PDA

View Full Version : Free money "glitch"

Oceanz
05-31-2013, 10:09 PM
It requires some timing

But apparently, if you have your base open, right when a money building becomes active, and someone is also there to raid you, they can raid your building and you can still collect the same amount

For example, to keep the math simple, lets say you have a building that gives 100,000 dollars every time you collect from it. Raiding a building 3 times gives you 3/5 of the total output amount, so if you raided a building that yielded 100,000 3 times, you'd get 15k, 15k, 30k

If the person whose building it was was at their base but hadn't collected, they would eventually get a news item saying "Blah Blah Blah raided you and got $60k"

But your building would still have the money icon over it, as if it hadn't been raided, and when you tapped on it, you'd collect the full $100k

I don't think this is much of a glitch, but I felt like making an informative thread with controversial title and content

Cheers!

Sirius
05-31-2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Tried it myself and no luck frankly (aarrrr!). Just a note, the server will adjust to the correct amount everytime. If you feel this isn't the case contact support with all the information you got and the Dev's will be looking into it.

/closing thread as this has been responded on etc.

Thanks!

~Sirius