PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of the 'new' Donation Log

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Just so people know what to look for, I guess

First, you will see the Donation Log button at the bottom of the Faction Donate screen

http://i.imgur.com/fz3Owr1.png

And then when you click on it, you will see the actul log, which is sortable by name, money donated and concrete donated, both ascending and descending...names obviously redacted

http://i.imgur.com/LUjWngb.jpg

anonymousMW
06-01-2013, 08:39 PM
It looks very nice with the "....."
How to know the exact amount. Another mistake more to the collection.

Ericinico
06-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Is this for the leader only?

bavinok
06-01-2013, 08:43 PM
everyone sees it not just leaders.

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 08:43 PM
^^^yeah, the "..." kind of sucks, I believe the top guy has 177 million donated, but it would be nice if they either decreased the font size slightly, or allowed you to scroll horizontally

^^No, any faction member can view the log. It was introduced in the Android update a few days ago. I'm not sure if the iOS players have this feature yet, but I'm sure if they don't its on its way. Yeah, what ^he said.

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 08:50 PM
looks good though expected a bit more though

anonymousMW
06-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I doubt you can change the font size. Developers do not watch what they do?. Error often more absurd.
if you leave the faction. the record is deleted?

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 08:55 PM
If you leave the faction deletes record?.

That is correct. It only shows donations for current members

anonymousMW
06-01-2013, 09:00 PM
I think it's an ornament. They run around a lot and always with errors.

anonymousMW
06-01-2013, 09:09 PM
But it is difficult to put a filter, a player can not donate more than 1 billion a day. No one can generate more than 1 billion in "X" seconds or minutes. This would accomplish better results and that all this nonsense.

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 09:33 PM
^That could be a good thing to implement to try and weed out hackers, but what if you got 6 cash icons on your scratcher? What if you were a camper who made 10 million per hour and saved up 2 billion then donated it all?

I think the member of my faction with the highest IPH is about 1 million per hour, but there are circumstances when someone could donate more than 1 billion dollars.

WI(AusNz)
06-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Not available to iOS yet? I do not have this feature.

anonymousMW
06-01-2013, 10:02 PM
^That could be a good thing to implement to try and weed out hackers, but what if you got 6 cash icons on your scratcher? What if you were a camper who made 10 million per hour and saved up 2 billion then donated it all?

I think the member of my faction with the highest IPH is about 1 million per hour, but there are circumstances when someone could donate more than 1 billion dollars.
1 billion. No one does in a day. Filter on bulk purchases. 1000000001.the game remove that money automatically.

Pirates are the essence of any game, you save time. stealing in their buildings. Truth?. That is a lesser evil. The problem is they want to do harm. Those who are a bit sick in the head. Egocentric who enjoy causing harm.

Other play "SimCity" in MW. They live in another world. I'm not worried.

Cheaters are easy to slow, stop. Filters are a way to correct excesses. Conometros time, "X" time to "X" money.
That's work Gree, if they know how to cheat, have to know how to solve the problem.

ffp
06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Allowing to scroll sideways is better than smaller text for the donation numbers. There is some text on my phone that I need magnifying glass to read and my phone has a 5in 1080p screen. Maybe have per month and cumulative numbers?

General Soviet
06-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Looks just like the one from KA, as one would expect. This'll help faction leaders a lot.

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Allowing to scroll sideways is better than smaller text for the donation numbers. There is some text on my phone that I need magnifying glass to read and my phone has a 5in 1080p screen. Maybe have per month and cumulative numbers?

Those screenshots are from my tablet, by the way.

I also play on my 3-year old Android phone, but 10" > 4"

(thats what she said)

aliimran900
06-01-2013, 10:56 PM
The font size depends on your mobile settings and not in developers if u adjust the font size to be small in your mobile settings u can easily see all the digits I had this problem on my galaxy s3 I sorted it out though

Ploar
06-01-2013, 11:21 PM
This whole ranking thing if fu king g ay. Why don't they show your rank in faction based on you WD points? F the donations log...

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 11:23 PM
The font size depends on your mobile settings and not in developers if u adjust the font size to be small in your mobile settings u can easily see all the digits I had this problem on my galaxy s3 I sorted it out though

You mean the density resolution on your phone/tablet? I haven't tried that yet...but my tablet is already on a lower density than recommended, which basically means I can see more, and thats what I used to take the screen shots

But I might mess around with the settings a bit

Sinner
06-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Looks and sounds great ! Can't wait for iOS , will have to find new job for faction taxman

anonymousMW
06-01-2013, 11:33 PM
interesting. I have phone s3 just two weeks ago. how to fix that problem.

ffp
06-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Changing font size doesn't work, the text above the unit's head is unreadable on small screens.
http://i.imgur.com/UE1sfMt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L2vaI9z.jpg

Mcdoc
06-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I sure hope they figure out how to add commas - 15000000 vs 15,000,000 - much easier to read in Any Font :)