PDA

View Full Version : How long is your response from a support ticket?

Dover
06-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Hi all,

Anyone know what the wait is for support to reply to a ticket? I opened one last Tuesday morning and got the standard we are very busy but will get to you ASAP. I still have not heard from them and wonder if this is normal.

Anyone else waiting a long time for a ticket or does it sound like I have been forgotten about?

Mr Painite
06-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Does an automatic message asking if the issue has been resolved count as a response? If so, 9-10 days is standard.

TempusDA
06-01-2013, 06:58 PM
3-4 days normally.
every once in a while as soon as 2 days
when they are swamped the longest it has ever been for me is 7 days.

This is for action on my tickets.

The secret is to remember there is a human on the other side acting on your ticket.

Show appreciation for their work in helping you in the past. I had a customer support job once while i was between work, it is a thankless underpaid job. Being that occasional thankful polite person that asks for help can do wonders for turn around on your issue when they can help.

If it is taking unusually long and you need to vent make to let them know that it is not towards them personally but the situation and the length of time it is taking. Last thing you want to do is piss off the people you are asking to help you. Just imagine it is you helping your self at the other end of the request.

Realize it will prob take 2 to 3 days and try to wait till the third day if you are going to send in a second ticket. Part of the issue of it taking them a long time to respond is people get impatient and want to send in a barrage of tickets before it has even been 24 hours.

So you can take the advice of someone that gets fast turn around or you can take the negative responses that will follow my reply. :)

Zesder
06-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm finding that the response times are getting longer. Simple problems used to be resolved within the day. Now it's a week before they send you an automated message asking if you are still having the problem.

TempusDA
06-01-2013, 07:36 PM
The only ticket I sent in recently was based on KA crashing on my Iphone they responded that they are working on it as I am sure they are they loose revenue when people are frustrated with not being able to log in.

I posted my remedy to this problem in a few connection issue threads. Ive had to redo the process once and have not experienced any more issues for a day now. So i am hoping it got fixed . I am sure right now they are prob swamped with support issues and it will prob take longer than usual now till they get the connection and crash issue fixed.

goowokji
06-01-2013, 08:17 PM
In my experience with CREE tickets sometimes it takes 2-10 days to receive that automated reply and other times I never get a response. I remember when I submitted a ticket for my missing Daylight guardian unit, my first 2 tickets got lost in space or something because I never received a response. After several months I sent in another ticket because I forgot all about it and received a response in 2 days. What I have learned is that there is no standard time period for tickets, sometimes you get lucky and other times you are SOL.

aephlux
06-01-2013, 08:29 PM
I sent a ticket on 24th May regarding a L79 player that has 254 voracious abominations. Got back an automated response on 1st Jun. Total time = 7-8 days, the suspected cheater is still around though :(

alizainal
06-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Mine was 11 seconds. Regarding Dragon Rider several months ago.
I dont complain much. May be GREE prioritize those kind of people.

Finsfan
06-02-2013, 07:22 AM
I misclicked upgrade now on my vault and lost 600 gems and it took them 5 days to give them back. I was personally very happy to simply get them back and the time table seemed reasonable.

TempusDA
06-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I am glad for the many reasonable responses on this thread as there are a lot of truths and reason behind the answers.

I think it gives comfort to the people that are wondering what is a reasonable time or not.

I will all ways speak up and say my mind if something is out of line as I have tho I think a lot of times people take it out of hand.

I remember a person once told me the most dangerous place around a work place is a scuttlebutt (water fountain). You could have been content on a .25 cent, making $18 an hour then you hear some employees complaining how they only got a .50 cent raise and are only making $22 an hour and all of a sudden you aren't happy about your pay raise any more in fact now you feel as if you have been cheated and deserve more.

Well sanity, insanity, good news, negativity can all be contagious when hearing gossip or the words of others. A lot of time the forums can be filled with threads with a lot of negativity, impatience and lack of under standing and reason. Many people can then feel upset when they were once content.

It is nice to see that there is some patience, sanity and reason to pass around and sometimes also humor and a slight sarcastic remark to bring a smile to an unpleasant truth.

We all decide what we want to contribute and take away with us to the scuttlebutt.

SuperTP
06-02-2013, 11:57 AM
I put in a ticket 7 days ago, after updating ap during the last war. Started having "connection issues". When i was finally able to load game (due to fixed problem or pure chance?) i found that every bit of the gems i purchased for the war were missing. Sent in ticket, got back generated response of notification and have heard nothing back as of yet, and no gem return yet either. I figure with the things going on in MW right now though the wait could be "a bit more than usual" :)

TempusDA
06-02-2013, 12:12 PM
I would put in another ticket :) 7 days is long enough for a reminder hehe. Hope you're gems back. I think getting gems back takes a bit longer as well I have gotten gems back twice for different reasons they took around 5 to 8 days. But thats when things weren't so crazy hehe.

Shluggy
06-02-2013, 02:05 PM
I sent a ticket about gems I have lost on the 26th May (ticket number 610512 btw if admin are watching this thread) I got the automated response almost straight away but I've heard nothing yet about resolving it and had no gems returned.
Also when we all had the issue the other day about when the servers seemed to crash and no one could get into the game (I think it turned out to be just maintenance) I wanted to send a ticket then because I didn't want to lose out on the boxes. But I couldn't get into the game to contact support obviously and a guild mate of mine tried sending it via replying to an old automated response. She got another response back immediately but when I tried it I got absolutely zip!
I do understand they are busy and I'm just hoping my issue gets resolved at some point and not just left open.

Dover
06-03-2013, 02:01 PM
ticket #614211. Well today is day 7, no follow emails from support yet even to let me know I am still in the queue or if I should open a second ticket and create more mail for support to read.

If there are this many issues it may be time to either pull people in to resolve issues over X days old, hire temps (qualified ones) until issues are brought down too a 2 day load, slow down roll outs until support team can handle older issues, implement levels of support where the more cash you invest in the game the faster your contacted. Set up a cash spending queue and a free play queue.

I know they care about us or the game would not be so much fun to play but with so many games on different platforms plus gem and gold buyers, tapjoy questions that may or may not be Grees issue but they still get an email it may be time or past time to step back and correct support or at least tell us in your first email our issue won't be resolved for 7 tom14 days.

Too many inconsistency's and unknown variables. And no I do not want to stop playing, I do enjoy the game on my down time.

danny fishcharge
06-05-2013, 03:47 AM
i dont know if this is some sort of record, but i am still waiting for a reply from an email i sent on 3rd april - 2 months ago.
1. the email was split into 3 because i omitted details - ticket numbers 495226, 495281, 495368 for which i apologised. on the 12th april i received the standard automated reply - 'we apologise for the delay... if you are still experiencing problems...etc.'
2. i replied on 14th april under ticket number 495368 - bringing together all the information from the 3 emails combined. to this email i received no reply whatsoever
3. as i had still not received a reply, i sent another email on 23rd april again under ticket number - 495368 - once again no reply
4. i sent another email on 29th april, once again under ticket number 495368, to this i did receive an automated reply under ticket number 549338
5. i then went on holiday for a fortnight and guess what..... still no reply, so i have emailed them again on 28th may, which once more i have received an automated reply, this time giving me ticket number 615098

any suggestions what i can do? i am really not happy with the lack of customer support. to date i have not received any reply other than automated replies. i will not give up and i will not go away, quite frankly the support (or lack of) is pathetic!

Dover
06-05-2013, 02:07 PM
I got my automated reply today asking if the issue wa resolved yet which means no one read my previous two emails. So I replied as asked explaining the issue a third time. My fingers are crossed third time is a charm and I get a resolution in the next couple days. Here is to hope!

Mcdoc
06-05-2013, 09:45 PM
I've been averaging 8 to 12 days now for a reply on tickets. That includes replies in between replies too :/ piss poor for one of the largest grossing apps.