PDA

View Full Version : Wake up call! Message to all top 10 factions.

DanL
06-01-2013, 02:35 PM
I just wrote this reply on another thread. Please don't take it as an insult.

Sirius/CJ54,

This thread is for you guys there at Gree, we aint bashing or insulting anyone, all we need is for you to inform us of what is being done to restore our confidence to the game..

You cant expect concerned legit players to spend more money in the next event (particularly Madagascar) if you cannot assure us that we arent racing with the Health hackers in the tap-tap-tap event..

We need to know that theyre all gone before the event starts... since theyve openly admitted that there are still more of them spread in different factions. Lets face the truth of the matter. All of these complaints towards Gree can only go so far on the Forums. I personally would like to see the mechanics of WD changed so its not favoring the low level players. The best way you can solve that is make it just based on level and take away the level difference aspect of the two players. I would really like a better solution than that though because I believe it should take all stats into account. Defense, Level, And Allies.[QUOTE=TYR_Rune;793693]

Now as I said above there is only so much you can do on forums. If you really want Gree to get off their rumps and put some faith back into this game you all should boycott spending gold. I'm talking to all of you top factions; McGurt, Super, Penguins, and yes even PUN. You're not the only ones becaus even the top 250 spend some cash. If you want Gree to change, stop giving them your money. I have seen someone here on this forum say their faction spends $60k on top 10? That is your kryptonite.

Make a pledge to stop your faction from spending money like a wild fire. I know you want those rewards, but is it really worth it if you keep getting the shaft in terms of fairness? I spent $20 last war. It's not much compared to the most of these top 250, but I'll not be spending anymore until this game makes it more fair for the higher levels in WD.

As I said. This isn't an insult. More of a call to arms. If you want change, then put your "Money where your mouth is" for it'll be the only way Gree will act and act fast. So I call everyone to not spend. That includes you, Ferr & PUN. I know you want those bonuses, but this'll help out in the long run. Thank you for your time.

sirdirty11
06-01-2013, 02:49 PM
I just wrote this reply on another thread. Please don't take it as an insult.

Lets face the truth of the matter. All of these complaints towards Gree can only go so far on the Forums. I personally would like to see the mechanics of WD changed so its not favoring the low level players. The best way you can solve that is make it just based on level and take away the level difference aspect of the two players. I would really like a better solution than that though because I believe it should take all stats into account. Defense, Level, And Allies.[QUOTE=TYR_Rune;793693]

Now as I said above there is only so much you can do on forums. If you really want Gree to get off their rumps and put some faith back into this game you all should boycott spending gold. I'm talking to all of you top factions; McGurt, Super, Penguins, and yes even PUN. You're not the only ones becaus even the top 250 spend some cash. If you want Gree to change, stop giving them your money. I have seen someone here on this forum say their faction spends $60k on top 10? That is your kryptonite.

Make a pledge to stop your faction from spending money like a wild fire. I know you want those rewards, but is it really worth it if you keep getting the shaft in terms of fairness? I spent $20 last war. It's not much compared to the most of these top 250, but I'll not be spending anymore until this game makes it more fair for the higher levels in WD.

As I said. This isn't an insult. More of a call to arms. If you want change, then put your "Money where your mouth is" for it'll be the only way Gree will act and act fast. So I call everyone to not spend. That includes you, Ferr & PUN. I know you want those bonuses, but this'll help out in the long run. Thank you for your time.

Lol.. it amazes me that you and people continue to pummel the top factions for spending gold. As previously stated, there were a few individuals, maybe more, who did their fair share of hacking. The nonsense of ceasing use of gold is aimed solely at the game maker for the wrong reasons. Stop spending money on the game, it will then stop existing. Do you want that? If so, please stop posting and go partake in Dragonvale.

Guys, they put out software that was easily hack-able. They are working their butts off to get it where the hacking will die down, but they will never alleviate it. That's the nature of software. Does that take away from fun? No. You were having fun before, and you will after. Just because the top three, a spot 99% of the community will never hit, had a few guys hacking doesn't give anyone the right to bash gree, the forums, CJ, or anyone else.

Relax on the furious nature of the posts, and start doing what a forum community is supposed to do; help one another, learn from each others positive/negative experiences, have some fun every once in a while.

Yes, Devin got punked. Yes, PJ was off his rocker after dominating the game. But again, that does not give anyone the right to cosign or bash the gamemaker. Before any of this came to light, the majority were clueless. Play the game how you want, and make each experience your own.

All we are doing is firing posts and comments off the hip, and acting like we can say what we want to get noticed. You ever called a support line? How do you get results? By yelling, cussing, threatening them? No. You repeatedly tell them the mistake the was made and parley the feeling of wrongness to that person on the phone.

Flame and troll all you want, but I promise you, from a company that is losing money, your cry to arms is only hurting the community in the long run. You may not have spent $1 on this game, but if you have, you will not listen and will continue to play the game how you would like to play it. The game will work itself out, on the developers schedule, not yours. If that doesn't work from you, then delete the app and download Clash Of Clans.

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Wake up, wake up, wake up its the 1st of tha moooonth