PDA

View Full Version : Found hacker

SGT Rud
06-01-2013, 10:15 PM
We found a new member for our faction. He asked to be the defensive leader. He told me his defense was 20k. I explained that his stats were too low for that. He said he could adjust it to what would be needed. I asked how. He said he hacked the account. CJ - I took screen shots of the entire conversation prior to kicking him out of the faction. I will PM to you when I get a chance along with his ID. I've never had to do this before. Anybody on here have a different reporting method for hackers? Should I send in a ticket or is the above method acceptable?

Generik79
06-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Send in a support ticket. Because they do not report any results to us, we don't know what works. But we do know they will tell us to send in a ticket.

cherlock
06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
i found 4 myself today, not the most clever ones ( energyhackers, 500+ lead soldiers, if obtained fair, would take about
10 years)

sent it to support along with screenshots, names

en-support@gree.net and put "cheating" in subjectline

i can only hope, they act

SGT Rud
06-01-2013, 10:30 PM
His was energy and stamina hack. He unlocked all purchases as well. I sent his ID to support via ticket. He isn't a part of our faction now. He was in for about 30min. I don't want that sort of thing in my faction. I got the instant auto reply via email.

Sirius
06-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Send in all the information you have please to support/staff. Thanks!

~Sirius

ffp
06-02-2013, 12:00 AM
My LLP caught a guy with a lead soldier at level 12. Display stat was 2k but with skill hack it was more like 27k. I attacked him, took screenshots and sent a ticket.

BTW how do you get lead soldiers anyway?

Sinner
06-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Always send one ticket with screen shots if able. Just one ticket !

Rowdydowdy
06-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Good job Sgt.Rud.....

SPWD
06-02-2013, 02:19 AM
I've come across a few obvious ones,if I see them again on my lop account il report them,they were like level 12 with every building,anniversary ,nanos, mining rigs ,oil rigs etc

Rough Neck
06-02-2013, 06:17 AM
His was energy and stamina hack. He unlocked all purchases as well. I sent his ID to support via ticket. He isn't a part of our faction now. He was in for about 30min. I don't want that sort of thing in my faction. I got the instant auto reply via email.

.....++1.....

Gdy
06-02-2013, 08:45 AM
I complained here several weeks ago but continue to see the same hacker accounts being played. Because all the mission maps have been opened up it is no longer possible to easily ban accounts that have Lead Soldiers wrongfully obtained before that same mission map was even open to player below, I think, level 135. It is a bad situation and the result is I have not and will not spend real money on this game.

Ferr
06-02-2013, 08:48 AM
It is not the obvious ones we worry about......
Good work btw.

De$eption
06-02-2013, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUFcPEsRMs

BigBlueNationAWC
06-02-2013, 08:50 AM
It's everywhere, hackers ruin every game on earth lol.

Gdy
06-02-2013, 09:01 AM
It is not the obvious ones we worry about......
Good work btw.

I investigated the matter and learned they have been able to hack skill points and I'm talking hundreds and even thousands of them.

ZzzyyzzZ
06-02-2013, 09:09 AM
I am seeing the same thing that happened to that game happen here with this game..too many hackers, forum/message board turned from constructive to flame wars as well as attacks towards the Dev. Banned people some who deserved it [hackers] and others [ligit] who spoke to loudly against Dev's inability to keep up because of there passion for the game.. Soon everyone was either hacking or benefiting from the hackers exploits with it all culminating by Dev simply pulling the plug on the whole deal in the middle of the night. Connecting...connecting....connecting...hmm it looks like the servers are down.

As it turns out the game developer focused more on kiddie games which probably ends up being more profitable..imagine how many little kids suck up game gold or whatever said game calls their real cash for whatever fake currency before ignorant parents figure it out.. Credit card comes to mailbox wait little jimmy what are zombie points and why did you spend $$$$

Generally speaking people suck.

Jammed Up
06-02-2013, 09:42 AM
I investigated the matter and learned they have been able to hack skill points and I'm talking hundreds and even thousands of them.

The fact that ANY of these cheats or hacks work leads to one undeniable conclusion: Gree did not code even the most BASIC integrity checks into the game, they don't validate the data coming from the user, and they never verify the information in their database against the data the game uses to determine things like health or stamina! It's like a hacker's wet dream.

Simply put, these are among the most basic mistakes any programmer could possibly make; it's truly mind-boggling to me that Gree's servers will simply "take your word for it" that you have enough health to attack or energy to run missions with. If only bank ATMs worked this way!

You click "attack" and Gree's servers just do it without a second thought, despite the fact that a simple query to the database would show that the player isn't really able to attack.

If I didn't know better I'd say the game was designed to be exploited using the simplest techniques and requiring virtually no effort.

a4194394
06-02-2013, 01:25 PM
this is a too common way of hacking. when I creating LLP before Lv5 I can often lose some blind attacks by hacker whose stat shows 100+ but actually 1M+.

Pounder
06-02-2013, 01:46 PM
hackers suck

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:09 PM
you know, some things are unfortunate in life like this...you get a new member...turns out to be a hacker

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUFcPEsRMs

Look I do not get this clip why did you make it?????? Did you want to get urself banned or something?