PDA

View Full Version : Take a pill

KFH
06-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Everyone destroying threads and adding info that is already heard does nothing. Not to be a Dck but, wait i am being a dck shut the fck up. Seriously if your adults than be ashamed, if not then understand there is nothing to be done. Hacks come out as fast as updates, you don't like it stop playing. stop the stupid fck post about nothing, you fcking children if you don't understand what the mods are saying go play another game. this happened in many games and now its happening here, life goes on cry cry cry. here is a thought stop playing and stop crying or play the game however they make it.. im sick of this if anyone ran off the respectable players it's this joke of a forum,, fcking man up

Drama Llama
06-01-2013, 03:09 AM
Thank you for making things right with a constructive, informative new thread ...

KFH
06-01-2013, 03:13 AM
I'm here to serve
you are drama llama, not a forced llama so we will always have our differences

KFH
06-01-2013, 03:54 AM
If i take out all the fck and dck and the word cry.... I think you started a thread asking people to stop starting threads. Is that correct...Not at all, if you missed the point i could always add more Dck and fck. But if you have sense then you would get what i'm saying

KFH
06-01-2013, 03:57 AM
This place has gone a fool... Not sure what to write after that

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 04:02 AM
Thank you sir finally a true man

Daveynez
06-01-2013, 04:24 AM
KFH- you have contradicted yourself by writing this post, you helmet.

Zedsdead
06-01-2013, 08:33 AM
If i take out all the fck and dck and the word cry.... I think you started a thread asking people to stop starting threads. Is that correct...

I laughed so much at this.....I almost cried....

Sirius
06-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Closing thread folks as this violates the rules and serves no point. Please note the forum rules.

/Closed