PM
An honest player would have told Gree they were rewarded too much gold for their purchases. They also would not have used that free gold for personal gain!

I won't go quite that far, but I understand the sentiment. And yes, I am sick over the free bonus gold.

njemt242
06-02-2013, 05:09 PM
gree will do nothing. They will keep locking threads, banning forum members, and whatever else they can until people forget about this situation with the HACKERS. Oooops did I say the forbidden word

Q Raider
06-02-2013, 06:25 PM

There appears to be a matching set on the other side of the fence as some players who should have received bonus gold never did, nor did they get a reply from Gree about the matter......

quagmir
06-02-2013, 06:40 PM

Easy for you to do.. are you going to talk everyone else into it also. hasn't worked yet..

Sadistic.
06-03-2013, 12:01 AM
I for one will not spend another penny on this game until we have answers from Gree clearly for all to see..that being said, should they fix the game to which all have been publicly notified I shall resume as normal.. No fix no cash it really is that simple! Bump up Niels.. ; )

Wingman GRI
06-03-2013, 12:50 AM
I for one will not spend another penny on this game until we have answers from Gree clearly for all to see..that being said, should they fix the game to which all have been publicly notified I shall resume as normal.. No fix no cash it really is that simple! Bump up Niels.. ; )

I will do the same. I will use my remaining gold in a few events and in the meantime wait for GREE to finally fix this game.

Rowdydowdy
06-03-2013, 02:40 AM
People need to spread the message in game. On your news screen on rivals pages anywhere they can.