PDA

View Full Version : Question.

I am a cow
05-31-2013, 11:57 PM
What will get me banned yes I know most of the rules are in that thread but there seems to be many unknown rules to many like..... Please answer

Jd-fors
06-01-2013, 12:13 AM
I think it would be quicker to say what won't get me banned.

dpghost mobile
06-01-2013, 12:17 AM
you know how they say,
Speech was given to man to disguise his thoughts.

SevenO9
06-01-2013, 12:21 AM
This is like walking into a police station and asking 'what will get me arrested?'. Seriously, threads like this are pointless.

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 12:25 AM
This is like walking into a police station and asking 'what will get me arrested?'. Seriously, threads like this are pointless.

My sisters a cop i don't need to walk into a police station to ask that.

Dirt road Joe
06-01-2013, 12:34 AM

I would almost have to agree with you. The best way to go about it is to look at it the other way. "How can I avoid getting banned?". A few simple things would be to remain productive, Positive, Respectful and Always abide by the Rules. If you answer someones question to assist them with something in the game, this is good! But to answer a question about Hacking that does nothing but stir up more heat in the forums, I could see this as a reason for being banned. Flaming and Trolling seems to be a big thing around here. Even though some of their posts aren't rude or off topic. Many times they seem to say simple one liners that create a huge slew of responses, which are never good. If you want to stick around just don't be foolish. Try to be:
1) Helpful
2) Respectful
3) On Topic
4) Abide by the posted Guidlines
Try to make a reputation for yourself. Much the same as you would in your day to day life. Try not to run around asking what will get me arrested? Just understand what good morals and manners are. Good things go a long way.

Sirius
06-01-2013, 12:36 AM
No one here wants to ban a user, but we still have to enforce the rules. We do try to take as much of a ''let it slide'' as we can but when crossing the line, we do have to step in and take action. If you feel the forum guidelines are not good enough please let us know how to improve them.

We will try to make sure things are a bit more clearer when closing threads, post and banning users be it only temp bans.

~Sirius

Oceanz
06-01-2013, 12:40 AM
I just hope my topical .GIF posts don't get me banned :)

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 12:40 AM
No one here wants to ban a user, but we still have to enforce the rules. We do try to take as much of a ''let it slide'' as we can but when crossing the line, we do have to step in and take action. If you feel the forum guidelines are not good enough please let us know how to improve them.

We will try to make sure things are a bit more clearer when closing threads, post and banning users be it only temp bans.

~Sirius
Maybe give each user strike program 3 strikes= 3 day ban 2 strikes= 2 day ban 1 strike= 1 day ban 3+ strikes= whole week ban

Richie.
06-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Just ban the cow.... :)

SevenO9
06-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Actually, banning people who open threads for the sake of opening threads would be a good start. They are one of the reasons this forum goes downhill.