PDA

View Full Version : Spending gold and not top 10?

Crime Time
06-01-2013, 08:28 PM
If you are spending gold and not top 10, it is time to earn the prizes you deserve. When this war ends, we will be adding new members to make the push even higher in the ranks.

Want to join us? Send me a pm ( that way your current syndicate will not know )

Plea send us... Your in game name ....stats... And points you generate...

marlinfan
06-01-2013, 09:28 PM
If you are spending gold and not top 10, it is time to earn the prizes you deserve. When this war ends, we will be adding new members to make the push even higher in the ranks.

Want to join us? Send me a pm ( that way your current syndicate will not know )

Plea send us... Your in game name ....stats... And points you generate...

What syndicate is it?

Crime Time
06-01-2013, 10:00 PM
What syndicate is it?

Because we are still at war, I prefer not to reveal that information.

But rest assured .... We have always been top 10 .. Will be this war... We are simply moving our camper accounts out to make a run at top 3 .. Which by the looks of things, we will achieve that goal.

Hitman50
06-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Crime Time I've seen your posts and you're a funny guy. Funny yet informative. I'd like to join I have 500 k stats and can put up anywhere from 300k ip - 1 mil IP.
I am currently in a top 25 syndicate and have 200 k IP. Others are not pulling their weight so I am not inclined to spend more. I will still hit 300 k IP because that's what I promised them and I have already let them know i'll be leaving after this war.

Crime Time
06-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Bump for weekend

The Giver
06-03-2013, 01:15 AM
cANT SEEM to pm

marlinfan
06-03-2013, 05:00 AM
Why would anyone wana join silent assassins?

Be careful people they'll hack your account if you join!!!!!

marlinfan
06-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Because we are still at war, I prefer not to reveal that information.

But rest assured .... We have always been top 10 .. Will be this war... We are simply moving our camper accounts out to make a run at top 3 .. Which by the looks of things, we will achieve that goal.

You're at war so you can't give your name?
What kind of answer is that..I'm not asking how many IPs you have.

I think it's more along the lines of "we were called out for hacking our own members accounts so I'd rather not say who we are in the recruitment thread"