PDA

View Full Version : When do you get credited for the Gold bonus program?

Rastas
06-01-2013, 04:18 AM
What date and time will the gold get credited to your account if you are a new member to the gold bonus program?

Sandukan
06-01-2013, 05:25 AM
The "automatic" payouts will occur from the 1st through the 7th of every month. In between syndicate wars. Never while it's ongoing because the computers are "tied up".
If the war ends on May 6th, the bonuses go out on the 7th.

Expect May's "automatic" payout anytime after 12 PM Pacific time on Monday.

Rastas
06-01-2013, 05:39 AM
The "automatic" payouts will occur from the 1st through the 7th of every month. In between syndicate wars. Never while it's ongoing because the computers are "tied up".
If the war ends on May 6th, the bonuses go out on the 7th.

Expect May's "automatic" payout anytime after 12 PM Pacific time on Monday.

Much appreciated, thank you!

reras
06-01-2013, 05:47 AM
And how do you apply for it? Just buy gold or....?

Rastas
06-01-2013, 06:03 AM
And how do you apply for it? Just buy gold or....?

If you spend more than $500 a month you are eligible. You need to send a ticket in via the in game support option.

reras
06-01-2013, 06:19 AM
If you spend more than $500 a month you are eligible. You need to send a ticket in via the in game support option.
and with a chance to sound like a newbie, where do you send this ticket? ;) in game or here in forum?

Rastas
06-01-2013, 06:56 AM
and with a chance to sound like a newbie, where do you send this ticket? ;) in game or here in forum?

In game, select options then support, then contact support. It will generate an e-mail and in the subject put gold bonus program.

(CCK) Cam
06-01-2013, 08:01 AM
I am a fake CJ54 and i want to get banned. so ill tell you this. You don't get credited ever. This is just false advertising we make to get people to buy more gold to put more money in our pockets. That's how we do it at GREE!Just edited your post

(CK) EL
06-01-2013, 08:33 AM
You don't get credited ever. This is just false advertising we make to get people to buy more gold to put more money in our pockets. That's how we do it at GREE!

lol... extas

Lipstick
06-01-2013, 11:04 AM
It is a real program but exclusive to CK members only

the_brein
06-01-2013, 04:35 PM
If you spend more than $500 a month you are eligible. You need to send a ticket in via the in game support option.i was told that if you spend the qualifying amount, you're auto-enrolled. Is this not the case?

ballzini
06-01-2013, 04:40 PM
So i sent a ticket in last monday (Memorial Day) asking about the gold bonus program. I definitely spent over 500 bucks on gold in May. So will i be receiving my gold bonus? Cuz on the gold bonus program sign up page, it says "We start tracking for the Bonus Program in the month that a request or inquiry about the program is first sent to support. We are not able to add bonuses for months previous to enrolling in the Bonus Program."
So i enrolled today, but i inquired about it in May.... hmmm what will Gree do?:confused:

bald zeemer
06-01-2013, 04:57 PM
You have to enroll, and you have to enroll during the qualifying month.

In the past they were somewhat lenient/willing to make exceptions. These days not so much. If you're going for $500 tier you have basically no chance at all, IMO.

the_brein
06-01-2013, 07:59 PM
You have to enroll, and you have to enroll during the qualifying month.

In the past they were somewhat lenient/willing to make exceptions. These days not so much. If you're going for $500 tier you have basically no chance at all, IMO.im going down kicking and screaming if I don't get my bonus. Thought it was auto-enroll.