PDA

View Full Version : Top 750, Top 250 and Top 50 Faction looking for european members!

Palzalus
06-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Top 750, Top 250 and Top 50 Faction looking for european members!

Web Recruiting / The Substitutes

Greetings .... Thank you for taking the time to read this invitation.
Our faction is one of three linked together....We are the middle faction
Comprised of a group of very active dedicated people who share a love of the game and a will to win...
Our Faction created in early April of 2013 started with a group of six members from a Top 250 faction who chose to branch out on our own....
The six of us took the Battlefield with a handful of new recruits in Ireland and finished in the top 750 @ 585th place with less that two weeks of organization ....
after that battle we made some Roster adjustments and set our battle plan in stone as we prepared for Columbia....
In the Battle for Columbia we took a crew of 25 into battle and fought rather well in only 26 Battles to finish with a 24-2 record and a Top 250 Finish coming in @ 157 Th Place .... Now having added several new players and Bonuses we are stronger than ever....
Most of our Group is comprised of players in The USA and Canada....
We are now looking for Dedicated LOYAL players from Europe to comprise what we will call our Night crew....
What we would like to see is 10 to 15 players that can take the battle to the enemy throughout the night as we in the west sleep...
We are now prepared to fund those battles and Build the fortifications necessary to compete and quite possibly take his group into the top 50 / 100 ....
As I mentioned We are # 2 in a 3 faction system...
those players that distinguish themselves here will have the option to move up into the main group....
They are already in the Top 50 finishing @ 34th in Columbia.
So,... If you consider yourself a hard core warrior....

Have a burning desire to be among the best in the game I / we invite you to join us ....
If so please contact our European recruiting officer Barracks....
You must have Attack and Defense stats no lower than 100,000 or be a Gold player.... While we do not mandate Gold play here we greatly encourage and APPRECIATE those who do use it in battle.... In closing... The road to victory is not cheap nor easy... I almost never is! My question for you is... Do you have what it takes ?
If so we would love to have you join us in the trenches!

Sincerely Keyser Soze / Hoss .... Leaders of ... " The Substitutes"

If interested pm me with your mw name a/d stats last wd points lvl and id.
Also if u have any question just ask them.
For a bonus overview of the faction u can also pm me