PDA

View Full Version : LTQ Unknown Enemy Event

General Raub
06-01-2013, 04:01 PM
I dont know if anyone has taken notice but the window that advertises the Devin unit reward states that the event ends on June 7th but the timer in the 'Goals' file says 1 day 19 hours.... Devin or Gree

WHICH IS IT?

Ill get pictures soon as it shows it on my phone again

PITA4PRES
06-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Probably go with the timer as the last LTQ also had the wrong dates on the splash screen.

General Raub
06-01-2013, 06:47 PM

The counter in Goals now says 1d:17H:13m ...

Please Devin or any Admin ... can we please clarify whether or not the counter right or are we going to get extra time ?? would like to know asap soo I can decide if im going to make a push to complete ?!?!?!

ProCision
06-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Devin is banned, stop asking for his help. Just spend money and finish it. Then there is no need to make threads.

njemt242
06-01-2013, 07:37 PM
You will get no help from Devin or the Admins. The Admins are here to simply ban people and try and sweep all the wrong doings under the rug. They are not here to help the customer only to try and silence the masses. I noticed the whole SAS thing in CC tried to get swept away. And now they are trying to shut everyone in here up about all the hackers. Devin should never have been banned. This company only cares about profits. Not about the customer.

General Raub
06-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Devin is banned, stop asking for his help. Just spend money and finish it. Then there is no need to make threads.

Never .. its pointless in this game ..

I can accomplish what i want i just need to know if ill have time ..

Maybe the admins should promote u for encouraging the use of real cash !

General Raub
06-01-2013, 07:58 PM
You will get no help from Devin or the Admins. The Admins are here to simply ban people and try and sweep all the wrong doings under the rug. They are not here to help the customer only to try and silence the masses. I noticed the whole SAS thing in CC tried to get swept away. And now they are trying to shut everyone in here up about all the hackers. Devin should never have been banned. This company only cares about profits. Not about the customer.

We have to get over the hackers and cheats .. they are every where and there is nothing we can do about it. Its only a sign of how they were raised and who they are . Remember cheaters never get anywhere in life ! So what, they sit at their phones, computers, tablets and spend all this time on a game only to cheat ! I got better things to do. Stop spending money and continue to play a free product.

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 09:24 PM
it is an insult to injury

Cuthbert (B$A)
06-02-2013, 05:17 AM
Is the Devin award item banned also?

These guys are turning into real pricks and losing control of this situation quickly.

PhiPsi246
06-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Does this event end in 24hrs?

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:23 PM
it is just a minor bug as far as I can see. seems like i have it when i start up too. it would say: 99 days 99hours 99 minutes

General Raub
06-02-2013, 11:03 PM
LOL just saw the picture again and now it is saying june 8th LOL

Whats the people here Gree