PDA

View Full Version : Sugestions

wa7sh
06-01-2013, 09:44 AM
In my opinion i think that these suggestions will benefit both the players and GREE, but mostly us.

1) It would be more than great if we can reset our skill points and redo them. you can do this as a scedual bases, free or just like changing names we can use gold. Everyone here was a noob and we probably used a bit too much skill points on attack or def that clearly is of no use.

2)battles. whats the point of winning a match? you might as well lose. you should get like a 5% bonus of the points you got in the battle.

well thats all i can think of.....or need. if you have any other suggestions just write them below :D

Kill0r
06-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Agree. And as long as Gree keeps this 50g reward every now and then, this shouldn't be a problem for free players, too.

c00guy
06-01-2013, 10:06 AM
My only suggestion: get boss events back and do them before every battle!! Everyone loves those and no one minds to spend gold on boss events. Most bang for buck! GREE c'mon get 'em back please

wa7sh
06-01-2013, 10:06 AM
seems to me like there was a problem with the 50 gold for many people this war, i dident get it either.

BigNick
06-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Suggestion learn to spell suggestion

Dipstik
06-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Suggestion learn to spell suggestion

I like you.

#smuggles

the_brein
06-01-2013, 10:57 AM
In my opinion i think that these suggestions will benefit both the players and GREE, but mostly us.

1) It would be more than great if we can reset our skill points and redo them. you can do this as a scedual bases, free or just like changing names we can use gold. Everyone here was a noob and we probably used a bit too much skill points on attack or def that clearly is of no use.

2)battles. whats the point of winning a match? you might as well lose. you should get like a 5% bonus of the points you got in the battle.

well thats all i can think of.....or need. if you have any other suggestions just write them below :Di agree with your second point. Perhaps awarding an amount of ip for winning a battle. It would be a horrifically small amount though.

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Suggestion: waste your money so you can get more influence points than Fight Club

wa7sh
06-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Suggestion: waste your money so you can get more influence points than Fight Club

agreed....