PDA

View Full Version : The devin syndrome

Tito89
06-01-2013, 08:27 PM
ive just come back onto the forums to find out devin has been banned. gree pick out who to ban by whoever has the devin syndrome. to have the devin syndrome you must;

1.create revenue for gree by buying gold

2.be extremely useful by helping others complete events and showing them how much gold to buy

3.be popular on the forums

if you have all three of these symptoms prepare to be banned, its only a matter of time

(ps. i will be banned soon also, not for the above reasons of course but for this thread, in which case ill say, goodbye)

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 08:33 PM
ive just come back onto the forums to find out devin has been banned. gree pick out who to ban by whoever has the devin syndrome. to have the devin syndrome you must;

1.create revenue for gree by buying gold

2.be extremely useful by helping others complete events and showing them how much gold to buy

3.be popular on the forums

if you have all three of these symptoms prepare to be banned, its only a matter of time

(ps. i will be banned soon also, not for the above reasons of course but for this thread, in which case ill say, goodbye)

Another ban coming right up, so many bans today thats its not even funny hope you dont get banned

Tito89
06-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Another ban coming right up, so many bans today thats its not even funny hope you dont get banned

if get banned, im sorry i am a cow, ive lost interest in the game and all hope in gree

whiskeybravo
06-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Wait.... Devin got banned? Really? By the time he is done there are going to be about 7 noobs posting and the one guy who keeps talking about grees awesome new game.

Tito89
06-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Wait.... Devin got banned? Really? By the time he is done there are going to be about 7 noobs posting and the one guy who keeps talking about grees awesome new game.

so true, lol

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 08:38 PM
if get banned, im sorry i am a cow, ive lost interest in the game and all hope in gree

thats sad its been a good time maybe it is time to quit the game we have had 2 members quit recebtly 1 was second account though other one sold his based and donated 440 000 000 to the faction

Tito89
06-01-2013, 08:41 PM
thats sad its been a good time maybe it is time to quit the game we have had 2 members quit recebtly 1 was second account though other one sold his based and donated 440 000 000 to the faction

if you and i still wanna chat, im on command and conquer tiberium alliances on the latest server, name hunterkilla89. your welcome to chat :)

StoryTimeSteve
06-01-2013, 08:52 PM
steveo127 was banned too it seems...no update on his spreadsheet like he'd promised

bigman
06-01-2013, 08:54 PM
steveo127 was banned too it seems...no update on his spreadsheet like he'd promised
Gree , will never Earn my trust on em AGIAN , I am done , was all a lie

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 08:55 PM

You dont say! how is he supposed to update if he is banned genius?

StoryTimeSteve
06-01-2013, 08:58 PM
that's what i just said.....

You dont say! how is he supposed to update if he is banned genius?

Sirius
06-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Locking thread folks as this doesn't serve a real point but to just do call outs. I've addressed this in a few threads. Most bans are short term and they are always due to rule violations.

Thanks!

~Sirius