PDA

View Full Version : New Update Bags !!

alonattias
05-31-2013, 08:07 AM
Im having a problem with the new update... the game is really slow and stuck everytime.
Does anyone experienced it too ?

Matty-cakes
05-31-2013, 08:10 AM
Yes, I have even had to redo some actions.

deathexe
05-31-2013, 08:23 AM
You may want to give GREE some time to fix things. This was after all, a really big update. The Wise One has probably already read about some of the problems we're facing.

Varza
05-31-2013, 08:24 AM
You may want to give GREE some time to fix things. This was after all, a really big update. The Wise One has probably already read about some of the problems we're facing.

Still, I don't think it's a horrible idea to consolidate them in a thread.

Iamofownage
05-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Yea there's a few buggy things that have happend

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 10:54 AM
We're investigating it. Thanks.

KnD
05-31-2013, 10:59 AM
The Wise One, what do you suggest for people who can't even open the game, yet have restarted their phone and re-downloaded the game?

I am highly frustrated as time is ticking down on the epic boss and I have lost the best part of a days play because of this. I would just like to be able to access the game, but do not know where to start?!

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 11:01 AM
The Wise One, what do you suggest for people who can't even open the game, yet have restarted their phone and re-downloaded the game?

I am highly frustrated as time is ticking down on the epic boss and I have lost the best part of a days play because of this. I would just like to be able to access the game, but do not know where to start?!

What are you seeing? Can you give me the full details of what's happening?

KnD
05-31-2013, 11:07 AM
I have an iPhone 4S, I press the Knights and Dragons icon, it loads up the "loading" type screen with the characters and the game name ( it usually has a little loading bar at the bottom for a few seconds that fills, once filled it then opens the game to your castle area, no loading bar now appears ) after literally half a second of that screen it closes the app back to my iPhone home screen where I clicked the game icon.

I had played the game literally 2 minutes before the update with no issues, updated, then once it had been updated, it now does this every time without fail.

I had restarted my phone, didnt help, reinstalled the game, didnt help.

PS: I can still play Modern War and Crime City by Gree with no issues and have no issues with any other non Gree related Apps.

Thanks

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi,

There's a little wonky-ness happening and we're working on getting it fixed. Hopefully that's the reason why.

KnD
05-31-2013, 11:17 AM
Ok is there a time scale on this at all? And will it be in the form of another update via the app store?

Or is that a bit hard to tell at this moment in time?

Yes, I am getting withdrawals from the game! :cool:

But in all seriousness, thank you for the reply, it's good to see some sort of support and willingness to help :)

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 11:27 AM
Depends on how big the bug is. We're only equipped with frying pans and toothpicks over here...... :rolleyes:

Matty-cakes
05-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Do frying pans and toothpicks help with "wonky-ness"?

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 11:40 AM
Do frying pans and toothpicks help with "wonky-ness"?

Helps for smashing bugs.

Varza
05-31-2013, 11:44 AM
*hands The Wise One* a fly swatter* I believe you will find this to be a more effective bug-smashing implement :D

But seriously, I also appreciate the fact that you are providing us with information and working to remedy the situation. I am confident that these issues will be solved quite soon. You guys can do it! :)

Helps for smashing bugs.

Epon
05-31-2013, 12:56 PM
I would be happy if the game would stop freezing on me, requiring me to reboot my phone to do anything more.

aaa13
05-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Yes, the game now is superslow and annoying.

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Yes, the game now is superslow and annoying.

Still working on restoring everything to it's normal state.

BethMo
05-31-2013, 04:47 PM
On the iPad version I'm seeing the game run slow, "stutter" (freeze for a second or so, sometimes several times in a row), or occasionally lock up completely. The stutters have sometimes happened in the middle of a swing in epic boss fight, which is very alarming. Lock up has happened several times right after collecting newly-crafted armor, which makes me suspect that it's updating guild progress and getting stuck.

Sunsfan1caw
05-31-2013, 05:13 PM
Still working on restoring everything to it's normal state.

Thanks for the continued updates! Really appreciate knowing the devs are on it. The game as is now is nearly unplayable for any length of time.

Nuker240
05-31-2013, 05:26 PM
I've been submitting questions through Gree's website, but I keep getting lazy, dismissive replies.

For the past two weeks or so, I've been spending a large pile of gems on Dark Prince's Chests, but I've been getting no nemesis armors. I have 6 videos of me buying 11 DPCs but getting no nemesis armors (not to mention any other special type of armor). That's a total of 66 chests giving no nemesis armors (and this number does not include the chests without videos). The game or my save file is glitched somehow.

I keep on sending requests, and I keep on getting responses back asking me if I've updated the game, telling me to reinstall it, or making sure I've been opening the right chests.
:mad:NO DUH:mad:
I have updated the game, I have reinstalled the game many times, I have restored my iPad, and I have definitely been opening Dark Prince's Chests.

My friend code is XBB-XCQ-BFF.

Can somebody please help me find a real solution?

Sir William
05-31-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the continued updates! Really appreciate knowing the devs are on it. The game as is now is nearly unplayable for any length of time.

Quoted for truth.

Sir William
05-31-2013, 05:29 PM
I've been submitting questions through Gree's website, but I keep getting lazy, dismissive replies.

For the past two weeks or so, I've been spending a large pile of gems on Dark Prince's Chests, but I've been getting no nemesis armors. I have 6 videos of me buying 11 DPCs but getting no nemesis armors (not to mention any other special type of armor). That's a total of 66 chests giving no nemesis armors (and this number does not include the chests without videos). The game or my save file is glitched somehow.

I keep on sending requests, and I keep on getting responses back asking me if I've updated the game, telling me to reinstall it, or making sure I've been opening the right chests.
:mad:NO DUH:mad:
I have updated the game, I have reinstalled the game many times, I have restored my iPad, and I have definitely been opening Dark Prince's Chests.

My friend code is XBB-XCQ-BFF.

Can somebody please help me find a real solution?

Well don't forget, nemesis is not guaranteed just because you open dark prince chests.

It's simply the only way to get it.

But nothing is guaranteed except rare and above armor in the DPC and I'm assuming that everything you got in those chests was rare and above.

Nuker240
05-31-2013, 05:36 PM
Well don't forget, nemesis is not guaranteed just because you open dark prince chests.

It's simply the only way to get it.

But nothing is guaranteed except rare and above armor in the DPC and I'm assuming that everything you got in those chests was rare and above.

As I said, I have recorded six videos now of me purchasing a total of 66 Dark Prince's Chests and getting no nemesis armors (if you would like to see my proof, don't hesitate to ask) - not to mention many other purchases I didn't video-record. I don't know how long you've been playing, but, I assure you, a nemesis armor should have shown up.

I don't know the extent of the glitch, but it is indeed glitched.

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 05:40 PM
As I said, I have recorded six videos now of me purchasing a total of 66 Dark Prince's Chests and getting no nemesis armors (if you would like to see my proof, don't hesitate to ask) - not to mention many other purchases I didn't video-record. I don't know how long you've been playing, but, I assure you, a nemesis armor should have shown up.

I don't know the extent of the glitch, but it is indeed glitched.

Hi,

We've got your ticket in the support system. However, with the current issues we're having, all hands are on deck for that. So, a immediate response and/or investigation into your account can not be made at this moment.

Justice711
05-31-2013, 05:44 PM
Can I just check if I am the only one who has a partial working game? i cannot get into a guild & arena? Or are there other players like me? Thanks.

Nuker240
05-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Hi,

We've got your ticket in the support system. However, with the current issues we're having, all hands are on deck for that. So, a immediate response and/or investigation into your account can not be made at this moment.

Ok, thank you: finally, a legitimate answer.

Thank you very much.

I definitely don't mind waiting; it's just that every Gree employee has just been giving me inane responses up to this point.

Thank you for letting me know that.

Does my ticket stay on record, or will it disappear?

FlipDaddy
05-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Since one of the devs is looking, here are a few others to add to your backlog.

Enhancement animation skips entirely and only shows a solid black, almost silhouetted, figure in the middle
I've had to redo some levels and had boss battles revert, meaning progress I made against the boss was not logged. It's almost as if a period of time during which I played was lost entirely.
The game will sometimes randomly reset back to the loading screen.

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Since one of the devs is looking, here are a few others to add to your backlog.

Enhancement animation skips entirely and only shows a solid black, almost silhouetted, figure in the middle
I've had to redo some levels and had boss battles revert, meaning progress I made against the boss was not logged. It's almost as if a period of time during which I played was lost entirely.
The game will sometimes randomly reset back to the loading screen.

Thanks! We're definitely aware of all of those.

aznzeon
05-31-2013, 07:17 PM
I DEMAND A BKR AS COMPENSATION FOR THE LAG I AM EXPERIENCING. Just kidding although it would be nice lol. Good luck fixing the bug soon, really can't fully appreciate the game in its current condition. Thanks =)

Alexa
05-31-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi,

Also wise one, I don't know if this was mentioned earlier ...err... But I have a problem with the armor enhancing. Like I can't use my Atlantean Avenger+ to enhance my Starsong Armor+ . And also when I go to the armor smith, like I have 20 armors. But somehow only the basics are showing as to enhance. Like I can't use a boss armor to enhance because it's not showing in there. Thanks

RevzZ
05-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Also wise one, I don't know if this was mentioned earlier ...err... But I have a problem with the armor enhancing. Like I can't use my Atlantean Avenger+ to enhance my Starsong Armor+ . And also when I go to the armor smith, like I have 20 armors. But somehow only the basics are showing as to enhance. Like I can't use a boss armor to enhance because it's not showing in there. Thanks

Maybe you have it accidentally equipped. It won't show if it's equipped....

Alexa
05-31-2013, 08:28 PM

Then like I used up all my basics to upgrade my starsong. But i still have 11 armors and I'm only wearing 6, yet it shows I don't have any armor.

RevzZ
05-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Big glitch then....I guess the bug fixing didn't go so well when they implemented the guilds. My guess is that they were in a rush to get it out or it worked fine and this is all collateral damage from a problem which was unforeseen.

The Wise One
05-31-2013, 08:50 PM
it worked fine and this is all collateral damage from a problem which was unforeseen.

Exactly it.

Justice711
05-31-2013, 09:12 PM
Sad to know I am part of the collateral damages anyhow. Too bad they can't shut the game down now & go thru a major bug check. Think that will cause less grieve..

Epon
05-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I had the game freeze on me, and then crash and on reboot, I had lost boss progress and 3 gems from videos. :p The annoying thing is, when I redid the boss fight, my fighters missed almost half the time and I had to get extra energy to finish the fight, which I easily won before.

Justice711
05-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Hope GREE compensates us.... Sigh...

BethMo
05-31-2013, 09:44 PM
I just got glitched. I've been crafting basic earth armor 3 at a time (4th is in the middle of making Starsong) and fusing it into turtle. Armor crafting finished, but when I went to fuse, I had no basics. I counted my armor, and I have 3 less than the number it reports as total. (4 less, plus the one Starsong in progress) I crafted 3 more basic earth and fused them, but I'm still missing 3 armor (or 3 slots).

The Wise One, should I send this in as a support request?

EDIT: The missing basic armors reappeared, half an hour or so later. :)

Alexa
06-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Maybe you have it accidentally equipped. It won't show if it's equipped....

Nope. My water knight has Starsong on. My air has horrible wurm. And main knight has twin jian... I just wanna enhance this atlantean to my starsong. It still not showing for me (says no armors capable of crafting) when in fact I have 4 extra armors.

Varza
06-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Nope. My water knight has Starsong on. My air has horrible wurm. And main knight has twin jian... I just wanna enhance this atlantean to my starsong. It still not showing for me (says no armors capable of crafting) when in fact I have 4 extra armors.

I can confirm that this problem exists. I can't fuse my Stormrage Armor, even though no knight is wearing it, in any mode (Adventure, Arena, Boss). I even tried putting it on my main, saving, then taking it off him and saving again to see if that changes anything. No dice.

Bma85
06-01-2013, 08:02 PM
I can confirm that this problem exists. I can't fuse my Stormrage Armor, even though no knight is wearing it, in any mode (Adventure, Arena, Boss). I even tried putting it on my main, saving, then taking it off him and saving again to see if that changes anything. No dice.

I'm having the same exact problem. Figured I'd chime in here as well. I already contacted support and they said it was because the armor was in a backlog. But I don't see why there would be a backlog when i only have 20 armors.

jamiedmc
06-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Just wanted to report that my game is working great now. All the bugs and lags have been removed, as far as I can tell. Thanks for the help in getting my account reset!

Varza
06-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Just wanted to report that my game is working great now. All the bugs and lags have been removed, as far as I can tell. Thanks for the help in getting my account reset!

Well there's still the bug with using armors as fuse materials, but they are aware of it and are working to fix it (Thanks for that, Wise one!). Glad to see your account is safe, hope they can do that for the other people having the same problem.

And yes, not having that awful lag anymore is great! :)

LydaAnne217
06-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi,

There's a little wonky-ness happening and we're working on getting it fixed. Hopefully that's the reason why.

I was having an issue similar to that however when I would click on the app it pulls up the loading bar and then comes up with the error code: 100007 stating there is no network connection. I have been having this issue since I updated a week ago and have reinstalled the app and everything I can think of. Any other pointers you can give me? Thanks!

indonesian
06-06-2013, 12:24 AM

same prob here wise one, please help us...

Eloade
06-06-2013, 01:18 AM
I've other problem for the update, i can't fuse or use for enchant Starsong Shroud (legendary) Any body know this prob ?

Sir.
06-06-2013, 05:03 AM
I've other problem for the update, i can't fuse or use for enchant Starsong Shroud (legendary) Any body know this prob ?

It has been issued and answered several times on this page of this thread already.

Howzee87
06-06-2013, 05:46 AM

I've got the same issue - I can't use my Regalia or Deep Dragon to enhance.
Slightly relieved to know I'm not the only one. Glad to hear it's already being looked into.

Edit: all my other bugs from the big update are gone. A little laggy here and there but otherwise back to normal.

dawid
06-07-2013, 02:09 PM
I don't know if this is a bug because when i open the guild, my game freeze then crash