PDA

View Full Version : Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

Idiokus
05-31-2013, 08:08 AM
I'm I the only one experiencing problems when buying gold?? I tried buying vaults for war and finish off Ltq quest the purchase went through but I keep receiving a pop up message that states..."gold was purchased but did not down load". It's been over a few hours now but still no gold in my account!

I tried to buy again but it won't allow me!!! The pop up message keeps coming up!!

I'm on last level of Ltq, and can not finish cause I need 2 or 3 refills...really annoying a few hours left and Ltq will be finished. All this playing and leveling up only to not be able to finish event! War starts in a few hours and would like and need to help my faction...CJ or any forum moderator if ya read this can you help please?

I sent support a ticket ---# 621500 ...I understand ticket take awhile to get answered....I need help here can't finish Ltq and can't do war ....I'm hoping a moderator reads this and tries to help me out here cause I'm lost and frustrated!

Please don't troll my thread!!!!!!!

Cayman
05-31-2013, 09:11 AM
I did the same and I am getting "You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasn't been downloaded".

NO CLUE what is going on... I bought it, but never received the gold and its not allowing me to buy any more either.

the_brein
05-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Same here!!! This is gonna suck good and proper.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/df4aa7f306f3bc6f7e4cfd654492adf0.jpg

Randolph
05-31-2013, 09:33 AM
Bought several vaults today without a problem. Where are you guys based maybe thats part of the problem. I'm in Holland.

Same here!!! This is gonna suck good and proper.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/df4aa7f306f3bc6f7e4cfd654492adf0.jpg

Dipstik
05-31-2013, 09:45 AM
I have an issue with my free gold... I've been getting popups for a couple weeks saying they're giving away 50 gold to loyal customers, but I haven't gotten it!

the_brein
05-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Us. West coast

Fresh714
05-31-2013, 10:06 AM
same problem I bought it a couple hours ago and still haven't received it. I need it within the next hour to finish "pay what you owe"

help!!!!

Goodison
05-31-2013, 12:20 PM
did anybody get this sorted out? have a couple in syndicate with same issue

Kidkiller
05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Still have this **** on the 240 gold, seem its the app that have a bug in the gold buying and causing big issue.

the_brein
05-31-2013, 12:41 PM
This sucks a big hairy one. 2k ip a battle ain't gonna cut it.

Assault and Flattery
05-31-2013, 12:46 PM
Hey guys, we're working with Apple to fix this. In the meantime, send a ticket to support with a copy of your receipt (or if you made multiple purchases, a screenshot of your iTunes purchase history) so you can be credited.

the_brein
05-31-2013, 12:56 PM
Hey guys, we're working with Apple to fix this. In the meantime, send a ticket to support with a copy of your receipt (or if you made multiple purchases, a screenshot of your iTunes purchase history) so you can be credited.the iTunes receipt doesn't come till after a couple days. Never comes right away.

the_brein
05-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Rump-a-dump bump. You're welcome for my money. Can I have my gold now?

Lord Vader
05-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

the_brein
05-31-2013, 05:16 PM
Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurtsorry I didn't check with you first.

edit: wait, who the frak are you?

re-edit: and what the hell are you rambling about?

BigMoney
05-31-2013, 05:23 PM
He had something to do with that MW thing where hackers (in top 'syndicates') gave themselves and others +99% health regen bonus.

that
05-31-2013, 09:04 PM
I had been having the exact same issue/message since early this month. After troubleshooting with apple AND gree and getting no results I was super annoyed.

SO

I backed up my device and factory restored it this morning. When I entered the game again, the gold was in my account, and I could buy gold again without any problems.

Hope this helps!!

the_brein
05-31-2013, 09:26 PM
I had been having the exact same issue/message since early this month. After troubleshooting with apple AND gree and getting no results I was super annoyed.

SO

I backed up my device and factory restored it this morning. When I entered the game again, the gold was in my account, and I could buy gold again without any problems.

Hope this helps!!nice. Thanks. Umma peep game.

TZora
05-31-2013, 09:49 PM
I have an issue with my free gold... I've been getting popups for a couple weeks saying they're giving away 50 gold to loyal customers, but I haven't gotten it!
u didn't read carefully .. they said only "loyal" customers :p
u and me r not loyal so we get .............

Dennis B
05-31-2013, 10:53 PM
I have the same problem, no gold here.. The gold bars starts to go up after the purchase, but then goes right back down to what it was before.

michaelm23
06-01-2013, 12:33 AM
$80 for a vault of gold (from iPad), and no gold. Tried again, "you've already purchased.. blah blah". But when I go to buy 50g, it's in my stash immediately.

Sirius
06-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Hey Folks,

When contacting support send them a copy of the receipt of the purchase to help speed things along. Our Team is working on resolving this.

~Sirus

michaelm23
06-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Hey Folks,

When contacting support send them a copy of the receipt of the purchase to help speed things along. Our Team is working on resolving this.

~Sirus

You don't normally get receipts until a day or two later. Doesn't really help when we need the gold now, to help our syndicates IP. I can send a portion of an online bank statement that shows you all accepted payment of $79.99 though. Quite odd that the lesser gold purchases are working fine.

the_brein
06-01-2013, 01:28 AM
You don't normally get receipts until a day or two later. Doesn't really help when we need the gold now, to help our syndicates IP. I can send a portion of an online bank statement that shows you all accepted payment of $79.99 though. Quite odd that the lesser gold purchases are working fine.well said. My syndicate was gunning for first place. But couldn't buy gold. Guess we'll see where we end up.

michaelm23
06-01-2013, 01:38 AM
well said. My syndicate was gunning for first place. But couldn't buy gold. Guess we'll see where we end up.

We (fun to do bad things) were 37 two wars ago, and missed top 50 last war by 70k. This vault could literally be the difference between a top 75 prize and a top 50 prize. Guess for now I can get a few of the lesser gold deals, but I want my vault!

Sirius
06-01-2013, 01:55 AM
All I can say in regards to this is to provide all the information you can on this to support. It's been noted to the engineering team and we are looking into it.

Thanks!

~Sirius

the_brein
06-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Absolutely. Right now, one vault puts my syndicate in to the next bracket. We'll eventually get our gold. But won't get the syndicate bump we've needed.

Deep_Cool
06-01-2013, 02:26 AM
It's an easy fix everyone, just helped a friend in syn work thru it. All you have to do is transfer your game from one device to another using your funzio ID. We did it on IOS transferring from an iPhone to an ipad3 , but it should work on anything. When he told me his problem and showed me the screen saying gold was purchased but not downloaded, the first thought that came to my head was to transfer it. The reason this should and did work is because it takes your existing acct as gree/funzio stores it on the server side and transfers that complete package of data to the new device when you transfer it. Much simpler and cleaner way than fully factory restoring you device and all it's daisy, it's the difference between using a sledgehammer and a scalpel. The data is there, you just need a fresh install so transfer your game and u will get your gold immediately. If anyone has questions feel free to ask me I'm always around.

Thank,
DeepCool - Tech Support

Idiokus
06-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Thank you Sirius ...I hope all gets sorted out!!!

Dennis B
06-01-2013, 05:50 AM
I dont recive a message when I buy gold. The gold bars
Just ticking up a few hundreds ( bought a vault ) and then goes right back down. I am on IoS and bought with a creditcard. Send in a ticket, but the reciept usually takes a few days to get. Well well, luckily I have enough gold anyway, and June has just started so it doesn't affect my bonus.

reras
06-01-2013, 05:59 AM
I get an error when trying to buy. Says I should contact iTunes... Worked just hours ago.

puukenka
06-01-2013, 08:15 AM
I tryied all of this and nothing work??? 1500pcs not so nice! Syn. Need me! I can buy another but dont have money To do that anymore. Gree do something!!!

Goodison
06-01-2013, 09:33 AM
I know this might require a change to standard practice, but maybe replying to some of the support tickets might be a good idea in helping people to Resolve these issues?

michaelm23
06-01-2013, 01:42 PM
It's an easy fix everyone, just helped a friend in syn work thru it. All you have to do is transfer your game from one device to another using your funzio ID. We did it on IOS transferring from an iPhone to an ipad3 , but it should work on anything. When he told me his problem and showed me the screen saying gold was purchased but not downloaded, the first thought that came to my head was to transfer it. The reason this should and did work is because it takes your existing acct as gree/funzio stores it on the server side and transfers that complete package of data to the new device when you transfer it. Much simpler and cleaner way than fully factory restoring you device and all it's daisy, it's the difference between using a sledgehammer and a scalpel. The data is there, you just need a fresh install so transfer your game and u will get your gold immediately. If anyone has questions feel free to ask me I'm always around.

Thank,
DeepCool - Tech Support

Tried transferring between iPads and nothing.

The Hectic One
06-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Same here, it's been about 6 hours for me, going downhill quickly this **** is

the_brein
06-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Same here, it's been about 6 hours for me, going downhill quickly this **** isi tried transferring as well still there.

Jerle
06-02-2013, 01:00 AM
This 'hasn't been downloaded' bug will be fixed in the next app update, which should be along soonish. It's actually caused by occasional wierdness in the Apple response but we've added in several new layers of checks, retries, and other measures to make sure no one gets this in the future.

the_brein
06-02-2013, 04:38 AM
This 'hasn't been downloaded' bug will be fixed in the next app update, which should be along soonish. It's actually caused by occasional wierdness in the Apple response but we've added in several new layers of checks, retries, and other measures to make sure no one gets this in the future.thanks for the reply. But what about in the meantime? Our syndicate? Our bonuses? Are going to get some kind of credit here?

HaywoodSlap
06-02-2013, 10:58 AM
This 'hasn't been downloaded' bug will be fixed in the next app update, which should be along soonish. It's actually caused by occasional wierdness in the Apple response but we've added in several new layers of checks, retries, and other measures to make sure no one gets this in the future.
When is soonish? Today? Tomorrow? Sometime next month? It would be really nice if this was resolved before the current battle ends.

I have deleted/reinstalled the game, reset and restored my iPad, and transferred my account to a new device that has never had CC installed on it and nothing has worked. I never received any error messages, the gold just never appeared after the purchase. Most frustrating.

the_brein
06-02-2013, 12:43 PM
When is soonish? Today? Tomorrow? Sometime next month? It would be really nice if this was resolved before the current battle ends.

I have deleted/reinstalled the game, reset and restored my iPad, and transferred my account to a new device that has never had CC installed on it and nothing has worked. I never received any error messages, the gold just never appeared after the purchase. Most frustrating.it won't get resolved until the next cc update. Which won't be for a few days. If you've placed a ticket then they may get to it tomorrow. Looks like gree support is off on weekends. I've had a ticket in since Friday for this. I hope we get some compensation for this. Simply fixing the problem won't fix the damage it's done to our game.

tacky
06-02-2013, 12:48 PM
I think its a iOS thing

the_brein
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
I think its a iOS thingpossibly. But it's only affecting cc.

CM Recruitment
06-02-2013, 01:17 PM
We had some people's issues fixed by support Saturday, and others who still have the problem. It seems to effect a random sampling of players from what I can tell.

the_brein
06-02-2013, 01:24 PM
We had some people's issues fixed by support Saturday, and others who still have the problem. It seems to effect a random sampling of players from what I can tell.are we talking about fixing the problem and pop up, or just being credited the gold?

CC polly
06-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Exactly...

the_brein
06-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Still no word from gree.

ablankone
06-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Same problem exactly. It happened a week ago after I first tried to buy gold. Checked out various solutions - but getting nowhere.

Also sent a message to GREE a day after it happened but... as seems to be the prob with many, no response so far at all. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt of message.

I'm I the only one experiencing problems when buying gold?? I tried buying vaults for war and finish off Ltq quest the purchase went through but I keep receiving a pop up message that states..."gold was purchased but did not down load". It's been over a few hours now but still no gold in my account!

I tried to buy again but it won't allow me!!! The pop up message keeps coming up!!

I'm on last level of Ltq, and can not finish cause I need 2 or 3 refills...really annoying a few hours left and Ltq will be finished. All this playing and leveling up only to not be able to finish event! War starts in a few hours and would like and need to help my faction...CJ or any forum moderator if ya read this can you help please?

I sent support a ticket ---# 621500 ...I understand ticket take awhile to get answered....I need help here can't finish Ltq and can't do war ....I'm hoping a moderator reads this and tries to help me out here cause I'm lost and frustrated!

Please don't troll my thread!!!!!!!

the_brein
06-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Same problem exactly. It happened a week ago after I first tried to buy gold. Checked out various solutions - but getting nowhere.

Also sent a message to GREE a day after it happened but... as seems to be the prob with many, no response so far at all. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt of message.any day now you will get a response from gree. Timing is about right. a week. It will be instructing you to get a refund through apple. I'm sure that's how it will get resolved.

infiltrator
06-03-2013, 09:49 PM
I have the same problem that you have guys. I bought yesterday some gold on ios and it didn't transfer gold in my game account. But I have one more problem: 3-4 weeks ago i bought 240 gold and it had a bonus of +20% The gold didn't arive in my game account, wrote to gree.. Problem solved in 10 days but not the extra +20% gold and it's been a mounth since my purchase.
Did you get that too?

the_brein
06-03-2013, 11:10 PM
I have the same problem that you have guys. I bought yesterday some gold on ios and it didn't transfer gold in my game account. But I have one more problem: 3-4 weeks ago i bought 240 gold and it had a bonus of +20% The gold didn't arive in my game account, wrote to gree.. Problem solved in 10 days but not the extra +20% gold and it's been a mounth since my purchase.
Did you get that too?assuming you sent tickets on both, I'm sure if you persist, they'll give you any bonus. Resending the same ticket email ensures the ticket stays open. So I've heard.

JG75
06-04-2013, 12:51 AM
I had 3 transactions beeing charged and no gold ever received and plus i get the usual message "you already purchased this item press ok to download" and i am prompted my itunes password everytime i start game. This problem, which is very very annoying, since we pay but dont get what we payed for seems to be related only with itunes because with my android account i have no problem at all. I have an open ticket i was asked the receipts that i gave i hope to receive what i payed for.

JG75
06-04-2013, 03:02 AM
This 'hasn't been downloaded' bug will be fixed in the next app update, which should be along soonish. It's actually caused by occasional wierdness in the Apple response but we've added in several new layers of che
cks, retries, and other measures to make sure no one gets this in the future.

Will the fix just solve the 'hasn't been downloaded' bug or even make it possibile now to regularly purchase gold without having the problem itself; that is paying but not getting the items which then led to the password prompt when game is started and the download bug when you tried again to buy the same item.

that
06-04-2013, 08:46 AM
ONE MORE TIME, for those who can't be bothered to scroll back a few posts:

SO

Hope this helps!!

the_brein
06-04-2013, 11:13 AM
ONE MORE TIME, for those who can't be bothered to scroll back a few posts:

SO

Hope this helps!!I really cant be bothered to look back a couple pages. But I did catch this the first time as I have been following this for a bit. I tried it. didnt work for me. thanks for the suggestion.

infiltrator
06-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Thank you for your answers. I'll keep sending GREE e-mails, hopefully they will solve my issues like they did before, even if it's not my duty to keep receipts and to inform them by e-mail of my purchases. Unfortunately GREE is showing nothing else than lack of respect and a very bad way to treat their customers. The update is taking to long, more than a month now ... and with little signs of doing something

the_brein
06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Thank you for your answers. I'll keep sending GREE e-mails, hopefully they will solve my issues like they did before, even if it's not my duty to keep receipts and to inform them by e-mail of my purchases. Unfortunately GREE is showing nothing else than lack of respect and a very bad way to treat their customers. The update is taking to long, more than a month now ... and with little signs of doing somethingyou could always get a refund through apple for a purchase. Ultimately, I know that's what here gonna tell me to do. It's just gonna take them a week to tell me that.

TenderPlacebo
06-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Infiltrator: When you're talking about the 20% are you referring to buying a stockpile of gold: 240 gold for $19.99?

If you are, the 20% is already factored in, it's based of buying just a bag of gold:50 gold for $4.99.
So, if you received 240 gold 10 days later then that's all the gold you should of received.

I hope I didn't misunderstand what you're saying and hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can be waiting for support to answer a simple question.

the_brein
06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
I was curious about that too. Just felt it better to refer him to apple.

that
06-04-2013, 08:41 PM
I really cant be bothered to look back a couple pages. But I did catch this the first time as I have been following this for a bit. I tried it. didnt work for me. thanks for the suggestion.

lolz.
im sorry to read that didnt work for you. like i said, i had been dealing with that exact error msg/issue for about 3 weeks before factory restoring the ipod worked.
best of luck!
T

ablankone
06-05-2013, 05:56 AM
Hi Guys

I posted here a few days ago with exactly the same problems. Last night I thought I'd give buying Gold another try - and finally - it worked. No more "press ok to download" messages. (But, surprise surprise... the Gold was no longer at the 20% discount... I won't bother complaining cos I know it'd be a wasted effort)

So that's that problem seemingly solved. HOWEVER, I am still getting the extremely annoying request for me to enter my password. (A request that first began when I tried to buy some Gold in the first place)... taking that into consideration I believe the onus is still with Gree(d) to sort this problem out too.

It would also be nice if Gree(d) could hire an extra person on the money that I've shelled out - to keep us all better updated and be more transparent AND generous with the truth.

It'd make for a happier, and more understanding, audience.

Will the fix just solve the 'hasn't been downloaded' bug or even make it possibile now to regularly purchase gold without having the problem itself; that is paying but not getting the items which then led to the password prompt when game is started and the download bug when you tried again to buy the same item.

infiltrator
06-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Infiltrator: When you're talking about the 20% are you referring to buying a stockpile of gold: 240 gold for $19.99?

If you are, the 20% is already factored in, it's based of buying just a bag of gold:50 gold for $4.99.
So, if you received 240 gold 10 days later then that's all the gold you should of received.

I hope I didn't misunderstand what you're saying and hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can be waiting for support to answer a simple question.

Thank you TenderPlacebo for your answer. I realized you're right on this but i didn't notice that before. You should be right regarding the 20% from the stockpile of gold that I was talking. Maybe it's just that for 1 month now i can't buy anything in this app and it's realy frustrating to write GREE e-mails. I recently bought 50 gold and obviusly i ended with an e-mail sent to them and still no gold in my account

kyzeta700
06-06-2013, 01:29 PM
I still haven't "downloaded" my purchased gold. It has been 6 days now.

the_brein
06-06-2013, 01:46 PM
I was able to purchase gold with no 20% sale yesterday. Though I still haven't received my original purchase. Not getting the data hasn't downloaded pop up anymore. But I am still getting the apple I'd pop up.

Goodison
06-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi,

If you contact iTunes they will give you the money back. You could wait 3-4 weeks for Gree support to get back to you but they will probably tell you to do this anyway as gree support don't seem to solve problems anymore.

iTunes support with get back to you within maximum 24 hours, in my experiance within 2 hours and have the money back in your account in about 5 days.

Ive Just done it again myself and ITunes support were excellent.

the_brein
06-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi,

If you contact iTunes they will give you the money back. You could wait 3-4 weeks for Gree support to get back to you but they will probably tell you to do this anyway as gree support don't seem to solve problems anymore.

iTunes support with get back to you within maximum 24 hours, in my experiance within 2 hours and have the money back in your account in about 5 days.

Ive Just done it again myself and ITunes support were excellent.agreed. This WILL get your money back promptly. Only reason I'm not doing it is because the purchase is going towards my gold bonus.

Legen...dary
06-07-2013, 12:30 AM
...Was... going toward your gold bonus...

the_brein
06-07-2013, 12:38 AM
...Was... going toward your gold bonus...where there's a will, there's a way.

robilco
06-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Watched 6 videos yesterday, got an alert after 4 that I'd received 1 free gold, I has not appeared.

Never got my 50 free gold (after the popup)