PDA

View Full Version : Gree: Reported Health Violator Just Sent Me In-Game Message

Meta Rage Trollbot
05-31-2013, 03:52 PM
Ok, first we give you his game ID and screen shots. Then we post his violating online. Then you say you are serious about stopping this.

And now the guy is sending me in-game wall posts. It has been 27 hours.

What is you turn-around time on removing Violators when you have this amount of information?

Will he be in World Domination next week jacking up WD points for others?

vorm
05-31-2013, 04:03 PM
Just goes along with what I said in your other thread about us in the community not being convinced that "everything is being done". Words mean nothing.

thundarr
05-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Deeds Not Words. Talk is cheap.

Generik79
05-31-2013, 05:09 PM
In Ireland, TAR players, later banned and the faction disqualified, who were using health regeneration hacks and were reported for investigation PRIOR TO THE EVENT BY EVEN LONGER THAN THIS ONE, were allowed to run up the faction's score for almost 48 full hours with their chicanery. You will recall that even after the bans, the faction was able to remain in the leader board tenth spot to finish. Imagine how much gold was spent to pass and catch up with them. You decide.

Dirty PUNany
05-31-2013, 05:10 PM
Ok, first we give you his game ID and screen shots. Then we post his violating online. Then you say you are serious about stopping this.

What is you turn-around time on removing Violators when you have this amount of information?

Dont worry about that, its normal. We are on top of it, he is clean, i said he his clean so let him play

Paul Wall
05-31-2013, 05:11 PM
Problem? There's a problem? No problem here folks.... Move along now, nothing to see here..... :confused:

sir elmo
05-31-2013, 06:14 PM
THIS is the problem! All we hear from Gree is they want to hear from us on matters and give them our suggestions. However, when we do give them our advise here we get a lame lip service response from a certain other person to do it through support in which all we ever hear from those people is " thanks you for your suggestion however we are not considering this as an option." Every suggestion i have ever sen to them gets that same response. I am sick and tired of hearing all the BS from all the admins and developers on here and all the "send it here" and send it there attitudes from all the employees. It is time for all the passing the buck to stop! Numerous times solid and hard evidence of foul play has been put in Gree's lap and all we ever hear.... Thats the problem. We only HEAR they are "doing something" about it. We never SEE IT! Maybe it is time that Gree starts hearing about people spending money in this game instead of actually seeing it. let them see how we feel for a change. Maybe and that is a HUGE MAYBE, we just might start to see a hint of them getting up and starting to do something. We sure havent seen anything out of them yet.

And then we have smart ellics like "mr. Dirty poonany" above telling us who we can trust... Yeah right.. :mad:

2nd Sea Raiders
06-01-2013, 05:57 AM
Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Sniper76
06-01-2013, 01:30 PM

And of course the people who outed him get banned for violating the TOS.
Sounds about right. Looks like its going to be a 75%off gold for the first day just to get people to buy it.

Wingman GRI
06-01-2013, 01:56 PM
This is unbelievable!!! They probably hope we forget and move on...

Mcdoc
06-02-2013, 06:28 PM
This is unbelievable!!! They probably hope we forget and move on..."We're looking into it"

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-02-2013, 07:07 PM
None of you will stop buying in. Have fun paying for other people's game. You pay thousands, they pay nothing.

DeT Bob
06-02-2013, 09:31 PM
What happend here is like censorship.

Sal T Iguana
06-03-2013, 12:51 AM
That was then move along please. Madagascar is coming.

Viperpv
06-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Here's the reality of business, u spend what u have 2 and not a cent more. If hacking was costing gree money they would move heaven and earth 2 fix it, but why bother while we all keep spending, that's just how companies work

VSH
06-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Q. How long is your trip? Two weeks.....
Q. Have you bought any fruit or vegetables on the planet? Two weeks....
Q. Excuse me? Two weeks.....Two weeks.....Two weeks.....

"You're only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!!"

Mjm78mjm
06-03-2013, 07:45 AM

I was actually thinking about buying gold for Madagascar, but hearing abiut this makes me lose interest, sorry, just being honest, i love the game but hackers like this phll the ground out from all of us.

Almost There
06-06-2013, 05:53 AM
I was actually thinking about buying gold for Madagascar, but hearing abiut this makes me lose interest, sorry, just being honest, i love the game but hackers like this phll the ground out from all of us.

I think this is why they made it a rule to not talk about hacking or against the game company in the forum rules. I'm relatively new to the game and all I see is so much hate and talk about hackers. I'm starting to think that's all there is in this game. I don't think I'll be buying any more gold either.

whitefire
06-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Well if you want to go for a refund, save this thread as it's evidence that:

1. Gree doesn't care so much as they say they do.
2. They don't give a hoot.

Either way seems valid proof to get your money back.

wwwjason
06-06-2013, 10:24 AM
That was then move along please. Madagascar is coming.

If anyone spend another dime on this game shame on you, just ask this guy salty, I'm sure he can explain it to you very easily, why you should never spend money( salty you know who I am and I know what you have said to people about certain unfair ways to get ahead), again this game is broken, hackers have come in from every angle, why is it when you report something wrong with the game you get banned, don't be a fool, if you plan on buying anymore gold you are a fool, reason why there are guys that are getting the same thing as you and larger stats than you and pay nothing

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Send him a msg back

wwwjason
06-06-2013, 04:16 PM
He knows who I am, can find me anytime, would be more than happy to share what he has said if he asks

Sirius
06-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Alright Folks,

Closing the thread as this was responded/discussed with CJ54. Please note the forum rules and to keep things constructive moving forward. When coming accross anyone who might be cheating let us know by contacting support and providing all the information you can.

Thanks!

~Sirius