PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with foiled game transfer

the_brein
06-01-2013, 03:03 PM
I have an ipad mini with my main account. I bought a second ipad mini. I transferred my main account to the new ipad. That transfer went fine. game is up and running on new ipad.

Now the old ipad is where the problem is. I installed cc. loaded the game and found someone else's account already there. looks like a cheater. mafia code of 0.

any ideas how to get rid of that account and get a fresh one?

lets try not to focus on why i got a second ipad please.

nopenopenope
06-01-2013, 04:27 PM
not unless it's jailbroken

the_brein
06-01-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm jailbroken

nopenopenope
06-01-2013, 05:26 PM
find a UDID changer through Cydia that assigns a random ID to any app. there are many repos if you search on google

the_brein
06-01-2013, 05:37 PM
find a UDID changer through Cydia that assigns a random ID to any app. there are many repos if you search on googlethanks ninja

AZZ.
06-01-2013, 06:12 PM
I have the same problem brein. Moved a game to my new I pad and on my old device is a game with a code of 0. Just weird.

the_brein
06-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Udid changer didn't work. Guess ticket it is.

the_brein
06-02-2013, 12:04 AM
I have the same problem brein. Moved a game to my new I pad and on my old device is a game with a code of 0. Just weird.transfer back to the device in question. Then transfer back out. Solved it for me.

panty sniffer
06-02-2013, 12:18 AM
uninstall/reinstall CC. The username and pass will be blank and ready for a transfer and do what the brein said. remember before each transfer you have to create a new username/pass beforehand. The old one wont work any more. It was good for only 1 transfer. That's my exp with Android. i'm pretty sure IOS should be the same.

the_brein
06-02-2013, 12:23 AM
It requires two devices to successfully execute the rope-a-dope.

panty sniffer
06-02-2013, 01:52 AM
It requires two devices to successfully execute the rope-a-dope.

Or 1 if you use Bluestacks app emulator. You can create username/pass, set up transfer, uninstall/reinstall bluestacks and CC, then receive the same, or another account. You can have multiple accounts in "transfer limbo" this way and receive any one of them at will.

A trick I'm experimenting with is to set upp transfer to put your account on the server to effectively "save it" in case your device breaks. Instead of sending in a support ticket, it will be set up to receive the account from another device already. Not sure if a server reset messes it up or if there's a time limit to receive the account. Still testing it.

If anyone has done this successfully, please let us know.

rbell05
06-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Be careful if you will be transferring more than 1 Gree game. I play CC, MW and KA. On two separate occasions I had to transfer from one device to another. Followed procedure in each game to do transfer. Only one of the 3 games transferred successfully each time. Had to submit support tickets for other 2. And wait... And wait.... And wait for support to fix.