PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't a South Park episode for Kingdom Age be great.

TempusDA
06-01-2013, 08:19 AM
We should all send a request to South Park to do an episode on Kingdom Age.

The Episode they did on WOW is still one of my favorites would love to see what they come up with for this game :)

Call your local South Park representative to help make this happen.

If anyone from South Park is reading this please make an episode on Kingdom Age.

Eddard KFF
06-01-2013, 09:04 AM
I'd like a KA event based on South Park better. An epic boss called Eric The Cartman would be nice.

TempusDA
06-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Lol that would be funny.

"That hurts, god#$%@#!"
"This isn't fair, you sons of bi.."

jonny0284
06-01-2013, 11:47 AM
I hate South Park. But, I could see how children mocking grown adults complaining like children would be absolutely hilarious.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-01-2013, 11:57 AM
I hate South Park. But, I could see how children mocking grown adults complaining like children would be absolutely hilarious.

Well, guess that answers why you came back! :)

TempusDA
06-01-2013, 12:14 PM

Heeeeeere's Jonny.

Great to have you back, just wasn't the same without your sarcastic wit.

Nacon10
06-01-2013, 03:25 PM
great idea for a thread. i love south park .

Rastlin
06-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Jonny You are not suppose to be posting here. Wait neither am I. If you are back then I will come back too. :-)

jonny0284
06-02-2013, 04:17 AM
Jonny You are not suppose to be posting here. Wait neither am I. If you are back then I will come back too. :-)

So, we're back? :p

Skyraiders
06-02-2013, 11:28 AM

So, we're back? :p

< and the script flips to the scene of a boy and a girl running threw a field of followers with the song " If died in your arms tonight" > end cut!

Ahhhh! Together again!! Just couldn't resist...LOL

jonny0284
06-07-2013, 03:12 AM
< and the script flips to the scene of a boy and a girl running threw a field of followers with the song " I just died in your arms tonight" > end cut!

Ahhhh! Together again!! Just couldn't resist...LOL

;) Too good of a song to butcher the words.