PDA

View Full Version : [Tournament Arena] Hammer Smash Bash - May 30th - June 6th

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the leaderboards! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/23990c9049d30a93dd99e1df898f0a88_zps2d067202.png

Justice711
05-31-2013, 01:07 PM
Can't connect to server since updated of guilds... Almost 12-18 hours...sigh...

Raistmar
05-31-2013, 05:42 PM
Best arena event so far!

Iamofownage
05-31-2013, 07:50 PM
So far so good, ranked in the top 2k as of now so ill try to keep it that way!

ang1977
06-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Hackers here and there......lvl50 armour able to 1 hit ko maxed twin jian+....what a joke!
Sometimes I really wonder, if players can spam so much gems on arena to get that black or gold medals, then I suppose they should be able to spam DPCs to get epic armours base on how crazy they felt for this game. But somehow, it's always the other way round. It goes the same in epic bosses damage board too. Must I rack this up so that GM (if theres any lol)will look into it?

During last day of twin jian boss last week, just within that few hours, players can racked up mil of points to hit the top easily even though after the top guy got erased off with his 5 mil points.

If no one is there to monitor this game, I guess it's totally pointless to play on. I really feel unfair for those who have spent on gems. Wake up gree, do wad u need to !

Justice711
06-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Is there any reason why the epic boss & tournament shouldn't end on the same day?

I mean it will be easier for Gree to shut down their servers & do a full update instead of letting the game run on...

Adagio
06-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Gree will never do what they need to do. They've become like gamevil, obsessed with money not quality. All they care about is money. They should add a D at the end of gree. GREED!!!!! That's why gree sucks. I hate gree, wasting my time and money

Justice711
06-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Hey, why are u taking such a hard line? Chill dude...

deathexe
06-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Gree will never do what they need to do. They've become like gamevil, obsessed with money not quality. All they care about is money. They should add a D at the end of gree. GREED!!!!! That's why gree sucks. I hate gree, wasting my time and money

I don't see what this post is accomplishing. In the case of K&D, bugs have in fact been fixed in short periods. I can't say all bugs have been fixed, or that the game is perfect, but at least Gree is attempting to do something about it. A little appreciation goes a very long way, while insults do nothing to help.

Sir.
06-05-2013, 02:12 AM

This is not your first excessive rant without any construtive message at all. If you really hate GREE so much, why do you spend all this time playing their games and posting on their forums?

If you wanna rant, at least give something constructive to go with it. And if you don't have anything constructive... Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you don't have anything good to say; don't say anything.