PDA

View Full Version : Time to get a free community?

MadFox
05-31-2013, 12:13 AM
It could be a good idea to offer all active players who wish to talk free and without fearing the quick bans of gree moderators to an external forum platform...
It should be easily setup...players who want to participate or even read would have to register...

Hackers could be posted there on a wall of shame to share the intel...
The forum could be moderated by trustful players...

Just an idea because it makes me sick to see all those bans of nice people telling their opinion..

King little fruit fly
05-31-2013, 12:16 AM
Pirate Justice set up a website so you can say whatever you want there, no hammer whatsoever! ;)

BADMARKX
05-31-2013, 12:18 AM
A fun idea, but maybe getting into the libel or slander realm when a private forum is created and person or company bashing occurs.

Tito89
05-31-2013, 12:18 AM
Pirate Justice set up a website so you can say whatever you want there, no hammer whatsoever! ;)

get the link, revolution time man!

njemt242
05-31-2013, 12:20 AM

Can you pm me the link please?

John Bidon
05-31-2013, 12:22 AM
Why not make a subreddit on reddit? I think it is the most easy way to go?

HGF69
05-31-2013, 12:25 AM

That website was rubbish though, forums just appear blank for signed up members.

MadFox
05-31-2013, 12:29 AM
I am sure ethics among players exist...moderators are needed in every forum to clean up.
But this is not a players community this is a gree community.
Obviously customer related problems are not handled properly or satisfying...generic answers to customer mails won't get players to spend more gold. Not informing the community about details of hacker bans won't satisfy guys who reported those.
Deleting every single critical thread isn't the right answer. Relying on forum rules over and over again won't improve customer relationship.

Freedom of speech. Freedom for the customer.

King little fruit fly
05-31-2013, 12:33 AM
In a bleak night like tonight, if you need some good laughs or wisdom to cheer you up, head over to

http://pj.55buick.com/

press Next at the bottom ;)