PDA

View Full Version : To all players!

Infected
05-31-2013, 06:51 PM
MW Leaders from many Factions around the world have had an off Forum Meeting and we want a poll of ALL players... If you are Tired of Battles being every 2 weeks, Tired of MASSIVE GOLD spending to complete the LTQ's, Tired of "Questionable" players using "MAGIC" to rapidly boost their stats... Then VOTE on this poll... Many Faction Leaders around the WORLD are calling for a gold free Battle in Madagascar until Gree fixes these Issues!

EVERYONE PLEASE AGREE TO GREE'S T.o.S.

ProCision
05-31-2013, 06:57 PM
First.....

yankeefreak
05-31-2013, 07:00 PM
First. Can't agree with you more. Second..be realistic. 90 percent of the player base is either unaware or don't participate in the forum. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY of all (this could get me a ban), what difference does it make; it has been proven over and over that we the player have no voice, even those who spend rl money. As long as they make money it won't change. It would be like Gas raising prices every other day, and 1/10th of the population complaining about it, but the majority continue to pay cuz they have no choice (not the best analogy for a number of reason, but overall a good one i think)

Leavitt
05-31-2013, 07:03 PM
Perfectly worded and much appreciated

AlexFoo
05-31-2013, 07:10 PM
who are you? what factions from around the world?

FooFighter
05-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Hopefully the majority of people will be able to get their opinions in before this thread eventually gets locked or deleted. I hope for the best

Drev21@iBOB
05-31-2013, 07:27 PM
No gold, no late night tapping, no alarms set! Just hanging with the cool club!

Mark031963
05-31-2013, 07:34 PM
Personally I'm doing this and am asking my faction to do!!!! I personally have done 1.1 mil or above in wars and will do no more until there is credible customer service and issues that r known to everyone r taken care of!!!!!

AlexFoo
05-31-2013, 07:37 PM
it sounds great, but there was alot of talk of this last time, and 3-4 factions stepped down, and otherwise there was a huge jump in WD points to get in the top 10. we went in estimating that 14-15 mill would get top 10.. we had to go to 24 mill to do it.

Anytime a large group of factions say they'll step down, there's a ton more than will fill the void.

Its a sad truth. :-/

ComingUpRoses
05-31-2013, 07:39 PM
We need customer service to continue being customers.

Oceanz
http://applejack.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/135993370563.gif

MD (Middle Earth)
The word is spreading. . . Just registered to the forum. Hope everyone pushes the rest of the players to be heard as well. Excellent post Infected

bigman
05-31-2013, 07:47 PM
I left my faction !not buying any more gold !and not doing WD !
I am just going to enjoy with the game as it is now .

Bob Lee Swagger
05-31-2013, 08:04 PM
I support the movement!!!!!

Pim
05-31-2013, 08:07 PM
Nice Thread, I am a bit tired myself and have voted in.

Nopulus
05-31-2013, 08:27 PM
I see all these posts of players saying they'll stop spending and factions that say it, well, my faction and I stopped two wars ago when everyone originally said they were gonna stop. And I have no plans to buy any more. Yes it cost our faction some ranking, but only 1 prize level. The prizes have stunk since the 2nd or 3rd war (unless your higher than top 250 anyway). I say that if they did some more 40% off sales and quit trying to make ltq events that require 1500 gold to get through both levels and all over just calm down on their greediness, I'd be willing to spend some dough.

IrishMavrick
05-31-2013, 11:21 PM
I won't buy anymore until things are fixed and a statement that customer service will be improved. Today I spent 10 minutes dealing with ITunes who was apologetic over these issues and refunded me for purchases. I'm guessing this will cause my game to be locked and I will have to seek further remedies as the refunds are only for items purchased recently yet I have been here for 18 months with many more purchases. It may be for the best as a stroll through the forums show a meltdown in progress.

Sadistic.
05-31-2013, 11:54 PM
it sounds great, but there was alot of talk of this last time, and 3-4 factions stepped down, and otherwise there was a huge jump in WD points to get in the top 10. we went in estimating that 14-15 mill would get top 10.. we had to go to 24 mill to do it.

Anytime a large group of factions say they'll step down, there's a ton more than will fill the void.

Its a sad truth. :-/

You are very correct is your knowledge that many others will fill the void, however ! Having the MAIN factions alone standing firm on a no gold policy for Madagascar will make Gree stand up and pay attention, these Main factions are where the most of their revenue is generated.

King Dante!
06-01-2013, 01:55 AM
nothing will change

Mark031963
06-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Think this poll deserves a bump!!!!

Drev21@iBOB
06-01-2013, 05:49 PM
IBOB is the cool club!

Rowdydowdy
06-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Didn't someone else who isn't on here say this months ago....

sirdirty11
06-01-2013, 06:31 PM
I just saw a thread that Sirius locked down with 'due to forum rules'

You serious? You can take the 30 seconds to comment on a rules violation, but not on any of the other 20 or so issues being brought to light?

From one customer service rep to another.. well done sir Sirius. Well done.

Bob Lee Swagger
06-01-2013, 08:35 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Gree...

whiskeybravo
06-01-2013, 08:40 PM
I am done buying gold for good. I will not be spending anymore on this game.

bigman
06-01-2013, 08:56 PM
I am done buying gold for good. I will not be spending anymore on this game.
I used to spend some real money on the game ,, never AGIAN ,, they lost my trust

I am a cow
06-01-2013, 09:19 PM
the thing is that if GREE actually fixes their sh!t then i may buy some gold

General Soviet
06-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Hey, another complaint about Gree. You never see many of these...

Drev21@iBOB
06-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Bump it up

Gdy
06-02-2013, 09:12 AM
The reality is despite the overwhelming poll result most players do not frequent the forum which means they may not even be aware the problem(s) exist in the first place. In general I consider it sound policy to wait at least one year after a game comes out before spending real money. I like a little value for my money and rampant hacking destroys that value.

2nd Sea Raiders
06-02-2013, 09:44 AM
My faction is going gold free too.

MADCAT
06-02-2013, 09:48 AM
I agree to not buy GOLD

BurnNotice69
06-02-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm leaving it up to my faction members, for personal preference, but for me, personally, I have it sitting, ready to use, but I won't use it unless it's to move my faction from 1501 to 1500th place. But other than that, I won't spend gold.

War Hog
06-02-2013, 10:11 AM
I have been in top 10 factions for the past few wars and average over 500k war points. I will not buy anymore gold until this is fixed. I have played for more than one top 10 faction and this may be a shocker but the ones I have been in all have hackers. When billions get donated and the post gets deleted the. Then the new player leaves it tells you it's a hacker. So all these top teams that say they are hack free are liars and can all kiss my ass. Gree needs to ban the top 10 factions and make them start over once they have for rid of all the hackers. The honest teams are the ones that play for fun and enjoyment. Greed will not get my money anymore and I am seeking a refund from iTunes. Get rid of the cheaters and quit accepting them.

Vegaman
06-02-2013, 12:42 PM
We have had a chilled play policy in our 54 member faction since Greenland as we saw the writing on the wall back then. I also posted months ago i had seen top 10 faction members and very well known members openly courting hackers to their factions. My advice is just play the game and play by your own standards.. If you want to spend, spend! But it is only a game and status means nothing when we are unknown in the real world. Its not like you will be news worthy for winning a war. Get real ... Its a game.

candyson
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
I am not using any more money on this game.

Pounder
06-02-2013, 01:21 PM
any rational legit non hacking player knows what the right answer is....stop feeding money to this company until the issues are responded to and fixed to our satisfaction. Don't let the addiction of the game override your good judgment as a paying customer.

Riptide
06-02-2013, 02:24 PM
i won't want myself getting banned but yeah if that's the only way to get gree to respond...

Bob Lee Swagger
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
This deserves a Bump!!!!

Hupernikomen
06-02-2013, 03:01 PM
How do i go about getting my money back from itunes? Gree is finished getting money until this fixed. I want my $100 back from the last fraudulent wd event.

DuncanBAF
06-02-2013, 03:55 PM
We are going gold free for the next Battle for Country event unless pigs learn to fly ;-)

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Keeping it on the front page.

CAF
06-03-2013, 03:58 AM
I was never invited to this meeting :-( so I guess many factions includes up to top 10, maybe top 25?

Adm.J
06-03-2013, 05:05 AM
I was never invited to this meeting :-( so I guess many factions includes up to top 10, maybe top 25?It was actually put out there for all. You must have missed the thread as it was locked pretty quickly, so here you go. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56543-Lets-talk-about-the-quot-situation-quot

Drev21@iBOB
06-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Bump to top

gingerbear
06-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Banned!
I am waiting for my 4th or so ban from posting what should be harmless requests for information. When they go unanswered of course I get a little heated. After spending piles of money on this game, I feel like a prostitute being used and milked of my humanity.

Is it just me or does this remind anyone of the scene from the matrix where there were millions of people being used as batteries to power the machine?

Now it does!

Chalky
06-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Count me in. I average £150 - £200 a month. It's not much but no more from me until this is all sorted out.

rsames
06-03-2013, 06:14 PM
If you have not cast a vote please do- and for the good of the game ignore the #1vs#2 banter and go gold free with us in this war.

Vandslaux
06-03-2013, 06:16 PM
I see gold buying as a huge waste.

Bob Lee Swagger
06-03-2013, 10:10 PM
i see gold buying as a huge waste. you got that right!!!!

Rowdydowdy
06-03-2013, 11:15 PM
I had over 200k last war. This time I don't care if I break 10k.

Adm.J
06-04-2013, 07:42 AM
As a light/no gold faction, it was never going to be a problem for us. Later today I'm putting it before the crew tha we just sit this one out.

Lazy Liz
06-04-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm a gamingal that never posted - new account, new voice - but have read forums off and on - didn't catch what happened last week, just observing the fall out - have a bad taste in my mouth along with you guys.
I nave some gold, not a ton but will use what I have on hand for the mates in my team as they want to battle somewhat scaled back still and I ❤ them.
In the future gold purchases will be based on how Gree continues to treat us, if they end up listening and really want to see honest players come back and spend $$$ again. It's their choice on the future of the game in my opinion. I will not spend time and more money to support hackers that are choking the game. There's got to be a meeting of unity and solving these issues. Or byebye to you great warriors I have had honor to meet and play with here!

** Is it ok to say the word hackers or will my posting here be limited to one and me suddenly banned ? If not you'll be seeing me around here now that I have come out of the woodwork and want to speak as well. You have my support in our freedom of speech **

ComingUpRoses
06-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks Doc F for my new profile pic. No gold for me!

Jammed Up
06-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Ditto for me. Thank you Doc F and ComingUpRoses.

Thanks Doc F for my new profile pic. No gold for me!

ComingUpRoses
06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Spread the word! Gold free is the way to be!

Annonymous
06-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey. I wanna play too. Lol.

DFI
06-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Gold use will not go down. The teams that see they are only 10-25 spots from the next bracket will all think they can spend a little and get there, and when others do the same and try to maintain their level, it becomes a virtuous cycle and money spinning machine for gree. Look at what happens at the minutes before each war ends. There are huge changes in point totals, which means people are spending gold. Not one team, but many many teams. So for every hold out, you will just be replaced by another team who sees this as an opportunity to move up a bracket. This is human nature. But I don't know who spends more, the top 25, or the total of those lets say 100-300. So I don't know who needs to change behavior more, the top few high gold spenders, or the masses.

zhugeliang
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Gold use will not go down. The teams that see they are only 10-25 spots from the next bracket will all think they can spend a little and get there, and when others do the same and try to maintain their level, it becomes a virtuous cycle and money spinning machine for gree. Look at what happens at the minutes before each war ends. There are huge changes in point totals, which means people are spending gold. Not one team, but many many teams. So for every hold out, you will just be replaced by another team who sees this as an opportunity to move up a bracket. This is human nature. But I don't know who spends more, the top 25, or the total of those lets say 100-300. So I don't know who needs to change behavior more, the top few high gold spenders, or the masses.

Monday is a work day. So I've never had any last minute temptation to spend gold to bump my faction. Im usually too busy working.

herrrie
06-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Yep, gold free til it makes sense again.

Competition is fun (the thrill of eking out a close win, or crushing a legitimate foe) but not if it isn't real...

For those saying that it won't matter, each vote matters, each action by every individual can contribute to the greater good. So hopefully you and your faction at least think about the big picture and about what is reasonable and sustainable.

ComingUpRoses
06-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Agreed! The gold customers will come back if the customer service returns.

GBA
06-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Like I did last month and the month before that and before that, I purchased 10 vaults of gold... like a dumb@ss. The last couple of months, I got my bonus gold without any issues so I commend you (Gree) for that. However, last month was another story. I didn't get shhhhhiiiit - NO bonus gold at all. I sent several emails to Gree support about it but they don't respond. They must be a bunch of 20 year olds running the company. Until they honor their gold bonus program... I ain't spending another dime on this game. We should form a picket line in front of Gree’s HQ or in front of CJ’s house and chant “we bought gold, you’re now rich, give us our gold you lying son of a b__!" HAHAHAHA.

CowboyUp
06-06-2013, 06:10 AM
I Agree. The game loses its fun when so much money needs to be spent just to be competitive. Especially for the top 15 or so teams. Although I heard PUN was mostly all Gree Employee players with unlimited funding and resources. Don't know how true that is but, a team that dominates all wars as they do has backing from somewhere..
Bottom line... Quite spending on the game, EVERYONE!!..How long do you think it would take Gree to resolve the issues if they were not making the billions they make today?

The wolf71
06-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Like I did last month and the month before that and before that, I purchased 10 vaults of gold... like a dumb@ss. The last couple of months, I got my bonus gold without any issues so I commend you (Gree) for that. However, last month was another story. I didn't get shhhhhiiiit - NO bonus gold at all. I sent several emails to Gree support about it but they don't respond. They must be a bunch of 20 year olds running the company. Until they honor their gold bonus program... I ain't spending another dime on this game. We should form a picket line in front of Gree’s HQ or in front of CJ’s house and chant “we bought gold, you’re now rich, give us our gold you lying son of a b__!" HAHAHAHA.

I totally agree with you I'm still waiting for my bonus gold from April after countless tickets and no response. I final get a response from someone in support who I thought cared about helping me to get my gold only to be let down again. And the most frustrating part of it is that I'm the only one in my faction that didn't get theirs gir tge 2nd month in a row.So I'm 150% behind the gold ban until gree fixes all the problem and we all get what we all get that we were promised

Infected
06-06-2013, 02:43 PM
somedude... EXCELLENT summary of the statement this post was intended to voice. Thank you.

Dutchie
06-06-2013, 02:52 PM
I won't be buying any more gold and I have clearly stated that to the officers of the faction I am in. I will be happy to move to a non-gold faction to make way for players who are still willing to spend.

The game has fundamental security flaws and it won't get fixed as it would require re-writing large parts of the game's infrastructure.